Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Sixth Year Classes
Ghoul and Ghost Studies IV ~ Lesson 1/3 (Opened 08/24) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:47 pm
New Year 2046 - 2047

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2019 8:48 pm
User Image
Professor Thorsten Eckstein
Pureblood Professor of Ghoul and Ghost Studies Former Durmstrang, Keltainen

Location : Classroom (third floor) - Friday @ 8:00am

Thorsten's early mornings had become a lot easier compared to when his daughter was a kid. Now that she was grown he didn't need to worry so much. Mornings were certainly more lax for him which was nice. This class would be an easy one. As he didn’t plan on getting into any new material, just review. Not the most exciting class but for the rest of the year he knew it would be far more interesting.

Sitting at his desk as his students arrived, Thorsten hardly showed any expression as he looked to see theirs. Getting up and going to the front of his desk he leaned up against it before flicking his wand to the board revealing the subject topic on the board. “Good morning and welcome back to ghoul and ghost studies. I hope you had good summers.” Thorsten greeted before continuing on. “Since you had your testing last year, I'd like review.” He informed them.

“Was their anything you were unsure of?” Thorsten asked of them before adding. “One topic each please. Questions and comments are welcome.”

With : Sixth year class...

OOC : - - -

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:14 pm
New Year 2048 - 2049

PostPosted: Sun Feb 23, 2020 8:14 pm
User Image

Location : Classroom (third floor) - Friday @ 9:00am to 9:45am

Thorsten's early mornings had become a lot easier compared to when his daughter was a kid. Now that she was grown he didn't need to worry so much. Mornings were certainly more lax for him which was nice. This class would be an easy one. As he didn’t plan on getting into any new material, just review. Not the most exciting class but for the rest of the year he knew it would be far more interesting.

Sitting at his desk as his students arrived, Thorsten hardly showed any expression as he looked to see theirs. Getting up and going to the front of his desk he leaned up against it before flicking his wand to the board revealing the subject topic on the board. “Good morning and welcome back to ghoul and ghost studies. I hope you had good summers.” Thorsten greeted before continuing on. “Since you had your testing last year, I'd like review.” He informed them.

“Was their anything you were unsure of?” Thorsten asked of them before adding. “One topic each please. Questions and comments are welcome.”

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

addaellis

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2020 12:44 am
User Image
AUGUST TANZIL MEYLIAN LI
sixth year || Slytherin Prefect || muggleborn
Daily Dragon managing editor || Language club captain || Quidditch Announcer

Friday morning August headed for Ghouls and Ghosts. He seemed perfectly awake and attentive, but for the end of the first week back he seemed like he had been back for months -- he’d spent every waking moment studiously at his studies, checking out additional reading for the upcoming subjects, getting his clubs up and running
August’s appreciation of Ghouls and Ghosts was captured in his creative writing—short, dark stories that frequently featured ghosts or ghouls or other creepy undead. He had a few descriptions of Inferí he wanted to check with Professor Eckstein for a story he’d started over the summer.

In academic terms he didn’t have review questions— the OWL had been straightforward enough. When there we no out her review subjects though, he brought up a table he had made in his studying over the summer: ”I understand that we’ll be discussing shades this year and started a comparison chart between ghosts, poltergeists, ghouls, spirits, and shades. It seems that some of these lines are still blurry, but at the risk of being too simplified, would this be sufficient?”

setting Ghouls and ghosts first class. || with Professor Eckstein and classmates
wearing uniform +glasses || status This has been useful for both studying and creative writing.

So I did some skimming to compare these all but life is too busy right now for me to make this actual chart >_<“” Can we assume it exists and speak in vague terms around this imaginary chart study guide? XDXD

”QUOTING”

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Even now as I write this down
All pretensions disappear
Now our impulses will bite
At the ankles of our fear
You're connected to the heart
But tonight we'll set you free

"Swallow the Knife" by Story of the Year , cover by Peter Hollens

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:54 pm
New Year 2050 - 2051

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2020 4:55 pm
User Image

Location : Classroom (third floor) - Friday @ 9:00am to 9:45am

Sixth Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas