Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
The ideas for King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 10:30 am
Treenalynn1
dog

name: princess
life story: a lost animal that got lost in the woods. it is looking for a owner. someone to call family.

This section is for ideas, not profiles. did you even read the first page of the rp?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:00 pm
empress dee
Treenalynn1
dog

life story: a lost animal that got lost in the woods. it is looking for a owner. someone to call family.

This section is for ideas, not profiles. did you even read the first page of the rp?

it is helping me. for a long time i didn't know what to name the dog at all for 2 years.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:20 pm
Treenalynn1
empress dee
Treenalynn1
dog

it is helping me. for a long time i didn't know what to name the dog at all for 2 years.

I didn't think this rp has been around for 2 years already has it? Time sure flies by.

I think it was interesting that you joined where you did because instead of starting at the lounge and finding it empty like you were supposed to (Dee's point of you reading the first page), you went ahead and posted as if you were on a mission by one of the guardians without really knowing much about where you were. That takes skill.

And on top of that, you might have been the answer we were searching for when it comes to this particular part of the RP.

See, what's going on is that Dee, Will, and Rock have all left their designated homes without telling their loved ones where they went. This, of course, created some panic to the loved ones. Will's wife (my wife in the RP) is Lust and all Lust knew was that Will was going out for a walk and would be back.

Where the fear comes in for Lust is that Will knows about the dragons and hasn't returned home. Since your character Katrina has already seen one of these dragons you can suspect that Lust fears that Will was eaten.

As for Dee and Rock...well...there is less worry here, but still Dee usually tells Terry where she is going somehow and Rock is never out as late as he is.

Terry has a feeling about where Rock is, but cannot be 100 percent about it.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 8:19 pm
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
empress dee
Treenalynn1
dog

I didn't think this rp has been around for 2 years already has it? Time sure flies by.

I think it was interesting that you joined where you did because instead of starting at the lounge and finding it empty like you were supposed to (Dee's point of you reading the first page), you went ahead and posted as if you were on a mission by one of the guardians without really knowing much about where you were. That takes skill.

And on top of that, you might have been the answer we were searching for when it comes to this particular part of the RP.

See, what's going on is that Dee, Will, and Rock have all left their designated homes without telling their loved ones where they went. This, of course, created some panic to the loved ones. Will's wife (my wife in the RP) is Lust and all Lust knew was that Will was going out for a walk and would be back.

Where the fear comes in for Lust is that Will knows about the dragons and hasn't returned home. Since your character Katrina has already seen one of these dragons you can suspect that Lust fears that Will was eaten.

As for Dee and Rock...well...there is less worry here, but still Dee usually tells Terry where she is going somehow and Rock is never out as late as he is.

if you want to defeat a dragon, you need to recruit more people, equipment, weapon, sheild, armor, guns or cross bow,some defense set up, traps, a place where the women and children can hide at until the battle is over.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

william-tyler

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2017 11:04 pm
Treenalynn1
william-tyler
Treenalynn1
empress dee
Treenalynn1
dog

if you want to defeat a dragon, you need to recruit more people, equipment, weapon, sheild, armor, guns or cross bow,some defense set up, traps, a place where the women and children can hide at until the battle is over.

These dragons are meant to act as security guards so that no crimes can happen in the dead of night while people are asleep. And so that no nocturnal creature that lives in the forest has any ideas about devouring the citizens of Nalith. These dragons are good dragons, but they will eat anyone caught wandering the streets of Nalith at night.

If someone looks to have intelligence, as the dragons will know, the dragon will roar a warning first to get into a building. If the intelligent being doesn't move after the roar is completed, well...then that being is eaten.

Its happened twice in the history of Nalith. Once to a dwarf named Nimsy who spent too long at the bar and didn't make it back to the mountain, and the other time was an elf who like Legend of Zelda's Link thought could kill a dragon. The elf wanted to stay up passed his bedtime.

Dee saw the dragons circling above the library of Nalith the first time she ever came to the city and at that time, there was someone the dragons were looking for.

Think of the dragons like a police force that takes no prisoners.

Rarely, if you encounter a dragon during the day, which can happen, the dragon can talk to you in your own language just to get to know you better. Usually this happens when strangers come during the day and if the dragons feel that there is any threat to them or the people, your lunch.

George, a red eyes black dragon met up with Dee once and allowed her to ride on his back for a treat. George felt like she was one of their own, a dragon type who would uphold the law no matter what. And yes, one of Dee's character traits is transformation, so she could wander the streets at night as a security dragon if she wanted to because she rode on George. But she is an exception to everyone else and Dee knows the laws of Nalith. Anyone riding on the back of a dragon at night is considered special and the city knows its on higher alert. Which means...there is someone that the dragons are after at night and they need extra sets of eyes.

Guardians such as Lust are there to protect the people and those who don't know the law yet.

I hope this helps you understand about the curfew idea in place right now. And day will return once we all agree on it, and that means Joy and DNA as well.

Andy's character, for those who do not know what is going on with him, is stuck in the hospital unconscious with a head injury. Andy will recover, he is not out of the RP.

Lemnear, who is DNA's character, is with Mai (played by empress dee), watching over Andy and wondering if Andy will ever wake up. Andy told me that when he does resume his part in the RP, he wants to rename his son.

That is the update on what is going on.

Oh, and as for where Rock, myself, and Dee really are, we are in Jinxi's world.

Jinxi is played by Joy and is Rock's bride. Trixi is Jinxi's best friend and also played by Joy. Joy's other characters include anyone from Jinxi's world.

Rock is played by empress dee.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 3:15 pm
Treenalynn1
name: katrina
race: human
life story: my mother and father live a good life. one day, they send me off to complete a duty, to figure out what was best for me. i go on a journey to complete my duties along the way.

Welcome to the rp!  

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 4:41 pm
empress dee

I like your Useful Information for the King of fighters one liners RP thread. I think it may be more useful in this subforum, but I didn't want to move it unless you said it was ok.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 5:40 pm
JoyRose
empress dee

I like your Useful Information for the King of fighters one liners RP thread. I think it may be more useful in this subforum, but I didn't want to move it unless you said it was ok.

Its better where it is because its information and history on the Renaissance Galaxy as well as its helpful info about the RP. I hope you posted what you knew on your own little world here in that thread because as much as I love posting about my world, I am curious about yours.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:55 pm
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Its better where it is because its information and history on the Renaissance Galaxy as well as its helpful info about the RP. I hope you posted what you knew on your own little world here in that thread because as much as I love posting about my world, I am curious about yours.

Haha! I only posted pretty much what you already knew. I'll add to it as you learn more. It's partly because my world is made up completely from my own imagination, so I'm sort of winging it as we go along. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 12:27 pm
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
life story: my mother and father live a good life. one day, they send me off to complete a duty, to figure out what was best for me. i go on a journey to complete my duties along the way.

Welcome to the rp!

thanks. remember my character hunt certain species and update her notes everyday. once a while might look up information about them. huntress does that for a living.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 3:46 pm
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

Welcome to the rp!

thanks. remember my character hunt certain species and update her notes everyday. once a while might look up information about them. huntress does that for a living.

You're like a breath of fresh air! Unfortunately none of my characters are where Katrina is, and I'm wary of putting one there randomly. You're so brave! emotion_hug  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:44 pm
JoyRose
empress dee
JoyRose
empress dee

Haha! I only posted pretty much what you already knew. I'll add to it as you learn more. It's partly because my world is made up completely from my own imagination, so I'm sort of winging it as we go along. sweatdrop

Its great what you have so far, and like you said, we needed a thread like that so it not only keeps us on track for the RP, but say we have this great idea for a world we saw in our dreams and we want to tell about it, then that thread is where it goes.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2017 6:32 pm
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

Welcome to the rp!

You're like a breath of fresh air! Unfortunately none of my characters are where Katrina is, and I'm wary of putting one there randomly. You're so brave! emotion_hug

oh. that is your choice, not mine to make on that one. eventually, katrina fighting skills will get better eventually. it is going to take time and my character has to understand her dreams the best she can. it means i have to add another character eventually because the dream part.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:20 pm
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

Welcome to the rp!

oh. that is your choice, not mine to make on that one. eventually, katrina fighting skills will get better eventually. it is going to take time and my character has to understand her dreams the best she can. it means i have to add another character eventually because the dream part.

Does Katrina come from another world, other than Enthera, The Renaissance Galaxy, or Mwrayr?  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 9:22 pm
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

Welcome to the rp!

Just thought of something! One thing that could be funny, but at the same time make some sense, is that cucumbers are forbidden on Mrwayr because all cats there are allergic to them and its the one vegetable that scares them.

Instead of cucumbers, the Mrwayers use squash.  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff