Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Questions & Answers
Deadpool- Pansexual Satanic Super Hero With Gender Fluidity

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Nov 13, 2015 3:07 pm
Deadpool- Pansexual Satanic Super Hero With Gender Fluidity

What do you think?

Related topics;
Google's genius futurist takes 100 pills a day to help him live forever — here's what some of them do
A Critique of Christian Transhumanism  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:24 am
When I first saw the title, I was like "Wait, WHAT?!"

But, the way the secular culture is forcing its agenda down the throats of our youth... it was a matter of time before some sick mind did this.

They've been messing with other superheroes too...

Heck, ZoNation had brought this up.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bck6brTW97Q
(I tried to post it as YouTube link, but it wasn't cooperating.)  

D-BoyTheFighter

Blessed Lionheart

16,775 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Fusion Expert 300

cristobela
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:01 am
edited
Superheroes are today's idols. One of many. They are images—2D or 3D—(comic books / movies / sculpture) that supposedly save people from their calamities. They are who people aspire to be like (in place of God/Jesus). And what do we know about idolatry? That it's not in accord with God's will. And they're lies/myths/made up by human hands.

• Psalm 40:8 (NIV)

8 I desire to do your will, my God;
        your law is within my heart.”

• Exodus 34:17 (NIV)

17 “Do not make any idols.

• Leviticus 19:4 (NIV)

4 “‘Do not turn to idols or make metal gods for yourselves. I am the Lord your God.

Even actors themselves: with plastic surgery, they're carved just like a wooden idol so you can adore them for their looks.

I am not surprised that an idol is being used to push anti-biblical ideals.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:23 am
Yeah, I''m not inclined to listen Vigilant Christian on anything; his videos frequently go into conspiracy mode and he pretty much accused everyone and everything of being "Satanic". Also, I'm pretty sure Deadpool's writers have described him as being bisexual before.  

King Shining Heaven

Angelic Husband

11,300 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100

Corvis Cross

Conservative Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Married 100
  • Informer 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 4:37 pm
Yeah, didn't even read it, but dude, Deadpool's stuff can be awful. I, for one, wouldn't watch the movie (not even the trailer; didn't even wanna try considering how sexual and vulgar a lot of his stuff is). That said? I have seen images of him from various comic scenes where he does have some humorous interactions that are not vulgar, sexual, etc. Those things I liked, but my assumption is that they're few and far between.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 8:34 pm
Young King under Heaven
Yeah, I''m not inclined to listen Vigilant Christian on anything; his videos frequently go into conspiracy mode and he pretty much accused everyone and everything of being "Satanic". Also, I'm pretty sure Deadpool's writers have described him as being bisexual before.

Yeah, my brother likes Deadpool, and I've seen his stuff on and off and I'm pretty sure he's always been awful like that. Ultra violent, crazy, and overly sexual. I think I read someone say that there was a running joke in a story that he has a thing for Spiderman.  

ChibiHigh

OtakuKat

Vice Captain

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:37 pm
Micah Seven Eighteen
Yeah, didn't even read it, but dude, Deadpool's stuff can be awful. I, for one, wouldn't watch the movie (not even the trailer; didn't even wanna try considering how sexual and vulgar a lot of his stuff is). That said? I have seen images of him from various comic scenes where he does have some humorous interactions that are not vulgar, sexual, etc. Those things I liked, but my assumption is that they're few and far between.

Same here. I always knew how vulgar he was, but had no idea he was bisexual. Honestly there are times when I forget just how terrible his comics are when I see silly merchandise or hear my friends talk about his antics.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:22 pm
Ephesians 2:2
in which you used to live when you followed the ways of this world and of the ruler of the kingdom of the air, the spirit who is now at work in those who are disobedient.

Thought it fitting to post this verse. The ruler of this world (Satan), is active and at work currently in those who are disobedient. Following his way is being Satanic right? The Hebrew word שָׂטָן (satan) means "an adversary, one who resists." Technically anyone who does anything that opposes God, is an adversary of God and align themselves with the first adversary.  

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

AllMightyAlty

Silent Healer

18,025 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 23, 2016 10:36 am
just going to toss in my 2 cents.

As with anything in this world, I think as long as you know who you are and who you believe in/belong to, you can enjoy whatever you truly enjoy, I have a huge love for superheros, but they are not at all my idol. The way I see it, they are just people that God gave special gifts to to save there world (they are all in a AU world anyways) but there is still only one God. I don't like the vulgar side of deadpool, but I can't honestly say it makes me not want to watch it- but then again my family can be a bit worse then deadpool so what do I know. But the fact still reminds- no matter what it is in this life, people who are not true believers of God will always find an idol, even going as far as idolizing a youtuber.  
Questions & Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games