Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] Halloween Costume Redux (Magda)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Nio Love rolled 4 12-sided dice: 1, 9, 7, 2 Total: 19 (4-48)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:22 am
It took time before Magda felt confident enough to return to Professor Selene's office and attempt her costuming class again. Magda was not a meek soul typically, but she'd made the small woman sob the last time she'd been here. She was not keen on letting it happen again.

She first gave the professor a respectful bow, and caught the look of recognition in Selene's eyes. She winced, and moved on to the boxes, hoping that she could figure out something that wouldn't be as terrible as the last time. She had to be more original! More creative! More.. or perhaps less.. gory?

One quick look at Selene told Magda that gory was not her cup of tea. Tea was her cup of tea. Tea, and cute stories.

She could get behind this.

She picked out a pointed wizard hat, a pumpkin stump hat, and a skull mask. It was a little much all for the head, but once she found a robe that covered her entire body, she knew the head would be all that mattered. She tried to mix and match the pieces, but nothing was coming to her just yet. She set them aside for now, and went looking for something else.

Quote:
1. A Witch/Wizard Hat
9. A Pumpkin Stump Hat
7. A Skull Mask
2. A Witch/Wizard Robe

+2 to end if chosen

Nio Love rolled 4 12-sided dice: 6, 3, 3, 1 Total: 13 (4-48)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:23 am
When next she searched through the boxes, she pulled out a sword, two brooms, and another wizard hat. She put all but the brooms aside for the moment, and then placed the brooms on either side of her. She smashed them down on the floor and stood on the thick ends, one by one. This made her a half a foot taller than she already was, and very slender indeed. Coupled with a sword and a tall hat, she knew she would tower over anyone in this getup.

But Selene was small, and easily scared, and as Magda thought about it, she knew this too would make the woman sob with upset.

So she hopped off of the brooms and put it all back. It was time to return to her original choices, and try to figure something out with them. She knew she'd be able to think of something, given enough time.

Quote:
6. A Sword
3. A Broom
3. A Broom
1. A Witch/Wizard Hat

+2 to end

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
Nio Love rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:25 am
((null wrong dice))  
Nio Love rolled 1 6-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-6)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 03, 2015 1:26 am
Magda put on the skull mask, and affixed the stump on top of it. She placed the witch hat firmly over the pumpkin stump, and then shimmied herself into the robe. When she looked at her reflection in the nearby window, she pulled the the robe's hood over the hat and shadowed the skull mask and pumpkin stump. What she saw, when she looked in that reflection, was a very special looking little monster.

She decided to move to Selene, and wait her turn to show off the costume. When she stood there in front of the professor, she could tell the woman couldn't recognize her anymore. That was a good start! She cleared her throat and spoke in a squeaky, scratchy voice.

"My name is Finkleberry, dear Professor, and I wish to tell you my tale. Long ago I found myself in a field of berries of all different shapes and sizes. I chose to collect them, but not eat them! No, they were far too pretty to eat, and one mustn't just eat berries willy nilly from the forest. They could be poisonous!

One day, I found myself in need of sustenance. I traded away a handful of pretty red berries to a traveler who handed me some bread. When he left, he informed me he would be planting the berries in his home town, in order to have a lovely collection of his own. And thus, I became known as Finkleberry, the collector and trader of fine berries everywhere."

Her story had nothing to do with her costume, but she liked it, nonetheless.

And so did the professor! She was crying again - Magda held her breath - but she explained that the story was so wonderful, she couldn't help herself. Magda had done fantastic, and passed the class with flying colors.

Finkleberry would live on forever!  

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers