Submit

CrimsonBells

Feral Bookworm

15,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:42 pm
Christmas is my favorite holiday and I like to spread goodwill and holiday cheer as much as I can! Not everyone gets a lot gifts on Christmas, if any, and I'm making this thread so you'll at least get one! If you have any questions don't be afraid to ask!

Just post a price range that we'll both use (This is to insure fair play. However going above the agreed price range is allowed) and a color(s) and type(s) of items you like! Then we'll exchange gifts! Feel free to do the same with others in the thread, but that will be between you and them!  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 7:23 pm
I would be happy to join this event. Just please post which guild it is from so I know where to say thank you and check for wishlist and so forth  

MistyMary24

Astral Mage

21,825 Points
  • Alien Invasion 50
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Dragon Uprising 75

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 6:59 pm
I would be proud of anything. However I could only give only zomg or game items.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 9:55 pm
Pastel-candy-lover93
I would be proud of anything. However I could only give only zomg or game items.
Oh! Are you new!?That's fine! It doesn't matter what it is (though I do use tickets!) Just send me a gift and I'll send you something in return! smile  

CrimsonBells

Feral Bookworm

15,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Threadmaster 200

CrimsonBells

Feral Bookworm

15,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 10:02 pm
MistyMary24
I would be happy to join this event. Just please post which guild it is from so I know where to say thank you and check for wishlist and so forth
Its A Girl Thing is the guild, but it's not really an event! I love Christmas and wanted to see if anyone would like to exchange gifts!

Tell me what price range you'd like to use for our gifts, and what colors or type of items you'd like! You're free to talk with others and exchange with too however!  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 4:02 pm
CrimsonBells
MistyMary24
Its A Girl Thing is the guild, but it's not really an event! I love Christmas and wanted to see if anyone would like to exchange gifts!

Tell me what price range you'd like to use for our gifts, and what colors or type of items you'd like! You're free to talk with others and exchange with too however!
should be unlimited gift budget, so the poor people can join in as well.  

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100

CrimsonBells

Feral Bookworm

15,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Fusion Apprentice 100
  • Threadmaster 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:29 pm
Pastel-candy-lover93
CrimsonBells
MistyMary24

should be unlimited gift budget, so the poor people can join in as well.
They can! And it is. Any person chooses the amount they're willing to gift, It could be from 10m - 50m or 100m - 250m 0r 0 - 5m! They gift, then I gift. Or who ever else they're gifting. Going over the pre-arranged amount is allowed if you want to surprise someone, but not necessary. So everyone can join!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2017 10:52 am
I wanna do this

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash