Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
The ideas for King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:03 am
I'm sorry I'm such a reactive role player - but at least I do react fairly consistently to whoever posts and quotes me. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 10:53 am
JoyRose
I'm sorry I'm such a reactive role player - but at least I do react fairly consistently to whoever posts and quotes me. xd

Yes, you do post quite often and need little reminders. The update was just that, a simple reminder that you were needed to post and to summarize to everyone what is going on currently. Just in case we get new players.

And I think what we are going to do since Maui is an inactive in the RP, we are going to say it was his two characters that jumped into the volcano that made it erupt.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 12:58 pm
empress dee
JoyRose

Yes, you do post quite often and need little reminders. The update was just that, a simple reminder that you were needed to post and to summarize to everyone what is going on currently. Just in case we get new players.

And I think what we are going to do since Maui is an inactive in the RP, we are going to say it was his two characters that jumped into the volcano that made it erupt.

I'd say we can make that assumption (but it may not be correct, if he comes back around and says, no that's not the way it actually happened).  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 1:51 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose

I'd say we can make that assumption (but it may not be correct, if he comes back around and says, no that's not the way it actually happened).

If he comes back, then he will have to do something about where we put him. Look, this RP cannot have any dead weight and your idea was perfectly timed. Besides, his characters wanted to commit suicide.

The only way I can think of Mount Orochi erupting in the manner that it did was that something went against nature into it. Like a live body being tossed in it. Mount Orochi is basically where we put the garbage and all the dead bodies that cannot be restored. But a live body going into the volcano into the lava pit...that would anger it. Lava pits are not swimming pools.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:12 am
empress dee

You wanted to discuss the direction our rp is going. Of course I've made it hard for Rock - he can't lose Jinxi, but killing her father isn't the best solution, either. What else can he try to keep her without killing him? I'm assuming since dad's new to the magic game, Rock will have more tricks up his sleeve than dad and that should balance things out pretty well.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 24, 2016 11:07 am
JoyRose
empress dee

You wanted to discuss the direction our rp is going. Of course I've made it hard for Rock - he can't lose Jinxi, but killing her father isn't the best solution, either. What else can he try to keep her without killing him? I'm assuming since dad's new to the magic game, Rock will have more tricks up his sleeve than dad and that should balance things out pretty well.

Well, I thought maybe that Jinxi could display one of the things she's learned from the Renaissance and using her "rubbery bones", she escapes her father's grasp. This makes her father really angry of course and a battle breaks out.

There will be no killing, so don't worry. Eventually, her dad will see that she is in capable hands and that Rock will protect Jinxi with his life.

Rock might seriously wound Jinxi's dad, but not kill him. Like, maybe Rock knocks Jinxi's dad unconscious, but before Rock could deal the finishing blow, Jinxi begs Rock not to stoop to a level that her dad would have gone and therefore Rock also gives Jinxi's dad the medical attention he needs. Dee shows up during the fight too, and unlike what you would think, like her interfering, she cheers Rock on.

Dee keeps Jinxi safe too from getting caught in the middle of the fight. And the fight will be fair, so no worries there.

I think Jinxi's dad is most worried that since he doesn't know Rock yet (and getting a poor view of what Rock is like in the process) that Jinxi is in over her head.

After healing Jinxi's dad, Jinxi's dad then is willing to hear what Rock is like other than a hell of a fighter. He wants to know what happened.

Then Rock will summarize the story so far when it came to Jinxi's arrival till the point where Jinxi's dad interfered. Jinxi can add the part where she had been taken prisoner by some other thugs before hand and since coming to the Renaissance Galaxy, Rock has done nothing but been protective. Rock has been a true hero just like what Rock was doing when Jinxi's dad showed up.

What do you think?

I think a fight is inevitable though.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 7:14 pm
Just keeping track of what I'm writing so I keep the names and such-like straight (my memory, as you have noticed, isn't the best).

On Jinxi's home world: King Rextyr, Queen Rajeena, Healer Likken, Cook Sheffica, all live in the capital city of Mrawya, capital of the lands that stretch from Frallen Mountains to the Dred Desert, and from the Passifican Islands to the Rainbow Reefs.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 8:40 pm
Cool, and they are cat-like beings that have a flowery forest surrounding their home. In a word, its a paradise.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 7:54 pm
Next step is to describe what meal we actually have in the castle. Once we do that, then we need to have a drama scene happen with Terry. Terry, remember I never told you I went to Jinxi's homeworld and so you gotta be worried, right?

So, try to base your post around that and get Andy involved too so that he gets a chance to post. Lemnear, you will be involved in the drama that Terry creates with his brother in search of me.

Will, perhaps you can play as your wife Lust and have her worried also since it would have been awhile and she would know you aren't home.

Once we accomplish this, then I can post as I would remember that I never had the chance to tell Terry where Rock and I went.

Does that sound okay to everybody?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 8:59 am
I do not like drama to much; however, I am not much of a RPer either. sweatdrop  

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 11:20 am
-o0DNA0o-

we need the drama in order for the rp to continue.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:02 pm
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-

I didn't disagree with the idea. ^^;
Also, I did post in the RP.
Another thing... don't know how a newborn could possible handle "drama" when being hungry and needing a "change" is drama enough.
>.>;;;; xD  

-o0DNA0o-

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2016 10:15 am
-o0DNA0o-
empress dee
-o0DNA0o-

I didn't disagree with the idea. ^^;
Also, I did post in the RP.
Another thing... don't know how a newborn could possible handle "drama" when being hungry and needing a "change" is drama enough.
>.>;;;; xD

you are just going to have to trust me on this. Think of the rp like a movie. Right now in our "movie" we have a group of royals about to eat and in another area we have someone who has not yet clued in that their spouses are not around.

It will be up to Terry to create the drama to locate Dee.
It will be up to Will playing as his wife Lust to locate Will.
But first, the dinner must be under way, which means we have to know what was served before the royals.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:51 pm
name: katrina
race: human
life story: my mother and father live a good life. one day, they send me off to complete a duty, to figure out what was best for me. i go on a journey to complete my duties along the way.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2016 3:11 pm
dog

name: princess
life story: a lost animal that got lost in the woods. it is looking for a owner. someone to call family.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff