Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] New Friend Yes? [Kieran/Toki]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Wed Oct 28, 2015 3:33 pm
Kier had missed her class, instead she found herself taking a habit to climbing one of the trees along the woods by the monster’s dorm. Most of them didn’t pay her any attention as she shifted into her cat form, heading up the tree and finding somewhere to perch and watch the rest of the campus move around. Most of the time she just simply napped there, it was quiet enough without someone wanted to pet her. Not that she minded, she was fond of attention but there were times where she wanted her peace.

Or mostly her peace Kier thought stretching her limbs out on a thick branch and laying down, her tail slowly swinging back and forth as her ears flicked occasionally from the noise.

[Eskimo]

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:05 pm
Evidently unbeknownst to Kieran, Toki was taking refuge in the very same tree just a few large branches above the cat. With each level she had ascended, Toki's heart beat faster and faster. Now that the cat was motionless (save her swaying tail), Toki swallowed hard and tried to remain as still as possible. His breathing nearly stopped, fingers dug into bark to help steady himself, and his heart--okay, so his heart was beating like a rabbit's, but he was trying his best.

While he constantly kept her reclining form in his peripheral, Toki made to sure to look everywhere else but directly at her. Somehow he was terrified that she'd feel his eyes on her and look up. He mentally begged his stripes to behave and not give off any purple smoke.

Why hadn't he just stayed in his room?! Argghhh...

hanging gallow

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

stella cinere

Ice-Cold Codger

PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 10:12 pm
The black cat stretched out, letting her nails dig into the bark before she sat up again. The branch wasn’t high enough, or at least not for what she wanted to do and that was to observe the rest of the students running around. Heading back to the trunk of the tree she peered up looking for another solid branch to climb and paused.

A branch was wrong.

It was very wrong.

The gold eyes widen as it pounced a few branches up stopping just below the figure, again peering up at the figure with a large grin on its face. “Hello.” A minute later the cat was a ghost figure of a ghoul, large black ears and a long fluffy tail.

“Sorry I didn’t see you there earlier, I hope I am not bothering your nap too.”

[Eskimo]

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 8:39 am
The yellow eyes and flashing grin were nearly enough to send Toki into a panic. His head was reeling and the branch beneath his weight seemed to tremble, threatening to throw him off if he tried to escape. He was frozen in place, watching with dread as the cat climbed higher and higher. He wasn't good with cats! Or any...thing! So what if that sounded stupid? He just didn't really know how to handle...pets. (Not to mention creeple!)

Before Toki spiraled too far out of control, the cat shapeshifted before his very eyes. Now instead of a cat, it was...a ghoul.

Oh, GREAT!

Toki grabbed at the shirt over his stomach and swallowed, taking noted interest in the surrounding foliage.

"I'm--I wasn't napping," he nearly spat. Now, how to climb down without--...without--...brushing against her?!

hanging gallow

[Eskimo]

Anxious Cat

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas