Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[Survey] Customs or breeding slots? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you prefer to see more of/next from me?
  Customs
  Breedings
View Results

Sawaki

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:05 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Custom
Any reasoning as to why? There aren't enough custom slots, and when there are, only a few customs come out of them. I haven't gotten a customs slot since 2007 (my first Soquili and only custom) because usually just a handful of people are rolled out of over hundreds of entries. The custom I've been trying to get for 5/6 years is a cosplay, so I haven't been able to post a form and be eligible for CCs.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 2 Couples/person
Any reasoning as to why? Two couples can get LL
Do you have any LL couples? Yes
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? One is at 18 one is at 23
Would you like to see more LL slots? YES
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Oooh, yes! I miss those
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal. Twisted is stressful.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Yes, that's a good idea.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes, I prefer any and all specialized slots to open slots.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Single mixers are very fun, yes.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only?
I prefer rolled slots only, just because I feel the MCCL should be for CCs.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? A kalona with heavy edits.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) I've only had 1 custom, in 2007
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? More walkers.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I'm indifferent.
Rolled slots only.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:14 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Breedings (Customs would be good too though. TwT)
Any reasoning as to why? I'd like to be able to switch out a pair that has been trying for 2 years and for plots it would be great for said parents.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 2 couples/person
Any reasoning as to why? LL count for 2 credit (Unless the 5 couples can change to credit 2 couples)
Do you have any LL couples? Not yet
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? Just 13
Would you like to see more LL slots? Sure
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? I'm pretty bad at rp so it doesn't bother me if it's there, maybe more lifemate slots instead.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal breedings.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings?(i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) No
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Sorta no, mostly because I feel like it brings upon random flings for the breeding slot while the pairs that have been trying for a good while are stuck on endless list of 100+ with maybe 1 slot.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Not really, I mean a few here and there are fine but I'd rather just have normal breedings.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC'd is fine

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Moderate-Heavy
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twin slots would be great for what I'm going for <3!
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC'd is fine.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Thanks for the survey! <3

o-Elixir-o

IRL Shoujo

14,250 Points
  • Party Machine 500
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Partygoer 500

Fatal Irony

Friendly Gawker

12,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:19 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Customs
Any reasoning as to why? I have a lot of customs and zero custom luck since like 2009 XD

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I like the 5 couples per post method
Any reasoning as to why? I feel like it gives more couples a chance, as well as giving the colorist more choices for CC
Do you have any LL couples? Nope
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 10
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes!
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Not really
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal breedings with a sprinkling of twisted
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sure!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Sometimes, sure
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I'm not a fan of mixers. I prefer standard breedings
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I like the CC slots after rolled slots

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Mutants are my main desire, or super rare. I don't go above heavy edits typically
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope!
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? YES
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I would like them to be available in any slot
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC after rolled slots are great!

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Not really!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:19 am
Any reasoning as to why? There are a lot more breedings lately - would love some custom slots to even it out ^^

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I prefer the 2 couples/person
Any reasoning as to why?
Do you have any LL couples? Many have an almost unfair advantage with the other format due to the sheer number of soquili they own
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? uhhh 15?
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes!
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? No preference
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? Yes
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? No I do not like single mixers and would prefer standard
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Prefer rolled slots only

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Heavy Suti
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? No preference
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twin slots would be nice
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I prefer rolled slots only

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. First is the worst cool
User Image
you're just jealous of me yuki

xxx Yuki Bear xxx
Crew

Rampaging Bear

viatorai

Crystal Traveler

13,425 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:24 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs?
Customs.
Any reasoning as to why?
There have never been as many custom openings as there have been breedings, and for as long as I've been here, that seems to have made the 'One custom every x months' rule null and void, as most times the next customs seem to open up just in time for people who had already won to win AGAIN. So few customs do come out of the customs that do open (Thank you colorists though! Not saying one person needs to kill themselves opening more slots!) that it's...hard to hope.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format?
1 post per person with 5 Couples in it.
Any reasoning as to why?
It's so very stressful needing to see who else is entering to make sure you don't step on toes, so being able to post a limit of 5 despite whomever else you are involved with posts is very stress-relieving. Adding in the choice of being able to designate TWO Low-luck counters would be a great idea.
Do you have any LL couples?
No.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have?
Like...2? 3?
Would you like to see more LL slots?
Yes, provided the LL requirement is either lowered, or more breedings are opened in succession where LL slots are a thing.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots?
Well, I would, but that penalizes people like myself and I'm sure others who don't have the time or the muse to RP as much as others. Perhaps more Lifemate-only slots to alongside these?
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings?
I LOVE twisted breedings! An option to opt out of twists is always nice though, in the event of not wanting to traumatize a couple.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots)
Ssssure? As long as I can opt out because I like my edited pones.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc?
I do, when they're not exclusionary. Example; Oldbies where the limit is '08-'09. Soquili was still a 'cream of the crop' back then, where getting a pony felt like you were getting handed the crown jewels. Now granted, getting a pony NOW still feels like that, but I thank everything that it's so much easier to get one now, you feel? Low-Luck, Mini's only, etc are perfectly fine, as people can still get those and can influence whether or not they can enter those slots in the future.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings?
Single mixers are amazing and fun, and I am ALWAYS up for them! But Keep them to maybe a massive mixer type of thing around, say, Valentine's, St. Patty's, Christmas, Halloween...?
As much as I love CC, nothing makes me feel worse than not even seeing my couple(s) on the CC list. I know it's not personal, not everyone has the same tastes, but rolled seems the way to go. Besides, isn't CC what the MCCL is for?

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for?
Tie between a Kalona Cosplay, an Angeni Mix and a Mutant Purewalker. All of them include Mod-Extreme edits so...
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies)
Yuuuuup.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots?
More mutant slots. As much as I want a purewalker, making mutants more open to people would be nice. Same goes for purewalkers, naturally though!
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I would LOVE twin slots where you can get opposite-gendered twins.
See answer to breeding CC questions~ (That said, a MCCL for customs would be a gr8 idea)

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here.
Since people are starting to prefer pawed ponies over hooved, I think a few events/customs dedicated to getting people who have no paws a paw of their own would be very exciting!
Perhaps some Semi-Custom events would be good? Toss a colorist some colors or a theme or a song and a preferred breed (Limited up to rare), things you like/dislike and see what they come up with? Edited or unedited, up to colorists~
Also; ilu Deej happy Thanksgiving yum_pumpkinpie

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:26 am
Any reasoning as to why? really I would rather see more of both since we have more colorists, but customs for now.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? Really, either way sounds good to me.
Any reasoning as to why? While having just two a person is easier for LL, but having five gives colorsts a selection to chose from.
Do you have any LL couples? Not yet
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? My closest is just over half way to LL
Would you like to see more LL slots? would be nice.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? I don't Rp much, but for those that pour their hearts out to plot through the whole thing. Yes, I would like to see these slots. Give those that work for it a chance to be rewarded with something more then just stat increases.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Indeed, since the results are quite interesting.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) That would be fine with me.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? yes.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I don't do much with single mixers, but they are always fun.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? As long as the CCs are fair for everyone.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Angeni; Mod to heavy edit(Been trying since Alicorns, yes alis, were bribe/breeding only. And yes this character has gone through a lot of development outside of Gaia.)
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) nope, have a few custom ponies.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? I would like to see both really.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Either or.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Same answer as in the breedings. As long as the CCs are fair for everyone.

Kesmi

Shapeshifter

junglerunner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:42 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Breedings.
Any reasoning as to why? I have a lot of couples.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 5
Any reasoning as to why? Gives more couples a chance.
Do you have any LL couples? One and another couple with 17 tries, I have also stopped adding the LL marker in 5 couple breedings to my LL couple so I can get other couples to get them LL status (don't see the point to keep adding it to the couple who are already are there)
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 17
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? It'd be a bonus for people that RP, I simply don't have the time personally.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Yes
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? No
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Standard breedings.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC, makes no difference really it's like rolling as each colourist will have difference preferences for CC anyway.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Depends on the colourist and who's open for customs to which concept I enter for.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twin slots mixed with the normal slots.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Same as with the breedings.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Nope.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:47 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? A mix of both is good.
Any reasoning as to why? Variety is the spice of life and inspires plotting.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I don't have a preference.
Any reasoning as to why? Normal slots are good. But the 5 per person also lets people post their 'lower priority couples' (term I've seen thrown around a lot.)
Do you have any LL couples? Almost.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? Yuuka and Taith are up to 12 tries. The others are just below 10 tries.
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yeah. I know some folks pairs have been trying for years with no luck.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? All the yessssssssssssssssssss.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I like the twisted breedings being a seasonal thing. It makes things neat and themey.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) More options are good. I would make good use of them personally since most of my ponies are low/no edits.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? All the yes!
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I do like mixers! Seems like a good thing for lonely hearts on Valentines and the like.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I don't mind colorists taking CC'd slots. That way at least they can pick something they are super interested in working on.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? I have several forms that I go through. It mostly depends on whose slots I'm entering and where there strengths are. They all have different edit levels.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No, I have 1 custom pony from Heart and I'm waiting on a second one!
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Am I allowed to say both? Walkers and mutants are both excellent after all.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twins in any slots has never bothered me.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I don't mind colorists taking CC'd slots. That way at least they can pick something they are super interested in working on.

- Just thinking out loud but a low pony type population event would be kinda neat to spread the love. (Water ponies, mini ponies, etc.)
- Also I'm sure its been mentioned but semi customs! (Though I suppose Wishing Stars and plush events are sort of like that.)
- My last thought: does the MCCL see much use at all? I hardly ever hear about it.

mistalina13

Beloved Shapeshifter

Kitsune Mistress Nyoko

Crew

Shameless Elocutionist

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:48 am
Any reasoning as to why? There've been a lot of breedings lately, but not so many customs.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 5 couples
Any reasoning as to why? I don't have to worry about my partners having used all their spots in the breeding raffle.
Do you have any LL couples? Not anymore!
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 4 (My 25 try pair just got rolled last month.)
Would you like to see more LL slots? Absolutely! Although I don't have any LL pairs anymore, there are still a lot out there.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Certainly! It might give me the incentive to actually get some of my couples rped. |D;
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted, please. People can always have the chance to opt out of twists if they don't want them!
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? As long as there's a chance to opt-out, sure!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Definitely! Things like mini/mer/etc slots give people the incentive to enter pairs they might not prioritize otherwise.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I like both, but if I had to pick one I would prefer standard.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I like CC'd slots, as long as there's also plenty of rolled slots!

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? My most wanted is a moderate pawed mutant. In non-mutant slots, I am actively trying for a moderate-heavy cerynei halfbreed.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant slots, please!
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I'd prefer to be able to enter for twins in any slot, rather than having a specific twins-only slot.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I like CC'd slots, as long as there's also plenty of rolled slots!

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Nothing I can think of!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:48 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? If I had to choose, breedings.
Any reasoning as to why? Honestly, breedings will always win out for me, albeit by a fairly slim margin. I love customs, and I have some I would love to get, I just place a slightly higher priority on breedings.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 person can enter 5 couples.
Any reasoning as to why? I feel a little less like I have to pick and choose that way, and it gives a little more freedom as far as partners go, so I don't have to triple-check to make sure someone isn't already part of two couples.
Do you have any LL couples? No.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 5?
Would you like to see more LL slots? Absolutely!
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes!
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I love both, I don't think I can choose!
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Totally!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes, I love them!
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I looove mixers! I can't say I prefer them, as I have a lot of couples, but occasional/seasonal mixers are awesome.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I love CC slots! I feel that colorists being inspired and being able to do something they WANT to do, especially with all the hard work they put in, is very much deserved. It would be nice to see the MCCL get some use, but understand it's probably easier to CC from raffles as opposed to the MCCL, since it's enormous and some of the posts quite outdated.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? I'm currently trying for two, both recustoms of old ponies: an unedited wind and a moderate half-uni.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No!
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I've never entered for twins and doubt I ever will, so I have no opinion on this.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Again, I love CC slots.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Just thank you for doing this survey and asking for input!

Meepfur

CitrusCupcake

Tiny Bookworm

24,415 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Tipsy 100
  • Streaker 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:56 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Breedings
Any reasoning as to why? I have a lot of couples that are trying for their first breedings, and some have been doing so since the end of 2012 XD;

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 2 couples
Any reasoning as to why? 5 couples does allow for more freedom as to who you can try with but it does mean only one couple gets a LL counter
Do you have any LL couples? Yes
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 22
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Honestly am not bothered, I'd be more interested in seeing more edited openings
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal is fine
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Hmm, I'd say yes, I guess it would depend on my current couples trying if I actually opted into to choice XD
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? I think they make a nice little change
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I prefer standard breedings, I have more couples than singles really
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I don't mind, but I prefer rolling slots as it's just down to luck, rather than the slight feeling that you didn't enter a pretty enougbh couple to catch the colourist's eye XD

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Hmm, I'd really like a custom pawed right now (close second would be a purewalker of some kind) - moderate to heavy edits
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? I guess a mixture of both would be nice
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I'm not very bothered about twin slots personally, so I don't have much of an opinion as far as they go
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Same answer as with breedings if I'm honest

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Just like to echo others in thanking you for asking for feedback

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:56 am
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Customs, by a tiny margin.
Any reasoning as to why? They're offered less often, as far as I can see, then breedings. Breedings are fun but... When you have a bunch of customs you've been wanting to get for awhile, it can be hard not seeing them open.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 person/5 couples
Any reasoning as to why? It's so hard to pick just two sometimes, and if some one doesn't VERIFY with you, you might get entered without realizing it and then get in trouble!
Do you have any LL couples? Not yet!
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? I've only started tracking recently, so... 7.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? That would be neat!
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I like both equally! It's fun seeing surprises on the babies.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sure?
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Oh those are fun! Mind does Mer/Water species sometimes, which is nice, we need more of those!
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I prefer standards, but mixers are fun on occasion.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC after rolling!

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? I have several I'm trying for, depending on the slots, so that varies. I have 2 unedits, a medium, and some heavies.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope!
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? ... I have to pick? I guess Mutant.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Ummm I like having twins be able to enter any time.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC after rolls!

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Thanks for the survey! It's nice to see you wanting to know what we want! <3 You're the best, Deej!

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

Roarie Desu

Kindly Gifter

20,615 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Snowflake Collector 50
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:07 pm
Any reasoning as to why? I last won a custom in 2009. And there have been probably only twenty raffles open for customs since.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? The problem is I like the 5 couples because it makes breedings easier and you can enter more pairs without worry about everyone current two pair count. Which, let's face it, can be kind of a pain in the a**. But with normal breedings, two pairs can get LL count instead of just one in the 5 couple. I wish the 5 couple had a way for two couples to get LL and then I would like those better.
Any reasoning as to why? See above
Do you have any LL couples? I just had one rolled for a slot last month after 23 attempts. It took me 2 and a half years to get to LL for them. We need more breedings period.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? My second closest pair to have LL has 13 attempts.
Would you like to see more LL slots? I'm indifferent. One of two every couple months are certainly needed.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes. Most people don't RP verify their couple because these slots have no been available for a very long time.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I like both. But I don't like that ALL breedings seem to be twisted lately. I would like a balance.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I think some soq have a crazy amount of edits and the colorist that can handle making kids for them at that edit level in a reasonable amount of time is limited. This could be an interesting slot to solve/help with that. Make it so more colorist are getting work out in a reasonable amount of time. I know some of the colorist are intimidated by the heavy edited soqs.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Most of the time. Sometimes they can feel a little restrictive. But still fun and different. Variety is the spice of life.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I like all breeding types. Mixers add variety to family lines and makes it easier to find flings for ponies that will only fling. In any case more breedings of all types are needed.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? With breedings, absolutely!

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Moderate Cery (I would prefer if I could get her as a mutant)
Are you a custom newbie? No
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? YES
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I'm indifferent. I would never try for twins but I don't see the problem with other people wanting them.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? There's a certain fairness to rolled slots one does no get with CCs. But I beleive both are needed and loved. So long as a colorist doesn't play favorites too too much.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:21 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? I am equally invested in both options. I suppose I would prefer breedings.
Any reasoning as to why?

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 person can enter 5 couples.
Any reasoning as to why? It allows for greater variety in the couples entered.
Do you have any LL couples? No
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 14.
Would you like to see more LL slots? No preference.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? No preference.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted!
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I would be fine.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? I do, actually. They can be fun.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I enjoy mixers! You can get the most interesting things!
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC'd after rolling. There is no reason an artist shouldn't be able to pick a pairing that inspires them.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Super rare.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant Slots
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I like twin-specific slots
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC'd after rolling. There is no reason an artist shouldn't be able to pick a custom that inspires them.

Infinities

Sexy Sex Symbol

35,140 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Battery 500
  • Gaia Artist Alley Box Achievement 500

magnadearel

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:26 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Custom
Any reasoning as to why? I have a custom mate I want to get for my very first soq mare. She is very special to me.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 2 couples/person
Any reasoning as to why? I only have one couple ready for breeding.
Do you have any LL couples? Not yet.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 3 XD we just started posting them.
Would you like to see more LL slots? Wouldn't affect me currently.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes! I am trying to rp my breeding soq more.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I love twisted breedings!
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Those are alright with me.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes please.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I do like single-mixers!
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I love the colorists CCing breedings. Then they get to pick breedings that interest them too.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? mutant Ulun'suti, heavy or extreme I think. (still working out exactly what I want him to look like)
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) I'm..... not sure. XD
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? I would love to see more of both!
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? yay twins!
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Of course!

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. You guys are awesome! Thanks so much!

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff