Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)
Come Talk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What do people want to see most?
  Rp Missions
  Small Contests
  Holiday Event
  No more contests for now!
  Card Battles
  DBC revival
  Just Chatting
  Just RPing
  Bingo
  Other (explain below please)
View Results

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:43 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

Honestly we need more topics in CB, it's a LOT funner than hitting teh bump thread.

This guild used to be overflowing with new topics and posts a while back, what happened?

Honestly skype killed a lot of it and we got to the point where a lot of member were contest only members so chatting died. Hopefully we can fix it haha

Yes, bring it back to it's GLORY AS ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE AND BELOVED GUILDS ON GAIA!

We can do it!!!!!!!

BUT we might need to ride of the hype of tri for a bit at first.

I'm ok with it haha, nothing wrong with the hype train, even if it's a bit rusty  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:49 pm
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

Honestly skype killed a lot of it and we got to the point where a lot of member were contest only members so chatting died. Hopefully we can fix it haha

Yes, bring it back to it's GLORY AS ONE OF THE MOST ACTIVE AND BELOVED GUILDS ON GAIA!

We can do it!!!!!!!

I'm ok with it haha, nothing wrong with the hype train, even if it's a bit rusty

LETS DO IT, GET GRANDWING ON THE SKYPE.

Hype him to all hell with the thought of bringing us back. Once we have enough members we can slow the inflation a bit too.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 8:53 pm
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

We can do it!!!!!!!

LETS DO IT, GET GRANDWING ON THE SKYPE.

Hype him to all hell with the thought of bringing us back. Once we have enough members we can slow the inflation a bit too.

Haha I would love to get in touch with GW but I think he'should crazy busy still, but there are still a good number of us active. 5 crew and about 10-14 other members, could get a few more but that's not a bad start.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:03 pm
lief_7

Haha I would love to get in touch with GW but I think he'should crazy busy still, but there are still a good number of us active. 5 crew and about 10-14 other members, could get a few more but that's not a bad start.

Not bad, not bad at all. Let's begin tomorrow.  

Draconem

Hallowed Prophet

4,675 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Flatterer 200

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:04 pm
Draconem
lief_7

Not bad, not bad at all. Let's begin tomorrow.

Sounds fun, got a busy weekend so I won't make any promises but I will be checking in for sure.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:48 pm
So, should I ask what the hype is all about?  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 9:49 pm
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

Honestly we need more topics in CB, it's a LOT funner than hitting teh bump thread.

This guild used to be overflowing with new topics and posts a while back, what happened?

I do RP...and missions....I'm not only a contest person....  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:22 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

You double posted again.  

KiroMishima
Crew

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:27 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

Don't worry, that comment wasn't aimed at you, you are an active member as are most others who chat around her and do other things. But there are those, more so in the past than now, who literally only post during contests to try and win digimon.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:29 pm
KiroMishima
Hope the kind
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

You double posted again.

But...this isn't a Group Rp...is it? o-o  

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:33 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

Don't worry, that comment wasn't aimed at you, you are an active member as are most others who chat around her and do other things. But there are those, more so in the past than now, who literally only post during contests to try and win digimon.

I'm glad to hear that I don't make much trouble to others :3
Though, I'm unsure if I last saw any members who were solely appeared in contests. I mean, I'm sure I could look back and take a look but perhaps it would be in my best interest to not. I do like participating in the contest but those dice rolls are killing me T^T  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:36 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Draconem
lief_7

Though, I'm unsure if I last saw any members who were solely appeared in contests. I mean, I'm sure I could look back and take a look but perhaps it would be in my best interest to not. I do like participating in the contest but those dice rolls are killing me T^T

You should look back and see the contest where getting to 500 pages was no big deal. We had that many people constantly posting that a race to 200 took only a few hours. It's crazy and If you didn't jump in early on a dice roll you missed it. Basically if a contest started and you lived in a time zone where you were sleeping then you missed the whole contest usually.

We all learned to never sleep!! But seriously the guild use to be insane, now it's just kinda chill, like a bar in a small town.  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 10:43 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

You should look back and see the contest where getting to 500 pages was no big deal. We had that many people constantly posting that a race to 200 took only a few hours. It's crazy and If you didn't jump in early on a dice roll you missed it. Basically if a contest started and you lived in a time zone where you were sleeping then you missed the whole contest usually.

We all learned to never sleep!! But seriously the guild use to be insane, now it's just kinda chill, like a bar in a small town.

It must have been insanely active, but that must have been at a time when Gaia was at its prime. These days Gaia is trying to get money by putting up a $30 sticker app.
Yet, it sounds like those were some crazy days back then. Crazy but fun days. Unfortunately, we all have to grow-up, go to school, or work, and try to live our lives :T

Nothing wrong with being a bar in a small town. Its peaceful and we can all chill till some craziness sparks back up again.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:10 pm
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

It must have been insanely active, but that must have been at a time when Gaia was at its prime. These days Gaia is trying to get money by putting up a $30 sticker app.
Yet, it sounds like those were some crazy days back then. Crazy but fun days. Unfortunately, we all have to grow-up, go to school, or work, and try to live our lives :T

Nothing wrong with being a bar in a small town. Its peaceful and we can all chill till some craziness sparks back up again.
yep, no complaints here, but it is more fun to be a bar tender when there is more business haha  

lief_7
Crew

nuGen Staff Lead

22,675 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Gaian 50

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2016 11:14 pm
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7
Hope the kind
lief_7

yep, no complaints here, but it is more fun to be a bar tender when there is more business haha

More business can bring more trouble along with more responsibilities. Don't put too much on your plate lief, you've been doing a great job thus far!  
Gear Savanna (Chatterbox Contest & Giveaway Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games