Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Shopping in the UK
Locanda De Gusti ~ NPC Owned Business ~ Edinburgh, Scotland Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image

Am I in love with you? Or am I in love with the feeling?
....................................................Trying to find the truth. Sometimes the heart is deceiving.

Can't get out of my head and I need you to save me.....................................................................
If I am delusional then maybe I'm crazy in love with you.

╔═════════════════════════════╗
Cameron Rowley
Gryffindor Alumnus - Twenty Seven - Muggleborn - Team Wales Beater
╚═════════════════════════════╝

Cameron’s face lit up at the sight of Rory. She looked absolutely stunning – beautiful, hot, all of the above. Her daughter was lucky she got her mum’s looks. Come to think of it, Cam never actually learned anything about Cassidy’s father – who he was, how he looked, how he and Rory even met. Maybe it was for the better, but the beater couldn’t help his curiosity. He was a Gryffindor after all. Lion blood flowed through his veins. However, Cam wasn’t about to bring it up. Ever heard of the expression “curiosity killed the cat”? Besides, tonight wasn’t about Rory’s past relationships or Cassidy. It was about Rory and Cameron and nobody else.

After following the redhead into the restaurant, Cameron told the host his name, and he and Rory were immediately seated. Before sitting down himself however, the twenty seven year old pulled out his date’s chair for her to sit. Besides date, he didn’t know what to call her. The two never “officially” became girlfriend and boyfriend – they were only seeing each other. They never even talked about being exclusive to each other and each other only, which meant that they could technically be seeing and sleeping around with other people. But, Cameron didn’t like that thought. It made him jealous to even imagine Rory in the arms of another. And when he was with her (or even alone at night), he wanted her. Not some other girl.

Cam sat down in his chair as the host left, facing Rory with a candle in between. “I dunno what’s more fiery red – the flame or your hair,” he observed, but he hoped it came off a lot more romantic than just an observation. Either way, she was lighting up his internal fire. A moment later, their waiter came by to take their orders. “I’ll start with some Chardonnay,” Cam ordered, “but I think I’ll need a few more minutes to decide on food.” Once Rory ordered what she would like to start with, the waiter disappeared to get them their beverages. Hazel eyes glanced around as he sipped from his glass of water, but he couldn’t keep his eyes off of Rory long enough to really take in the restaurant’s decor.

Or am I in love with the feeling?

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:33 am
Butterflies with punctured wings.
XXStill there are darkened places deep in my heart,
XXXWhere once was blazing light, now
XXXXThere's a tiny spark.User Image

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory followed Cam and the host to their table, not that surprised that he had to reserve one for them judging by the swank interior, but did grin brightly as her beau continued the gentleman routine and pulled out the chair for her to sit before taking one for himself. She blushed lightly and laughed as he commented on which being brighter, the flame or her hair and though she found it a bit cheesy she still thought it was rather sweet. "I'd say my hair personally, but t'at's cos I recen'ly brigh'ened it." she told him a tad sheepishly. Very few people believed that her hair color is naturally red since she was always adding other odd shades and colors to it, but it really was. She just liked to keep it bright and colorful more for herself than anyone else. Though if Cam enjoyed it then it was definitely a plus. She was also glad Cassidy had inherited her coloring not entirely sure how'd she'd feel if she had come out looking like the loser in Germany. The Irish witch still hadn't told her beau how Cassidy came to be besides that she had had a one night stand the winter holidays of her seventh year. She wasn't ashamed of her promiscuity nor was she ashamed of her pregnancy (she had gotten a beautiful little girl out of it afterall) she was more worried about how the man would take it that her daughter was calling him Daddy. Rory knew, in the basic sense, what happened between him and his ex and why she always had his son/daughter and she also knew he loved his child very much so she always sort of felt like an interloper whenever they had a visit or whenever he would attempt for them to have playdates. She was snapped out of her thoughts by Cam ordering some wine and since she wasn't sure either what she wanted (she had honestly not even taken a serious look a the menu yet!) but she seconded a glass of the Chardonnay before seeing hazel eyes staring over at her from atop the rim of a glass of water. "W'at's t'e matter? Cat go' yer tongue?" Rory teased him though feeling a rush of warmth from being stared at like he was. Damn his gorgeous hazel eyes.♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

Wearing
Locanda de Gusti
Cam
Ugh, what is wrong with me?!

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

XXXXCome and find me dancing all alone,
XXXTo the sound of an enemy's song,
XXI'll be lost until you find me
Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 10:33 am
User Image

....................................................Trying to find the truth. Sometimes the heart is deceiving.

Can't get out of my head and I need you to save me.....................................................................

Cameron Rowley

Hazel eyes skimmed Rory’s fiery red hair. Maybe that’s what looked different about her? He knew there was something, just couldn’t put his finger on it. After all, Cam wasn’t the most aware fellow around. Small details typically slipped by him without notice. “Hm? Oh, I was just staring at your beauty,” he told her truthfully, turning a little pink at the embarrassment of being called out on it. Placing his glass of water back on split a starter? We could get the mixed sautéed seafood feast to share,” he suggested, looking through the list of starters that they’d be able to share between the two of them. As Cam read through the main course options, he made a mental note of the polpettone and the tiramisu for dessert. “What do you think you’ll get?” he asked Rory, awaiting her response so that he could order for them both.

The waiter arrived at the table with both of their glasses of wine and asked if they were ready to order, to which Cameron said, “Yes,” before telling him what he and Rory wanted. Once the waiter disappeared, the Quidditch player switched from sipping on water to sipping on wine. As he sat in his chair across from Rory, he thought about how excellently the night has been going so far. If he hadn’t been putting so much effort into tonight, who knew where they would’ve been eating or what they would’ve been wearing. But Cam wanted to try a little harder and plan the perfect, romantic evening with Rory. He didn’t even really know why he wanted to do that all of a sudden, but whenever he thought about her – which was 90% of the time – butterflies fluttered in his stomach and that hadn’t started to happen until really recently.

Cameron even started to love Cassidy kind of like his own. He would be willing to kill for that girl almost as much as he was willing to kill for his child. Maybe he didn’t understand why Kory wasn’t over his “I’m a girl” phase, but that didn’t diminish his love for him. And Rory’s dad seemed to actually enjoy Cam’s company or at the very least, not mind him unlike Elli’s father who gave off the vibe that he wanted to see Cam’s head hung as a decoration in their living room. The brunet almost chuckled at the thought.

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 9:57 pm

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory just snorted while hiding her still persisting blush behind her menu as she finally picked it up to choose what she wanted to order. Despite her more than comfortable lifestyle, she wasn't often treated to such fancy dinners and foods such as these. If she were honest, the only Italian dishes she had through her childhood was pizza and maybe a frozen lasagna if they were on the road. But she was adventurous, as told by her Gryffindor house status, so she'd try anything once. When Cam asked what she thought to get she lowered her menu back down and lightly bit a plump red lip before replying, "I'm thinkin' of t'e shrimp scampi. I've never had it bu' I've had alfredo before an' I liked t'at." She gave a sort of embarrassed smile and shrug knowing it didn't sound like probably the classiest answer ever but she was pretty sure he knew that coming in. Pfft. Double entendre. She sipped a bit of her wine while watching Cam order for the both of them with a small smile she thought of how they even came to be. A random meeting at a bar to get away from their problems for just one evening. Fast forward a year later and they were still together doing whatever the hell they called this relationship(?).
    And the added fact that her daughter now calls him "Daddy."
    Nope, can't forget that. Annnnd there goes that funny flippy feeling in her chest and stomach. Thank god for good wine. Rory had just taken another sip when she noticed Cam with a silly grin on his face and grinned in response before laying her empty hand over his own. "Euro for yer t'outs? W'at's got ya so smiley?" she asked with a teasing grin. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

Wearing
Locanda de Gusti
Cam

Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Thu Jul 14, 2016 11:15 pm
User Image

Cameron Rowley

Cameron hadn’t realized that he had been grinning as his mind wandered until Rory called him out on that as well. She’s been doing that a lot tonight. The beater needed to start keeping his guard up higher before she learned all of his deepest thoughts and secrets, which seemed likely to happen if she continued to catch him mid-reflection and ask him about it. “Oh, nothing,” he began, eying Rory’s hand that lay overtop his next to the candle. “Just thinking about what I wanna do to you later,” he lied. Well, half lied. Okay, now it wasn’t a lie. Cameron shifted slightly in his seat as he felt a rise in his pants. Being a guy sure had its downsides. Luckily, Rory couldn’t see anything peculiar with the table obstructing her view.

But boy, oh, boy was he suddenly way too excited for what was most likely bound to happen after dinner. The fact that Rory lived in a huge house with a ton of privacy was absolutely fantastic. Since Cassidy and her father were rarely in audible distance, the redhead typically didn’t try to be quiet when they were in the bedroom, and Cameron didn’t typically try to be gentle – unless Rory demanded that he was. It really mostly depended on her and her mood, but he was usually happy with going rough and so was she. Great, now I just want dinner to be over, he thought as he swallowed some more wine. It was a bizarre feeling. As much as he wanted dinner to be over, he also wanted the food to arrive so he could continue the romance before hitting the sheets. Rory would surely be much more in the mood afterwards and neither she, nor Cam would be hungry at any point in the near future. The beater sipped on his glass of wine until it was almost done before ordering another. By the time he finished his first, the second had already arrived. The waiter then asked if Rory would like another as well to which Cameron answered, “Yes.” He figured if she didn’t want it, he could always drink it for her.

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2016 10:51 am

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory smirked at Cam's response knowing full well that wasn't what he hadn't been thinking but she appreciated a good lie when she heard one. And from the wiggling he was doing in his seat it was a damn good lie. Great now she was thinking of it too, but could you really blame her? Despite her reputation back in school she hadn't really slept with a lot of people. To be perfectly honest, she had only really slept with three men, one of them being the one sitting directly across from her, but even at such low numbers she knew that Cam was the far better lover. He didn't automatically treat her like some stupid china doll nor did he treat her like a blowup doll for his amusement, he actually read her cues and honestly by now he knew her well enough to take her to the moon and back from just a kiss. As she saw him chugging down his wine and asking for refill she was hit with a truly awful idea and her smirk widened as her green eyes sparkled with mischief. Her hand that was already on top of his began to draw lazy soft circles on his skin and leaned over a little more so that some of her cleavage could be seen through the black lace. "I wouln' min' hearin' exactly some o' t'ese plans t'at's got ya thinkin' so hard." she said the last word before glancing pointedly down to his lower midsection hidden behind the table. Rory settled back down in her seat with a wink as the waiter came over giving both second glasses before she hummed as she took a sip. Maybe after dinner they could just get their treats to go so they could get to the real dessert back at the house. It had been a while and she hadn't quite realized how long it had been until now. Her da wouldn't really care, he knew the details of hers and Cam's relationship and since Cassidy's birth they renovated the homestead for two separate wings; one for her and her daughter and one for her father and whatever lady friends he might bring over. She just enjoyed the privacy it allowed them plus if Cam ever came to live with her it wouldn't take too much to...wait. Was she seriously thinking of living with him?! Like, seriously seriously living with him??! Rory took a larger gulp of her wine as she felt her chest constrict and the fluttering in her stomach get worse. ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

Wearing
Locanda de Gusti
Cam

Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2016 6:07 pm
User Image

Cameron Rowley

Cameron’s skin tingled with every circle that Rory traced along his hand. Hazel eyes glanced over their hands before trailing up towards the redhead’s cleavage, which popped up, behind the black lace of her dress as she propped her breasts up on the table and leaned in closer to his face. Cam swallowed hard before answering, “I’d rather show you.” Why was she tempting him? He was becoming all hot and bothered, and she knew it. The Quidditch player could take bludger shots like a champ, but when it came to Rory, he was weak. He wanted to do things to her and could barely contain himself. In fact, if she suggested they skip dinner, he’d walk out of there right now. Screw food. Apparently hunger wasn’t his main feeling right now.

Eying Rory as she settled back in her seat, a smirk appeared on Cam’s face. He quickly glanced at Rory’s breasts one last time (for now, anyway) before looking her in the eyes. Since he’s seen her naked so many times, there really wasn’t anything left up to the imagination; he’s seen her body and explored every part of it and it was beautiful. But that still didn’t stop him from picturing her naked right there in the restaurant. The waiter then came by and set two new glasses of wine on the table before taking the old ones away. A few moments later, he came back with their dinner, setting the polpettone in front of Cameron and the shrimp scampi in front of Rory.

The smell made Cam’s mouth begin to water and he realized he actually was extremely hungry – sex could wait (an hour or two, tops). The adults ate in silence for a while, but that didn’t stop them from making eyes at each other that expressed a whole lot more than words could in a public setting. Otherwise, it’d be very inappropriate for everyone around them to hear what they’re saying. The twenty seven year old could feel the sexual tension building between him and Rory with every bite that he took and it was driving him absolutely mad. Waiting to take her home until after dinner was difficult enough to do; he didn’t know if he could wait until after dessert, too. Besides, the restaurant didn’t carry the real dessert he wanted – only Rory could provide him with that.

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 12:10 am

♯♩♪♫♬♭♮Rory's smirk just widened as she watched Cam's eyes trail over her and at his breathy words and she knew she had got him. She didn't really need to tease the way she did, it was obvious where the night was going to end up but she rather enjoyed it with him. Cliché as it was, he made her feel beautiful whenever he looked at her like this. It was a miracle their contraception worked as well as it did or she was sure shed be up the duff by now by just how often they did it. Scarily enough, she found she wouldn't mind another little sprog with the beater's eyes or nose or lips and maybe they'd be a little lighter in hair color than she and Cassie but she was sure with their combined efforts they'd still be a little hellion. She really needed to stop drinking all of this wine, it was obviously making her hysterical because why else would she continually think like this! Cam had in no way made it obvious that he wanted something more out of their arrangement and while yeah he did nice things like this or taking her and her daughter out, or giving them season tickets to his games, and a handful of other sweet gestures he'd never really...staked a claim. And neither had she for that matter! And while she knew she could leave at any time, the very thought left her feeling cold and a dead weight settle in her heart and stomach. God above what was wrong with her!? Thankfully though the food finally came out to distract her from her worrisome thoughts and she happily dug into her scampi making soft noises and hums of content loving the flavors bursting on her tongue. Safe option or whatever, this was ruddy amazing! Rory caught Cam's eyes every now and then as they ate their food and it would seem like the tension between them would grow every time hazel and green met which just excited her more for what was going to happen later. The waiter kept bringing them refills of the wine which she happily kept drinking until she knew she had a steady buzz going. Not enough to truly impair her (she was Irish of course) but it definitely relaxed her enough to mischievously start a light game of footsie with her beau across from her. Finally though they finished what they could leaving Rory pleasantly full from the great food and wine and as she watched and waited as the waiter took away their dirty dishes before stating he'd return with their dessert she continued taking small sips from her glass. She looked him over again taking in not only his appearance but what he had done in such a short time for her life. For Cassie's life. God sake's she was already calling him "Daddy"! It'd been over a year, nearing two actually, since they'd met and it seemed as though life was actually going in her favor, whether it was because of him or not but she was definitely thankful. She should probably tell him that, she was sure she hadn't thanked him yet for the food. "I love you."
    Green eyes widened instantaneously after she spoke those words. That was not what she had meant to say! Say something else! Take it back, take it back! "I-I...I'm....bollocks." she finished despondently to herself. What the hell was Cam going to think now that the cat was practically flung from the bag?! ♯♩♪♫♬♭♮

kiska166

Wearing
Locanda de Gusti
Cam

Fighting on my own  

EmrysStorm

Mind-boggling Celebrator

1,600 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 2:48 pm
User Image

Cameron Rowley

Cameron drank glass after glass of wine. It was easy to do while the waiter continuously refilled their glasses and didn’t stop until they asked him to (which neither Cam, nor Rory did). Although the sudden foot stroking took him a bit by surprise, he participated in the game. It took two to play. After swallowing his last bite of food, the beater leaned back in his seat with the wine glass in hand, watching Rory as he sipped. Only then did Cam realize he had lost track of how many he had finished. Was it 5, 6 glasses? Something like that. Either way, his buzz was at a good level; he was enjoying himself and felt a lot more relaxed than the way he felt at the beginning of the date although he still couldn’t figure out what came over him earlier.

Cameron ordered his dessert to go. Tiramisu wouldn’t go bad by sitting in the fridge overnight. It does taste better fresh, but unfortunately, he was just too damn full to eat another bite of anything and too damn hungry, starving even, for some good old fashioned adult fun. Throughout the entire evening, Cam couldn’t stop thinking about the way the night would unfold later. His mind wandered and hazel eyes looked into green when the redhead muttered three words that he hadn’t expected to hear and it caught him completely off guard. I love you, his brain repeated, taking in what Rory had just said. She loved him. She loved him? She loved him. Blinking, Cam didn’t know what to say for a second. His mind went blank. They weren’t even officially a couple and she loved him? That was bizarre. However, he also found it bizarre that he felt some sort of reassurance from those words. Maybe he fell in love too? No, he definitely fell in love. It wasn’t a maybe. An urge to say it back came over Cam and he fought it for a second before breathing in deeply and saying, “I love you, too.”

It’s been a while since he has said those words to a woman. In fact, he hadn’t said it to a woman since he and Elli broke up years ago. This was rather exhilarating. Cam felt like a teenager again. “I’ve loved you for a long time, Rory,” he continued, feeling as though he was suddenly on top of the world and everything fell into place. The weight that had been on his chest now fell to the ground. A moment later, the desserts and bill came, which Cameron immediately grabbed before his date could see how much they owed. Taking out his wallet, Cam paid on a credit card without any second thoughts in regards to splitting the price or not. Leaning back in closer to the redhead, Cam reached for her hand and put his on top of it. “C’mon, let’s get out of here,” he said, a sly smile sneaking its way onto his lips.

((OOC: next post at Rory's place?))

EmrysStorm

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2019 8:23 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Locanda di Gusti
xxx↝ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Kenzie
xxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Super Fancy Dinner
xxxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? I can't let it slip!

Colton was nervous about their dinner. He'd spent two years saving back money to buy the prettiest ring he could find. With help from several friends (and Connor), he went to the jewelry store and came away successful with the perfect ring. He'd even borrowed one of her rings to make sure the size was perfect. He booked a reservation for two at one of the nicest restaurants he knew of, then spent time trying to find his nice blazer. On the morning they were due to leave, he checked on the ring at least fifty times, each time spying the box he'd hidden in his camera bag.

Finally, he'd gotten dressed up in a nice, weirdly formal outfit. He tucked the ring box into his pocket, making sure it didn't poke out too much and become noticeable. He fixed his hair, then went to get Kenzie, his girlfriend... and hopefully soon enough, his fiancee. Once she was ready, he apparated them to Edinburgh. Once to the restaurant, he pulled out a chair for Kenzie, then sat himself. "I hope you like this restaurant. Connor recommended it, but I've never tried it. But um... you deserve a fancy meal." He blushed a bit, trying not to let his nerves get the best of him.

kiska166

Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ, ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, ʟᴏᴏsᴇɴ ᴍʏ ʟɪᴘs
Fᴀɪᴛʜ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴡɪɴɢ ᴏꜰ ʏᴏᴜʀ ʜɪᴘs
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs, ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2019 7:06 pm
User Image

★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★★

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Mackenzie Hawthorne
                                                Gryffindor Alumna - Twenty Two Years Old - Halfblood
                                                Shutterbutton's Photography Studio

╚══════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie felt a little silly, being this dressed up. Mostly, it was the shoes. She wasn’t used to wearing high heels since she typically wore flats with dresses – just because they were easier to walk in. However, she figured tonight would have been the perfect day to wear heels since she wouldn’t be doing much walking considering Colton was taking her out for dinner to celebrate her birthday. That was all she had thought tonight was about. Although, they never went anywhere this fancy for her birthday. Perhaps it was because they had a little bit more disposable income than in previous years, or maybe Colton wanted to mix things up a little.

“Thanks, babe,” Mackenzie responded, blushing at her boyfriend’s comment as she made herself comfortable in the chair. “You look nice,” she added. The now twenty three year old flipped through the menu, eying the ‘pasta’ section. Carbs were just so delicious, and they even served it gluten free! “What are you thinking of getting?” she asked, looking back up at Colton before noticing how nervous he seemed. “Everything okay?” she asked, assuming he was nervous about their fancy date since this was quite outside of their ordinary date ideas.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:00 pm
User ImageUser Image

xx↝ Ɯнєяє Aм I? Locanda di Gusti
xxx↝ Ɯнσ ιѕ Ɯιтн Mє? Kenzie
xxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ Ɠσιηg Oη? Super Fancy Dinner
xxxxx↝ Ɯнαт'ѕ ιη Mу Hєαɗ? I can't let it slip!

Colton grinned when Kenzie thanked him, the boy still far more nervous than he wanted to be. Was it always this difficult to hide secrets from people? Especially Kenzie, who knew him better than almost anyone in the world. He opted to hide his face behind the menu for a few minutes, trying his best to regain his composure. He also searched for something tasty, though he figured most of the menu looked really good. When she asked what he wanted, the brunette flustered. He'd been staring at the pictures, but honestly none of the information had sunk in. Uh-oh. He balked, trying to come up with an answer when she threw out a new question. "I... I'm fine. Y-yeah, why? Do.. do I seem not fine?" Okay, so that last bit may have been a bit much. Even he could tell he sounded nervous as all hell.

kiska166

Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Jᴜsᴛ ᴘᴜʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴅᴏᴡɴ ʜᴀʀᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ, ᴅʀᴏᴡɴ ᴍᴇ ɪɴ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Iᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's ᴀʟʟ ᴡʀᴏɴɢ, ɪᴛ's sᴏ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Sᴏ ᴄᴏᴍᴇ ᴏɴ ɢᴇᴛ ʜɪɢʜᴇʀ, 'ᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs, ʟᴏᴠᴇ
Eᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴡᴏʀᴋs ɪɴ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴀʀᴍs.

Cinnabun Gryffie
Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2019 5:29 pm
User Image

╔══════════════════════════╗
                                                Mackenzie Hawthorne
                                                Gryffindor Alumna - Twenty Two Years Old - Halfblood
                                                Shutterbutton's Photography Studio

╚══════════════════════════╝

Mackenzie laughed a little, hoping her acting relaxed would make Colton feel a little more comfortable. “Babe, you don’t have to be nervous just because we’re at a fancy restaurant. We both dressed appropriately and we’re adults. We don’t look out of place,” she said reassuringly. The brunette leaned back when the waitress had arrived and filled their empty glasses up with water, and advised that they needed a few more minutes to order. “Really, you look good. I dunno why you’re so nervous about this.” Mackenzie sipped water as she waited for her boyfriend to either respond or choose something to order. What had gotten into him? It was like the closer they got to the restaurant tonight, the more nervous he became, which was quite odd. He was typically more laid back than she was when it came to dates and dressing up.

Miss GryffindorK

Shopping in the UK

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces