Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hello Potential Friend (Malik/Ala)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2015 11:13 pm
Malik was on a strange sort of mission today. He had finished up with his classes for the day, and now he and Sir Reginald were out and about exploring the school. Having been cooped up in his estate with his parents before going to school, he'd never been able to make friends or interact with others outside of his brother. Now that his brother was gone and he'd left home he didn't really have anyone. He was hoping to change that at least a little bit today. He was on a hunt for a friend of any sort, someone he could talk to about things so he didn't have to keep telling his issues and daily adventures to Sir Reginald. Not that he minded or anything, it was just sort of hard to get feedback when his only friend was a mew.

"This is going to be the day, I promise," he muttered to Sir Reginald, completely missing the fact that there was someone in front of him. Malik was not an agile demon. He was awkward, clumsy, and generally just a big dork. There was no way he was going to dodge this ghoul try as he might. So he simply accepted his fate and prepared to apologize profusely to her as he collided into her.

lurks beneath
Best way to make friends.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2015 2:07 am
There was a pom with her, carried in a tote bag on her shoulder. But it shook as if terrified, knowing its fate: it was less of a purse and more of a lunchbox, and it had seen the fate of its friends.

Ala pat its head idly, and then became a jumble of limbs as she went toppling over, skull helmet knocking against the ribs of the boil she collided with. She screeched in displeasure, dropping the pom that quickly ran off at top speed, squeaking at the top of its teeny tiny lungs in hopes that a nicer owner might find it.

"Jackdamnit," she hissed, pulling back from the boil, staying down low on the ground, her tail whipping back and forth behind her in a fury, the clacking of bones audible as she did. "You made me lose my lunch, boil."

OpticPeach
FINALLY I TAG

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 1:23 am
"L-lunch? Why were you t-trying to eat a pom for lunch?" Malik wheezed, attempting to recover after the blow to his ribs. It was his own fault really, he'd been oblivious to everything and instead had been talking to Sir Reginald. Now he, and potentially Sir Reginald by the sound of it, were going to pay the consequences for the action. The ghoul in front of him was a bit intimidating to say the least, what with all the bones and hissing. Also the pom eating. Who ate cute little minipets really?? Even if he didn't agree with it one bit, he had cost her the pom...lunch. It was only polite to offer to get her lunch in return. He just hoped they wouldn't go pom hunting. He shuddered at the thought.

"I-I'm very sorry. Here, I can repay you. We c-can go to the creepeteria and I'll buy you l-lunch."

Just please don't eat Sir Reginald.

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 6:02 pm
Ala rolled her eyes. "What do you think food is made out of, you stupid boil? Minipets are always on the menu." She grinned, and her sharp canines almost glittered in the light, a striking white. "I just like my food raw, and maybe fighting a little."

She took a good look at him, and paced around him in a circle, assessing him like a predator did its prey, despite the facts that they were both dragons. "I would appreciate this payment, although you are welcome to sacrifice minipets to the cause, if you'd rather save the pumpkin seeds."

OpticPeach

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Nov 04, 2015 11:41 pm
"No, no, no, no. No sacrificing necessary. I will gladly buy you lunch. Does that sound like a good plan to you, miss?" he quickly said, pushing Sir Reginald down farther into his bag. He was a bit wary of the dragon ghoul, but that was no reason to be impolite. He just felt like he needed to hide Sir Reginald from her at all cost. Especially if she was hungry. A hungry dragon was a bad thing to encounter, or so he assumed.

"How about we just head that way now and get you something to eat. You look hungry,"
he continued on, motioning for her to walk with him. He hoped she wasn't offended by him suggesting it and somewhat taking command.

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 7:40 pm
She laughed, a husky sort of cackle. "Do not call me miss. I am Ancalagon, but you may call me Ala if it suits you. I prefer it." She grinned, revealing rows of sharp teeth that glittered white.

(Hiding Sir Reginald was a wise idea indeed.)

"This is acceptable. You will eat with me, as additional payment for your slight." She laid a clawed hand on his back, clapping it heartily. "I enjoy your wings: they are quite radiant. What species are you?"

OpticPeach

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 3:59 pm
"Ala. A very nice name," he nodded, relaxing ever so slightly. "I'm Malik. I'm a demon. Though I guess the wings could make me seem like a dragon." He'd been mistaken as one more than once, but it didn't bother him really.

"To lunch then? I'd hate to have you wait any longer after my goof," Malik smiled, motioning for the two of them to proceed. He was still a bit nervous around the ghoul, but she didn't seem all that bad. Just a little....well wild. If that's how one would put it. He just needed to avoid the talk of minis with her. That would definitely be a subject they didn't agree on. He was curious to find out what exactly she was interested in.

lurks beneath

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:29 am
Ala hummed disapprovingly. "Well, not as good as a dragon, but I suppose that's acceptable."

Her claws clicked against the tiled floor, moving with all the confidence and grace of a predator, shoving open the doors to the cafeteria. "Get me food," she instructed with the wave of a clawed hand, "meat heavy."

There was a reason why she didn't have many friends. Ala was obnoxious.

OpticPeach
ten years later i emerge from the deep screaming WHAT YEAR IS IT

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 12:57 pm
"Of course, that was the plan after all," Malik smiled, bowing slightly before running off to get what she required. She'd said meat heavy. He just hoped that would be easy enough to get. There seemed to be a lot of creeple that liked lots and lots of meat. He was glad he could help out though, and did not want to disappoint his new friend.

Malik wasn't exactly subservient, but he did enjoy making people happy however he needed to. That sometimes made him come off as subservient, something his family had always scolded him about. He never understood the whole demons must be better thing, but oh well. He'd gladly keep working how he was to make new friends and please others.

"How is this, Ala?" he questioned once he returned, holding out a tray of meaty products to her.

lurks beneath

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff