Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Third Year Classes
Ghoul and Ghost Studies I ~ Lesson 1/4 (Open 08/24) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:05 pm
New Year 2048 - 2049

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:07 pm
User Image
Professor Thorsten Eckstein
Pureblood Professor of Ghoul and Ghost Studies Former Durmstrang, Keltainen

Location : Classroom (third floor) - Tuesday @ 11:00am to 11:45am

Thorsten walked into his class for his next batch of third years. This mornings class was certainly going to be different than the other. Why… because all of these students would be taking the class for the very first time. So there was no need to ask what they remembered from the previous year. Instead Thorsten would be able to jump right in and go over the rules and the subject at hand. He curiously wondered who all would take the class, hopefully quite a few.

Sitting at his desk as his students arrived, Thorsten hardly showed any expression as he looked to see theirs. He wondered how many of them questioned the stuffed corpses. Getting up and going to the front of his desk he leaned up against it before flicking his wand to the board revealing the rules and the subject topic on the board. “Good morning and welcome to ghoul and ghost studies.” Thorsten greeted before continuing his introduction. “I am Professor Eckstein. For the next three years, perhaps five you will follow these five rules. Be on time, prepared and ready. Pay attention, no wands, and be involved.” He informed them.

“Now, I would like names and houses from each of you. As for me I attended Durmstrang and am former Keltainen. That would be a mix of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw here I believe.” Thorsten asked of them before adding. “I would also like your thoughts on the day’s topic, which is the afterlife.”

Company : Third year class

OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:48 pm
New Year 2050 - 2051

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:49 pm
User Image
Professor Thorsten Eckstein
Pureblood Professor of Ghoul and Ghost Studies Former Durmstrang, Keltainen

Location : Classroom (third floor) - Tuesday @ 11:00am to 11:45am

Thorsten walked into his class for his next batch of third years. This mornings class was certainly going to be different than the other. Why… because all of these students would be taking the class for the very first time. So there was no need to ask what they remembered from the previous year. Instead Thorsten would be able to jump right in and go over the rules and the subject at hand. He curiously wondered who all would take the class, hopefully quite a few.

Sitting at his desk as his students arrived, Thorsten hardly showed any expression as he looked to see theirs. He wondered how many of them questioned the stuffed corpses. Getting up and going to the front of his desk he leaned up against it before flicking his wand to the board revealing the rules and the subject topic on the board. “Good morning and welcome to ghoul and ghost studies.” Thorsten greeted before continuing his introduction. “I am Professor Eckstein. For the next three years, perhaps five you will follow these five rules. Be on time, prepared and ready. Pay attention, no wands, and be involved.” He informed them.

“Now, I would like names and houses from each of you. As for me I attended Durmstrang and am former Keltainen. That would be a mix of Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw here I believe.” Thorsten asked of them before adding. “I would also like your thoughts on the day’s topic, which is the afterlife.”

Company : Third year class

OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
Third Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6

Manage Your Items