Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Halloween Costume (Magda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 4 12-sided dice: 8, 4, 4, 4 Total: 20 (4-48)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:48 pm
Magda walked into the class and immediately took a seat. She folded her hands in front of her, and she looked the model image of a student. However, the class was not a lecture, and she was not supposed to sit down, which meant that the length of time she stayed there in the seat was rather out of the ordinary, especially since she seemed to smile so proudly about it.

Finally, after what seemed like a moderately insane amount of time, Magda hopped up from her seat with a gasp of breath, and went to look at the boxes that were in the front of the classroom waiting for her. They were filled with costumes of all shapes and sizes, and she fiddled through each of them carefully, picking out what she found interesting.

The skeleton bodysuit was a must. Who wouldn't want to be an undead? But when she picked out the pirate hats, she noticed that each one had a different color feather.

This was problematic...

Because she wanted all three of them now.

She debated whether she could get away with layering them one on top of the other, by slowly pressing down until they were balancing on each others brims. She put it all on her head, and began to sway to keep it in the air, but as fun as the game of pirate totems was, they fell in a few seconds time.

It was back to the drawing board! But oh, those hats..

Quote:
A skeleton suit and 3 pirate hats

Nio Love rolled 4 12-sided dice: 9, 4, 8, 6 Total: 27 (4-48)
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:49 pm
She began to pick from different boxes this time - as much as she loved each feather from each pirate hat, she knew she couldn't just have a halloween costume that was a multitude of pirate hats.

Unless... could she go as a pirate hat?

No, that didn't work - it would still require only one pirate hat.

She quietly picked out another pirate hat as she considered the idea of just being a pirate hat for halloween, and then found herself enchanted with yet another type of hat from the pickings. She placed the pumpkin hat underneath the pirate hat, and secured them both down fiercely. It looked like she had pumpkin hair! This worked out perfectly.

She kept her skeleton bodysuit, because again, who wouldn't want to be a skeleton, and decided there needed to be one last touch to her outfit. So she looked for the perfect accessory to finish off the look, and when she found the sword, she knew she'd found herself a perfect halloween costume.

Quote:
9. A Pumpkin Stump Hat
4. A Pirate's Hat
8. A Skeleton Bodysuit
6. A Sword

+2 to final

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-6)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 9:51 pm
Magda strode up to the tiny professor, and straightened out to her full height, stretching out the bodysuit terribly and showing off her outfit with pride.

"Professor," She cleared her throat and bowed in respect. "I am here to show you what I have created. This halloween, with your assistance and this class's materials, I have created a costume wherein I am a ghost pirate. I died by strange occurance - we were attacked by a ship that was shooting pumpkins instead of cannons. A pumpkin landed right on my head, killing me dead. See? Here resides it's corpse as well!"

She pointed at the pumpkin under her hat, with the sword, and then waited for her praise. Instead, she watched as the professor began to sniffle, then cry, then sob altogether.

"No, Professor, please don't cry.. no pumpkins were harmed in the making of this costume. Honest!"

But it was no use, and Magda left dejected, and a failure. She'd thought the idea had such merit.. but all it had managed to do was scare a professor, and leave her without a passing grade for the class she'd been so excited about.

Magda quietly began to take off the pieces of her new costume, and put them back in the boxes carefully where they belonged. She would try again, perhaps, but the sight of Selene's big teardrops were jarring, and she needed time to get over it. And time to think of a better idea than the amazing pumpkin-killed pirate..

Quote:
3-4: Is.. is your professor about to cry? She looks like she's about to cry.. maybe you should have taken your work more seriously.. (Fail)

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games