Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Plotting
Ugh, why did I do this to myself?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:24 pm
Okay, for anyone that cared enough to read plot requests, my character Rhys Hamilton-Blake is going to be a right old prat this year. To summarize, he's basically going to be snotty, snarky, moody, and a right pain in my arse. He's also going to get into so much trouble in school it's redonk. I sent in a plot request, which can be viewed here, so the only thing I'm wanting to know is who all wants to be the people he is a jerk toward. I figured this thread can determine what's going on with the butthead and see who's willing to have their characters be targets for Rhys's radical behavior. Thankfully, this will all resolve toward the end of the school year, but I figured I should make a thread for those who want to interact with Rhys during this time to post in and we can plot out the events. Just post and well, I will check in and we can go from here.

I am so sorry for anything that comes out of this boy's mouth in the meantime orz  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:51 pm
Grace Mitchell will totally be one of his victims. She'll gladly talk to him and try and help him only to most likely be told off by him. If you want her cousin Dakota to bother that's cool too.

Edit : Also if you want Emma as another victim she's all for it but far warning though, you say bite at her she bites back 3nodding That's if you get her mad that is.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:28 am
Avian Lovette will totes be one of the victims considering they're housemates and he could not avoid it.

Considering that Avian is playing music like most of the time, I feel like Rhys might be a bit annoyed for being quiet noisy. And well, Avian never liked killjoys and would lose his patience. (But then I like my character being in these situations)  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:48 pm
I have no problem if you ever want to poke fun at Annabelle Davenport. Just a forewarning if you make her cry she's got an older sister who would jump down his throat. wink  

amo10690

Greedy Shopper

7,650 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 30, 2015 11:41 pm
Gid'll be there for him no matter the mood, so feel free to have Rhys flail angrily at him. As for other characters.... please, make my day and have him sass miss Tessa. Why, for the lols, of course. Plus, it would intensify their current dislike. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2015 5:34 pm
Well you know from Chatzy how well Mordred and Rhys will get along so if you want a battle of wits I can volunteer Mordred. I also have Minnie if you need more victims but Minnie is sweet and we don't need her family getting into a fight to protect her if Rhys hurts her feelings too bad. sweatdrop  

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 5:29 pm
So sorry about leaving this unattended! I was busy planning stuff and didn't have time because of rl. However, here we go with a huge list of responses to everyone 8'D

murruelecreuset

Well, we already planned for Grace and Rhys to butt heads with each other a bit, or well, Rhys to butt his head while Grace is trying to be a good person. Also, well, if you want Emma to be a victim, we just need to figure out when and where X'3

Jade Galaksylph

That could happen. Could be an argument in the Common Room because Rhys is trying to read, and Avian's practicing. Could result in Rhys getting into a screaming match with Avian, if nothing else. Ugh, when did my bab get so loud? ;3;

amo10690

I dunno if he would poke fun at Annabelle, considering he's not the type. Yell, get annoyed, possibly get into a fist fight with, sure, but not tease. If you can figure out how it could happen, I'll be completely okay with it, even the sister jumping down his throat X'3

Miss GryffindorK

Considering Rhys is alternating between flailing angrily at Gid and apologizing cause he's a mess, pretty sure that's already happening. Sassing Tessa, well, that actually might be fun, though Tessa would have to possibly initiate the sass X'3

mc2

I can see possibly Mordred getting on Rhys's case about his attitude this year. Just hrm, depends on the place and time. Probably could get on Rhys's case about all the crap he's giving people this year X'3  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:57 am
Diamond Wales

That could happen. Could be an argument in the Common Room because Rhys is trying to read, and Avian's practicing. Could result in Rhys getting into a screaming match with Avian, if nothing else. Ugh, when did my bab get so loud? ;3;

I have no idea about if Avian would scream at Rhys since he had to lose his usual cool and patience before having a yelling match, but he's sensitive so he could be easily offended or something. Can't be that hard I guess.

Cool, that can work in the Common Room. Who will start first tho? You or me?

and your bab get so loud because you let him be? 8'D  

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers