Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Heart's November 2015 Customs [Winners Pg8!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:43 pm
Grawwrrr...?!

Entry Line: Kaitaia || Purewalker || Moderate, I think? || Solo
Quote:
Soquili Species: - Skinwalker
Body Build: Draft
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Appreciated but not necessary. <3

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body:
A dirty, off colour white, bloody dirty markings similar to these Inuit designs around his legs.
Face: Dark, dark brown
Mane: N/A
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: Very long and shaggy, male polar bears have significantly long hairs on their forelegs to attract mates. Or in the case, food. You know, whatever.
Reference Image(s): Polar bear 1 Polar bear 2 Polar bear 3 Polar bear 4 Polar bear 5 Polar bear 6

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt:
Animal Species & Design - Polar bear, a dirty, off coloured white.

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items:
N/A
Custom Items: Some teeth on a string or somethin gross like that.
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Nanuq
Owner: Kaitaia
Breed: Polar bear
Temper: Perverse
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC Use bones and/or teeth please! The bloody ones!

I, Kaitaia, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: I swear!

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Pure
Breed of Walker: Bearwalker

---------------

Personality (required): Nanuq falls into the Brute personality archetype for skinwalkers. He’s big and strong, and while he’s by no means stupid, he usually relies much more on his strength than his intelligence. It’s just easier that way. Why trick and torture his prey when he can just crush their skulls with his jaw and be that much closer to eating them?
Background (required): A nomadic creature, he spends most of his time in the mountains, hunting or sleeping. Maybe even the occasional mating, if he feels like it. How he approaches his victims depends on how he feels that day, ranging from still-hunting, stalking his prey, or raiding birth lairs. Despite his size, he can be very stealthy when need be and enjoys sneaking up on his prey.
Rough Plot ideas (required): Baby eater. Raiding breeding thickets is probably his favourite thing to do. Baby foals are the best food after all, so tender and sweet. Perhaps one of these days he comes across a mare or stallion vicious enough to be a match for him. Or maybe he just slaughters the parents as well as the kids. He’s got a big stomach to fill, after all. Maybe one day the breeding thicket he comes across happens to be his own offspring. Will he spare them? Pfffft. His own offspring would most likely prove to be the rarest delicacy that exists. He definitely wants to give that one a try.

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Random chance. If two skinwalkers meet once and breed, it’s reasonable to assume that their territories touch or share boundaries. Therefore the next mating season, it’s quite possible for them to come across each other again. It’s convenient.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
No they do not. Skinwalkers form no attachments, whether familial or other.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Focus more on plotting rather than RP. Refer to the Skinwalker guide. Discuss what you’re having problems with with other skinwalker owners/the RP managers. Just take a step back and reassess your approach.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
The Wishing Star is a gift from the spirits, blessing a select few Soquili, those that the star deems worthy. No Skinwalker would ever be worthy, as they cannot make a pure wish from the goodness of their hearts. They have no goodness to wish with.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers aren’t cooperative by nature. They’re selfish and only out for their own gain. Everyone else is just competition and who wants that?

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
They are evil. There are no good skinwalkers. They are solely out for their own personal gain, whatever sick things that might entail. They hate everyone and everything, and have no fondness for anyone. They are vicious and cruel, conniving and manipulative. Simply put, they are monsters. There are no exceptions to this; that is just how they are.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 9:59 pm
Grawwrrr...?!

Entry Line: Strawberri Stardust || Bear Purewalker || Moderate || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Bear Purewalker
Body Build: Warhorse
Concept Origin: New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Nah~

Body: Black base, with teal stripes/tribal like markings around his legs. Rib bone markings on his side.
Face: Eye color is neon green and glowing
Mane: N/A
Tail: N/A
Hooves/Fetlocks: N/A
Reference Image(s): Markings ref || Teal

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Pelt: Bear pelt, dark dark grey. almost but not as black as his body base. Tribal rose and vine markings in a glowing purple
Other Notes: Tribal Roses//Vines || Purple

Custom Items: Bangles with little bells hanging down on all four ankles; a teapot (broken/damaged?) by his back feet; a woven necklace with bells and teeth hanging from it; thorny vines wrapped around his legs and neck (above the jewelry) with blood dripping down
Reference Image(s) for Items: Bangle ref || Teapots || Necklace || Thorns

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ursas the Bellringer
Owner: Strawberri Stardust
Breed: Bells of Madness
Temper: Bloodthirsty
Tag Background: Red Thorns
Tag feather color(s): Frost white rose with blood drip modifier and crystal fang with blood tipped modifier

I, Strawberri Stardust, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed:
Pelt Species:

If Pure

Breed of Walker: Bear

---------------

Personality (required): Ursas is a bloodthirsty savage. He enjoys nothing better than watching someone else bleed. Well, except maybe being the one one to make them bleed. While he prefers to do his..playing in private, being walked in on only means another toy for him to play with. Especially if they give chase. Half the fun is catching your prey. When alone, Ursas has a nasty habit of talking to himself. The effect makes him seem quiet insane to any who might be close enough to listen.
Background (required): Ursas only knows how to be alone. He clawed his way out of his basket alone and learned how to survive on his own. He has no interest in getting close to anyone except to hurt, maim, torture, and kill.
Rough Plot ideas (required):
  • Painting the Roses Red
    Ursas comes across a herd, specifically the Primrose herd. Seeing them all so peaceful.... It makes him want to destroy them all. And he will. Starting with the brave ones who think they're Soquili enough to stop him.
  • Someone wandering into his territory/personal space without realizing it and then paying the price.
  • Figuring out what type of Sqouili tastes the best.

It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Honestly, I'd probably drop plots with them because that's not really how skinwalkers work since they don't lifemate. However, to explain it in canon, I'd say the other (if not a skinwalker) would be more like a plaything the walker enjoys torturing. If it was a skinwalker pairing, then I'd say they happen to find each other when their urges come upon them or some kind of hatesex thing where a fight turns into mating because somebody got dominated. Breeding forms would be flings.

Answer:
Skinwalkers do not form family units. They don't care what anyone says, not even someone blood related to them. They don't bond to others.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Don't. Or do some research in the guild, or ask around to get tips and tricks on RPing skinwalkers from people who RP them. Heavy plotting works as well. Co-owning is an option, with someone who has a better idea on how to RP them.

Answer:
Nope. No Wishing Stars for skinwalkers.

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
Skinwalkers don't play well with others, not even other skinwalkers. If these packs/herds are even successful in whatever endeavor they've come together on, they break up because they can't stand to be around each other. They're more likely to fight each other than anything else.

Answer:
They are pure evil. They only care about themselves, and how to get what they want. Everyone else is a pawn, food, a toy, or something they can torture. They can be anything from simply cunning to stark raving mad.

Dragon Berri

Shameless Tipper

21,000 Points
  • Get Dissed! 25
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

Lunadriel

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:23 pm
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Lunadriel || Half-gryph || Heavy || Twins

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Restraint (I thought I had the form somewhere, and couldn't find it. D= ))

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 10:25 pm
Please void my previous entry on page 3

Grawwrrr...?!

Entry Line: Nyx Queen of Darkness|| Pure Catwalker || Moderate || Solo

Edit Category: Moderate?
Soquili Species: Pure Cat Walker
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Your choice
Concept Origin:
• Commercial Cosplay - Based on a commercial character. Specify. (Ex. Final Fantasy - Sephiroth) (it's based on a gaia item's coloring?)

WIP Needed? Sure!

Body: x
Face: Make her eyes a bit glowy if possible, and I'd like her fangs to be longer with maybe some blood dripping from them
Mane: I'd like something edited, maybe like a long mohawk? (in case i breed her with non walkers)
Tail: Something interesting (and obvioulsy the cat tail for the walker
Hooves/Fetlocks: cat paws
Reference Image(s):
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/A
Wings: Describe Wings - N/A
Fins: N/A
Scales: NA
Pelt: User Image
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: N/A.
Custom Items: I want her to have a kind of necklace like this. Then a heart either lying on the floor beside her or dangling from her body somewhere. I want these skeletal jewelry hands wrapped around her legs almost like a bracelet cuff.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Casquette....Possibly
Owner: Nyx Queen of Darkness
Breed: Candy Corn Skulverine Pure Cat Walker
Temper: Not sure
Mate: Never
Tag Background: Decide later
Tag frame color: decide later
Tag feather color(s): Some kind of fangs!
~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice: NA

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: NA

I, Nyx Queen of Darkness, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed: N/A
Pelt Species:
N/A

If Pure

Breed of Walker: Catwalker

---------------

Personality (required): Casquette likes to throw parties with her victims, in which she keeps them captured while she throws a party. When she dones, she sends the victims home...and by home, I mean she buries them (sometimes alive). She comes of as a giddy sadistic soquili with drastic mood swings.
Background (required): Since she came to the Kawani, it's been one party then bury the victims later.

Basic, wreak havoc and take victims. Play mind games with them until she becomes bored, then kill them (decapitation preferred)

Answer:
I'd go with, to be blunt, that the male happened to be around when she was horny/ready to produce. She'd barely notice if it was the same father.

Answer:
No, they only come together collectively in rare occurences which fall apart before too long. They really don't work well in groups, nor do they care for family.

Answer:
Talk to the RP powers that be and get advice.

Answer:
No, just no. They can't love therefore they can't wish for babies to love.

Answer:
It's the equivalent of two pyschopaths working together, it won't last. There is no trust or loyalty between them, they're hard wired for sadism.

Answer:
Sadists who thrive on chaos and killing. They're basically monsters and they are irredeemable.

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Natelie

Feline Wife

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:21 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: Natelie || Angeni/Uni || Heavy || Twins
Quote:
Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni/Uni
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure

Body: Black body, glowy blue star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of blue glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy blue with a highlight around the design in a faint glowy purple
Face: sunset (yellow and orange) eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, blue glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Long flowing mane down to knee length, dark purple in color, medium black braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor though
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, blue glowy stars pattern on all
Reference Image(s): glowy stars & tribal marking, blaze shape, hair style

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings: Style 2, top portion of wings blue glowy stars on black, the rest plain black
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Elven beads with medieval tabard and bells, CC colors
Custom Items: Purple marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, smaller bead bands at end of braids in hair (no tassel), lantern with a blue and purple flame and lantern Placement is CC, Silver wing cuffs similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells
Reference Image(s) for Items: marbled beads, beads and tassel, lantern, Wing cuffs

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kazuhiro
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Spirited Angeni?
Temper: Mellow
Tag Background: Aurora Night
Tag frame color: Glowy blue
Tag feather color(s): Long feathers, CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice:N/A

~Twin~

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni/Uni

Body: Black body, glowy purple star socks up to just below knees on all four legs, ‘blanket’ of purple glowy stars along back, tribal design in the blanket along spine in glowy purple with a highlight around the design in a faint glowy blue
Face: sunset (reverse to his twin. i.e: yellow on top orange on bottom) eyes, outer ear is black with white tip, purple glowy star blaze, nose area white
Mane: Long flowing mane down to knee length, dark blue in color, medium braid
Tail: same as mane, length to floor though
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock angeni fetlocks, purple glowy stars pattern on all
Reference Image(s): glowy stars & tribal marking, blaze shape, hair style

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Regular horn, CC color
Wings: Style 2, top portion of wings purple glowy stars on black, the rest plain black
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Elven beads with medieval tabard and bells, CC colors
Custom Items: Sky blue marbled bead bracelets on both front legs with a small purple tassel hanging down, smaller bead bands at end of braids in hair (no tassel), lantern with a blue and purple flame and lantern Placement is CC, Silver wing cuffs similar to ref, one drape ends in a little butterfly the others in bells
Reference Image(s) for Items: marbled beads, beads and tassel, lantern, Wing cuffs

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Masanori
Owner: Natelie
Breed: Spirited Angeni?
Temper: Spoiled
Tag Background: Aurora Night
Tag frame color: Glowy blue
Tag feather color(s): Long feathers, CC color

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice:N/A

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2015 11:28 pm
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Gracie Loff || Kalona || Heavy || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: • Commercial Cosplay

WIP Needed? One would be nice!

Body: White
Face: Blue eyes, grin for an expression
Mane: CC, based on her hairstyle/dye job
Tail: Kalona devil tail style 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: Stock
Reference Image(s):

Here be a ref.

Here be another ref.

Ohai ref.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Demon Horn template 1
Wings: Wing Style 3 template
Other Notes: N/A.

Trading Post Items: N?A.
Custom Items: CC'd from her clothing in above refs! I understand this is heavy edits, please make her .. "her" to the best of your ability. o3o
Reference Image(s) for Items: See above refs

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Harley Quinn
Owner: Gracie Loff
Breed: Harlequin
Temper: Chaotic Jokester
Tag frame color: Bubblegum pink and blue, like her hair
Tag feather color(s): Can I get the rose tag, with a pink rose drenched in blue? Or just a pink rose?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial cosplay

gracie loff

Naughty Kitten

Celestial Requiem
Crew

Wilderness Witch

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:33 am
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Celestial Requiem || Kelpi || Minor || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: Minor
Soquili Species: Kelpi

WIP Needed? Only if you want to show one.

Body: Purple/blue base with a pale green underbelly/neck/fetlocks. White/yellow glowing spots separating the green and purple and sort of..."scratches" of lighter colors all over.
Face: The top of her nose, forehead, and ears are the purple/blue. Everything else is the pale green. Her eyes are the same green as her hooves in the ref with yellow sclera like the fins.
Mane: The new curly style in dark grey.
Tail: Fancy kelpi tail with the same color scheme as the rest of her and pale yellow fins.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bright green hooves, fetlocks are the same green as her belly. And I'd like feathering.
Reference Image(s): [x]

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Fins: Fancy back fins, spiny legs fins, and fierce neck fins. All spines should be purple/blue and all webbing should be pale yellow.

Custom Items: A bright green, slightly glowing glass float orb hung around her neck with rope and strings of glowy...bead things in her hair.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Glass float orbs

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Leucosia
Owner: Celestial Requiem
Breed: Kelpi
Temper: Treacherous
Mate: -
Tag Background: If the color of Red Thorns by chibizoo can be changed to something more complementary to her colors, that'd be great. If not then Deep Seaweed by Felmino will be fine.
Tag feather color(s): CC

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 6:44 am
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Cheyriddle4 || Regular || moderate || Solo
Quote:

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Regular
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? No

Body: White body with red lace like markings along neck and back. Red along the feet.
Face: White eyes with red markings around the eye
Mane:Editted in a up do much like a victorian era
Tail:Editted long and curly
Hooves/Fetlocks: White hooves.
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - N/a
Wings: Describe Wings - N/a
Fins: Describe Fins - N/a
Scales: Describe Scales -N/a
Pelt: Animal Species & Design -N/a
Other Notes: None.

Trading Post Items:N/a
Custom Items: No accessories

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Helena De Evon
Owner: Cheyriddle4
Breed: Victorian
Temper: Judgemental
Mate: None.
Tag Background:CC
Tag feather color(s): CC rose

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Yes I did. If won i will send link to pictures. On my phone right now.

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 10:11 am
Grawwrrr...?!

I voided my post on page 4

Entry Line: Fatal Irony || Purewalker || Medium-Heavy? || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: -Moderate to heavy
Soquili Species: Purewalker - Fox
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own

WIP Needed? Not really

Body: For the body I would love some sort of pattern in whites and browns and rusts. Maybe some mixture of horsebreed patterns or fox patterns (there are refs you can use under pelts) and stripes and swirls, etc. I'll leave it CC for you!
Face: Vicious, angry, fangs showing in the snarl. Blood dripping off the mouth
Mane: I would like an edited mane for breeding purposes... medium-long in length, CC style! Colors matching to the body, CC color.
Tail: CC
Hooves/Fetlocks: Canine paws please
Reference Image(s): none

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: n/a
Fins: n/a
Scales: n/a
Pelt: The kitsune/fox colored like a Cross Fox - Example 1, Example 2
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items:
1 - A custom tattered cloak, in black and/or red. It should wrap around the neck and part of the body, but not cover too much of her body.
2 - Leather cuffs and/or bracelets around all four legs. See refs!
Reference Image(s) for Items: One, and Two

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lofa
Owner: Fatal Irony
Breed: Skinwalker
Temper: Feral
Mate: lol no
Tag feather color(s): Can I get bones? in bone color maybe splattered with blood?

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: n/a
Justification for Domain Choice: n/a

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: n/a

I, Fatal Irony, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds: I do so swear!

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed: n/a
Pelt Species:
n/a

If Pure

Breed of Walker: Fox/Kitsune

---------------

Personality (required): Lofa is a sadistic creature. Her favorite hobby is to take her victims back to her lair and flay the skin from their bones. She keeps them alive and peels them slowly, like a grape. She keeps her lair very secluded so no one will hear her victim's screams. She tracks her victims for days or even weeks, following them and waiting for any moment of seclusion or weakness before she takes them, knocks them out and drags them back to her lair. She makes sure they aren't conscious because when she feels a little bored with them she likes to let them believe they've "escaped" her torment - but they have no idea where they are. So they wander lost in the woods with her hunting them, never knowing how far from help they really are. She's as interested in their psychological torment as their physical torment, bringing them to the point of begging for the sweet release of death. Sometimes she even convinces them to inflict harm upon themselves.
Background (required): She awoke in the woods during deep winter, emerging from her basket into the deep snow. She hungered, and cause the scent of something beneath the snow. She burrowed, finding a den of rabbits and there she made her first meal. She spent the winter tracking down such prey, finding the thrill of the hunt more exhilarating than the actual kill. She began prolonging the deaths more and more, finding more interesting ways to keep a body alive before she ended it. As she grew she became more adept at her gruesome play, and even set herself up a base of operations where she could conduct her experiments without being disturbed.

1 - I would like for one lucky victim to actual escape her during one of her earlier games. She will then spend however long it takes hunting this victim down, becoming obsessed with finishing the job.

2- One victim will become so twisted by her they actually become her slave-creature, following her and helping her to torment and murder others.

Answer:
They wouldn't be listed as lifemates, ever. ICly it could be a situation of their territories touching, making convenience the main reason for repeated breedings.

Answer:
God no. They'd as soon murder each other as look at them.

Answer:
Go to RP staff and ask for tips and tricks. Maybe re-read the skinwalker information provided.

Answer:
Nope! What would they wish for?

Answer:
Infighting among themselves causes them to break up so quickly.

Answer:
They are pure, unapologetic evil, demons incarnate. Completely nonredeemable.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:58 pm
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: ~Masamune~ || Kelpi || Moderate-Heavy || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: - Moderate-Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kelpi
Body Build: Regular (Leg Down)
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay - Leviathan from Final Fantasy XII: Revenant Wings

WIP Needed? Not needed, but it would be nice

Body: Colours should follow the ref, except for the brown part of the legs on the ref. I'd rather you do his legs in the same colour as the rest of his body. So the brown should simply be ignored. The only extras that should be added (edit-wise) are his small back spikes going all the way down his back/tail, and possibly some extra fins in places. On the ref, it seems like it's mostly the salmon pink fins that would need adding to the Soq, as the other fins I think are just about right from what's available on the Kelpi sample sheet!
Face: See ref. His face should be edited so that he's looking thoughtful, but not smiling. He also has a spiffy beard going on.
Mane: Please use whichever head fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. If his head fins could be made bigger like on the ref that would be great.
Tail: Please use whichever tail style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Again, if his tail could be edited to look more like the ref, that would be awesome. If not it's fine.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Please use whichever foot fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. XD; *Broken record* If they can be made to look more like the ref, that would be swell.
Reference Image(s): Ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: N/A
Fins: Please use whichever wing/fin style you think looks best to go with what I'm wanting. Would be nice if the wings could be made to look just like his, but I know there's a fine line between edits and mutants. ^^ So just do whatever you can.
Other Notes: N/A

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: See ref. I want the crown, the earrings, the necklace, the bangle around his body and the tail-ring.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Leviathan
Owner: ~Masamune~
Breed: Esper
Temper: Tempestuous
Tag Background: For the tag BG I'd like you to use just the left hand side of this. If that's not allowed, use whatever sky-related background is available.
Tag frame color: Navy blue and light blue mix, with Soquili written in teal
Tag feather color(s): Feathers can be done in the pretty rainbow colours of his fins.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Justification for Domain Choice: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

~Masamune~

Devil NightShade
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 12:58 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: Devil NightShade || Species || Heavy || Twins
Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Angeni
Body Build: CC - Both in leg down though please.
Concept Origin:
• New Concept

WIP Needed? Up to you

Body:
Laliel: Base of deep purple, with a cosmic feel and bright stars. His legs are multi-tone
Aharown: CC something a little different than his brother.

Face:
Laliel: His eyes are a glowing white, kind of light shooting stars in a way. He has a soft white stripe on his face.
---- He has a half lidded expression with a soft smile, and large thick eyelashes.
Aharown: CC

Mane:
For Both: CC : Maybe Something big ... almost .. cloud like? Soft and flowing, colors are up to you really, I'd like some kind of jewelry decorations, I love long thin silver necklaces, maybe with metal stars or diamonds. Maybe they have actual star looking things in their hair .. idk have fun ... be creative.

Tail:
For Both: Something along the same lines as their manes.

Hooves/Fetlocks:
Hooves: For both, they have glowing white hooves
Fetlocks: They should be long matching their manes n the kind of .. puffy cloud like hair look.

Reference Image(s):
Rough idea of Laliel's coat colors
What Laliel is based on
Night Sky 1
Night Sky 2
Night Sky 3
Galaxy concept

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Style 2 - The primaries and secondary feathers should match some of their accent colors, while the rest should match their base coat colors. If it doesn't count as a mutation, maybe smoky galaxy look coming off the ends of the feathers .. or stars falling from them ... kinda up to you to have fun with ^ 3^

The ear wings and leg wings are totally CC'd up to you to do with as you please.
Other Notes: Laliel can look as the more feminine of the two, he can be really cutesy and elegant. Just throwing something pretty and cute at ya, just haz fun with them!

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: I love elegent body jewelries and lace things, long silk scarves ... etc .. just CC it up and have fun 8D .
I do love roses too if you wanna throw those in somewhere *bricked* rofl
Body Jewelry Idea 1
Body Jewelry Idea 2
BG Idea 3 - This i a beta I own.
Lace _ Maybe in whites / silvers.
Lace 2
Lace 3

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lailel and Aharown
Owner: Devil NightShade
Breed: Angeni
Temper: TBD
Mate: None
Tag Background: Falling Stars

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Laliel Astronomy, Aharown no idea
Justification for Domain Choice:

Lailel: When he came into the relms of Soquili he brought with him knwoledge of the heavens that the inhabitants did not know before. His patient kind teachings revealed to natives and Soquili alike, things such as navigation by stars, telling seasons by the stars. He has no real supernatural power beyond an amazing gift of knowledge about the night sky and an ability to rely that knowledge to students.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:22 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: Infinities || Angeni/Kirin || Moderate || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: - Angeni & Kirin
Body Build: War
Starting Stage: Basket or Adult
Concept Origin: • New Concept

WIP Needed? No

Body: Body is a golden metallic look, like an akhal-teke. Natural dappled pattern, obvious shimmer to the body. Examples shown. May have socks or stockings on the feet.
Face: Roman nose. May have a star under the horn and a blaze down the nose.
Mane: Mane to be colored with the reds/yellows/golds/blacks like in the Supernova ref image. Leave it to you to play with the shades to make it work. smile Hair should be long and braided, and the clasps on her hair should be gold. Example? Akhal-teke are from Turkmenistan, so I am kind of aiming for a nod to the hair shown: 1, 2, 3 but without quite so much metal smile A simple hairpiece like this could work, to not distract from the horn.
Tail: Style CC, please see mane notes.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Yes please, would like the angeni fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Supernova, Horse 1, Horse 2, Horse 3, Horse 4, Horse 5

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Kirin alt horn, in gold. can have a whisp of dark stars on them if it will help the cohesion of the celestial look. biggrin
Wings: Angeni wings style 2, visible transparency, with a starry black/dark red look to them.
Scales: Kirin original scales, + alt foot scales. I picture the scales in gold, or in a dark black with dotted golden stars, like the Supernova image.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: Necklace. CC Colors to look best.
Reference Image(s) for Items: May I have a version with and without the necklace as well?

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Infinities
Breed: Akhal-Teke
Temper: Enduring
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A, not pureblood Angeni
Justification for Domain Choice:

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

Of The Epidemic

Dapper Phantom

13,550 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 3:56 pm
Awesome-ly Mutated

Entry Line: Of The Epidemic || Mutant Fluttercorn || HEAVY? || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Mod/Heavy
Soquili Species: Flutter/Uni
Concept Origin:
• Original Character

WIP Needed? I'd love one!

Body: She's a gun metal grey, with white speckles in spots.
Face: Her hair covers her eyes so you can't see them. Her ears are slightly more rounded with long furry fur on the end.
Mane: It's long, covers her eyes, it's blue, fairly straight with only the slightest bit of wave. It has bits and bobs in it. Think like feathers, beads, bones, various pretty trinkets sort of braided into her hair and tied in there. (Her dust mites do it!)
Tail: You can use the base uni tail and then just make the fur on the end stringy and long! More like you would see from a horses actually tail.
Hooves/Fetlocks: She doesn't have hooves, she has pawed feet! You could fluff the fur at the back if you like but it isn't needed. You can use any of the paws that are already done up. XD I don't really have a preference. =3
Reference Image(s): Reference
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Midget horn, not a full long uni horn, but just a small one.
Wings: Dragonfly wings please! 8D It's pretty CC on style and what have you. Since dragonfly wings are pretty straightforward.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: None
Custom Items: Her dust mites! In the reference image they are the little glowy balls around her. You don't have to do as many as are in the reference image but I would like one of each color please! I'd like her to have a necklace! I'd like to see the gem in it be a bit more opal please! I'd also like some bangles! It doesn't matter which of her ankles/wrists you put them on.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Necklace ref image and Bangles

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Spirie
Owner: Of The Epidemic
Breed: You're choice!
Temper: Saucy
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:28 pm
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Meepfur || Uni Halfbreed || Moderate || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uni Halfbreed
Concept Origin:
• Recustom

WIP Needed? Nope.

Body: Same as before - see original version below! (Obviously, allowing for colorist style/discretion. It doesn't need to be exact by any means.)
Face: Same as before - see original version below! (Obviously, allowing for colorist style/discretion. It doesn't need to be exact by any means.)
Mane: Ghede needs a new hairdo! Just something with a little more...life, I suppose? It can hang differently, remain the same length or be longer or shorter, have a braid or accessory or two, whatever strikes your fancy really. Not curly and not dreads, anything else is fair game. His mother is based on a Tarot card, Justice, and the little skull on Ghede's hip hints that he's Death, so that can be used as inspiration if you like, as can his namesake, the Ghede. In spite of these influences, he's really quite lively in character, not morose. tl;dr, it's CC just take it and run!
Tail: Either the same as before or a unique variant, CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as before - see original version below!
Reference Image(s): cert, uncert, mother, father, son

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None.
Wings: None.
Fins: None.
Scales: None.
Pelt: None.
Other Notes: Recustom!

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Not necessary or expected, add only if you feel inspired.
Reference Image(s) for Items: None.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ghede
Owner: Meepfur
Breed: 2nd Gen
Temper: Rowdy
Mate: None
Tag Background: Dusky Night (unless it needs to be the same as before, in which case...same thing it was before!)

Meepfur

catmagick

Magical Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:07 pm
Awesome-ly Mutated

Entry Line: catmagick || Mutant Uni || Heavy || Twins

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time Restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff