Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
Come Talk Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people want to see most?
  Rp Missions
  Small Contests
  Holiday Event
  No more contests for now!
  Card Battles
  DBC revival
  Just Chatting
  Just RPing
  Bingo
  Other (explain below please)
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:37 am
Alright things are getting a little slow around here again, where is everyone? How are ya'll doing? Did everyone watch Digimon Tri yet? (no spoilers for those who haven't watched it) What would ya'll like to do.

Also welcome to all the new people we haven't met. Sorry ya'll have joined up in a slow time, we'll see if we can do something about that haha.

Let's see new contests, rp missions, card battles, what should we do first?

Or we could just hang and talk, it's been a long time since we've done that anyways.

Task 2: Race Weekend 2-25-2017

Be the first post on page 15.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:55 am
Hello there ^(0w0)^
I think simply chatting is good...but rp mission sounds wonderful too.

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 6:56 am

:Things currently going on:

Amazing Digital Race (Final Battle)
...???

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:00 am
Xiatian Li
Hello there ^(0w0)^
I think simply chatting is good...but rp mission sounds wonderful too.

Hi there, I'm not sure if we met or not yet (sorry my last month or so has been insane and my ability to process new information was shut down for a while - so if we did meet i apologize) I'm good with just chatting, it's something that hasn't been done in guild in a while (A lot of us talk on Skype and forget to talk here, myself included) So this has become more of a hub for contests and rp, i think a bit of a change would be good.

That being said, how are you?

PS. Also looks like we (the mods) are working on putting together some rp missions. Any ideas would be welcomed (and that means everyone should make sure their rp info is all ready to go any what not.)

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Xiatian Li

Cheery Otaku

9,750 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Party Animal 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:19 am
lief_7

Hi there, I'm not sure if we met or not yet (sorry my last month or so has been insane and my ability to process new information was shut down for a while - so if we did meet i apologize) I'm good with just chatting, it's something that hasn't been done in guild in a while (A lot of us talk on Skype and forget to talk here, myself included) So this has become more of a hub for contests and rp, i think a bit of a change would be good.

PS. Also looks like we (the mods) are working on putting together some rp missions. Any ideas would be welcomed (and that means everyone should make sure their rp info is all ready to go any what not.)

lol It's me, AlexiaSeeYa. I've changed my account name to current one for awhile now.

I'm fine, having been busy as usual. How about you?

PS. Ohhh that sounds nice owo I can't wait. Would be nice to hear some ideas everyone has.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 7:28 am
Xiatian Li
lief_7

lol It's me, AlexiaSeeYa. I've changed my account name to current one for awhile now.

I'm fine, having been busy as usual. How about you?

PS. Ohhh that sounds nice owo I can't wait. Would be nice to hear some ideas everyone has.

Oh haha, I knew i recognized the name but it wasn't clicking, told you my brain was broken haha.

That's good, busy is not a bad thing. I'm doing good now, this last month has been crazy though, Mother in law had a tumor remover that was the size of a watermelon (somehow no cancer, which is statistically impossible for the kind it was and the size) Almost lost my job 2 weeks ago but that has all resolved itself and i'm back to normal ( the company was out of money because there is no work to be done in the oil industry of which most of our income is reliant on.) We now have work in which is good. And on top of all that my wife is pregnant again so we are expecting kind number 2 (yay 2 kids 14 months apart haha)

But honestly life is good right now, got to take the last week off and worked from home the week before so it's been a nice break from everything and now i'm back and working hard.

And yep, i'm sure there will be some good ones. I'll probably pop out a few in a bit.

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:23 am

Alright back to chatting, so how was everyone's break? Anyone travel?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:33 am
My break was fine, played in a Vanguard Tournament and did decently well. Came in like 5th or 6th, can't remember which but since it was out of 10 people I did about average. No travel though, although my family has fairly big travel plans for December.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2015 9:40 am
UnHolyFudge
My break was fine, played in a Vanguard Tournament and did decently well. Came in like 5th or 6th, can't remember which but since it was out of 10 people I did about average. No travel though, although my family has fairly big travel plans for December.

The tournament sounds fun, I've never tried something like that (and at this point in my life i probably won't outside of friends.) and 5th or 6th is better than 10th haha so congratz.

Where are ya'll going in December (I mean if you don't mind me asking)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2015 10:52 am
lief_7

The tournament sounds fun, I've never tried something like that (and at this point in my life i probably won't outside of friends.) and 5th or 6th is better than 10th haha so congratz.

Florida I believe.  

UnHolyFudge

Unholy Sage

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 5:54 am
UnHolyFudge
lief_7

Florida I believe.

Awesome! I like going to Florida, typically that would mean Disney for my family.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 6:57 am
Hello Lief, been awhile.  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 7:44 am
Luigi Egbert
Hello Lief, been awhile.

What's up Egbert, how's it been? Everything going good?

PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:10 am
lief_7
Luigi Egbert
Hello Lief, been awhile.

Hah, can't complain. Just finished up a month straight of twelve hour shifts pretty much daily. Glad to be done and free. How's it been with you?  

Luigi Egbert

Neophyte Tycoon

9,325 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2015 8:17 am
Luigi Egbert
lief_7
Luigi Egbert
Hello Lief, been awhile.

Hah, can't complain. Just finished up a month straight of twelve hour shifts pretty much daily. Glad to be done and free. How's it been with you?

Holy Cow, that's a lot, i would be glad to be done too.

I'm doing pretty good, work is picking up so that's good.

Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games