Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] This Is My Hoard (Malik/Magda) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:08 am
After the strange Halloween events that had happened it was nice to get back to some quiet things. Malik had been focusing mostly on his school work now, but even that was getting to be too much. He just needed time to relax and hang out. Though he wasn't really sure if anyone would want to hang out with him. There was Magda, but he didn't exactly want to bother her. Well maybe there was no harm in asking her at least. He had exchanged numbers with her and everything, maybe he wouldn't be bothering her. She could even want to hang out with him!

"I'm going to ask her to hang out guys!" he called to his minipets, pulling out his Eyephone and scrolling through his very tiny list of contacts. Ah there she was!

Quote:
Heeey it's uh Malik. Did you maybe want to hang out? Maybe. Potentially.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:21 am
Magda was watering an empty pot when her phone buzzed with a message. "Please excuse me." She murmured politely to the pot, as she paused in her watering to read the message. The look on her face went from peaceful to thrilled, squeaking when she realized Malik wanted to hang out. Hang out? Hanging out sounded like great fun! She wondered if they would be hanging from trees, or houses. Whatever the case was, she was excited at the prospect!

xOpticPeach

Message to: Malikpartpartner
I love hanging out! It's one of my very most favorite things. Where are you located, I will come and find you!

She put the phone down and looked back at the pot, tapping her finger on her lips for a moment. Then she picked up a dragon egg that her little fa'e dragon had been curled around, and placed it gently in the pot.

"Don't worry." She assured the egg inside. "I've already watered it. You'll be fine."

She dropped a treat at the feet of the fussing fa'e dragon, and then walked out of her room to head outside.

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:38 am
He had been fending off Arthur's cranky attacks when his phone buzzed. She had agreed to hang out! He was probably a bit more excited than he should have been, but oh well. All that mattered was she actually wanted to hang out with him. Though she had asked where. That was a bit of a problem. He hadn't really thought this all through since he had expected her to be busy or say no. Now he had to think of someplace to go.

"Guys, help me out. Madam Daisy, any suggestions?" the wonderfox simply stared at him, thrilled that he was paying attention to her. "I see. You're right. Maybe here would be okay. Is that okay with you, Booboo? Arthur?" He knew Sir Reginald would be okay with it as long as he was the main attraction at some point. The mew was a haughty little thing.

Nio Love

Message to: Magda "First Partner"
Well you could come to my room. In the demon dorms. It's uh...not very exciting, but it's something.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 2:58 am
Magda felt her shorts buzz and turned around, picking her phone out of her pocket while she eyed the nearby area for any sign of vibrating trolls. When she read the message, she looked up and searched for the dragon dorms - they were visible from her position, but high up on a hill and very fancy looking. She knew that castle-like dorm building, with all of it's high peaks and ridiculous structure, would be a perfect hanging out place!

She flapped her wings hard, lifting up into the air. Her flight was slow and languid, so that when she got near the dorms she was able to drift from one window to another. She looked for Malik, and saw too many people who were not Malik, until she finally hit the jackpot. There he was!

She hopped up higher into the air, and flipped around as she dropped in order to catch her clawed feet on the top of the windowsill. This left her hanging upside down just outside his window, which was, in her opinion, a fine example of hanging out.

"Hello, Malik!" She called out from outside of his window.

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:15 am
Well that had been unexpected. Malik had to steady himself from the shock of Magda suddenly appearing in his window, hanging upside down nonetheless. He hadn't expected her to get there so fast, but now that he realized it was actually her he scrambled towards the window trying to open it as his minis bustled around his feet.

"Yes, yes we have a visitor," he grumbled to them, trying not to step on them as he pushed open the window for her. "H-hello. I honestly didn't expect you to use the window," he laughed, helping her through it. With her giant wingspan he was worried she may get stuck. Sir Reginald perched on Malik's shoulder, staring Magda down as he helped her in.

"I know my room isn't the most interesting of places, but hopefully you won't be too bored. If you do get bored we can always change locations."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 3:26 am
Magda flourished dramatically when he opened the window, but her excitement soon turned to confusion when he tried to pull her inside. She did not seem willing to go at first, but if Malik wanted her inside of the room, instead of hanging outside of his window, then she felt the urge to comply.

"What's wrong?" She whispered, as she shimmied her way in and popped her wings through behind her, one by one. "Didn't you want to hang out? Or, oh, are there low beams on your ceiling?" She craned her head up to look for them.

"Why would I get bored in your room?" She finally answered, turning her head back down to look at him. "You're in it. Oh, precious little ball of fluff, hello friend!" Her attention had been caught by Sir Reginald. "What's your name?"

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 7:35 pm
"His name is Sir Reginald, and no there aren't any beams in my room. I just thought you would be more comfortable being in here instead of hanging from the window. If I'm wrong please feel free to go back," he explained, motioning around his room. Sir Reginald and co skittered around Magda, surprised by their new guest and craving attention.

"What would you like to do? We can....go through my collection of books or well....that probably sounds boring to you."

Nio Love

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 8:05 pm
Sir Reginald received the attention he so desperately craved in the form of coos and scritches. It was clear how much Magda already adored the precious little creature - but she loved creatures of any shape and form, she was a sucker for any type of animal.

When Malik explained that he had reconsidered the comfort levels of hanging out, Magda thought that was a very reasonable explanation, and nodded sagely in agreement. But as soon as he started to second guess any sort of activity he could have offered, she pursed her lips and put her hand on his shoulder.

"I love books. Show me your favorites!"

She was starting to get the hint that Malik was self-conscious about the things he said, and did. She understood, and pledged silently to help him gain more confidence in himself. That's what friends were for!

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:25 am
"You do? Really?" Malik perked up at her comment, surprised at what she had said. He really hoped she wasn't just saying it for him. He'd hate to bore her with his rambles about different subjects. Especially when they got that from the professors already. Maybe she did like books though. He could see Magda being the sort to read wondrous tales.

"Well there are just so many. I'm really enjoying this book at the moment," he stated, holding up the book that Professor Selene had let him borrow. "It's about a great King Arthur! It's also why this little guy is named that, isn't that right Arthur?" The tiny knight stood proudly, showing off for Magda.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2015 12:32 am
"King Arthur.." Magda took the book and gave it a hard glance. "What kingdom did he rule over?" She ran her hand across the surface of the book to see if it's cover would tell her any tales, before actually opening it to the first page.

"I'm very interested in Kings and Queens." She mumbled with distraction as she filtered through the pages. "Is he a good king, or an evil king? Does he rule his kingdom well? Oh! Is there another king trying to usurp the throne? Hm, I suppose I shouldn't be so nosy about a book I haven't read yet, should I." She closed the book and put her hand on it's cover again, but her eyes returned to Malik. "If the book pleases you when you're done, may I give it a try?"

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:39 pm
"If you would like to, of course! Oh well...I suppose I should ask Professor Selene about that too. Do you think she'd mind?" he muttered, looking at the book as well. Maybe he could ask the professor if she had another copy, or if she could take them to a human bookstore. He would love that more than anything.

"What other stories do you like? Do you have any other hobbies?" Malik figured it would be a good thing to ask considering he really didn't know all too much about the ghoul other than where she lived. They'd been so busy doing other things they really hadn't had time to just sit and talk to each other.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:51 pm
She couldn't speak for the professor, but she had met her in passing enough to make a guess. She shrugged noncommittally. "Seemed like she wasn't the type to mind, but I would ask her first too, just to be sure. I don't want you getting in trouble for me." Still, Magda seemed to covet the book, pressing her hands across it with interest. "Or I could just sit in your room all day and read it here. Ha! Don't mind me, I'm just part of the scenery. I'm absolutely positive that won't get awkward at all!"

She finally gave him back the book, and let her hands fall idly to her side.

"I love every story." She informed him quite seriously. "Stories are the very best things there are in this world. You can make an entire world just by telling a story. You can even make life! That's what we are, don't you think? A scary story?" She'd already lost her focus, and was looking at the other books. "I probably have a lot of things that would be considered hobbies, but reading is my very best favorite thing. A good book and a good imagination can take you anywhere. But sometimes I'd like to go places and make memories of my own, too. Like this place, for example!"

She took in a deep breath, and savored the moment. "There. A memory worth retelling."

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 7:03 am
"That is...actually very insightful. I'd never thought of it that way. Thank you for sharing that," Malik smiled, placing the book back in its spot on the shelf. Magda was far more creative than he could ever really hope to be, and just a very intelligent ghoul over all. He felt bad forgetting that sometimes, but luckily she was always there to surprise him and remind him. He really envied her creative mind and wished he could think the same way, but years of his parents expecting different things from him had killed a lot of his creativity. Maybe he could slowly get it back, little by little. It was worth a shot, and with Magda around it would be easier. At least he thought so anyway.

"We should write our own book or something. Make fantastical stories. It would be fun," he joked, playfully nudging the taller ghoul.

Nio Love

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 11:28 pm
Malik's joke was not taken as one, because it was clear by the look of overwhelming joy on Magda's face that she thought this was the best idea ever. "Malik, we should! We could write the most wonderful story ever written. It would have everything, just, just everything in it! Pirates, ghosts, sea witches, scareling armies, talking mushrooms, a flying cat, some singing flowers, and oh, oh it would all be so real, it would be like - "

She realized where her thought was leading her before she'd actually said it (a trait that did not always manage to save her in time, but it did for once, and for that she was glad). Her cheeks turned a dark hue of blue, and she put her hands on her mouth to muffle the giggle that started to escape.

"But of course they wouldn't be, because it would be on paper, and only in our imaginations." Imagination, in the hands of a child of Wonderland, became reality far too easily. She did not want him to get the wrong idea, here. Because she just had, and it set her to giggling in a way that refused to stop.

Still, frantic giggling was par for the course. She was, after all, just a touch mad.

opticpeach

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:09 pm
"Would you...would you really like to do something like that, Magda? I mean of course we could, yes we could. There would be lots of planning. A-and it could have all those things and more." He'd be lying if he said he wasn't getting excited about the idea of this. He'd always wanted to write his own story. After reading so many books it was hard not to want to write his own. Now he had his partner and her enthusiasm was getting him pumped for it all over again. They could have discussions about it and do so many things with it. It would be magical and mystical, and just all around wonderful. If Magda was taking this all seriously then perhaps it could be a thing. Even if the two of them were the only two to see it, it would still be worth it to try and accomplish something so great.

"You are simply the best, Magda!" Malik laughed along with her, standing on his toes to kiss her cheek. "This will be a lot of fun if you really do want to do something like this."

Nio Love

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces