Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] New Ghoul on Campus Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:36 am
User Image The trip from the manor was long, but did not stop her excitement, the anticipation of going to a place she had been to many times before. However, this time, it was to start a new chapter in her life. She was going stepping away from private, paid tutors to a learning environment rich with social interactions and experiences outside of a controlled environment. The carriage wasn't rickety, it moved smoothly and quietly, it was a high-class, high-end mode of transportation that money (from the funds) could buy. It was only fitting that the alpha-to-be of the Cocytus pack was treated extremely well. The ghoul had requested the trip to be as swift as possible. She had not contacted the relative that currently resided there as her appearance was meant to be a surprise. When the town had came into view, she had requested that they slow down a bit, venture around the town briefly before heading to the campus. She wanted to see the town; the Town Hall, the Maul, everything that this place had to offer her while she was here. She was excited to be in all these places again with fresher eyes than as a guest to Amity. A lap around the town's fountain, she saw so many creeple, so many familiar faces, so many minipets all over the place. It was so lively, so exciting, so... chaotic.

The gates to Amityville's campus came into view and the hellhound ghoul was pressed against the window of the carriage. The dorms were huge, looming over the barren trees. The carriage pulled to a stop as the door was held opened. The alpha stepped out of the vehicle, taking in the new air, sounds, and scent. This was Amityville campus! Her brother was here, all she had to do was find him! With her luggage left, a bid farewell, the carriage clip-clopped away back to the manor. Hopefully, her uncle would do her right by running the pack in her place. Still, her phone was on her at all times to check in. If he stepped out of line, it would be dealt with swiftly.

Plus, she had him sign a contract.

Speaking of phones, Brenna thumbed through her small contact list of very worthwhile creeple to one with a skull beside it. She smiled as she dialed the call. Ring~ Ring~ Ring~ She hummed as she slid her tote over her shoulder and her backpack on, taking the luggage with her free hand. Beside her, a minipet that stuck beside her with its own pack.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Come, Fidele. Lets go find big brother." She urged as she stepped forward into the quad.

The phone rang until it hit the voice mail: "It's Uru. Missed your call, leave a message." court and to the point. She rolled her eyes as she sat down on a bench with her things. "Uru, where in Hecate's name are you? I had asked the Demon Dorm's front desk and the gnome told me that you were no longer there! Did you dissipate on me? If you so did, I am gonna have hunt you down myself! Might even wrangle your boilfriend into it, too. Call me back." A pause. "I miss you." The white-blond demon looked at her phone before thumbing the red button.

Here she was, new to the campus, naive and unknowing, sitting on a bench with her things, and her minipet. Where did she even begin? Was there some place new students are suppose to go to... y'know, get started?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:02 am
Wrex was bored. Normally that equated to wanton destruction back home, as was the norm for any Daggerback youth, but here there were things like rules and detention and angry small things that yelled too much and other unaccountable variables. He wasn't tired enough for a nap, and he certainly wasn't going to try doing homework--hadn't he done enough work and tasks for Halloween to last for, well, for the rest of the year maybe?

Sigh.

Instead, the boil took to roving the campus' edge with his chameleo, Slick, invisible and looking for trouble. There had been a small wave of newbies he had taken advantage of, and today Wrex was looking for similar entertainment. One such ghoul and her little pet presented themselves almost willingly, and with a toothy grin he urged Slick to creep up from behind.

Without warning, an invisible and rather sticky tongue ran all the way up the treat's back.

PhiferWolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 10:55 am
A loud, obscene squawk came beside her, as the treat's arms flung up, cards of all assortments came with them. A shower of over-52-pick-up fell upon her. Quickly, the treat scrambled up the ghoul's tote and onto her shoulder, visibly puffed up and shivering. The ghoul pulled the Ringleader Treat into her arms as she stood up, knocking her luggage over as she glanced around. Nothing was around, but there was definitely something around. She could smell it. A small growl emitted from within her as her furrowed brows displayed her displeasure to whatever assaulted her beloved pet.

Brenna glared in the direction of the scent, growling louder as much as her small form could permit. If her brother was here, his growls would be deafening. Hers was more of a unsettling vibration.

"Whoever you are, show yourself! I know you're there." She hissed as she held the treat closer to herself. "Not only is it rude to sneak up on someone, but to assault them is something else entirely. Give me time to go over the Amity rules and I will find every single bylaw that will land you into the biggest trouble there is!" One of the ghoul's many talents; finding every rule and regulation, find the ins and outs and the loopholes, and manipulate them. It may be a half empty threat.

Afterall, this was Amity, scaring creeple is what they are taught to do. She wouldn't put it entirely past the school that students were encouraged to scare other students whenever possible.

If only she could manifest her fire here... a wide area sweep would find whatever was unseen...

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 2:58 pm
Was that a threat? Wrex was so pleased, his snickering could barely be muffled behind his hand. Perhaps he should have taken more time to spook her out, but he was impatient to see the look on her face when he appeared, and so he hopped off without further ado.

With a small shimmer, both her and Slick were revealed, the chameleo currently sniffing several bags inquisitively. Wrex was grinning from ear to ear, large tail whiplashing. It wasn't even a malicious look: he was genuinely happy to get reported, it seemed. "The biggest?" he echoed hopefully, arms hovering awkwardly around his chest.

PhiferWolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 3:15 pm
It was a boil. Her ears briefly swiveled forward before back again. This boil was riding some sort of creature she has never seen - or read of, before. Something like this that could disappear, and its rider, from sight is amazing. In fact, her brother would be ecstatic about the creature's unique ability. It could prove to be one of the best methods of spooking creeple. However, not the time for becoming fascinated herself. She placed Fidele down before marching up to the boil, her hair bouncing with each step, eyes narrowed and her lips pulled into a thin line.

"I am sure there are rules on campus about assaulting students out of nowhere, give me time and I will find the appropriate punishment for you." She scolded with a finger. Her amber eyes fell to the pink creature sniffing her things.

"O-oi! Hey now, enough of that. Shoo, shoo!" She waved at the creature as she gathered her things possessively. It was only natural for a hound to keep things close to them especially when it came to their scent and such. "What exactly is that and exactly who are you?"

medigel

PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:09 pm
The boil bounced on his claws excitedly as she approached, forgetting he was supposed to be intimidating her; the bone helm he wore seemed to cackle with him. "I AM DAGGERBACK WREX," he roared pleasantly, all teeth bared in a wide scareling's grin.

Slick, so used to the noise, barely flinched, and instead flicked his tongue at the ghoul in mild protest, though at least it wasn't getting slobber on her possessions.

"Is new. Smell funny," Wrex explained. The meaning of a wagging finger was lost on him, so he reached out and pawed at it just because. "Have to check. Lotsa smells here. Lotsa food too!" You know, in case she was wondering. "Shoulda seen your faces," he added mischievously, apparently forgetting about the first part of her question.

PhiferWolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 6:13 am
Daggerback Wrex. Was that what he was? Or was that his name? Who names their scareling "Daggerback Wrex"? Brenna gave the boil a puzzled look before melting to one of silent hysterics, chuckling to herself, though, covering her mouth did very little as her eyes gave herself away. "Brenna." She replied. This boil was loud, apparently optimistic and obviously energetic. It simply was who the boil was, being upset with him would get her nowhere and the time it would take to find a punishment for him wouldn't exactly be worth her time. She'd let it go. Perhaps it wasn't wise to make enemies after just arriving.

Daggerback Wrex's coordination with his hands was noticeably absent. "Well, there is a lot of things here to check out; dorms, campus, auditorium, the town, the woods, explore the place." It was also wise to know her way around should she get herself into trouble... That was her brother's thinking. She was safe here... right? Brenna pulled herself from her thoughts at the mention of her expression. She puffed and huffed at the monster boil. "Obviously! You have a minipet that could disappear from sight!"

The treat scrambled around onto his cards, flipping, and pocketing them into its clothing before finding one particular holding it up to Brenna. The ghoul took it, rolling her eyes with a small grin. "He's angry at you." She explained, as the demon hound proffered the card with a ridiculously drawn upset face in red on it. These were the cards that she had made for the treat so it was able to communicate with her more efficiently.
medigel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 8:39 am
"Brennnnna." His tongue seemed to run around the syllables before he concluded with great pride, "Brrr....Brinner." Acceptable!

Wrex couldn't help but snort with laughter at the angry looking card. Frankly he had half expected the thing to just straight up attack him; it was a hard instinct to shake off. "Not a minipet," he said as he pat the chameleo's horn, partially nudging him away from licking the rest of the baggage. "Apex pet! From Miasma Village!" Maybe she hadn't been one of those visitors? "Say hi, Slick."

The chameleo rotated its eyes at odd angles, then fixated on Brenna's treat, and then lashed its tongue out in an attempt to steal and gobble its card. Wrex cackled some more regardless of the end result.

"Look for monster room, yes?" he asked, assuming she was a werewolf. (All fluffy things looked the same to him to be honest.) "Is over here, can show!"

PhiferWolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:06 am
"Daggerback Wrex." She replied, repeating the boil's name in turn. It sounded like a minipet one would find, or something she would read in a book. However, it would seem that it was the monster's name. To each their own, she suppose. Brenna was, afterall, a nickname.

"An apex pet from Miasma Village?" She inquired, her eyes widened as she looked at the pink creature with the malleable tongue. "I was there when it was cleaned up!" So this was one of the creatures that was native to the Miasma Village to the north. This student must have tamed it and brought it here. Now that was interesting. Slick was its name.

Fidele bristled and squeaked. Quickly disrobing, the minipet was all but two white paws and a white face. Shaking itself of the powdered substance on it, the treat became invisible except for a set of eyes and nose. Unfortunately, that meant it left behind most of its cards. "Fidele can kinda go invisible too. If it weren't for the powder that it produces, you'd only see its eyes." The hellhound ghoul's amber eyes followed the set of orbs belonging to the treat that was now hiding behind her.

Brenna's attention turned from Slick to Wrex at the mention of dorms. "Oh! No, no, I'm not a monster, I'm a demon. I'd go to the Demon Dorms, however, I was hoping to find someone there, but he's not around." She paused, a grin creeping on her face. "Now, that's an idea, actually. I know someone in the monster dorm that I could certain bother. Sure, lets, show me the way to the monster dorm!" She cheered, marching forward to grab her things.

If she wasn't able to surprise one of the boils, then the other will have to do!

medigel

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 10:59 am
Powder? He immediately thought of sugar and donuts and couldn't help but lick his lips--but then he remembered no wait don't people get angry and minipets are apparently friends not food. But what if it tasted good? NO NO NO BAD. Wrex had learned quickly his mannerisms were off putting, and as a monster who had enjoyed a huge clan all his young life, being this isolated was unnerving. Better to suck it up and try to make friends, even if his stomach growled.

Turning, he gave Slick a tail slap, telling him, "We good now, bye!" The chameleo returned the tail smack with some amusement before leaving to find a portal back home. The greatest sadness Wrex had suffered thus far, aside from ebing alone, was learning he couldn't keep his buddies in his room with him.

"This way, this way!" Bouncing on his claws some more, he waited for Brenna to collect her things (not once aware he could have offered to help) before marching them off towards the dilapidated and colorful building he now had to call home. "Can I help?" he asked with a glance. "Bothering is fun!"

PhiferWolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 11:50 am
Fidele was a gift, as were Aurore and Argent, she saw the minipets as close friends and reliable company. It fell into line with the instincts of a pack creature that desired numbers for company and comfort. Even if she was technically alone, she wasn't truly. She grew up in a manor full of creeple; pack members and staff, but she felt alone. Isolated even within a group. If it were not for her brother, she would have lost herself a long time ago. She puts on a smile and a cheer. Best not to worry others with problems they cannot help with, let alone herself.

Brenna watched as Wrex bid farewell to the invisible lizard as it bounded off out of sight before being called for. Dragging her luggage, her tote and pack bouncing against her body, she followed the monster to the colorful building. She knew Damien was a monster, she knew Uru spent a lot of time with the monster, in fact, she knew they were dating. If he did not answer his phone because they were together, it would be a double surprise!

"Pffft! I got this!" She cried back with a wide smile. "Oh! The bothering! Well, that is assuming the boil is home. He's an upperclassman so there is a chance he may be, but there is equal chance is out doing something with his ... friend." That is definitely also true. A lot had changed since she last seen her brother and his boilfriend. They may very well be out of the dorms and doing something. The scent of the demon hellhound was faint in the building, so that meant he still came through here from time to time.

"Are you new, too?" Brenna asked casually as she tugged up her caramel-colored suitcase.

medigel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:30 am
An upperclassman? Even better! The ghoul had some guts. And if they could get a two for one...Ah, today was looking to be better than he thought.

Wrex bobbed his head. "From village! Sent because best of Clan Daggerback!" he lied with a smug look. "Strongest too! In bruteball, am 'Wreckxing Ball!'" It was actually more due to the fact that he had a habit of tackling everything in sight than any sort of skill, but whatever.

It was almost impossible to mistake the building for anything other than the abode of monsters given the way it proudly stood as a dilapidated, asymmetrical monument to the varied species. A gargoyle even peeled away from the rooftop as they made their way over, swooping low with a snicker but avoiding collision. Wrex growled right back but look amused nonetheless.

"What is plan?" he asked eagerly. "Slime pellets? Tape door? Glitter?" he added in a stage whisper.

PhiferWolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 10:04 am
"From a village? Interesting! I'm from my pack's manor, I'm an alpha - or, well, going to be when I reach the age for it. Until then, my uncle is taking the place, but I make all the decisions!" She boasted as she kept up with the boil, ducking out of the way of the swooping gargoyle. This place was amazing, so many things going on. However, what wasn't amazing was the onslaught of scents that assaulted her when she entered the building. So many students. So many monsters. So many scents. It was overwhelming. She muddled through it as she kept up with Wrex. "M-my brother plays bruteball, too. But I don't know how active he is in it."

She paused for a moment. A prank? Prank an upperclassman? Prank her brother's boilfriend? It could be fun... Wrex seems particularly enthused by the idea. Perhaps they could do that. It would be something different and interesting to do. "I intended to just show up unexpected, but we could do something. I didn't bring anything, so... you, being a monster, must have a room here. If that's so, you must have stuff. So what do you have?"

medigel

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 10:37 am
Alpha...Was it like Battlemaster or Chief? He certainly looked confused when Brenna said she was already going to be one. How did they know? Had she really beaten that many people at a young age? She didn't have scars...Hrmm. Curious.

"Weeeeeird," Wrex admitted as they made their way down a rather cluttered hallway. Luckily for her, he was happy to force things out of the way. "At home, have to fight. Have to prove. How they know you're good alpha? Done alpha-y things? Is counting eggs before eating them."

That was how that phrase went, right? Man, he was hungry...

Rather than explain what he had, Wrex picked up the pace and sped around several corners, always backtracking to tease the ghoul to hurry up before they eventually reached his room on the next floor. On the inside was....well. Not a lot. It barely looked lived in to be honest: the bed had been torn apart, the stuffing and feathers and what wasn't rent apart parts of the pillows forced into a haphazard sort of nest nearby. The window opposite them was open, but his bags were still for the most part unopened. Some clothes littered the floor, along with a small pile of snacks he had yet to get to. At random were bones with teeth marks on them.

That was to say, the boil had absolutely nothing worthy of pranking. But hey, at least he was enthusiastic to show her around...?

"Like to stay outside," he said, nose wrinkling. "Room too small. Too empty. Can't bring apex in."

PhiferWolf

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2015 11:43 am
"I had inherited it from my mother. We can fight for the right of leadership, but it is generally given to the next in line, the next strongest. My brother was briefly the alpha before his exile." She clarified. Her ears fell flat as she followed along, maneuvering around debris and clutter. She had only gotten the role because she was the last of her mother's children. The only one that she was able to manipulate and control into her desires. She was groomed to become an alpha, but not her own. No, she would have been a puppet. Was she fit to be an alpha? She hadn't became determined to be one until she was groomed to... "Perhaps, the eggs were eaten before they were counted."

The confidence of this boil was interesting. The pace had picked up, so it would appear that he was going somewhere else. He was going to his room. Logically, the boil hadn't known where she was going so they were moving easily and slowly. Now, he was teasing her by walking backwards? Seriouisly? Fine. She began to haul tail after the boil with a determined smile on her face.

The room that she had followed him to was... for a lack of another word: trashed. Everything was everywhere. Ripped and torn apart. A nest of pillows and such nearby. Definitely a feral behavior that she totally understood. In some ways, they shared many similarities; where Wrex seemed to lean more to the inherent and instinctual, she had forgone that to appear better than that. Things done in secret are secret, afterall.

She hummed in agreement as she took in everything in. Taking in the scent. This was Wrex. "Well, I wouldn't disagree with you. I prefer being outside, too. I like being around other creeple." This space was just for sleep. She could understand that. From what she got so far, Wrex was an extrovert. He enjoyed life. He enjoyed scaring people, got a thrill of stalking prey. A very enthusiastic individual.
medigel

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces