User Image
"Telulu, Sailor Moon S Anime Series,
Youmacon 2009 - Hyatt Regency Hotel Dearborn, Michigan"

Hello Everyone,

As announced recently on one of my Guild Wide Announcements their are now two Sub Forums to check out Official Anime Series Threads. This thread will have favorite, classic, and older / retro Anime Series threads and discussions related to them. The Main "Anime, Manga, Video Game Discussion" Sub Forum will remain the same except that it will feature mostly newer, not well known, and obscure Anime series.

So enjoy talking about Retro, Older, favorite, and Classic Anime series on this New Sub Forum. Some of the Official Series Threads from the Main Anime Sub Forum will be moved to this Sub Forum. If you don't see your favorite Retro or Classic Anime series listed on this Sub Forum please either let us know or start one yourself.

I reserve the right to move to the "Anime, Manga, Video Game Discussion" Sub Forum any threads that belong in that Sub Forum instead of this one and Vice Versa. You will not be penalized for talking about Anime series in the wrong thread and if I move it to the other Sub Forum. I move threads in cases where it will make it easier for other Guild Members to find their favorite Official Anime Series Threads.

As always my door is open for comments and questions. Also in the Main Forum their is a Guild Comment and Suggestion Thread where you can also post your thoughts in. I hope that everyone enjoys this new Sub Forum.

Guild Vice Captain
Ron (Smithers456)