Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
I am disappointed.... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

talesofmisery

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 11:11 pm
I poof for a year+ and I come back to this forum being dead? What the hell you guys. My heart is broken. I've been in here since I was 15. That is 2009. Sooo... who wants to help resuscitate this? It cannot die..... cannot....

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:15 am
It's not all dead. Me and a few others are still RPing in the Problem with the world today RP. We are trying to keep some form of life in the RP.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

wolf_with_a_dragon

Fallen Avenger

8,250 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 9:19 am
Well, if we're gonna resuscitate this forum I know CPR and have access to a defibrillator...  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:32 pm
Shiningdragon21
It's not all dead. Me and a few others are still RPing in the Problem with the world today RP. We are trying to keep some form of life in the RP.

That is good at least. But when I left there were so many going on..... not as much as in its prime. but it still makes me sad =[  

talesofmisery

Saikii
Crew

Friendly Fox

30,225 Points
  • Swap Meet 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:46 pm
It's still alive. Many of us have lives and jobs and can't be on 24/7. It's slow because people have had responsibilities.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2015 7:49 pm
talesofmisery
Shiningdragon21

That is good at least. But when I left there were so many going on..... not as much as in its prime. but it still makes me sad =[

Honestly I don't think I ever participated in any RPs here so therefore I can't recall if I was in the Guild at a time when this SubForum was more lively. Tho I'm down for joining an RP here as long as it interests me.

Also it isn't in this Guild, but my Guild's Main RP is always accepting new RPers if you'd want to join it. It's a Multiverse Crossover RP about a group of Heroic Multiverse Travelers who band together to travel the Multiverse to do various deeds and whatever else they feel like doing. It just got rebooted a little more than a month ago and only has about 100 posts, so it wouldn't take too long to catch up on what's going on. As for the current setting it's currently taking place in a Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood Universe. Feel free to join it if you want to, ok?  

Kor Saiyajinkami

Rampaging Genius

14,025 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Key to Victory 50

Vikabro

Fashionable Cat

12,140 Points
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:44 pm
It would be great for there to be more activity here.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2016 7:14 am

Misery! I recently returned too, I was sad to see less active roleplays. I'd love to get one going with you if you're interested.

pramheda

Fox

Kityfan2

Generous Giver

13,100 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:03 pm
vampiricqueen95

Misery! I recently returned too, I was sad to see less active roleplays. I'd love to get one going with you if you're interested.
glad
to see I'm not the only one. I was scrolling through and was shocked to see only, like 5-7 threads still getting replies since January this year. Like, holy crud! There used to be so many I couldn't keep up. I used to have to add the RP's I was in to my favorites just so I wouldn't have to scroll through all of the threads to find mine. lol

I too am down for some roleplaying. Just depends on the topic.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2016 10:16 pm
Only reason I can say is probably along the lines of people growing up and moving on.  

Shiningdragon21

Omnipresent Mystic

15,190 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Mama Ame
Vice Captain

Shy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2017 8:14 am
I pop on when I can. But having three kids my time is limited.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 30, 2017 7:51 pm
Yeah, I came back and found it like this too, and I'm so sad. crying  

Baya Sullivan

Shameless Sex Symbol

12,475 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Streaker 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

tulin13

Friendly Wolf

11,500 Points
  • PvP 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2018 3:51 am
Baya Sullivan
Yeah, I came back and found it like this too, and I'm so sad. crying

Then y'all gotta help revive it heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2019 1:17 pm
I've been away from Gaia for years due to irl sweatdrop , and I just avoided getting back on since the 'coin' system got all fucccked xD

But, I've come back a few times in an attempt to finally finish my guild rp I built and put a TON of work in. The members were waiting for awhilllle, practically forever =/ Rip.

Atm, I have gotten back into rp really. Though I don't know if I'll be able to commit really... forum wise anywho. >-<  

RosesOfDeathYetFullOfLife

IRL Gaian

7,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers