Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[Survey] Customs or breeding slots? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which do you prefer to see more of/next from me?
  Customs
  Breedings
View Results

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450
PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:12 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Customs?
Any reasoning as to why? To be honest I'd love to see more of both is really a half one half another sort of thing, But Custom gives a bit more options as far as in the creating something one wants

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 person enters 5 couples
Any reasoning as to why? it gives both colorist and people more options
Do you have any LL couples? Not at the moment
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 14? I think
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes there are so few slots (well not recently but normally) So when a couple does get to LL it could be after years of trying so it would be nice for them to have more chance.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? I don't mind either way, I rp but its mostly over aim that doesn't get moved over to the guild so I don't have any couples that would count.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Both, but Twisted for sure. because it gives the options for both normal breedings and twisted. And the twisted breedings give the colorist the option to introduce edits and mutation that wouldn't normally be with in a family.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sure most of my couples I would be okay with this and with the option to opt out I would be cool with it even if would leave me out.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yussss
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Either is fine. I like mixers because they make some funny babies but normal breedings are <3 too
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I prefer rolled CC's? where is gives a bit more chance?

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Mutant Kalona Extreme~ Idk tentacles level
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nooo
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Yes please!
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot?I have a few twin ideas but it will be a while before I enter for them probably? Unless I try for them as uneditted or something
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC slots would be fine but with breedins I would prefer rolled CCs

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:26 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Breedings
Any reasoning as to why? For me, I have so many pairs and it takes a really long time sometimes to get the breedings so having more, means that plots / rp get to continue and grow for characters we already have.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I like the 2 per, but the 5 couple isn't bad
Any reasoning as to why? I like the 2 per because then that raffle goes into the LL count for both pairs. Rather then only one. But the 5 couple is good because it gives the colorist some options. I have several self pairs now that the other owners have left gaia / are no longer active. They sit forever because I want to be fair to those that are active. so the 5 pair is nice because then those self pairs get a chance too.
Do you have any LL couples? Not currently but I've had several
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 19
Would you like to see more LL slots? TOTALLY
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yeeeees
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sure!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yeah!
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Yeah, they can good for horses that need help with some plots and stories.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? This is tough, I liked rolled because no one can argue with it. But, colorists work hard and if they want to CC someone because they like a pair, then they should be allowed to do a pair they WANT to do.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for?Regular - Mod - heavy depending on the colorist
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot?If it's identical, just coloring differences / different hair temps, any. But twins with minor edits differences I would say special?
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Same as the breeding. Rolling for a customer appears for fair. I'm not artistically inclined and so I know some of my ideas typed out wouldn't sound / appeal for CC. But again colorists work hard and if a concept speaks out to them, they should be able to CC it.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Not really. But I just want to say you guys work hard and it's probably not said enough, but thank you~ I know it's tough not being able to please everyone.

LunaRei_SilverBlood

Tara de Draiocht

Naughty Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 6:44 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? I would love to see customs.
Any reasoning as to why? There are so few... Also I love that there have been unedited custom slots but would love to see more edited ones. (I have a male that I have been questing for but he gets put on the back burner a lot because he is edited.)

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 person can enter 5 couples
Any reasoning as to why? I like the 5 couple aspect because... it gives colourists more of a choice you know? PLUS a person can enter couples that have been put on the back burner (because of the 2 couple limit) and you wouldnt feel guilty making people wait as long as they have.
Do you have any LL couples? nope! my one couple that was heading to LL status just won recently but i know someone whose hit 40? (around there in attempts she kind of left soquili for a bit.. shes thinking about coming back).
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 0 atm.
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes! For sure!
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots?
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings?
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots)
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc?
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Standard breeding is best because... its not willy-nilly. People take the time to plan or make a couple (MCCL for example) so...yeah. Maybe if there were more slots in future? Maybe then..
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Sometimes CC as it can be disheartening when your pair isnt involved. Mostly rolling because its fair and out of the colourists hands because its rolled. lol dont think ive ever won a CC slot (from what I recall; in breeding).

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Mutant (four claws or paws). Edit level: mod to extreme (depending on colourists perception of edits).
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) no
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant slots!!! or both... but mostly Mutant!
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Hmmmm to be honest I dont really like twin slots...I like soquili that have their OWN edits/colours or quirks especially if I have been trying for a while. Variety is the spice of life.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Sometimes CC. Mostly rolling because it's fair and out of the colourist's hands because it's rolled. lol dont think ive ever won a CC slot (from what I recall; in customs).

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. To be honest I would love to see a LL slot for customs... I know there are few Custom slots that happen but still... I mean I myself have a custom that I have been trying for since 2011 (the lines have changed but the concept remains the same).

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:33 pm
Any reasoning as to why? While I do have characters I would like to have in the shop, I have a few breedings I need to happen for plots. Critical existing plots always trump the possibility of new ones for me.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 person 5 couples
Any reasoning as to why? It was nice to give the colorist some options. While it guaranteed you a breeding, it also randomized the sort of couple would be picked. You wouldn't know until the colorist chose one. I also liked that I didn't have to prioritize which couples make it in or worry about my partner going over the limit.
Do you have any LL couples? No
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? My current couple has 12 tries.
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes. Even though it doesn't help me personally I think that the ones who had been dedicated enough to keep trying for 20+ attempts deserve a special chance.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? I don't rp much, so I don't see this benefiting me personally, but I do like the idea. It would be a nice boon for others who flesh their characters out more.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted please! I love seeing all the random, cool things that come from this.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sounds chill to me.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes!
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I do! This was how I won my first breeding. It opened up a door for me to gain a new friend, and gave me more plot opportunities for my Soq.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CCs are good, but I prefer rolled slots. If it's the 1 person/5 couple thing, then rolled with CC picking one of the 5.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Minor editted - twins - Angeni/Kalona
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope; I've won two uneditted customs
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? More walker slots, definitely. 100% walker only customs would be nice.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twin slots; colorists should be able to decide whether they want to do it or not, since it's two soqs instead of just one.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CCs are cool. I never get picked, but I like the chance. xD

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Pure Walker customs; just saying.

Painted Moose

Dapper Codger

Faithofthefallen
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 8:44 pm
Any reasoning as to why? I love customs and wouldn't be disappointed to see them at all, I just love breedings because it expands families and brings more people into plots

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? the one person can enter 5 coupled
Any reasoning as to why? Because I have SO many couples and I love not having to leave a bunch out while they wait for their turn, especially when it can take so long to win a slot. It gets backlogged and I feel guilty asking people to form couples with me when we could be waiting YEARS to even enter, let alone win a slot. This way, if they have a space, even if I can't fit them in my 5, they can fit them in theirs. I LOVE this system, and would love to see more of a shift to this style overall to be honest. I think it gives people so much more flexibility.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 17
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes!!! I would love to see one in as many breedings as possible, it sucks once you get to 20 tries (was stuck at LL for almost 2 years)
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? I'm not against it, but not particularly for it either,=.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I LOVE twisted breedings so I'm a little prejudiced.. On one hand, twisted ponies aren't really rare anymore, but I don't think that takes away the fun of them.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I'd be open to that, it would be kind of cool if unedited couples could also opt to have some minor edits added to their offspring in this type of slot too but either way I'm for it!
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes and no. I understand them, but I don't really think those couples are limited in the open slots because people can enter them with the same chance of winning as any other couple. I think if the colorist wants to do those slots for personal reasons, its up to them and I certainly don't mind them
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I prefer standard breedings if there is only going to be one type but I LOVE singles mixers, I've gotten so many beautiful soq from them. Hell, the entire Cleaver line would not have happened if not for a singles mixer, and its fun to see what colorists want to throw together. I was really really sad to not see them this year.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only?
I love CC'd slots, its a little extra fun for people and for colorists to be sure they have something they feel excited to color

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Heavy edits, rare
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant slots
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I like being able to enter for them in any slot
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only?
I like CC'd slots after rolling

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Twisted...singles...mixers.... -sobs- wink

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 9:21 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Customs
Any reasoning as to why? Because I have plans, and breedings, while lovely, aren't going to give me a chance at what I want to get.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I don't really have a preference either way.
Any reasoning as to why? I don't have enough pairs for it to really affect me adversely to limit me.
Do you have any LL couples? Nope.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 3
Would you like to see more LL slots? Sure
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Sure
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) You mean if the alternative is unedited? Then yes.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? They're okay.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Standard
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I do like those very much.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Moderate to severe
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No, I have two customs.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? The latter
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC'd

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here.

Ebonrune

Peculiar Human

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Thu Nov 26, 2015 11:03 pm
Any reasoning as to why? I love my couples, but I have IDEAS for customs, not knowing what you're going to get with breedings makes them harder for me to preplan. Plus with breedings it isn't just me, and too often rp doesn't happen with new families.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 for 5
Any reasoning as to why? mostly because it's easier than trying to make sure there aren't too many couples with the other owners, figure out who enters, which ones get to enter, etc. Each person just gets to enter the ones they most want to see babies from and a lot of the hassle goes out the window.
Do you have any LL couples? no
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? maybe 6?
Would you like to see more LL slots? nah
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? yes
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I love the twists, we really didn't see many this year. I don't want them to be the only breedings, unless they can be opted out of, but I really like them.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I'm okay with that, but not tons.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? honestly, I prefer just open. The specialized slot is another place where you're scrambling with the other owners to shuffle which couples are entered.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I like singles mixers, we kinda missed out on the twisted one this year and I missed it. Again, not as the only option, but I would love to see it more often.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? honestly . . . I'm not sure I have a preference there

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? I really want some extreme rare mutant slots to open up. The few customs that have opened lately have been no or lower edit levels. And while it's cool, my major quests are high on the edits.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) nope
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? no, I am not even remotely interested in a walker. I don't want a soq I can't rp and I will not rp evil.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I prefer twins in any slot. And I prefer true twin openings, where you can twin different genders and within twin rules not 'no difference but color'
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I have no real preference

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. thank you for this, I appreciate you asking what we'd like

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 5:03 am
Any reasoning as to why? I do not have a lot of breeding couples, but, I do have many custom quests.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? Either is fine with me, but, I rarely have 5 couples to fill my post.
Any reasoning as to why? None
Do you have any LL couples? Not right now, my low luck couple won in October.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? Not sure, maybe half way.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? No. I don't have a lot of time to rp.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal breedings.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Yes
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? I am okay with them.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I think single mixers are fun because I do not have many couples.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? After rolling is fine

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? I have a few different ones. For unedit customs, my galaxy flutter/kirin or a natural soquili, depends on the colourist opening the slots. For the edited slots, I have an angeni quest and a flutter/kirin quest (the latter I have tried multiple times for). If there are twin slots available, I have a twin angeni custom quest. If there is a mutant slot and I can go for heavy edits and twins, then definitely my pawed twin girls (I really would love a paw). That is only a few of my many ideas.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I like twin slots and I would like it if we can try for them in any list because one of my twin ideas is a super rare.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? After rolling

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. No

Rita Zyon

Malikztiah Ankhwave

Crew

Dangerous Nerd

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 4:18 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Customs I suppose
Any reasoning as to why? As of this moment, we've had plenty of breeding chances -and while I do love breedings, Customs opportunities are nice.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I like the "1 person can enter 5 couples" format a bit more
Any reasoning as to why? It gives the colorist a bit more options to choose from when someone is rolled. I could have a couple low level or unedited couples in the same choice pool as a high-edit level and there's more freedom for the colorist to take whichever pair fits their current available time better.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? My closest I have now is just at 2.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? I don't RP, but I wouldn't mind seeing them used for the people that do RP their couples out.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted Breedings, they can be fun to see.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Yup
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yup
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Yeah I like the bit of "mystery" involved there. And the amusing plots that can come about as a result.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I don't think I have a preference, but I suppose I'd lean more towards seeing CC slots?

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Super-rare breed. I've never gotten an angeni before and I am really gunning for my crossbreed custom. Edit level wise, she's currently Unedited but I could enter her up to Mod edits for her hair or accessories.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) I am unsure? I have never won a formal custom, but my Fuu cosplay was obtained ages ago when Sirenz had RL bribes open via her devart page so..?
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutant I guess
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? The latter. I don't really see a need for specialized slots for Twins.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Yes.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 7:29 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs? Either, I love both
Any reasoning as to why? While I have terribad customs luck, I have so many custom concepts, and so many backlog breedings.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? The 1 person enter 5 couples
Any reasoning as to why? I hae SO many backlog couples and haven't won in a while so it's an opportunity to try with couples I would have to wait year(s) + to even try for
Do you have any LL couples? Not yet
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 13
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Definitely, yes
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? I like twisted breedings because usually the person always has the option of saying "no" - so I don't really see a downside to offering twists. Plus it's a way of getting different features into your herd
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Yeah - I like that idea biggrin
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yeah smile It's a way to split off some of the enterings and not just have a 1/150-ish chance. Kind of like how the wishing stars you have to pick a category, and so each section has a higher chance than just an open to all raffle
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Yeah :3 I PREFER couples' though because you get a chacne to try for a pre-plotted or long-ago-set up couples, but mixers are always fun and random and interesting
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Doesn't really matter to me - the more slots the merrier, so if the colorist is more open to taking on more slots if they have some say in the couples, then awesome

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? I have several custom concepts I pick between depending on the colorists's style and the sorts of slots being offered.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? Mutants. I'd also love it if Hyper-hybrids weren't considered "Mutants" in custom slots because they aren't actually mutants. Maybe super-rare or something.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Either
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Same idea as breeding above

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Not really smile Looking forward to seeing more breeding/custom opportunities in general.

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

XxXPandamoniumXxX

Fandom Supporter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 27, 2015 8:38 pm
Any reasoning as to why? Even though there have been such a influx in breedings recently, there aren't many customs I need anymore. With WS possibilities and customs here and there, there isn't really much of a need for me to want to see more customs. They are nice and should still be used, but breedings are what I need atm for crucial plots.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I prefer to enter two couples.
Any reasoning as to why? It's easier and I don't like choosing who gets put in LL. Especially when I need BOTH couples to get the counters.
Do you have any LL couples? Not yet
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 9
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes I would
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? I would because I spent some time getting one of my favorite couples qualified for the slot and I feel it's never used anymore. Why be able to get Rp qualified if it's not used?
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal breedings. I love TT breedings because I think they create some awesome ponies, but I never really needed them. It was more of a extra perk for me.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I would, but it would depend on my pair. If it's the pair I have been entering, Chosovi and Gareth, then no. I wouldn't want that. If it's the other pair I have been entering, Hydro and Hiruki, then I wouldn't mind it. It's a case to case basis.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? No, because I feel like it's signaling out a lot of people especially for those who have been trying for years and years.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Standard breedings. Mixers are great, but I have pairs piling up now.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Yes I do.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Moderate-Heavy
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope. First/last custom I received was in 2010
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? More mutant. But that is me because I don't really want a walker.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? Twins in any slot. I like the option to opt out of having them or not.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I like CC'd slots as well as rolled.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Nope.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2016 7:01 pm
Would you prefer to see breedings or customs?
Any reasoning as to why?

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 person can enter 5 couples, with one counting towards LL.
Any reasoning as to why? There's so many couples, and it seems to take 1-5 years to land a breeding with one.
Do you have any LL couples? Close.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 15+
Would you like to see more LL slots? Yes.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes!
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Both are great. Twisted breedings with options to decline the twists.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Yup. ^_^
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Not particularly. It singles out my normal couples.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? I would strongly prefer standard breedings. Plots are greater than random flings!
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Both are nice.

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? Extreme please! Ugh. I've had an extreme edit custom pocketed since 08'.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) No.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? I enjoy the mutant slots.
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? No preference.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Both are fine.

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Nope! Thanks for the opportunity to post feedback. =D

Lunadriel

Rein_Carnation

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:26 am
Any reasoning as to why? It's a new opportunity to custom someone new into the herd and add new personalities. I also love the breedings to extend family lines and see possibilities of how future bloodlines progress over time.

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I like the multiple couples choice
Any reasoning as to why? Since it gives you a better chance to be successful. I also love when there's twists involved like spring, winter etc.
Do you have any LL couples? Not at the moment but my elder is getting closer.
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 11 tries at the moment.
Would you like to see more LL slots? Definitely
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes!
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Both. If someone wants to decline the twists they can.
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Sure
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes especially the older Soq like my Celendria.
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Sure, though I do like the standard breedings for plots and bloodlines already growing.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Sure, never know when you might like an a certain theme or particular couple smile

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? I'm actually trying for two which I rotate depending on slots. So, basically unedited and moderate-heavy. The one is actually a plot idea to be paired with an existing herd member. This will also help me to share the bloodline with others that want t be in the family.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope. I've been with the shop since 2005
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? I'd like to see more walker slots but mutant is nice
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot?
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Both

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Thanks for letting us voice our feedback helping you decide your final decisions.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:40 pm
Any reasoning as to why? I have plots that require breedings

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? 1 Person entering 5
Any reasoning as to why? I have a pair that can only be entered in slots that allow more than 2 pairs
Do you have any LL couples? no
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? 13
Would you like to see more LL slots? yes
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Yes
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Normal
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) Yes
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? Yes
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Single mixers are fun, but standard breedings are preferred.
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? CC'd slots after rolling

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? 2 of them are mutant slots, the rest would be considered uncommon
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? No opinion on this one really
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? Cc'd after rolling

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. Not that I can think of

AstoriaFallen

AstoriaFallen

Crew

Winter Wolf

sesshiyasha

Deadly Werewolf

14,425 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2016 8:31 pm
Not sure if this is still open or not... but.... <3 Here is my two cents XD

Any reasoning as to why? I think there are a lot of people who have been trying with certain flings/Lifemated pairs for a long time and some plots may be held up by it. This isn't to say that a custom isn't just as important due to plot reasons, but, I see a lot more people entering breedings for plot purposes than I do for customs. Most of the customs I see are either new concepts or not related to other existing soquili. Just my view and I may have missed them XD

Breedings
Do you prefer the "1 person can enter 5 couples" or "2 couples/person" format? I actually prefer the 1 Person can enter 5 couples format.
Any reasoning as to why? I feel it gives you more freedom to choose different couples. You may be able to see a couple you would really like to do aside from just the two couples that people are allowed to enter. This also opens up the way for people to actively try with a few more couples without having to pick and choose who to enter into which breedings.
Do you have any LL couples? I currently do not v.v
How many tries does the couple closest to LL have? I believe Heliotrope and Andromeidis are the closest at 7 or 8 tries?
Would you like to see more LL slots? For me it doesn't matter, I like seeing the open slots, but I do think it would be nice to add an additional slot (If the colorist feels comfortable taking an additional slot) for LL couples. So if you were going to open breedings for two pairs, maybe throw a third on for a LL couple. That way the people without LL pairs may not feel as left out thinking they are competing for One slot. Sometimes that is a bit disheartening.
Would you like to see RP-Couple slots? Personally, No. I do love the idea, but I know of quite a few people who are really slow with rp that it would take them at least a year or more in order just to get a couple to be rp qualified.
Would you like to see more twisted breedings or normal breedings? Twisted Breedings! I love seeing what you guys do with them, and I can only assume that they have to be fun for you! <3
Would you be alright with minor-edit breedings? (i.e., a couple can enter, and if they were to win that slot, their children would be limited to minor edits despite if the parents are moderate+ edits. Note that it would be a tag to add to the top of the form, so you could opt out of those slots, like how you can opt out of unedits when there are unedit+edit slots) I think this would be an interesting idea to try out! <3 I would not be opposed to seeing how it went.
Do you like specialized (non-open slots)? i.e., Mini, olbie, etc? I think the Oldbie is a cute idea because it brings out pairs that people may not have tried for in a while! <3 The older ponies need love too!!
Do you like single-mixers? (a male and female are both randomized and a breeding is made for the two of them) Or would you prefer standard breedings? Single Mixers are wonderful!!! <3 I personally love them!! <3
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I do very much! <3 I get really happy and excited if I make it onto a colorist's CC list, I may not have won this time, but the colorist actually liked one of my couples, and it gives me a better idea of which couples to enter for them when they open their next breedings! <3 I like to tailor things to what the colorist I am entering for likes/dislikes! I know how hard it is to work on something that you dislike and I would hate to do that to a colorist here! <3

Customs
What is the breed/edit level of the custom you most want/are actively trying for? The one I most want and am trying for currently would be Haku's Dad, Seiryuu. He is a Mutant Ulunsuti with extreme edits.
Are you a custom newbie? (never received a custom pony. this includes staff credit ponies) Nope! My first custom win was Shiroshi Takashi! My second ever was recently gifted to me, Izanami.
Do you want to see more walker slots or prefer more mutant slots? More Mutant slots for me! <3 I love the walkers, but I have more mutant quests -Pokes Seiryuu up there-
Do you like twin slots or prefer that you can enter for twins in any slot? I love twin slots! <3 Most of my concepts are twins unfortunately!
Do you like CC'd slots after rolling several slots or prefer rolled slots only? I do very much! <3 I get really happy and excited if I make it onto a colorist's CC list, I may not have won this time, but the colorist actually liked one of my couples, and it gives me a better idea of which couples to enter for them when they open their next openings! <3 I like to tailor things to what the colorist I am entering for likes/dislikes! I know how hard it is to work on something that you dislike and I would hate to do that to a colorist here! <3

Extra: Anything else you want to mention that was not covered in the survey? say it here. I think this is awesome! <3 Thank you so much! ^.^

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff