Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[Survey] Customs or breeding slots? Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you prefer to see more of/next from me?
  Customs
  Breedings
View Results

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:58 am
Helloooo and thank you for checking out this survey!
I like to do what you guys want so this is a survey for me to determine whether to do customs/breedings next and what sort of slots do you prefer.
I'd encourage you to fill out this survey because it will directly effect you, the customer, as I'll use this for potentially my next few custom/breeding openings to decide what you'd want.
Do note that this is done for myself - this doesn't mean other colorists will look at this survey therefore don't be upset if a colorist does what they want!

Please DO NOT PM me. Please POST HERE in this thread.

Reminder: For first custom question, please answer BOTH breed and edit level.
You can always say uncommon/rare/mutant for breed if you're unsure on exact breed.

This is going to be used to determine kind of slots I want to open so if you don't accurately answer the question, it'll effect slots that are opened.

[b]Would you prefer to see breedings or customs?[/b]
[b]Any reasoning as to why?[/b]

[u][b]Breedings[/b][/u]
[size=11][b]Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format?[/b]
[b]Any reasoning as to why?[/b]
[b]Do you have any LL couples?[/b]
[b]How many tries does the couple closest to LL have?[/b]
[b]Would you like to see more LL slots?[/b]
[b]Would you like to see [url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22254755]RP-Couple slots[/url]?[/b]
[b]Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings?[/b]
[b]Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots)[/b]
[b]Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc?[/b]
[b]Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings?[/b]
[b]Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only?[/b]
[/size]

[u][b]Customs[/b][/u]
[size=11][b]What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for?[/b]
[b]Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies)[/b]
[b]Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots?[/b]
[b]Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot?[/b]
[b]Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only?[/b]

[b]Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here.[/b]
[/size]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:12 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Breedings
Any reasoning as to why? Honestly I'd like both, and I have want of both (a couple custom ideas I really want and pairs I want babies out of) but at the moment I type this, I want babies.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I like the 1 post per person, 5 couples per post thing.
Any reasoning as to why? It was nice, and not so stressful having to make sure that other people didn't post and go over your limit. It also worked well for those who had more then two they were trying for. While it can be nice to prioritize, sometimes you don't want to have to pick!
Do you have any LL couples? No, I don't believe so
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? Currently the only one I know has 15 tries (not counting Uta's breeding going on right now), but the other owner is the one keeping track so don't quote me!
Would you like to see more LL slots? Sure! Even if it doesn't help me I do like to see those that have been waiting forever get a spot!
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Eh.... Personally this doesn't effect me. It is not something I would use.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted, Twisted! (I like the element of random, and freedom for the colorist to play!)
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sure! There are couples that I have that I wouldn't mind not having super edits. I also have couples who would be more minorly edited and a slot for them is nice!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes! Those are fun and I think it gives others more of a chance.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Sure! I think they can be super fun!
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I LOVE CCs. I rarely get picked, but I do love them as they add more slots. XD

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Purewalker and Crossbreed (Kelpi/Hippogryph) and Minor edits
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No, I have a couple little custom usdia
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Probably more walker slots. I do love mutants but I have more use for walker slots.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I think twin specific slots would be nice. That way the colorist can say "Ok I'll do 1 or 2 sets of twins, and then 1 or 2 single/regular customs" so they don't end up with 6 soquili in 3 slots.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? LOVE CC forevers. it gives me hope

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here.

Lita Rutherford

Undead Treat

Cheyriddle4

Shameless Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:13 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Customs as of this time.( normally would say Breedings but seeing more of those recently)
Any reasoning as to why? I feel there aren't as many customs as breeding openings.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 2 couples/person format
Any reasoning as to why? So I can give two couples LL attempt marks.
Do you have any LL couples? No
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 15 but will be 16 if not rolled in Uta's breedings today.
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes I think those are great for those that have been trying for quite some time.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? No not really.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted because those are so neat!
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sure!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? I think they are neat.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Mixers are so fun!!! I would love to see more of them!
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Oh yes! I love seeing what colorist's choose and are drawn too!

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Moderate/heavy. But mostly Moderate. Currently going after Kalonas. Though sometimes regular or mini's.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No. I have gotten one custom.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? I prefer mutant slots.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I like twin slots. Keep it seperate from others that are only going after one soq.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I like cc'd slots too. They are fun to see what the colorists are drawn to.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Perhaps in the custom section. I know I like to see different rarity levels slots at times. Though not to major of a thing.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:16 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Customs
Any reasoning as to why? Honestly - I'm staff, I'm not going to enter custom slots pretty much ever (unless I really really want some colourist and they refuse to do SC stuff). But there's been a ton of breedings lately and not so much love for customs for a while, and I know a lot of my friends are questing for customs and haven't really had the chance to try for them at all. So my vote is customs for everyone else~

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I like both - they both have advantages and limitations tbh but I don't prefer one over another. I kind of like the variety? I like how some are 5 couple ones and some are 2 couple ones - evens out the bad traits of each a little?
Any reasoning as to why? I KINDA JUST RANTED IN THE PREVIOUS QUESTION.
Do you have any LL couples? Nope
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 11 I think?
Would you like to see more LL slots? I think the LLs got mostly wiped out not too long ago XD In the future yeah, but not necessarily now? IDK how much demand there is.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yeah! I don't have any that would qualify I think but it's always a fun thing to have :3 Rewards people for all the plotting and time.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? We've had a lot of twisted breedings lately. Maybe some normal ones might be nice? Then again I know people really like twists so -shrugs- I don't really mind either way XD I like twists?
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I wouldn't oppose it? I wouldn't be able to put all of my couples into it. I wouldn't want it instead of open slots though, would suck for people with heavier couples if they couldn't enter at all. But I'm okay with it as an extra category that you can opt out of yeah!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? They're cool from time to time, but not all the time. Sometimes you just want to be able to enter your regular couples without having to worry about "if I enter these instead they get more chances" etc...
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I FREAKING LOVE MIXERS.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I prefer rolling only and then unleashing you on the MCCL for CCs instead. MCCL needs more loving : <

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Most of my custom ideas are heavy-extreme I won't lie. And there haven't been a lot of them so I don't think it's just me. Especially as anyone going for mutant slots who wants custom wings (which are fairly easy for staff to get) it makes them insta-heavy unless they're really simple so it kinda sucks that people don't get the chance to really try to get those... (Editing because derp - breed wise they went to vary. Usually not the super rare ones though? Minis or Regulars/Commons for the most part)
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nooooope
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? I think people want more mutant slots? They're still new. I'm not sure though o/ I would probably prefer mutant slots
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twins in any slot
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I'm cool with CCs~

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. ILY DEEJ MARRY ME

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:19 am
Lita Rutherford
For first custom question, please edit in the edit level of your custom.

Cheyriddle4

For the first question in the custom section, please edit in the breed (i.e., Angeni, kalona/uni, walker, etc)! Alternatively, you could just say whether it's rare, mutant, uncommon etc if that's easier.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:23 am
Any reasoning as to why? I have more quests than i do couples (Not that i dont love my couples because i do heart )

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 2 couples per person
Any reasoning as to why? I only have a few pairs and only two of those are really trying actively. I feel as if the 5 couples is pointless its to much to keep track of for me. It takes more time to post all the forms and tack them down and then to remember to post the LL header i have forgot many times.
Do you have any LL couples? Not now
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? I cant remember
Would you like to see more LL slots? No Pref
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? I hardly rp anymore so it wont help me out anymore. No time.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Yes
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes i like the slots that give people with no pawed or clawed an extra chance. Ive not won one up to this point so those slots are very loved.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? YES i have so many singles
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Rolled mostly but the CC slots are good to for extra chances

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Pawed Heavy Mutant
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant please i have not had the luck to win a pawed pony up to this point. I would love the chance to be lucky enough to win one.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? No Pref
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Same as above

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Only thing was already stated that more pawed newbie slots would be loved heart Like slots that people cant enter if they own 1 pawed already ive seen them before.

Yeonn

Fuzzy Werewolf

White Neko Chan

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:23 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Customs, please
Any reasoning as to why? Because we rarely see things like Wishing Stars or plushies that has been turned into Customs. Frankly.. I really miss the CYO plushies that can be turned into a real soq.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 5 couples.
Any reasoning as to why? It would make it easier on us so we CAN enter in breedings more often. Instead of if the partner has already entered their own. You can't. It makes several people lose out on chances to enter. Twisted is also fun as well, whether it is edited or unedited.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 20
Would you like to see more LL slots? No.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Not sure.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Yes.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? yes.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I adore single mixers. You never know what you will get.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC but only if they aren't showing favoritism.. Like the same people constantly winning.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Pawed soq at the moment
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Both.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? No.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Same as the breedings.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. I would like more colorists to have different slots.. like.. one for minis.. one for paws, etc. That way EVERYONE can have a chance in getting a custom or breeding.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:26 am
Any reasoning as to why? The only reason I say customs over breedings this time around is because I've been trying to turn one of my Soquili into a skinwalker for a while now and the chances of that are slim so I'd like as many chances as possible. Otherwise breedings cause I don't care for customs.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 2 couples per person
Any reasoning as to why? It's cleaner. I don't care to enter 5 couples when I really only want 1 or 2 of them to win anyway.
Do you have any LL couples? Not currently no.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 9
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes, definitely.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Honestly, not really. I don't RP for the perks, I RP for the fun. I like other 'special category' slots more. (LL)
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal - not a fan of Twisted that much to be honest.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sure! Sounds like something that would be interesting to try.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes, most definitely.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I LOVE mixers, I wish there were more of them.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Well I like it so that the colorists can do what they want to do, and bring to life something that they personally picked, so yes. Definitely.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? My skinwalker would be unedited
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? As someone who would never go for a purewalker, I'd say mutant. But I'd like to see skinwalker slots hehe. -shamed-
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Doesn't matter - ugh, twins in any slot is fine.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Same as the breeding reason, I'd like to see the colorists do something that inspires them.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Everything is good.

Summer Raaven

Garbage Trash

Niyaru Delacroix
Crew

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:35 am
Any reasoning as to why? I have a concept for a family that I have been trying for but the slots have been limited. Depending on the colorist the edits are either heavy - extreme. It would be nice to see more custom slots with more availability, unedited-extreme. Though for extreme slots have it so there has to be history/background with the form so its evident it wasn't just thrown together?

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I can't say I like one over the other...
Any reasoning as to why? The one person entering five couples does give me the opportunity to enter pairings I have that I don't normally enter for the 2 couples/person slots. Normally for the 2 couples/person slots its always Vanya x Caym and either Bella x Bhim or recently its been Zahara and Keary Oralee. But with the five slots I can enter Bella x Bhim, Vanya x Caym, Zahara x Keary, etc.
Do you have any LL couples? Yes
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have?
Amu x Kuro-Yume has 21/20 tries
Bella x Bhim has 10/20
Vanya x Caym has 12/20
and all other pairings have less than 10
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I don't see why not?
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Single mixers are so much fun!
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Both are good!

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Regular War and Heavy-Extreme
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Doesn't make a difference to me?
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twin slots might be a good idea
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Both are good!

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. This was a good idea and I hope you have a good thanksgiving! yum_pumpkinpie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:49 am
Any reasoning as to why? I'm a control freak. : U

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 2 couples?
Any reasoning as to why? It seems less messy. IDK?
Do you have any LL couples? Nawp
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? All are below 5
Would you like to see more LL slots? I don't really care.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Meh?
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I like both!
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? Yes!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes!
Do you like single-mixers? Or would you prefer standard breedings? Both are fine.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC after rolled! : D

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Moderate Draft Wind and a Heavy Pawed Mutant
Are you a custom newbie? Yes
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Either way!
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Meh, I guess any slot?
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC after rolling! : D

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Happy Birthday to the ground.

-Yasha Alchemist

Omnipresent Cat

Malis Vitterfolk
Crew

Familiar Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:51 am
Any reasoning as to why? I always like to see breedings happen 'cause then the soquili are connected to each other in some way.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? "1 person can enter 5 couples"
Any reasoning as to why? I like the flexibility of not having to worry if someone else has entered in a pair. It's also nice to get a surprise!
Do you have any LL couples? I have one pair
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? I have two pairs in the teens.
Would you like to see more LL slots? Definitely!
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes!
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings?
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Yes, it's a great way to clear some breedings out without putting too much of a load on the colourist.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes!
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? While I do like mixers, I prefer standard breedings.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? It's always nice to see if you make the CC list.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? 'Suti/gryph cross
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Any chance for mutants are a good thing
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Not a fan of twins personally but it is a good way to share the love.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I don't mind either way.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Happy Turkey Day!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:53 am
Any reasoning as to why? I have a bunch of pairs that have been trying for a while and next to no custom quests

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I don't have a preference. I'm growing quite fond of both for different reasons.
Any reasoning as to why? N/A
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 17
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes for those that have gotten that unlucky. They need a break.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? YES!!! Half my pairs are RPed so I'd love this.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I like the breedings where they're twisted but people who really don't want them can opt out. Best of both worlds.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Totally.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Ish? I like them to a point but some of them (like aquatic slots) tend to have like 10 pairs total and it feels a bit unfair when the rest of us are up against 100s.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I prefer standard breedings.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I like the CCs. I feel like it's important for you guys to be able to get at least one pair that you really want to do even if you get some pairs that you aren't inspired with.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Not actively trying for anything but they usually end up moderate and uncommon/rare no mater what I get.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Definitely not.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant slots would be better I think. More people are after mutants since they were previously unobtainable.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I quite like the idea of having an individual twin slot so that the colorist has more control over how many ponies they end up producing.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I'm gonna echo my earlier thoughts and say I feel like you guys deserve at least one CC slot in case you get some stuff you're really not inspired for.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. I can't think of anything else but thanks for polling the public. ^^ It's very thoughtful!

Nisshou H

Kindred Hunter

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:53 am
Any reasoning as to why? While i have SEVERAL custom ideas I want to have done.... I've got some couples I'd like to have their breedings done so that plots can carry on.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 person can enter 5 couples
Any reasoning as to why? It makes it easier to decide who I want to have a chance with. Like previously stated by some one else, It also limits the stress/hurt feelings that some times goes with the limited pair entries.
Do you have any LL couples? Yes
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 29
Would you like to see more LL slots? yes
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots?
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? both? *shot*
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) sure?
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Mixers are fun but most of my stuff is standard so i'd have to say I'm torn lol
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Rolled slots with CC's after.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for?
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies)
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots?
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot?
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only?

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:57 am
Any reasoning as to why? Selfish xD I want babies more than I want a custom (means happy times & plots for my characters, and I have no custom concepts I'm desperate for, mostly because I don't have any hope of getting rolled for a custom).

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? Two couples per person.
Any reasoning as to why? While I like the chance to enter a lot of my pairs, it's frustrating to only get one low luck counter. Plus, five couples doesn't even cover my most plotty couples, and I like sticking with the standard normal two because that's what I base my breeding order around and I expect it.
Do you have any LL couples? Yes, one - trying since 2011.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? LL pair: 25 officially, with 3 more that aren't counted because they're from the 1 person/5 pairs types and they didn't get the LL counter. Closest: 7 official with 3 more that aren't counted.
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes xD
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes <3 There haven't been any lately.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted - I like them because generally you can opt out of the twists if you don't want them.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? I would be fine with that.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Only if there's an open slot alongside them. (They feel exclusionary to those not lucky enough to have a qualifying pair. LL & RP is one thing, because you can earn those, but being excluded because weren't around to win an oldbie in 2008, or haven't gotten a mini, is kinda sad. :c Personally, I couldn't legally play on Gaia until 2009. I'm sure others have the same age issue.)
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I like mixers. <3 They're especially helpful if you have fling-er ponies but have a hard time getting an agreement to stick. I do prefer couple breedings, though, because I have so much more invested.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I like CC's, especially if a colorist can pick up something they like doing even more than what the RNG gave them.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? I have a version of her from unedited to heavy edits, depending on slot openings, and she's a Cerynei with or without wolf paws, depending on slot openings. I'm flexible. xD
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? More mutant slots.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twins in any slot.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC'd is fine? Especially if the colorist sees a concept they adore but the RNG is all like NO. :c

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Note that I answered these very much from my (selfish) perspective. I love seeing my friends and the community win new things regardless of what they are. Thank you for letting me share my opinions! =D

xo maho
Crew

Dainty Dreamer

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 10:57 am
Any reasoning as to why? Couples backlogged especially those needed for plots(as in, you have so many pairs but you can't do anything because of the infrequency of breedings so your RPs are at a stalemate if the RP is to be changed by children etc), more people get stuff from breedings so you can share the love, colorists get to do something that is basically not dictated to them allowing creative license

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? Preference is to 2 couples
Any reasoning as to why? Being able to use LL counts makes you feel as though you're getting somewhere with your breeding tries if they're futile, instead of a couple being entered 5 times instead of their count being zero. They're okay on occassion (event breedings, etc) but it's kind of...disappointing that I couple can try so many times and not get LL because of those slots even if they've been trying for years.

My second reasoning is that I feel as lot of people dont' understand the five couple thing as they are counting several pairs toward LL from the 5 breedings when they're not the couple they posted as LL counter, thereby racking up LL by misunderstanding the rules.
Do you have any LL couples? I do, just hit LL.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 20 is my LL couple, 21 if we don't wind this slot. I also have 2 that are about 12 or 13 (one of them being unedit)
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes, I do. Even when I don't have one I think that LL should happen more often. Getting up to the 30's sucks, I've been there and done that.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes, I feel there are not enough RP slots for the amount of effort it takes to actually get qualified (granted it's not that much of an effort to some, but it would be nice to be able to use it more often since you went out of your way to qualify for it)
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Uhm, both? Options to opt out are always available.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sometimes, but not all the time. There are some couples you want certain things to pass on to that aren't minor (like hair babies!). I do have a pet peeve about edited (I'm not talking about minor edits, I'm talking moderate to major edits with no actual templates to substitue for) being entered in unedit slots. Unedit slots, personally to me, shoudl be for unedits or minor edits at most.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? I don't mind them occasionally, but frequently I find rather annoying. Oldbie slots feel exclusionary to me, because some people tried for years to get in to Soquili back then and well...couldn't. It feels a bit elitest which is not a big deal if theyr'e done infrequently, but if they are done I feel they should have at least one open slot. I would prefer to see more slots that have things that you can actually influence (LL, RP, etc)
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I prefer couple breedings. Mixers should be rarely and on special occasions. It's couples who have all my plots usually and thats' who I'd like to focus on.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I'm fine with CC'd slots, but I prefer them in direct relation to how many are rolled (as in not USUALLY greater than). But that's just me

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? What I try for is based on the slots and who the colourist is (aka, their strengths, personal preferences). I have a purewalker custom that can be edited or unedited, I have several moderate to unedited common/uncommons, and one moderately-high edit mutant/pawed soq.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Erm, that's hard to say. I'd like them both more equally?
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I prefer to be able to enter twins into any slots (and of opposing genders) if at all possible. Because sometimes you want siblings (male/female) that are very few edits and there's not been a lot of the opposite gendered ones lately.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I don't mind CC'd slots though I feel they shouldn't exceed the amount of rolled slots.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Thank you for asking? Makes me feel special (That's not sarcasm)

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff