Welcome to Gaia! ::

Our Village

Back to Guilds

Come home to where Community Spirit grows! 

Tags: games, community, resources, role play, prizes 

Reply Village Theater (RP)
The ideas for King of fighters one liners Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2017 10:29 pm
empress dee
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1
name: katrina
race: human
life story: my mother and father live a good life. one day, they send me off to complete a duty, to figure out what was best for me. i go on a journey to complete my duties along the way.

Welcome to the rp!

thanks. remember my character hunt certain species and update her notes everyday. once a while might look up information about them. huntress does that for a living.

You're like a breath of fresh air! Unfortunately none of my characters are where Katrina is, and I'm wary of putting one there randomly. You're so brave! emotion_hug

oh. that is your choice, not mine to make on that one. eventually, katrina fighting skills will get better eventually. it is going to take time and my character has to understand her dreams the best she can. it means i have to add another character eventually because the dream part.

Does Katrina come from another world, other than Enthera, The Renaissance Galaxy, or Mwrayr?

i am just saying that for a reason. i am going to add a male character. it is hard to say if he is going to be evil or good or in the middle. this is the mysterious person in her dreams.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 10:04 am
Treenalynn1
empress dee
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

thanks. remember my character hunt certain species and update her notes everyday. once a while might look up information about them. huntress does that for a living.

You're like a breath of fresh air! Unfortunately none of my characters are where Katrina is, and I'm wary of putting one there randomly. You're so brave! emotion_hug

oh. that is your choice, not mine to make on that one. eventually, katrina fighting skills will get better eventually. it is going to take time and my character has to understand her dreams the best she can. it means i have to add another character eventually because the dream part.

Does Katrina come from another world, other than Enthera, The Renaissance Galaxy, or Mwrayr?

i am just saying that for a reason. i am going to add a male character. it is hard to say if he is going to be evil or good or in the middle. this is the mysterious person in her dreams.

Please answer my question properly. I did not say anything about your new character.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:28 am
empress dee
Treenalynn1
empress dee
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

Please answer my question properly. I did not say anything about your new character.

enthera? renaissance galaxy? mwrayr?no on the renaissance one because i don't dress the part for that one.renaissance times wore long skirts or dresses. you can always look that up. what is enthera and mwrayr? how do they dress like in those places? if you are going to act the part , you might as well dress the part.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 11:44 am
Treenalynn1
empress dee
Treenalynn1
empress dee
Treenalynn1

enthera? renaissance galaxy? mwrayr?no on the renaissance one because i don't dress the part for that one.renaissance times wore long skirts or dresses. you can always look that up. what is enthera and mwrayr? how do they dress like in those places? if you are going to act the part , you might as well dress the part.

Read the library thread please to get informed about the places I was talking about. And The Renaissance Galaxy is not about wearing long skirts!  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2017 7:07 pm
Treenalynn1

What dee is asking is where is your character originally from? You can pick one of the fictional places already in existence in literature or anime (those are listed in the Renaissance Galaxy, no relationship to our Renaissance Time Period on Earth), or you can decide your character is from Mwrayr (but I don't think she is since the sentient species there are cat-human-type folk). Or you can make up your own place of origin (as I did with Mwrayr). wink  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 12:31 pm
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

What dee is asking is where is your character originally from? You can pick one of the fictional places already in existence in literature or anime (those are listed in the Renaissance Galaxy, no relationship to our Renaissance Time Period on Earth), or you can decide your character is from Mwrayr (but I don't think she is since the sentient species there are cat-human-type folk). Or you can make up your own place of origin (as I did with Mwrayr). wink

i will figure it out later on.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 4:44 pm
does anyone notice the hearts shapes on the forums underneath our aviator?
i do for some odd reason.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2017 5:05 pm
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

i am thinking about an area full with trees, bushes, trails, and dirt roads. it is very isolated more in the middle of the woods. it used to be a log company that the father run at home and the mother usually go to her job as a waitress or hostess. there are many shops that sells variety of items. also plenty of food places to hang out with family and friends. there is no electric at all. they do everything the old fashion way. there is no roads at all either. dirt roads to get out of the place and to get into the place.. i call this place....?.....

this place have three classes, lowest, middle, and higher. low class deals with farmers, middle class deal with working for a company of some sort, and higher class own there own business.  

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:02 am
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

i am thinking about an area full with trees, bushes, trails, and dirt roads. it is very isolated more in the middle of the woods. it used to be a log company that the father run at home and the mother usually go to her job as a waitress or hostess. there are many shops that sells variety of items. also plenty of food places to hang out with family and friends. there is no electric at all. they do everything the old fashion way. there is no roads at all either. dirt roads to get out of the place and to get into the place.. i call this place timberlin.

this place have three classes, lowest, middle, and higher. low class deals with farmers, middle class deal with working for a company of some sort, and higher class own there own business.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 2:57 pm
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

i am thinking about an area full with trees, bushes, trails, and dirt roads. it is very isolated more in the middle of the woods. it used to be a log company that the father run at home and the mother usually go to her job as a waitress or hostess. there are many shops that sells variety of items. also plenty of food places to hang out with family and friends. there is no electric at all. they do everything the old fashion way. there is no roads at all either. dirt roads to get out of the place and to get into the place.. i call this place timberlin.

That sounds like earth to me.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:16 pm
empress dee
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1
JoyRose
Treenalynn1

what is wrong with the woods?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 3:20 pm
Treenalynn1
empress dee
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1

Nothing is wrong with the woods, but we are talking a little bit bigger than a tree stand. Where are these woods located? Because if I had to choose, it'd be on Enthera.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

Treenalynn1

Newbie Gaian

11,440 Points
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Expert Skill 150
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:11 pm
empress dee
Treenalynn1
empress dee
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1
Treenalynn1

Nothing is wrong with the woods, but we are talking a little bit bigger than a tree stand. Where are these woods located? Because if I had to choose, it'd be on Enthera.

that sounds good. the citizen there will need someone to sell the items to in the first place. they would need to make a profit out of it. why am i talking about money now?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 5:27 pm
Treenalynn1
empress dee
Treenalynn1
empress dee
Treenalynn1

that sounds good. the citizen there will need someone to sell the items to in the first place. they would need to make a profit out of it. why am i talking about money now?

I dunno why you're talking about money. But at least we know where your character is from now.  

empress dee

Skilled Guildswoman

JoyRose

Captain

Helpful Friend

39,240 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2017 6:19 pm
Treenalynn1
does anyone notice the hearts shapes on the forums underneath our aviator?
i do for some odd reason.

If you like an avatar you see, you can click that heart and "favorite" the avatar. To view your favorited avatars, go to the My Gaia tab, on the right side of the drop down menu you'll see a big heart by the word "Favorites". You can look at other people's collection of favorites, too. Navigating Gaia can tell you where things are on Gaia, and how to access this particular feature. wink  
Village Theater (RP)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff