Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
//1411// Victoria Porter & Hakem Takashi Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 7:55 pm
{Can we just say Mr & Mrs Takashi, to save ourselves the time?}

Master Bedroom:
                                  Description.
                                  User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bedroom:
                                  Description.

Bathroom:
                                  Description

Living Room:
                                  Description.

Kitchen:
                                  Description

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:18 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Just Something To Sleep In. I I Feeling: Panicked; Tired; Worn. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

"Imagine if the life that you thought you shared,
xxxxWasn't really there...

Victoria chewed along the side of her thumb, biting off a dead piece of skin she had been working at throughout the night and morning. There hadn't been much sleeping done in the last couple of days - and she wasn't taking the news well no matter how many times she said she was "fine, just fine". Aubrey was missing and not one person had heard a word from her or her husband. She swallowed harshly, picking up her phone for what was more than likely the hundredth time that hour to see if she had any new messages. The couch cushion trembled beneath her restless, bouncing foot; her ginger hair following suit. She wanted to find her friend. She pulled at the white strap of her tank top, darting her gaze to the front door, then the window, and back down to her leg. Where was she? She would have called by now. She would have answered a text or something to indicate she was okay - even if it was from someone else's phone. She knew the numbers, the emails, the- the- Victoria slumped, leaning her head back against the arm of the couch and resting her head backwards. There was no use. She couldn't just keep making excuses in thinking her friend was okay. She was, quite clearly, not.

Instead, she opened up a text message to Tyrese, who's number she stole from Hakem.

Have you found her yet?

It was the first time she sent something other than, Have you checked here, have you checked there, did you see her stuff, maybe she's with- and she wasn't taking it lightly. Just after the checkmark of the sent message appeared, she went back to chewing at her thumb, staring at nothing in particular.

...It was made up in your mind.xxxx
Could be anyone, anywhere."

whiters4

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:56 pm
User Image
User Image
🎵☕️ I'm doing "Man hunt"
🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "gun, knife "
🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Unnoticed "

Hakem separated his row of clothes down the middle, the hangers crumpling against one another and screeching over the silver rack. They hit the wall to either side, revealing his black gun safe with the faint dial pad that immediately caught the light from the bathroom. Sighing under his breath, the wolf dialed in the code and jerked the notched bolt towards himself. With a quiet whisper, the door opened, freely giving his Ruger LC9S over from it's hook. He kneeled down with it, finding the curve of a cardboard box out of the darkness before digging out a several handfuls of compatible shells and one preloaded magazine. The teacher was grumbling to himself as he jammed the clip into the grip, hearing the click to confirm the correct insertion. It'd been a long time since he held this with more intent then simply firing at a gun range target. The man equipped his shoulder holster, tucked in his gun, then hid it with his black zip hoodie. Just in case, his thirteen inch flat grind switchblade was clipped into the innner hem of his jeans. He'd seen enough anxiety and made enough guesses to figure he wasn't finding Aubrey in a pleasant place; no one was, if she was found at all.

On his way from the room Hakem grabbed a photo from the printer, holding it between his thumb and forefinger once he approached his finace. A picture of Aubrey hung in front of her face, "I know you cant just sit arond waiting any longer to hear something either. Im going to join Tyrese, you should drive to a few stores and see if anyone has seen her." He suggested, resting the photo on the curve of her knee. He sighed audibly, "I'll call you, we'll meet later in the day. And be careful out there." It was all an absentminded grumble, but a meaningful glance as he tucked his cell phone into his pocket. She was jittering with that vaguely overflowing anxiety ever since she heard the news, but who could blame her. The police were more or less useless given the ridiculous christmas schemes going on; rampaging snowmen, freaky blizzards. Hakem had a feeling his senses could be better equipped then a police force right now.

river rocker"

The Lady Gatekeeper"

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 7:09 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Just Something To Sleep In. I I Feeling: Panicked; Tired; Worn. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

She hadn't flinched, her wide teal eyes stuck in place as her foot bounced along the cushion. Her fiance had hardly struck her attention. The picture, however, did. Her head jerked sideways, turning her worried look up towards Hakem, who stared down at her solemnly. She quieted again, shifting her eyes down at the photo as she faced forward once again. It had crossed her mind before - the forbidden fruit. It dangled in front of her. So easy to do... So easy to say... And they could both go hunting for her. If he would just- Her mouth opened before she could stop herself this time. She hadn't intended to say what was on her mind for the past couple of days, but this time she couldn't hold it back.

"Change me."

It was clear - and loud in comparison to the silence of the room. She didn't look at him, transfixed on the photo in front of her. She could hear the loud laugh and giggle as they set aflame a red gummi bear in the test tube. It had been something to see. Or the tug on Hakem's ears whenever she'd want him to smile. The sly look to Darius as if to pretend she wasn't pretty enough for the principal's attention. She swallowed. They were distant memories now. Her eyes turned again, flickering at him anxiously.

whiters4

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 11:53 pm
User Image
User Image
🎵☕️ I'm doing "Man hunt"
🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "gun, knife "
🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Unnoticed "

The words she used to break the silence died in silence to the back of the halted wolf, his hand tightly grasped on the doorknob of their home. He didn't look at her, his gaze slightly petrified and slowly wiping away into mild frustration and an unreadable, blank state. He had many reason why he wasn't going to do that: he wasn't ready, the change could take hours or days, she could die. But only one would work here without argument. The wolf lifted his chin sternly, his head only turning enough for part of his face to become apparent to her. "I can't, it's not a full moon." He was stony despite himself, the softness in his look just moments before no where to be seen. He wished she would stay human, even if he belived she had the spirit of a wolf. Still, she set her mind on this long ago, it wasn't likely he'd get by much longer with his excuses. A blue moon was coming up, he knew she'd ask again then. Without leaving room for another word, the wolf sidestepped the opening door- "If taking her picture around isn't enough, then stay here." and disappeared out of it.

[Exit]

Quote:

Quote:

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:10 am
User Image

User Image

The answer was there in his look - and she knew it before he even turned around to answer her. They had had this conversation before, when she would joke about him biting her for real during sex. But this time... This time was different. She only watched him, then turned to chew on the same thumb once more while awaiting the answer she already knew was coming. And before she could answer, he was already on the move, not allowing for her to step in another thing to say. Her mouth clammed shut, a sneer on her lips a as she sent a flash of her canine at him. To hell if she was staying here. There was no way she was walking around house to house asking if they had seen one woman. She knew their senses - both him and Tyrese would pick it up in an instant, and she would be out left in the rain watching them bust her friend out. No. She wouldn't be left behind. She wasn't Daddy's princess - she wasn't a petty woman that couldn't hold her own. Just as quick as he had left, she followed after - bare footed and in her pajamas.

"HAKEM!"

{Character Exit.}

whiters4

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:19 am
x
x
x
x
{ ⑤ םαч тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑤тн

םαч ① σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑧
( ② мσитнs, ⑲ םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Jan 21, 2016 11:58 am
User Image
User Image
🎵☕️ I'm doing "A holiday thing"
🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "gun "
🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria?"
🎵☕️ I'm wearing "Snow Day "

Hakem wasn't one to put much celebration into the holidays, and considering his life there'd never been much joy to spare for them. His childhood wasn't so bad, his father let him participate in opening gifts no matter how misbehaved he'd been anytime prior. The bluenette understood now how difficult he was as a child, even if his behavioral problems were born from feeling rejected. It made those ages taste sour to his memory. Still, he was who he was because of his strife and ability to overcome. Since his life was looking up since college then perhaps that was cause to rediscover his Christmas spirit- or any holiday spirit. Hakem exhaled gruffly, tossing around on the bed as he opened his eyes. If not for that blasted full moon! He could barely sleep yesterday or today, somehow he felt tired and supercharged all at once. He could describe it by saying...he felt less human, and exasperated from keeping his human form; that was accurate for him. He wasn't in the mood to celebrate in a big way.

The teacher tossed the covers back and smoothed his way out of the sheets onto the floor. Wiping his brow with the back of his arm, he shuffled into the bathroom to push through the motions of his morning routine. He could eat, he could lounge around with his finace, but that's all he had in him. Given a good fifteen minutes, Hakem slipped out of the bathroom fully ready for a day at home. One thing he may also do, is toddle along to visit Aubrey. She was discharged sometime last night, wasn't she? They'd get to visit her at home again. Besides that, the wolf set his mind on shying away from other activity. He strung his fingers through his hair on the way to the kitchen, laying out his selection of coffee for today. Yes, nothing could go wrong today. Today could be totally mellow if he could avoid the one white elephant in the room. He could, with enough persuasion. He hoped. Where was the red head anyway? Still in bed?

Quote:

Quote:

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 12:49 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Favorite Nightgown. I I Feeling: Thoughtful: Off. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

It had been an early morning for Victoria. Despite having other memories flood her mind - specifically spiteful ones of Hakem and Tyrese abandoning her to search for someone endearing to her - the ginger spent the majority of the morning setting up gifts bought for her loved one beneath the fake tree. Admittedly she missed the faint fragrance of Evergreen, as well as the sort of cold weather that allowed her to see her breath unless a high heat was maintained in the house. However, this was a bit better, sitting on a beach side and exploring new opportunities. She still wanted to find something to fill the void in free time. It didn't have to be a job, but maybe a hobby. She could start painting again... A small sigh exhaled her nostrils and she once again lifted the baby blue ceramic cup of tea to her lips. The liquid shimmered beneath her breath. Earl Grey had been the successor of the day; a faint citrus mixture of lemon and orange sliding down her throat. It needed a tad more milk, but she didn't want to budge from her spot on the couch; one she had been on for the last few days even before the rescue.

"Merry Christmas." She murmured from the living room - just loud enough to be heard in the kitchen, even without the wolf's sensitive hearing. She could hear him shuffling around, readjusting the strap onto her shoulder. She wasn't going to hold back from her one question of the day; whether he liked it or not. She understood the consequences mentally - perhaps not emotionally in comparison for him - but she was confident, and overly so. Maybe his gifts from today would persuade him otherwise. She flicked her gaze towards the open blinds that allowed a soft light over the room. Maybe she'd try to start a fire in the fireplace again... Or at the very least go see Bree. Her husband was gone and she highly doubted her parents would suffice such a lonely holiday for her.

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2016 8:29 pm
User Image
User Image
🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "gun "
🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"

Hakem heard the call from the living room and turned away from the pantry, placing down his mug beside the brewer before peering into the next room over. "G'Morning." He replied, ducking back into the room once he noted where the female was sitting; same place as usual over the last few days. Had he really moseyed right past her without noticing? The teacher shook his head, shoving his ceramic cup beneath the coffee maker and waiting while it filled itself. Why wasn't the tv on or something? Was she simply...sitting there? Yoga? Meditation? The wolf grabbed his glass and padded over to the ginger, bracing himself with his hand as he lowered himself next to her. "Merry Christmas." He took a long drink from his cup, turning to face her as he rested his cup on his knee. "What 'cha doing up so early? Just hangin' out?" Tori was still in her pajamas, he noticed, so she couldn't have been up all too long. Unless she planned to stay in her silk nightgown, though he didn't think so. He'd only found it strange he didn't notice her getting out of bed. He dismissed it as a technicality of the full moon, sitting forward to put his cup down.

Quote:

Quote:

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2016 8:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Favorite Nightgown. I I Feeling: Thoughtful: Off. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Each time she closed her eyes the memories of fresh snow passing the window flickered vividly in her mind. Even with only a blink she could see it all clearly. She exhaled slowly over the tea cup again, lowering it away from her mouth in dissatisfaction. It had sounded good at first, especially for an early morning drink. But now she felt as if she were drinking to drink and not because she was thirsty. Which gift would he like the most she had picked out for him? Her eyes slyly peered to him as he lowered himself down next to her, careful not to get caught above her ruby red glasses. The questions she was more wary of was which gift would persuade him the furthest. If she was lucky, the sunlight filtered in through the window would protect any outward emotion from her eyes. The bottoms fell deeper into the cushion and she curled her legs back further to herself, her knees practically clutching against her chest. "Pretending to watch snow and being Santa." She responded nonchalantly, avoiding eye contact. In the meantime, she watched over the decorative gifts beneath the tree, shimmering with gold, red, and green wrapping paper; each with their own white bow delicately wrapped around it.

Tonight would be the night. She could feel the anticipation of how the day would play out in her veins. Perhaps, if she played her cards just right, she'd land on a bite on her shoulder just as she had a ring on her finger.

whiters4

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2016 12:38 am
User Image
User Image
🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "gun "
🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"

Hakem nodded slowly, legs folded gingerly as he watched the glare of light in Victoria's glasses. She was being quiet-ish, though he still had his answer as to what she was doing up while adjusting his posture. Somehow he could tell the tilt of her head wasn't quite directed at him, but instead past him. Redirecting his plum orbs, he inspected the snow-clad lawn past the window and nodded. She was pretending, but this was his first notice of the weather. A white Christmas, serene and quiet leading even indoors to the silent couple. Then there was the Santa comment, his gaze tracing over to the tree in the corner. Underneath, unlike yesterday, were presents. The colors gleamed, piping his curiosity. Santa indeed. When did she find time to buy all those?

Hakem shuffled his elbow behind him, moving to sit back against the arm of the couch. As he'd forgotten, there was no arm on their modern style furniture, a design he'd particualrly favored himself after spotting it in the store. With no support, he simply tumbled directly over the edge with a surprised yelp. There was a thunk as he landed on his back and the back of his head, his body stiff with the split second effort to catch himself before he grunted and went limp. The wolf slithered his hips to the floor to righten his spine, choosing not to comment on his blunder at all. Thank God he wasn't holding his coffee cup. He tapped his foot on the couch cushion, then sat up. Man, that stung. He exhaled heavily, "Alright, Santa. What's today's plans?" The teacher asked, shifting until he was on his knees and leaning against the couch.

Quote:

Quote:

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 5:29 pm
User Image

User Image

She was reaching the end of her tea by now, her teal eyes glancing back into the almost emptied ceramic cup. Positive by now that the tea bag she left inside the pot had made the liquid too heavy with flavor, she finished the last sip and settled it onto the wooden coffee table in front of her. She folded her legs back towards herself, tucking her feet beneath her and crossing her arms lazily across her stomach. "Aren't you going to open one?" Her glance fell over him again keenly, eyelashes fluttering just over the rim of her glasses. But before she coudl say much else, she watched him topple over the side of the couch, landing smack on... Well, wherever that thud came from. She blinked, but didn't budge. Slowly after a smile formed, then a giggle, before a full on burst of laughter. It was rare for the ginger, and after these latest events, more so than usual - but it was something that perhaps she needed after a while. Her hands pushed into the couch, rearranging herself and leaning sideways to rest her cheek along the back cushion. Was he really not used to having such a modern couch nowadays? Her laughter trailed back into a giggle again, pink lips stretched a little less than before.

Merry Christmas to me. She couldn't help but think. Of course, she was still a tad bitter about what had happened; leaving her behind and such. But that? Most certainly took the cake. When she was finally able to regain her breath without hitching a snort, she spoke again, louder now, "Well, we can either wait until later tonight or you can open your gifts now; though I think I might prefer the latter - assuming you don't want to go see Aubrey today. We can maybe go tomorrow since her parents are in town. I don't want to overwhelm her." The last sentence lowered her happiness bar again. The last time she saw her friend, she was laying in her hospital bed, bruised and scathed with, well, she wasn't quite sure herself, nor did she want to find out. She hardly spoke, hardly moved... And she was thin and frail as ever. Her lips tightened and she cleared her throat. "And then, well, we'll see where the night takes us." A play on words for herself, but hopefully oblivious to him.

whiters4

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:32 pm
User Image
User Image
🎵☕️ I'm wondering "Home"
🎵☕️ Im carrying "gun "
🎵☕️ I'm with "Victoria"

Hakem was damn grateful he didn't land on his gun and shoot himself, giving a precautionary flutter of his touch along his side. The safety was on, but he didn't expect to take a tumble. If only he could shirk the need to carry it, but not after Aubrey. If he thought it was this kind of city he wouldn't have brought his fiancée here. Considering her words as they vaguely flowed past his ears, he rubbed at his jaw and inspected the tilt of her cheek against the couch. Hm. Open his gifts now and see where the night takes them, or go see Aubrey and open his gifts later? When she mentioned overwhelming the poor priorly hospitalized woman and her family, the wolf gave a considerate nod and picked up his coffee mug. "Alright, we'll go with the latter." He conceded after his short drink from the cup. Clinking the cup back into place, he frowned over at the tree and casually padded over to pick up one of the nicely wrapped boxes. "I got you something, too."

Quote:

Quote:

oOBookwormYumiOo"

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 7:51 pm
User Image

User Image

Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Favorite Nightgown. I I Feeling: Thoughtful: Relaxed. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Yes. Of course, she could see she wasn't the only one thinking of exactly how Aubrey had been perched in her bed. She exhaled slowly, watching him turn towards the tree. Again, she could remember opening presents with her mom while she stayed in her own bed; sick as what seemed like always. Mommy, this one is from Daddy. And this one is from me! And this one is from me, and this one is from me, and this one... I made you a card with this one! She rubbed her forehead, brushing her red strands away from her face. She could feel a hot mark left from her doing so, but hopefully it would go away soon. "Did you?" She asked, watching him pluck one from the floor. Hopefully he liked them all. However she couldn't help but feel a spark of interest in her head. There was no way he'd be giving her exactly what she wanted tonight. No. He'd been foul about it just a few days ago - but he couldn't deny exactly what they both knew. Tonight was a full moon. A blue moon. An opportunity to turn her into something that would make her healthy as ever and avoid any and all sickness she was afraid of. And when that was aside, she'd be able to run along side him underneath the moonlight. Smell with a new nose, see with different eyes, everything. She sat still, awaiting his answer.

1. The most expensive; Straight from Panama and hard to obtain.
2. As of joke, of course.
3. To see the stars in his wife's eyes. Not the actual stars. Just hers.
4. For, of course, his smooth jazz; along with a bit of music to get him started.

whiters4

● Doux Housing District

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff