Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[Survey] Customs or breeding slots? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you prefer to see more of/next from me?
  Customs
  Breedings
View Results

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 12:32 pm
Reminder: For first custom question, please answer BOTH breed and edit level.
You can always say uncommon/rare/mutant for breed if you're unsure on exact breed.

This is going to be used to determine kind of slots I want to open so if you don't accurately answer the question, it'll affect what kind of slots I open  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:00 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Customs
Any reasoning as to why? There's been a few breedings lately, and I tend to see them open up more frequently than customs anyway.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 person can enter 5 couples
Any reasoning as to why? Some people have more Soquili than other, which often leads to them having more couples than those who have, say, only 1-6 Soquili. Those latter people may form a mating pair with one of Person A's Soquili, but Person A may say that they already have two other couples with higher priority. With the "1 person can enter 5 couples" rule, this becomes a nonissue because Person B can continue to enter the couples that Person A may not have room for in their post.
Do you have any LL couples? No, but one of my couples is getting there.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 12 I think?
Would you like to see more LL slots? I don't think it would hurt.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Either or, I'm partial to both.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sure!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes, I do
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I prefer standard, but Single-mixers can be a lot of fun.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I like CC'd c:

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Mutant Kirin, Moderate to Heavy edits
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) I can't remember the terms under which I got my first Soq, so I'm going to say No just in case >>
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant, but both would be great too!
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I'm indifferent
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I like the CC'd slots

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Nothing comes to mind! Thanks c:

Marinity

Mewling Millionaire

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:31 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Breedings
Any reasoning as to why? two people or more end up getting a new Soq, plus they are great for plots.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 person can enter 5 couples
Any reasoning as to why? it's gives the colorists more options and i don't have to get ahold of everyone I have a breeding with prior to entering. To see if I can enter. I just toss them in and don't have to worry about someone accidentally getting kicked out.
However on the downside some people with loads of ponies are just flinging out all kinds of flings in an attempt to get more chances at winning in breeding raffles. So it's kind of unfair that way. But over all I feel the good out weighs the bad over all.
Do you have any LL couples? No but I've got some that have been trying for YEARS.
I've only been a member since 2010 and we've had a lot of breeding dry spells. That along with the fact that I rotate my couples according to what colorist is doing them and what slots are being offered keeps me a fair distance from LL
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 15 I think?
Would you like to see more LL slots? I guess?
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots?
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I've been longing for a Halloween twisted tunnel of love breeding since you started doing them. I wait all year for them. So I might be a bit biased but yes I would like more TT.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I guess? I wouldn't enter them but if people what that chance give it to them.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? yes💗
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I like mixers and I would like to see more of them but not more than regular breedings.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only?
yes I do like them smile

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? any I have ideas for most all kinds of slots except unedited.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) nope I've been fairly lucky with customs.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? I love walkers but I'm waiting for a mutant walker slot to open up for the one I really want.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? twins in any slot.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? yes I like CC

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. I think maybe you could do a unlucky slot? Base it on length of time the couple has been trying maybe not actual tries?
I don't mean change all LL slots I mean maybe do it as a special version of a LL slot.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:43 pm
Any reasoning as to why? Mostly because there have been a lot of breedings as of late, so customs are a nice change of pace!

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I prefer the 5 couple format
Any reasoning as to why? Even with only one counting to low luck, it's a bit more fun!
Do you have any LL couples? I do not.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? two couples have Six tries (counting Uta's slots)
Would you like to see more LL slots? Honestly, since I don't have an LL couple, it doesn't make any difference to me. Though they are fun for the people who have couples at like 30 tries.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? A lot of people don't actually RP anymore, so though I would love the slots, I don't think so.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I LOVE twisted breedings!
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I wouldn't mind at all!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? I think that specialized slots are fun.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I actually do like Singles mixers! Kadentsu's beautiful babies are from a mixer and I couldn't be happier!
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I like having CC'd slots cause it's fun to see what colorists choose.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Kelpie with Heavy edits (it would be a Vaporeon)
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope!
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? I like both slots, so either or would be fine with me.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twin slots are fun
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I like seeing CC'd slots because I like seeing what the colorist wants to do <3

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. I can't wait to see what you decide to do! And maybe get lucky and get a second Dee pony! (cause I love my Vivillon mini from the event <3)

~Twilight...Angel~

Celebrating Giver

26,275 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Hero 100
  • Supreme Supporter 500

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 1:45 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? breedings
Any reasoning as to why? A lot of people have breeding they have been trying for years and it's nice to see families expand.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I like both but i slightly prefer the 2 couples
Any reasoning as to why? I like alternating them. It's fun to see all these new couples enter and some people just have a lot of old couples that deserve the chance to enter but the big slots also make it hard to get both your regular couples to LL since the 5 couple slot only effect one couples LL.However if a colorist is doing cc maybe the would prefer the 5 couples.
Do you have any LL couples? no
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 14
Would you like to see more LL slots? yes I don't have a LL couple but it's nice to see LL win
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? maybe but I'd prefer LL to rp
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I prefer more twisted
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) sure I think people would be happy with minor edits
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? not really
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? It been so long since the shop had a mixer i think it would be awesome. Especially a mini or aquatic slots since it's been really long since it's been done.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? both are good but I'd prefer that at least 3 souples are rolled before a colorist cc

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? mutant or rare space inspired male edit mod
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) no
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? I'd like to see either but I think more people are trying to get mutants
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I prefer a twin only slot
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? so long as the colorist doesn't just cc staff members I'm fine with cc slots

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. nothing

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:27 pm
Any reasoning as to why? Hmmmm. I suppose I have enough plots for now. I'd like to continue on with those plots instead of thinking of whole new lots to use on customs =).

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I love that<3.
Any reasoning as to why? I feel that even though we still get the same amount of entries, we feel like we get to enter more ponies x3.
Do you have any LL couples? Not yet. Though I do have a couple who has been trying for like 4 years lol.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 13?
Would you like to see more LL slots? -shrugs- Maybe if more breedings happened =). But Its not like I'm dieing to see them.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yeah, that would be cool =D.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted breedings are fun *u*. I really enjoy them<3<3
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Ehhhhhhh, I wouldn't use them.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? I don't hate them lol. I have been hoping for more mini love nwn.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Ooooooooo, yeah! I love mixers!!!!
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC'ed is fine. As long as the same person isn't winning from like 5 colorists or something =).

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? I am activly trying for mutant minis x3. Meaning minis over mod edits lol.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Noe, I have had a few customs<3.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant is what I love =D!
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I like twins and if they are allowed, I usually always try for twins.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Same with breeding<3. I don't mind them nwn.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. already said it, but I love mutant minis!

Jackariah Beckett

Fluffy Firestarter

14,975 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50

USS_Galactica

Benevolent Duck

15,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:29 pm
Any reasoning as to why? More attached to my couples, than I am to my custom ideas

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 5 Couples
Any reasoning as to why? So I can enter the ones that normally have to wait for special slots.
Do you have any LL couples? No
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? About 12 I think
Would you like to see more LL slots? Sure
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Not really
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sure
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I prefer either one
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Rolled slots only

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Usdia twins moderately edited.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twin slots would be cool
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Rolled slots

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Nope.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 2:47 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Breedings, please~
Any reasoning as to why? I love surprises and development for existing characters, and I feel like parenthood can provide that in spades. Plus it's hard to say no to foals. Darling little things.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? One person can have five couples.
Any reasoning as to why? I generally only have one or two couples at a time, but I think the five couples option is better for most people, just to avoid being disqualified due to a minor miscommunication.
Do you have any LL couples? Not at present.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? Six tries.
Would you like to see more LL slots? Sure! I love to see couples who've been trying for a long time get picked up.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Definitely! It provides incentive for those who enjoy RPing in general. I won my first breeding years and years ago through an RP slot option, so I'm partial to them, even if they're a rarity nowadays.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I really like the products of twisted breedings, and people who feel otherwise usually have the option to opt out, so I feel like that works best for everyone?
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sure. I think there's sufficient interest in the community when it comes to those kinds of slots. Not everyone has or wants edit monsters.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yup. It gives less loved categories an opportunity to shine.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I've never personally tried mixers, just because I prefer RP to back up even fling breedings, but they're really fun to watch from the sidelines. But I personally prefer standard breedings.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I think that's totally fair and to be decided at the colorist's discretion. They should have a little something they enjoy on the side, too.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Kirin with heavy edits.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope. I've won a custom slot before.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant would be awesome.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I have no vested interest in twin slots, so it's hard to say.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Same as the above in that I think the colorist should have options as to what they want to work on, so I'm fully in support of CC slots.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Thanks so much for polling people's opinions on this! It's informative to read through even as a bystander, so I hope it's useful to staff as well.

Lady_Ourania

Calixita

Crew

Wild Creature

63,800 Points
  • Wing Mastery 100
  • Team Poison Master 250
  • Knife Club Lifetime Membership 0
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:07 pm
Any reasoning as to why? Customs seem so rare. sad There are more chances for breedings though the MCCL and getting LL - customs don't have either of these.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 person can enter 5 couples, but I like the variety. I just prefer that one a little more.
Any reasoning as to why? I have so many pairs, it'd be nice to be able to enter more of them more often.
Do you have any LL couples? Yes
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? Other than my LL couple, who has 21 tries, my second closest is at 14 tries, and after that I have one at 12 tries.
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? TWISTED! There's typically an option to opt out of twists anyway, so people who just want a normal breeding can still enter.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? I prefer either no edits or full edits, but I'm definitely not opposed to these; the only thing I see as an issue is that every colorist has different opinions of what edit levels are. Examples would be helpful in this case!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? No, I feel like it leaves people out who don't have a specific type/aged pony.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I like them, but I highly prefer standard couple breedings.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I'm cool with CC in addition to slots.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? My Wind mock-breeding with Moderate edits, starting as a basket. If there are mutant slots, I'd enter for custom wings (though I'd need to check with the parents' owners first).
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutants!!!
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Preferred in any slot.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I'm cool with CC in addition to slots.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. I think it would be fun to see some mock-breeding custom slots sometimes. I would, also, love to see LL for specifically Twisted breeding attempts. I have one couple who has been trying to win specifically a Twisted Tunnel Halloween breeding for 5 years; they are at 11 tries. But, they are not low luck in general; they're at 2 tries.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:17 pm
Any reasoning as to why? We don't see customs that often - especially of the edited variety. The influx of breedings is fantastic, don't get me wrong. (most of us remember the dry spell lmao) but I would love to see custom slots become more frequent too.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 5 couples.
Any reasoning as to why? Idk - it takes the stress off chosing who to enter since I only have 5 couples I'm entering atm; I feel bad leaving some out sometimes dfjhgd but i would prefer if we could put the LL counter on two couples instead of the one. In 2 couple breedings we don't have to choose so it would be nice if we got that minimum in 5 couples since people usually have the 2 main couples they're entering anyway.
Do you have any LL couples? Nope.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 18
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes~
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? No preference - I don't have any RP slots but it'd be nice for those that do.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I would be okay with it - i have some minor / unedited pairs but then I also appreciate regular breeding slots :>
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Meh. As long as they aren't the favoured slot I don't mind. But it seems a bit exclusive/elitist. Everyone has a chance to get a mini or a LL or a RP couple but you can't get an oldbie pony anymore and not everyone can make a pair with one, either. XD I would prefer newbie slots to oldbie slots. [this is just my personal opinion.]
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I like them during special events but I would prefer standard.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC is fine!

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Heavy/possible extreme ceryflutter
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I prefer any slot be twins.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC is fine~!

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Idk if this is the spot to post it but I'd love a standardised breeding form. I've seen about 3 variations floating around and I'm always so worried about leaving things off that I pretty much have to fill out my form again each time depending on the colourist. It's not a big deal but for time constraints or people with limited access (i.e. mobile) it could be a bit frustrating I'd imagine.

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

Parasitic Candii

Romantic Gekko

8,700 Points
  • Member 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 3:22 pm
Any reasoning as to why? There's been a very nice influx of breedings here recently but not as many custom slots. It would help balance it out a bit <3 PLUS I've never won a soq custom, so I wouldnt mind a new shot at it 8D

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? No preference I suppose?
Any reasoning as to why? I can see the pros and cons of both sides, but have never personally entered more than 1 couple into a breeding XD So I guess i just dont have the experience with it to say one way or another. /indecisive
Do you have any LL couples? Not yet
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 10. So theyre halfway there!
Would you like to see more LL slots? Absolutely. I think theyre a great little pick me up. Like, the time and dedication is really apparent in LL couples and its great to see a slot dedicated to that.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes, because they fall along the same lines as LL couples. I personally dont have a LL or RP couple, but it's nice seeing that extra dedication put into the couple and their dynamic pay off in the end <3
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted breedings. I think it gives more leeway for creativity and inspiration for the colorist as well as the owners
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I certainly dont think it's a bad idea. I'm a fan of having several options!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes!
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Either? Like the TT breedings, Single mixers could help pump the creative juices for the colorists and owners. Something to break up the monotony.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I love the CC'd slots, because if the colorist just isnt feeling any of the rolled couples, working on that CC slot that they fell in love with will help ease the dread of something they dont want to do. It's also great seeing mutual excitement from the winners and colorist <3

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Currently? Wind/Mod edits, as it's a custom mate.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Yes
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Hmm, not sure on that one. I think walker slots are a bit more rare though right? So maybe walker slots. Theyre a very interesting breed that I would like to see more of.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twin slots. Because in the end, narrowing it down to just twins would heighten the chances of getting rolled anyway, so why not.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Same as above. CC'd <3

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Thank you! I love the fact that you're pulling votes and surveys to get into the minds of the shop goers <3 It shows that you guys really care about your home base. 8D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 4:31 pm
Any reasoning as to why? I have so many plot customs I want ;-;

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I like the one post, 5 couples option very much ^__^
Any reasoning as to why? It just helps to spread out the chances of your ponies winning. If you have two people entering the same couple, that doubles it, and if you have only 1-2 pairs that you want entered at all, nobody says you HAVE to enter all 5 pairs. It just gives a lot more freedom to the owners of ponies, and it also gives the colorist a lot more to choose from.
Do you have any LL couples? No
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 18
Would you like to see more LL slots? I do see the number of LL pairs beginning to rise again, so this could be a good idea to trim them back down.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? I personally don't do these, but I'm sure that the couples who are overly RPed should get a chance ^___^
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I *love* twisted breedings. Plus, you can always opt out if you'd prefer not to participate, so it's a great option for all parties.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? So long as you can opt out, sure. There are some couples I'd prefer to be able to continue entering steadily without the minor edit cap.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes and no? While I think they're a neat idea, it can lead to a lot of random flinging and putting together of last-minute pairs just to meet the parameters for qualification, giving random stuck together ponies a better chance than established couples, and I have plot pairs that I'd way prefer to get breedings before a random fling.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I like both! For those ponies that have a personality befitting of it, singles mixers can be great fun! It also works for a pony that you really aren't sure what to do with and feel that a fling would help plot wise.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I really love the colorists to have the freedom to choose after they've rolled their standard slots, but I really wish the CCing would come from the MCCL. I feel like it's an awesome resource that doesn't get used enough.
That being said - I do understand that CCing couples from your breedings can help weed out the more active couples.
THEN AGAIN - like I said with the Oldbie/Mini/Specialized slots, you could also be picking a completely random couple that was thrown together just because they'd have a better chance in breedings.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Mutant Wind, Heavy-Extreme(?) Edits
Are you a custom newbie? No
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutants. I feel like *everyone* can get down with a mutant, but not everyone is always a fan of the idea of trying to plot/RP a skinwalker. (Plus that just happens to fit with my current custom want right now)
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I prefer being able to enter twins in any slot, but I don't mind there being limitations - ie only same gender, only accessory difference, etc
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I'm okay with both.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. I got nothin'

.Tortured. .Pumpkin.

Backwoods Garbage

tefla

Enigmatic Star

19,400 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Object of Affection 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:34 pm
Any reasoning as to why? I prefer them over customs

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 2 couples per person
Any reasoning as to why? Standard (People less likely to be able to "cheat" on LL counters)
Do you have any LL couples? Yes. I have 1 at the moment
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? Besides the LL couple ... I have 2 couples tied at 12/20 slots.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal breedings are okay.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I would be okay with this
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Not really.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Mixers are okay.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Preferred rolling mostly

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Rare. (Flutter)
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Enter for twins in any slot
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Rolled slots only.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 5:58 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Depends on which one is dominating at the time.
Any reasoning as to why? :: pokes about :: If there are a lot of Customs I would rather see Breedings. If there are a lot of Breedings I would rather see Customs.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? Depends. Normal raffles I like the 2 pairs per person so the the LL counter can tick. But on Breedings that are themed I like the 1 person can enter 5 couples.
Any reasoning as to why? Normal raffles to add on LL. And Themed to give the colorist more to pick from.
Do you have any LL couples? Yes and soon to be another
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 1 pair is at 21 and another at 18 .And my last breeding that won Feb 2013. Won a LL slot.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I love both but Winter Breedings are my fav. One day I will get one lol.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) This might have to grow on me. I am unsure.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes it shows more love. To say like Mers, Minis, LL, Oldies, and etc
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Single mixers are fun for holidays but I like the standard breedings
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CCed slots after rolling is nice

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Flutter and Heavy I think. A few Mutants.. I can't pick. lol I have customs that go from unedited to OMG Bribe only. lol
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? I am torn on this
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I like that you can enter for twins in any slot as long as the colorist is offering it.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CCed after rolling

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Nope

Kara Asumie
Crew

Nine-tailed Neko

Crimson Ribbon

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:04 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Do we have to pick? Because both are pretty awesome.
Any reasoning as to why? Personally I have several ponies I would like to acquire. I have some customs I'd love to get, but I'd also like a breeding for part of my plots I have going on. I'm sorry this doesn't really help you. I'd be happy with whatever you decided.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I like being able to add at least two couples per ticket. I also like that both owners of the pairing can post for a ticket each.
Any reasoning as to why? I like variety, and I like giving colorists multiple choices, especially for cc.
Do you have any LL couples? Nope.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? two
Would you like to see more LL slots? I think it's nice for people who have been trying for a long time to get the breeding they want.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? I would think that more slots are good. But don't over work yourself.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I prefer normal breedings. I'm not a fan of twisted tunnel.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Ehhhhhh, not really. If I enter a couple that has an edit level, I'd like to see that kind of level in their offspring.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? It depends on the total number of slots. Does this lower the number of open slots? Then yes, I would mind.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Standard. I enter pairings the way I do on purpose. I am very picky.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only?
I like the idea that a colorist gets to look through and find the pairs they might like to work on. I think that's cool.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? I have a heavy edited Kalona/Kelpi/Suti that I'm after, as well as a heavy/moderate wind that I'd really like as well. I also have two plot stallions that I will be after in the future, a heavy/moderate kalona and a heavy/moderate wind? (haven't decided his breed yet). I'd also love a purewalker one day.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) I have a SC that has been cashed in but hasn't been started yet (courtesy of the wonderful Arashi<3), but other than that yes. Custom newbie
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Eh. The slots don't really apply to me atm because there's nothing for them that I'd like. But if I had to pick, mutant.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I've never really wanted twins? So again, i'm ambivalent about them.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Again I like the idea that colorists can go through and pick the forms they really like.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. I don't think so. I also think I was a little too ambivalent about most slots and things and I don't think that helps you. Sorry! sweatdrop

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff