Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Doux Housing District
//1411// Victoria Porter & Hakem Takashi Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 15, 2018 7:16 am
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★➖✧➖✦➖☆

”Ad Astra per Aspera”
"A Skip In Time" ||| I'm wondering "Home"
Im carrying "N/A " ||| I'm with "Tori"
I'm wearing "TBA"

✦ ➖ ☆ ➖ ★ ➖ ✧➖ ✦ ➖ ☆➖ ★ ➖ ✧

A quickie? Although his features would remain fixed in their normal, almost deadpan expression, the sudden light in his mauve tinted orbs would give Hakem away. He’d continue on with his tie after a short pause, a single brow raising in a gesture of faux consideration. It had already been settled with those two words, a familiar and primal warmth in his loins and stomach reminding him that sex was a need -not a want- for the male species. With their opposing schedules and his lack of capacity for untimelyness, the engaged shifter had seemed to politely overlook the recent lack of physical intimacy between them. He was the type to opt for it daily, but would remain silent and complacent should he not be engaged at all. However, two weeks was his limit and the frustration must have been apparent in his behavior. He tended to be short, not in a malicious way, but his brain simply couldn’t entertain conversation to the same extent. Rather, he would figit a lot, bouncing one leg when sitting, writing his hands if he couldnt keep them busy; and he’d drift off from conversation on top of being short, often sighing heavily as he’d lock his gaze somewhere else. Whether the offer was mutual or the red head sought solely to give her finace a reprieve, the words had hooked him enough to warrent a wary gaze at the clock before he emitted a nearly silent sort of grateful coo. He had twenty minutes to be out the door, which was enough time to work with, in his opinion. He often felt a smirk when she described him as having a ‘pretty good hand in bed,’ almost feeling disserviced by the casual term. He could get her fully satisfied in twenty minutes, assuming they could skip the foreplay without worry- the lack of such could kill the fun on her end of the escapade. Maybe they could make time for the full indulgence later, work out how to keep up with dates and hobbies without stifling the bedroom.

Pulling off his tie, he’d drape it over the foot of the bed, wanting to keep it and his other clothing neat for when he fled the room. He would need to leave right after, as cold as such expediency somewhat felt in his mind; he could overlook the conviction and urge of obligation, guessing she had requested this without really expecting to cuddle afterwards- something he wasnt huge on to begin with. He more so worried this deviation was inconvenient, but honestly, she was a night owl; he didn’t have to suspect she was fighting exhausetion to meet his needs. Shrugging his button up off his arms, Hakem left his thoughts once he found himself continuously roving his gaze over his financee; unable to linger his attention any one place for more than a few moments at a time while she manuvered out of her silk nightgown. More readily, he canvased dulcet skin brushed one in the same as the bright colors of early spring light, her hair complementing the pale tones with sweeps of bright cherry amber. The wolf trailed his fingers along her midriff, smoothing the material whilst caressing the soft round curves of her hips. He half hoped, in a bout of humor, that it would be a thong he teased off her hips, though even if she wore them for him occasionally, it certainly wouldn’t be to bed. Tossing the underwear, he grasped his belt with both hands while taking in her scent, tugging the leather strap free of its buckle to expose and open the button beneath it, then the zippper. The pants, and boxers with them, were easy enough to push past his hips after that, kicked off one ankle before joining his tie. He waited to see whether her dominant side would flair then, already prepared to pin her in submission should she interrupt the movement of his lips along her neck. Anticipation was pushing adrenaline steadily through his veins, the easy going astrologist already knowing what to expect.

It was this subconscious knowledge that lead to dilated plum orbs and slightly hurried breathing before their clothes were even fully off, the shared knowledge perhaps equally being the cause of the wetness he found between his mate’s legs. The bluenet growled lowly, pleased, while lifting the red head’s hips momentarily onto the warm and tussled bedding. She could move her hips forward again in the following moments, her lover needing them to hang over the mattress enough that he’d easily be able to access the guarded canal between her legs. Afterwards, they’d remain there for a while, panting breathlessly, before he’d quietly murmur his affections for her. In all of ten minutes, he’d grace a quick kiss to her brow, wish her a good night, and be out the door fully dressed.

-Exit-

OOC: Original post relocated to my Tumblr

X

Y

“oOBookwormYumiOo"

Z

PostPosted: Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:04 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נυℓч ③яם

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②⑥⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ②⑤ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:10 am
User ImageUser Image
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: To Match His Eyes. I I Feeling: Extremely aroused. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Victoria ground her hips hotly against Hakem’s groin until she could feel the particular hardened member she craved for this late morning; hidden away behind unwanted and unnecessary clothing. The exhaustion was finally beginning to disperse - linked to the finally ever-waning moon. It sat high and bright in the sky for what felt like an eternity, finally peeling away its top layer of bursting energy inside the still partial new wolf. She was still a pup when it came down to it - but she was learning. Taking the time to stop along the beach in the early morning when the sun just began cresting the sky for a four legged run, or even hopping onto the ferry to bury herself into the forest of Mykronos… It was relaxing. Draining. And just what she needed, especially with the male alongside her guiding the way. The sheer freedmon without human limitation. She bucked back almost forcefully the second time, rolling in another slow, smoothe grind against each of his hips. Her leg slid between his calves, pressing the top of her foot into the curvature of his arch.

It wouldn’t take much to coax the wolf, she knew that, and it was something she absolutely admired in her loving fiance. His sexual need. His bursting, unafraid, want for her physical body. A low purr-like sound rose from her throat, submissive but not overwhelmingly so. She would challenge him on occasion in bed. And again, she’d watch his grip get tighter, his bites harder- Pressing into her skin until she could almost feel a spike of pain and exhale a simmering moan and inserting himself until he was sure she’d falter and stay down. The count in times she’d been reduced to a practical puddle of writhing, moaning, messes was lost years ago; and she was sure he took pride in that. Not that he didn’t have a reason to. Slipping her hand over her waist, he pressed her fingers over the back of his, tilting her head up along the pillow. For now, she stayed rested on her side, her long fiery strands peeking over the edge of the mattress. ”Remind me why you let it get so long…” She parted her lips, tracing them along his temple as he nipped against her shoulder and neckline. She teased, of course. It had hardly been a days, if not a day since their last intimacy.

A small buzz against her hip hardly distracted her. Then again, who could possibly be texting her if she were already here beside her love? Her teal eyes peered open for a moment, watching the wall with narrowed eyes. Her father wasn’t one to text often, but if he did, it was something at least minorly important. She curved her back, pressing it tighter against his chest as she thinned her lips and began to reach for the mobile device. Her thumb fell over the home screen, lighting the dim surface until she could just barely make out the name on the top of her text list. Aubrey? She curved a dark brow and turned slightly in her plum nightgown. It had been something new she had chosen within the last month or two. She hadn’t been fond of picking another gown outside of the one she’d torn apart during one of her first transformations; but it had felt almost unnatural to feel anything other in the bed aside from maybe a tshirt or two of his. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and slid her tongue over her peach lips. ”Aubrey texted me.” She murmured matter-of-factly. It was a growing difficulty to ignore the moist warmth between the tops of her thighs.

Whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:59 pm
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★➖✧➖✦➖☆

”Ad Astra per Aspera”
I'm wondering "Home" tab || I'm with "Tori"
I'm wearing Inner Balance tab ||Status

The only thing that could have gotten the wolf out of sleep mode after a double shift was the red head herself, and she knew which tricks to use. Hakem hummed against her skin as his exhaustion fled in complete tandem with each insistent tease rubbed against his crotch. It rose steadily higher as the wolf synchronized the rolls of his hips with the tactful dance of her own. He grumbled her name, perhaps with a note of caution or perhaps to encourage her on. Her strategy was as effective as she knew it would be, so whatever the intent behind his mumblings, the results would be the same: he'd lose it if she kept this up. She was a feisty one, and only so much of that had anything to do with her being newly changed over. As watchful as he was, especially when she ventured to Mykronos, she handled herself in most ways- and handled her fiancé just a well. Grunting as she rocked once more, the former teacher released a slow breath, rubbing against her as his hand cruised from the round of her knee to the top of her thigh.

Her purr was a siren song, an assurance that she was his for the taking- though not without enduring another tease or two along the way. He didn't need any more of a green light than that, beginning at her neck with slow kisses along pearly skin. She mused him with a jest as he indulged her appetite, a playful falsity at which he warmly chuckled while playing with the slight buckle in the silk of her lingerie. The heat of his touch absorbed into the fabric where she held his hand steady. "Because eventually I'd need to sleep and work, or do literally anything exclusive of conquering your body every odd few hours, Mi Amore.” He'd banter in reply, dragging his fangs tenderly along her shoulder. He'd sink them in enough to dimple her flesh, curling his fingers beneath her lace and flitting them along her curves in long, torpid sweeps. The buzz of her phone wasn't enough to detract his attention, each of her resulting movements only revealing an opening the male used to caress the next body part. Sighing against her neck and sliding two fingers between her legs, the potential stopping point to their activities only occurred to him as he heard a particular name.

"The prodigal son, you mean?" Hakem asked quietly, opening eyes that matched her current outerwear. Said brunette had left them high and dry for what amounted to...months, now? The wolf couldn't say he was immediately filled with satisfaction embodied by a 'finally' kind of mentality, worried as he had been to know she was both okay and somehow not, given she'd stopped talking to her closest friend. Lifting his head a small bit more, he craned his neck to see into her face, then glance at her illuminated phone screen, one brow subtly raised. "What has she been up to?" He wasn't one to snoop, avoiding doing more than to lightly skim the message directly, even with it sitting a few inches from both their faces. Whether Victoria shared his sense of upset reservation or if she sensed something was wrong, she was obviously intrigued and he shared that emotion, to say the least.

OOC:

X

Y

Galaxious Yums
[/quote
Z

Conquer = verb to describe Hakem. Devour = verb to describe Tyrese

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 19, 2018 12:57 am
User ImageUser Image
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: To Match His Eyes. I I Feeling: Extremely aroused. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

Her hips still remained hitched in preparation, ever so slightly lifted from the mattress as his fingers began to caress the insides of her thigh - ever so closer to her undercarriage. She suckled against the back of her bottom lip tantalizingly, considering pressing the phone down until she finished what she had set out to do this morning. Her teal gaze turned sideways, attempting to catch the male's plum gaze before flicking back to her phone screen, sighing softly. How many bottles does it take to say I'm sorry she read internally. The brunette's voice was clear as day in her head and her arousal somewhat subsided. Not entirely, but she wasn't fond of the idea of Aubrey in the back of her head while she was pounded away by her fiance. She smoothed her thumb over the screen as she shifted her elbow beneath her head, propping herself further up and exhaling. The prodigal son. For the most part, Aubrey had left them in the dark. At least, majority of the time. It was only recently that she had managed to pipe up that she hd seen her husband again, and even then she didn't seem to keen talking over the matter. And so, the red head had kept the notice to herself -- until now.

"Apparently Finn showed up on the beach a week or so ago." She murmured quietly. It wasn't as if the interaction hadn't crossed her mind. She had been wanting to know what exactly happened that day on the beach. But she also understood why she didn't want to go off on another rant. Month after month she had listened to Bree essentially repeat the same things over and over. And who could blame her? The constant betrayal lingering while she sat and slept in the same bed she had with him. She settled her hip back down anxiously. Her inner wolf reacted to the emotion, rolling gingerly beneath her human skin. "She didn't tell me anything other than that. That he had shown up and essentially tried to apologize for everything. And that she'd be staying at La Mer for a little while to try and avoid him, I guess." She sighed, pressing her back further into his chest; comforting herself against his frame. She hadn't heard from her since then. And even before that any contact had been scarce. She missed her best friend. She missed hour long conversations to giggle like girls. Slowly her eyes fell closed as she mulled over a response.

"I think she wants to come over?" Maybe not now. But... Maybe preferably now. Like a puppy she shifted her head, looking almost excitedly over her shoulder. To the normal eye, it wouldn't come off as such. But to Hakem, he could more than likely easily see through her expression. "I could probably persuade her to grab a bottle of coffee liqueur..~"

Whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2018 1:48 am
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★➖✧➖✦➖☆

”Ad Astra per Aspera”
I'm wondering "Home" tab || I'm with "Tori"
I'm wearing Inner Balance tab ||Status

Hakem felt the dwindle in his mate, it wouldn't have needed to do so by very much before he'd notice, and right then he all but forgot about intercourse- it wasn't about to happen be it as it may that, unlike his fiancé, he could go on with a one track mind before thinking back on Aubrey. Sighing inwardly, he returned her gaze before perching his chin on her shoulder, stroking his thumb at the apex of her hip in a comforting manner. This was something of an importance to the ginger, and having a fond heart for their companion and Victoria herself, he understood without needing the entire story. And when he did get an explination, the star lover would fall silent. It would have been too ideal had the honeyed brunette become a non-reality, yet and still veracity held true: her husband would have inevitably to return. "I see..." Finished the male after nearly half a minute. He accomidated her shift in movement, withdrawing his hand from her vulnerabilities and resting again. He watched and waited while she contemplated, perhaps over what to say and how she wanted to go forward from here- he'd go with her ultimate verdict.

Had she been at La Mer all this time? Was he to take it that Finn was pressing her so overwhelmingly? Hadn't she- No, he supposed no one would have changed the locks in this situation. Upsetting as it would be if Victoria ever left in vague terms, he wouldn't so much as touch the door, not in a year, not in two, just waiting for the day she'd walk back through that door. Had it been a situation of an affair, definitely then, but never in a circumstance of having a child on the way and a year of marriage behind them. And why had he left? Hakem worked his jaw in a small circle, further wondering if Aubrey would rather bunk down here for a time; she was welcome here until her affairs were settled with the ex-athlete. She had Tyrese, but she had them too and he couldn't say he understood the falling away. Gaze returning to the present, Hakem hummed with intrigue at the notion of having the brunette over. Was that what Aubrey wanted? Her tone and the rhythm of her stare told the betrothed male his object of affection desired the same. He assumed at first it would be a one-on-one thing, raising a brow as she mentioned his drink of choice.

"Whatever pleases you, Mi Amore, have her over." Hakem chuckled, smoothing the hair at Victoria's temple before sitting up onto his hands. Now, later today, neither mattered- well, perhaps, as the latter would mean he'd catch some sleep beforehand. To compensate, it sounded as if he may have an offering coming. "And coffee liquor would be delightful. And welcome at this point, if he were to stay up and see her as he should like to.

OOC:

X

Y

Galaxious Yums

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Sep 26, 2018 12:33 am
User ImageUser Image

Her owl like teal gaze twinkled beneath his approval. It wasn't often she got to see, much less speak to Aubrey anymore. And to know he'd be staying right alongside them- It felt like the first time in a long time that the three had hung out together. Not since she had whisked herself and Finn away to Soleil; where everything had gone to s**t within a year. She cooed softly and turned her forehead in his hand, already typing away with her other fingers against the LED screen. Even so as she responded to her friend, she still felt the roll of wanting pleasure beneath her skin. Her fiery strands fell beneath her and she shifted, pulling them up and over and above her head on the mattress. She practically purred. "Are you done already, Takashi?" She laid her phone face down to the sheets. "I can't say I see you back down very often, Alpha ~" She clicked her tongue with a tease. Guesstimating, Bree would be here in 10 minutes at the very least. And with the way she saw it, on a leisure Thursday, they had a solid 8 minutes to "fool around" before she'd have to clean up and slip into actual clothing. Not that she'd take a shower - he liked when his scent layered over every inch of her.

Two without counting all the fixings.

Her phone buzzed but she ignored it this time. She didn't doubt Bree was already getting ready to come over if she hadn't been already; only alerting the red head of her confirmation that she'd be here soon. She pressed her lips into a slight baby pout, her full attention once again on Hakem. "Call me your Amor again." Not quite a demand, but somewhat close to it. She had never been so fond of a language until she had started dating him. Something about it gave her shivers equivalent to Gomez Addams. She rested her arm on her forehead, curling her fingers lightly as her chest rose up and down calmly. And yet not once did she take her eyes off of him.

Whiters4

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:40 pm
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★➖✧➖✦➖☆

”Ad Astra per Aspera”
I'm wondering "Home" tab || I'm with "Tor, Aubrey "
I'm wearing Swigity Swooty tab ||Status

Her pleasure, indeed. Hakem enjoyed keeping his auburn fawn happy, even if he was less endowed in matters of emotional and physical intimacy; for what he lacked in those areas, he was compassionate in what ways he was afforded. The wolf’s face tensed in defiant mirth: him, done? When had they even started? Her finesse in playing to his vanity was remarkably expert- Alpha? He'd have to defend such a title, would he not? ”Back down? I was being quite the altruistic and benevolent spouse to absolve you like I did; I would have allowed Miss Aubrey to take priority, it seemed important.” The latter statement was less to humor and more to gratify, as she did greatly esteem the curly brunette. One spontaneous rut wouldn't be missed amongst the many; however, that was before she reissued the offer. ”Say no to this? Could I?”

When the phone buzzed again, Hakem waited to see if Victoria would regard it. If she did, he would have felt proved about her priorities. And he didn't mind, he would call off their intimacy and let her get ready. Yet, her cyan eyes remained true, and he hummed his endearment for her pout. ”Vous possédez le souffle dans cet homme...Mon Amor.” He would translate without needing to be asked, but first he flipped to hover above her, cageing her beneath himself. ”You own the breath within this man, but you know that.” He lavished her with flowered words spoken amidst intrinsic leisure; after all, his nephew was not the only lupine of lexical talents; he knew his savoir faire. He was addicted and she was his supplier; what could he do but grovel? While he wasn't in the mood to rush, Aubrey could stay late at he could miss his chance altogether.

”We’ll take more time with this later, you’re going to finish what you started.” If later meant tomorrow, or whatever, then fine, it wouldn't be outside the norm anyway. Just her body alone, that sacred place between her thighs, was enough to subjugate all notions of will power. She knew damn well he wasn't going to turn her down, he'd woken up for this-- Okay maybe if coffee was involved she'd be sitting here trying to wrestle it out of his hands, but in any other case, she was always the victor. ”I like this.” He grumbled, pooling the bottom half of her slip above her hips and folding the top half below her breasts. Putting on his favorite on a weekday, and when they were on a timer? Perhaps he should have thought deeper on this- kidding of course. The wolf exhaled, running his thumbs against the elastic strings of her thong before shimmying off her underwear.

================================================

The doorbell rang after he had gotten on his boxer briefs, but before he’d put even one leg fully through his casual slacks; the wolf blinked towards their doorway as he opened a muscle shirt between his hands. ”I'll get it.” Victoria had a bit more to do than himself in terms of cleaning up, besides, he’d like to get to the kitchen and heat up the leftovers from last night before they really got into...whatever they were doing with the brunette being over. Just talking and having a good time, he supposed; hopefully it wouldn’t be just him, but having a drink together would be nice. Aubrey could drink now, not like when they’d first arrived on the beach side city to be surprised by the news of...That topic could be better off not brought up. Half jogging down the stairs, the bluenette stopped at the door and leaned into the peephole, confirming their guest before stepping back, pulling the door with him.

The still slightly flushed wolf saluted at the bar owner, lifting two fingers to his temple and drawing them away again. ”The Fantastical Miss Aubrey, salutations. Come on in.” He stepped aside, sticking around to close the door behind the ex -chemist and see that she was headed in the direction of the living room- if not stopping for a hug first. ”Tor is on her way down, can I get you anything from the kitchen?” He’d hum further, stifling a yawn and making some presentable arrangement of his disheveled locks. This morning’s shower was for naught, but he would just deal with that until twenty-four hours had passed; who would be able to tell when he worked in a lair of burlesque sweat and lascivious affairs?

OOC:

X

Y

Galaxious Yums

Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:05 pm
whiters4

User Image

⊙〖OOC: *scrapes the rust off* You got any oil- Today's Outfit: Basic 90's TuckFeeling: Extremely Sexually Pent Up; Calmingly Happy. Money: $1,780.50〗⊙
"But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles..."

Closer to 15. It had been closer to 15 minutes before Aubrey had finally arrived at Tori and Hakem's. Slowly she pulled into the parking spot, exhaling and resting her head back against the head rest. She glanced to the two large, green recyclable bags in the passenger seat, filled with shakers, alcohol, and cocktail mixtures to last them until the sun rose; assuming she was here for that long. And even if she wasn't, a drink wouldn't do her much harm. When was the last time she had had her own stress relief outside of leaving her home? And masturbation for that matter. She pressed her knuckles against her chin, cracking her neck each way and taking a long breath. She had hardly noticed the pitter-patters of rain constantly falling against her windshield - small streams and minuscule rivers sliding down to the hood of her car. She looped her arm under the straps of the bags, hauling them over her shoulder. They rattled and clinked; thick glass bottles tapping against one another. She had practically slipped into the back door of the bar unnoticed, only earning a questionable sideways glance from one of the employees who only shrugged it off after. She wasn't in the mood for conversation other than the stereotypical and polite greeting of being an owner in the first place.

And so, it hadn't taken her more than a minute to slide into the back storage and nab a few bottles of the groups favorite liquor and juices. She opened the door, letting the rain immediately drizzle and drench the top of her brown curls. Her amethyst eyes gazed outward into Doux -- dark alleys that reminded her of the movie Labyrinth. Her shoess splashed gently in the puddles as she locked her car and trudged her way to the front door of their dwelling. When in the living hell was the last time she had been over to this area? She squinted slightly, thinning her plush, pink lips. It felt as though it had been eons. Centuries. She stepped up onto the porch and straightened herself out, hesitantly placing her finger on the doorbell before giving it a gentle nudge. Another gentle roll of thunder accompanied a sudden flash of lightning across the sky - hardly visible during the daylight. She tightened her hand over the strap, hoisting it over her somewhat-weak shoulder again. A pair of plum eyes peered at her through the quick opening and a small smile suddenly sprung to her face. Even through the slight awkward feeling - she felt... Happy to see him.

She dropped her things in the doorway, immediately turning and wrapping her arms tight around Hakem's physique. Her face buried against his pectoral for a little longer than most friendly hugs would last. It had been so long- There had been so much- She felt a small sting of tears begin to threaten as she leaned back and picked the bags back up with her fingertips, curving them beneath the straps. "I'm okay!" She finally broke the silence and confidently strode into the living room, glancing around and toward the stairwell to the redhead practically trotting down. Somewhere different. Her shoulders slumped happily, again dropping the bags along the foot of the couch and quickly bursting towards her slightly squealing friend. "I know! I know! I'm sorry!" The pieces of her mangled life were beginning to connect again. "There's just so..." She shook her head, keeping her arms tight around Victoria's waist. She was hardly taller than the brunette, but it still felt comforting to be the "small one" of the group. "Uggghhh, I'm just so happy to see you guys."

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

Her teeth rested gently against her lower lip, an inhale seething beneath the white bone as she testily flashed her canines up at him. A knowing smirk - she had caught him with the bait he couldn't deny. Her back arched slowly, her hand falling above and over her head. A long, steady shiver fell along her shoulders, spreading goosebumps down along her forearms as he spoke. No distraction could pull her from beneath him in these recurring moments. His words practically hypnotized her in place. Her pupils began to somewhat dilate as the shadows of his silhouette played over her body. Her lips tilted up as if to kiss him, pursing only inches away before he began to focus on the removal of her clothes. "I know..~" She practically purred in return. Of course, the gown had mostly been a replacement for her favored, torn blue one, but that didn't mean she didn't notice his appreciation for color and the gown type. Oh she knew. She knew damn well what she had been doing far before she took ownership of the clothing. His weaknesses over the years had become clear as day - and she played perfectly into them until she was positive she held a hand of aces before making her moves. She clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth and shifted her hips one at a time.

{Time skip.}

Victoria was still left panting along the bedside, a satisfied purr rolling in her throat as he moved away from her. Of course they would finish more later. She would make absolutely sure of it regardless of how long Aubrey stayed. She swung herself upwards and hung her legs over the edge of the bed, slowing and calming her breaths until she was sure she'd be able to stand without plight. "Boys are so lucky." She muttered. All they needed was to wipe off. She on the other hand would take a minute or two just wiping herself down beneath her hips and straining not to leave a single area left uncleaned. But once she had cleared what she could and kegeled, she quickly whipped on jeans, a white tank top, and a plaid button up and practically sprinted down the stairs like an excited puppy. She clapped her arms around the brunette, practically lifting her off the ground. "You're lucky there's actually things going on with you and that you didn't just ignore me for no reason." She teased; though somewhat threateningly. Her teal eyes bore into the tiny woman's hair. Had she lost weight? More than... What would have been without the baby? She looked so frail. She frowned slightly.

"The real star lover!"
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxOOC: ... I I Wearing: Plaid Porter I I Feeling: Sexually Satisfied; Inwardly Ecstatic. I I Funds: $1,000xxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2018 6:09 pm
User Image
User Image

✦➖☆➖★➖✧➖✦➖☆➖ ★➖✧➖✦➖☆

”Ad Astra per Aspera”
I'm wondering "Home" tab || I'm with "Tor, Aubrey "
I'm wearing Swigity Swooty tab ||Status

With a brief peer outside, Hakem knew it would be a slow night at work if he went in, he’d been contemplating calling in for the blue moon as it were- and this for an extra excuse could be handy. While his composure was none the shaken, his senses were hypersensitive, just not worth the migraine he’d leave his shift with. The wolf much preferred being able to enjoy the rain, seated by an open window to inhale the unique scent while cool droplets shocked small ranges of skin wherever they could reach. The sensation was sticking to the brunette as she embraced him, from her damp curls to the smell lightly drifting off them. Humming warmly, he lingered in the hug until she initiated it’s break, boldly pattering off to the next area with bags in tow. Flexing a small ‘ok’ with his fingers, the purebred cleared the room before the sqealing began, to his luck. He tapped across the cleaned tile to the beckoning fridge, listening to the train of conversation from the other room as he retrieved and microwaved a carton of combination lo mein they hadnt gotten to since the night before. He did the same with the carton of stir fry beef, stirring both with chopsticks once the girls were in view again. Silently, he plopped down in his arm chair, folding himself into it Indian style and peering between the redhead and the brunette. Anything he would think to ask, Tori would probably have covered first, and so he took advantage of it, mouth full with each bite and overseeing gesture of the ongoing talk.

OOC:

X

Y

Yummy Galaxxy”][/quote]
[quote="Z

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200