Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Heart's November 2015 Customs [Winners Pg8!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:31 pm
Awesome-ly Mutated

Entry Line: Ririka || Pawed Mutant || Heavy || Twins

Reason you do not want to fill out the form: Time restraints

Do you understand that by using this form, you are forfeiting your chances to be CCed? Yes  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:39 pm
VOID! NVM I SCREWED UP! DISREGARD!  

Astraea Pandora

draconian_peacock

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 7:33 pm
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Draconian_Peacock || Unicorn || Heavy || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Unicorn
Body Build: Reg
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: Commercial Cosplay

WIP Needed? Nope

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: See Ref
Face: See Ref
Mane: See Ref
Tail: See Ref
Hooves/Fetlocks: See Ref
Reference Image(s): Rarity 1 ,2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Reg horn

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items: N/A
Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rarity
Owner: Draconian_Peacock
Breed: CC
Temper: Generous
Mate: N/A
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:09 pm
Awesome-ly Mutated

Entry Line: Niyaru Delacroix || Mutant Kirin || Heavy || Solo

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Mutant
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: CC
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Nope

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC Edited
Tail: CC Edited
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC Edited
Reference Image(s):
1.Color Set 1
2.Color Set 2
3. Color Set 3
4. Set 4
5. Set 5
6. Set 6
7. Set 7
8. Set 8
9. Set 9
10. Set 10

Inspiration Images
Folder for CC Images

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Custom Horn
Wings: N/a
Fins: N/a
Scales:CC Scales
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: Paws, custom tail

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: CC
Folder for CC Images

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Marley
Owner: Niyaru Delacroix
Temper: Mysterious
Mate: Lifemate, if any.

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a  

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Thalea

Devoted Mage

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:48 pm
Awesome-ly Mutated

Entry Line: Thalea || Ursine Half Kalona || Moderate || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: - Moderate Mutant
Soquili Species: – Ursine Half Kalona (just horns and tail)
Body Build: Ursine base -- like her mom.
Concept Origin:
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own
------------ Daughter of Pelashia and a red Kalona

WIP Needed? Yes please :}

Body: She is in this Color Palette, CC the designs on her body . She is the daughter of Pelashia and a red kalona, who could have any type of markings you as the colorist find interesting to pass on to the daughter.
Face: Eyes are golden. CC the rest. Her expression is kind, she does not have an angry kalona expression.
Mane: Long thick crimson locks, similar to these styles [x] [x] [x]
Tail: Deviltail 2
Hooves/Fetlocks: She has four bear paws.
Reference Image(s): Pelashia Cert, Pelashia uncert, Color Palette
Description of Vestakia: Vestakia was fire to Pelashia’s ice. Vesta had a scarlet pelt and golden horns sprouting beneath long thick crimson locks of hair; her golden eyes shown like firelight on a cold night.

If you believe that some black would look good mixed in with the red, go on a head, but not too much please. I really want to keep the contrast between mother and daughter, how one is like ice and the other like fire.

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Demonhorns 1 or Back swept horns (CC): they are golden in color.
Wings: No wings
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: She is a half breed kalona, she only has the horns, does not have the angry kalona facial expression.

Custom Items:
~ The Veils of Eirameira:
• Coloration: [1] [2]

• Style: The veil is wrapped around her body in a similar fashion to the Amachi Clan's scarves. It wraps around her head and partially down her body.

Reference Image(s) for Items: [1] [2]

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Vestakia
Owner: Thalea
Breed: Dragenijs
Temper: Compassionate
Tag Background: The icy landscape with the aurora borealis by HG
Tag feather color(s): Aurora borealis or similar to her markings

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: I own Pelashia.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 9:40 pm
Open Slot Please!

My First Custom Pony, Please!

Entry Line: Aneiron || Kirin Kalona || Heavy?? || Twins
Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy??
Soquili Species: Kirin Kalona
Body Build: Regular

WIP Needed? Not needed unless you have a question on something.

Body: CC Body coloring and markings from the refs provided. I also would love if it would be doable maybe little Spirit foxes or Spirit wolves around them? not sure if this is too much for the heavy edit category or not.
Face: CC facial, though the Kirin face without the scowl is preferred. These will be mostly peaceful ladies. As for colors, one more Blues and the other more teals/turquoise. Purples are also nice. Feel free to CC from the Ref images for colors for the twins. Flip the eyes, so if the main color in one is blue and the main color in the other is purple/teal, then make the blue one have purple/teal eyes and the other blue eyes.
Mane: CC Regal Long Hair.
Tail: Can we do a longer Kirin tail, something similar to the second ref's tail but more Kirin styled?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Kirin scales on the legs. Furry fetlocks.
Reference Image(s): Ref one, Ref two, Ref three, Ref four, Spirit foxes?

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Alternate Kirin Horns, and the Backswept Kalona Horns
Wings: Downturned Kalona Wings
Scales: Alternate Kirin Style, Celestial Colored.
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC anything you think.
Custom Items: CC anything you think would look nice on them? Maybe Horn ornaments? Or star critters? Maybe stars in the manes?
Reference Image(s) for Items: Spirit foxes?

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD
Owner: Aneiron
Breed: Kirin Kalona??
Temper: Serene and Strong-willed
Mate: None

Aneiron

Pijrrh

Magical Gekko

8,825 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2015 11:01 pm
Super Rare Like Royalty!

Entry Line: Nikkichomp || Cursed Skinwalker || Moderate || Twins

twin 1

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Cursed Skinwalker
Body Build: Warhorse body. If possible, can it be combined with the curved draft nose?? If not due to template mismatches / pelt issues, OK to leave it out
Starting Stage: Basket
Concept Origin: Choose one -

WIP Needed? Nah, I'm okay without

Body: Basically, without pelts, you would never guess these ladies are skinwalkers. They look soft, fluffy, friendly, and sweet (but are, of course, the purest kind of evil). Markings are like barn owls - white face, white/lightly speckled belly, sides and back are speckled. This sister's belly/chest should be slightly more speckled than her twin's. Ref below
Face: Roman nose if possible; if not then disregard. Eyes should be glowing amber and pupil-less. See ref
Mane: Unofficial unpelted form - her mane is edited. Long, loose, flowing mane. Should go at least to her knees.
Tail: Unofficial unpelted form - tail is edited. The length and style match the mane (loose, flowing, at least to her knees)
Hooves/Fetlocks/Harpy Claws: Long, fluffy fetlocks. Warhorse fetlocks plus some more? Think Gypsy Vanner.
(actually just think gypsy vanner for all of the body features)

Reference Image(s):
mane everywhere and windswept
barn owl markings
Marking closeup
glowing eyes ref

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Pelt: Coyote
Other notes: Can I get an unpelted form too, please?

Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD.
Owner: Nikkichomp
Breed: Evil Twin
Temper: Aggressive
Tag feather color(s):CC

twin 2

Edit Category: - Moderate
Soquili Species: - Cursed Skinwalker
Body Build: Warhorse body. If possible, can it be combined with the curved draft nose?? If not due to template mismatches / pelt issues, OK to leave it out

WIP Needed? Nah, I'm okay without

Body: He is decorated with Tribal markings. Some of them travel up his legs, others extend downward from his neck and withers. His body is light in color, while his marks are dark and appear to "glow" -- if you can call it glowing when something emanates darkness. (There are soquili around with light markings which glow; I would like his dark markings to glow in the same way if possible.)
Face: Roman nose if possible; if not then disregard. Eyes should be glowing white and pupil-less. See ref
Mane: Unofficial unpelted form - her mane is edited. Long, loose, flowing mane. Should go at least to her knees.
Tail: Unofficial unpelted form - tail is edited. The length and style match the mane (loose, flowing, at least to her knees)
Hooves/Fetlocks/Harpy Claws: Long, fluffy fetlocks. Warhorse fetlocks plus some more? Think Gypsy Vanner.
(actually just think gypsy vanner for all of the body features)

Reference Image(s): See twin 1 for ref links

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Pelt: Coyote
Other notes: Can I get an unpelted form too, please?

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBD.
Owner: Nikkichomp
Breed: Evil Twin
Temper: Malicious
Tag feather color(s):CC

I, Nikkichomp, swear to uphold the Rules with the Skinwalker/Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni/Skinwalker) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.

I swear to follow all Skinwalker rules, and keep anything that doesn't fit shop canon out of the shop threads and guilds:

~*~ Skinwalker ~*~
If Cursed
Original Breed: Regular
Pelt Species: Coyote

If Pure

Breed of Walker:

---------------

Personality (required):
Twin 1: The curse has left her a bit insane. She has only fleeting and vague memories of her life before the curse. Any time these memories come to the surface, her mood instantly sours and she goes on a killing spree, hunting anything that happens to cross her path. She is prone to fly off the handle at any moment, with or without a cause.

Twin 2: She remembers everything about their past life together, but it is a warped and dark version of reality. In her mind, her older sister was malevolent and cunning, manipulating her into agreeing to everything without raising suspicion. She is hellbent on revenge and making her sister's life as difficult as possible.
Background (required): These twins were inseparable before they were cursed. They'd emerged from their baskets within a few minutes of one another, but there were no other creatures around save for some birds and mice. Although they waited, no one ever showed up to claim them, to guide them, to raise them. So, they assumed this was the normal way of things. The twins decided it would be easier to get by if they stuck together and so they did everything as if they were a single Soquili. The decisions were made by the twin who had emerged first, and the second twin acquiesced, even if she didn't agree. At times, she felt resentful and invisible, but this was, after all, the way of life, and she did her best to accept it with a smile on her face.

After the curse struck them, their peaceful co-existence turned stormy. They began to squabble over minute details, and then to have physical fights about nothing at all. The tension and their hatred grew larger and larger. Neither of them spoke about the increasingly unbearable urge they felt deep in the pit of their stomach, telling them to hunt, to kill. For a very short time, they succeeded at ignoring it. But then, the curse won.

They reached a point of angry silence in the fight they were having. Without a word, the older twin turned and walked into the forest. Automatically, and despite her anger, the younger twin followed. Neither of them said a word as they traveled. When they stumbled upon a pair of carnivores fighting over territory, the murderous urge lying in their bellies rose up. Before either of them could think, they had already dashed over and each had killed one of the canines. The older twin had dispatched a coyote, while the younger had killed a wolf. Now the sisters were facing one another, standing in the places their kills had been standing. They knew that from this point forward, they would be enemies, taking over the battle for territory that they'd ended so swiftly.
Rough Plot ideas (required): *Play out the older twin losing her memory to the viciousness of the curse. Moments of "lucidity" wherein she can remember anything about her life before the curse become increasingly rare. Basically, she will practically have forgotten that she knew the younger twin at all before they began their battle for territory, and when she does "remember", it will be vague snippets like "I think I had a sister once". This of course will be completely maddening to the younger twin who is sure that statements like that are designed just to get under her skin.

*Regular RPs in which the younger twin seeks out revenge against the older twin who had done nothing but decide their fate without asking for input from the moment they emerged from their baskets. The curse has warped her memory -- she KNOWS that the older twin has caused her nothing but harm from the start.

*Older twin catches the younger trying to set traps on her land. They shall have a battle that is vicious both physically and mentally.

*Some outside force is threatening both of their lands, forcing them to unite temporarily and work together to drive it away (perhaps a Purewalker??). Having to work as a team once again will compound the younger twin's hatred, and will cause some random memory flashes in the older twin, who will lash out and be meaner to the younger twin as a result of the confusing emotions that try to float to the surface.

-------QUESTIONNAIRE------
It is required to answer these questions to have a chance. I WILL work with you so you can understand where you got it wrong if you do get it wrong so you can fix it.

Question: If someone you wish to breed your skinwalker with insists on all three breedings being together, how would you explain this in story canon? And How should this be handled in breeding forms?
Answer:
Overlapping territory / frequently crossing paths, or the mare being forced to submit to the stallion in some way. Breedings will always be flings.

Question: Do Skinwalkers form family units or care what their family thinks?
Answer:
Not in the slightest.

Question: If you have a hard time RPing a skinwalker in character, what can you do?.
Answer:
Co-own, ask for advice, practice with other cruel but less evil characters first, wait for your muse to cooperate, or have non-canon RP and don't get RP credit.

Question: Can skinwalkers be entered into Wishing Stars and if so what type?
Answer:
Nope! Pure skinwalkers can't be customed, only bribed or won, but also, skinwalkers probably don't have many long-standing wishes. If they did it would be something like "Bring me more prey to hunt!" or "Let me destroy everything that crosses my path", not "can I plz to be having a family member that I don't give a damn about".

Question: Skinwalkers can, on rare occasions, form packs/herds to organize an attack, but they always break apart shortly afterwards or sometimes even before they manage to stage the raid. What do you think happens to cause these breakups?
Answer:
They would destroy one another. They are solitary, murderous creatures. They have no loyalties and want to get rid of one another to prove they are the strongest and most cunning.

Question: In your own words, please explain the nature of Skinwalkers.
Answer:
Skinwalkers are heartless, cruel, vicious, hungry, evil souls. It is their nature and they don't care. There is no changing this fundamental characteristic; really, there's no changing anything about a Skinwalker, unless he or she thinks it's their own idea. They only take actions that will benefit their own goals, with no regard for the other parties involved. They have no remorse, no love, no attachments to any living creature.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 8:08 am
Awesome-ly Mutated

Entry Line: Frezir || Mutant Flutter || Moderate to Heavy || Solo

Edit Category: - Moderate to Heavy
Soquili Species: - Flutter/mutant
Body Build: CC
Starting Stage: CC

WIP Needed? Nope

Body: CC
Face: CC
Mane: CC Edited
Tail: CC Edited
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC Edited
Reference Image(s):
Foever young
Lovely Moment
relaxed

Inspiration Images

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): n/a
Wings: cc
Fins: n/a
Scales:n/a
Pelt: N/a
Other Notes: paws/talons, custom wings?

Trading Post Items: N/a
Custom Items: CC

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Artemis
Owner: Frezir
Temper: Wild
Mate:

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/a  

Frezir

Kawaii Wolf

Tsunake
Crew

Territorial Friend

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:02 am
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Tsunake || CC || Up to heavy edits (CC) || Solo

Quote:
Edit Category: Up to heavy! It's CC, whatever you feel like doing.
Soquili Species: - CC! I love combo-species, but anything is game!
Body Build: CC!
Concept Origin: • New Concept

WIP Needed? Nah!

Body: CC!
Face: CC!
Mane: CC, I lean towards edited but it's up to you!
Tail: CC, I lean towards edited but it's up to you!
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC!
Reference Image(s): N/A

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - CC!
Wings: Describe Wings - CC!
Fins: Describe Fins - CC!
Scales: Describe Scales - CC!
Other Notes: I have a lot of black/white/red 'wicked' Soquili, and I'd like some color up in my teepee!I'd very much like a happy-go-lucky Heart pony, so whatever you feel like doing!

Trading Post Items: CC!
Custom Items: CC!

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: TBA!
Owner: Tsunake
Breed: TBA/cc!
Temper: TBA
Tag Background: CC!
Tag frame color: CC!
Tag feather color(s): CC!

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 9:55 am
Awesome-ly Mutated

Entry Line: Sesshiyasha || Kalona || Heavy || Twins
Quote:

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Kalona
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Not needed, unless you wanna give one! <3

Body: See the ref for how the markings fall on the body. For Twin 1 colors same as the Ref! For Twin 2 Change the blue one the Ref to a bright purple! <3
Face: See the ref images for how the markings are on the face. Twin 1 - Same as Ref colors, Twin 2 - Blue changes to Bright Purple. Glowy eyes, Twin 1 Eyes - Purple Twin 2 Eyes - Blue
Mane: Something Long and Flowy with maybe some moondust sparkles?
Tail: Long fluffy Wolf tail with the markings as seen in the picture. Maybe with a glowing tail tip?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf feet, maybe make them glow?
Reference Image(s): X x X x

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): See the ref for the horns, they are similar to the backswept Kalona.
Wings: Downswept Kalona wings.
Scales: N/A
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC anything you think would fit on them!
Custom Items: The Bands around the horns and legs.Jewels on the face. Any other items you feel would fit. Could we do mini wolves on/around of the other twins color? Chains are lovely too, if you wanna add them! <3
Reference Image(s) for Items: X x X x

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ouranos and Aristarchos
Owner: Sesshiyasha
Breed: Moondust Wolf
Temper: Determined and Calm

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

-MoomoolatteCha-

Crew

Tiny Wolf

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:44 am
Awesome-ly Mutated

Entry Line: -Moomoolattecha- || Wolf Mutant || (( Heavy? )) || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: - heavy?
Soquili Species: - Wolf Mutant
Starting Stage:Adult
• New Concept - A brand new design of your own [Plush from event]

WIP Needed? Yes @o@

Body: A dark red brown body color, grayish white markings. [See ref] With chest/body fluff.
Face: Glowing greed eyes, Dark red like body or little darker, Gray/white inner ear, Just like the plushie, White marking on nose. [See ref]
Mane: Mangly? Rough and short. Something to at least match his look.
Tail: Wolf tail,how it looks is up to you. White tip
Hooves/Fetlocks: Wolf feet,Will be White/gray with black nails
Reference Image(s): xXx

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s):
Wings:
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt: Animal
Other Notes: Just a wolf tail,paws and long wolf ears. Anything else you think would look good go ahead and CC. <3

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: A deer skull with the antlers,over his face.Blood dripping from it,the skull cracking almost from battle. Little skulls in chest fluff and on the tail.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ulrik Larkin
Owner: -Moomoolattecha-
Breed:
Temper: Reserved
Mate: N/a

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: He was a plushie that Libra made me one year.Heres the cert.
xXx

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:50 pm
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: RadiantRose Midnight || Uni/wind || Heavy || Twins
Quote:
Soquili Species: Uni/Wind
Concept Origin: New Concept, This is a tribute for a friend who passed away.

WIP Needed? No

Body: Husky markings with a space theme. See Images for ideas Maybe wherever the Black on the husky is make is Space themed? He had both of the Space images and his dog was a husky. I am hoping to combine the two. Also could you put the Constellations on them somewhere, Aquarius and Gemini?
Face: Husky Face markings with a space theme. See Images for ideas
Mane: CC (If unedited mane is chosen then the Wild Mane would be the pref)
Tail: CC (If unedited tail is chosen then Wild tail would be the pref)
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC
Reference Image(s): Husky Markings Image 1 Image 2

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Regular Horn
Wings: Dove (Make them Spacy and glowy?)
Fins:
Scales:
Pelt:
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: CC anything you wanna add.
Custom Items: A Necklace that has saturn on it on both twins.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aquarius and Gemini
Owner: RadiantRose Midnight
Breed: Alicorn
Temper: Territorial (Aqua) and Protective (Gem)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

RadiantRose Midnight

Omnipresent Visionary

Epine de Rose

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:50 pm
Awesome-ly Mutated

Entry Line: Epine de Rose || Wind || Heavy || Solo
Quote:
Edit Category: Heavy, as per discussion~!
Soquili Species: Wind
• New Concept - He's a carbon cop of his brother (pretty much), just change orange to white! 8D (And add whatever flare you feel like to make it your own).

WIP Needed? If you can. n_n

Body:
White, white, whiiiiiiiiiiiiiite! Rainbows in the same places as his brother. n_n
Face: Nothing too special~! Only have to remember the feathery eyebrows. As per everything else, Empyrean's base colour is white.
Mane: You can CC/tweak his mane a little to add a bit more flare if you would like. As there's nothing to his mane, or his brothers, you can do whatever you would like with it! Only requirement is it has to be WHITE.
Tail: Carbon Copy of his brother i.e. rainbowy feather plumes, white hair though.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Floofeh
Reference Image(s): xXx

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s):
None
Wings: Same as Grencia's, so default?
Other Notes: He's a carbon copy of Grencia, so the feathery eyebrow things and his feather plumes on his tail need to be there. Think "Identical", it's not an exaggeration!

Trading Post Items:
N/A

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse:
Empyrean
Owner: Epine de Rose
Breed: Phoenix
Temper: Contemplative

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~
If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:
N/A

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 1:54 pm
Entry Line: PixelDeerest || Ceyreni/Wind || Moderate || Solo
Open Slot Please!

Quote:

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Ceyreni/Wind

WIP Needed? Nope!

Body: Solid orange-gold. Hooves are the same color as the eyes.
Face: Ceyreni ears, bright dodger-blue eye color
Mane: edited hair
Tail: Moose tail from Ceyreni
Hooves/Fetlocks: normal ceyreni hooves.
Reference Image(s): Reference Image!

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): edited cute antlers, CC?
Wings: n/a
Other Notes: So, Ceyreni Ears and moose ceyreni tail. Edited wings
Edits: Hair to look like reference, and if possible, tiny golden wings

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Aungel
Owner: Pixeldeerest
Breed: OCs
Temper: Crafty
Mate: none
Tag Background: glowing mushrooms
Tag frame color: The color of the tag frame
Tag feather color(s): dodger blue and a lighterblue

PixelDeerest

Dapper Dabbler

9,275 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100

Abysmal_Night

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 2:02 pm
Open Slot Please!

Entry Line: Abysmal Night || Cerynei/Kirin || Heavy? || Twins
Quote:

Soquili Species: Cerynei/Kirin
Concept Origin: Cosplay
WIP Needed? Nope

Body: See the Reference for markings for both, First twin like the ref, second twin make the blue/white a Pink and the Black a Teal green.
Face: See the Reference for markings for both, First twin like the ref, second twin make the blue/white a Pink or Purple (Whichever looks better) and the Black a Teal Green.
Mane: CC Something Long
Tail: An edited Long Cerynei or Kirin Tail, with some feathers (Similar to the ones in the ref) tied on at the tip, but the tie is hidden in the fur except for a bit of ribbon that can be seen draping down from the tail tip.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Fleet footed would be nice with furry fetlocks!
Reference Image(s): Imperial Desert Stag Sitting Face

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Horns matching the Reference image as close as possible.
Wings:
Fins:
Scales: I'm not sure if the head pieces can be done like Kirin scales or not? Maybe they can be? Also the Kirin Leg scales please!
Pelt:
Other Notes: Feel free to change anything to make them as close to the Ref image as possible! <3

Trading Post Items: CC anything
Custom Items: A gold fringe necklace with matching bracelets around the front legs, rings on the antlers, another gold fringe ring around the tail. CC anything else!
Reference Image(s) for Items: Fringe Accessories Rings on Antlers

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Can I decide when I see them?
Owner: Abysmal_Night
Breed: Cerynei Kirin
Temper: Can I decide when I see them?

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash