Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Kissing Booth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 7:40 pm
User Image

The Kissing Booth

For those adventurous souls, there is a kissing booth for anyone to man to get free kisses. Be warned! Not everyone's going to get them.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:51 pm
User Image
                                                  Wake up the dawn and ask her why
                                                  A dreamer dreams she never dies
                                                  Wipe that tear away now from your eye
                                                  Slowly walking down the hall
                                                  Faster than a cannon ball
                                                  Where were you when we were getting high?

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Bᴇᴀᴛᴇʀ || Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Hᴇᴀᴅ Bᴏʏ

════════════════════════

Eli looked around the ball, deciding that for fun, he could man the kissing booth for now. If nothing else, he didn't know if anyone would be brave enough to. Or insane enough. However, Eli was either that brave, or that insane. He could argue that the time he was nearly murdered probably caused him to lose some marbles, but that would be lying. He'd probably lost them years before. Even so, the albino leaned up against the booth, propping his chin in a hand and watching through his mask. He doubted that people wouldn't recognise him. Honestly, there weren't that many white-haired students in the school, and certainly not that many in the upper years. He just hoped that a zombie, werewolf, or vampire didn't get the idea that the kissing booth was in fact the biting booth. That would be both awkward and painful.

════════════════════════
                                                  Thinking: Please nothing that would have me for lunch...
                                                  OOC: Open for kissing!

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Cos people believe that they're
                                                  Gonna get away for the summer
                                                  But you and I, we live and die
                                                  The world's still spinning round
                                                  We don't know why

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 2:33 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
____________________________________________________________________________________
sσмє тнιиɢs scяαтcн тнє sυяғαcє ωнιℓє σтнєяs sтяιкє αт чσυя sσυℓ

Camila rarely felt like a princess these days, always sweaty and dirty from practice or exhausted and irrational from studying, this masquerade was a blessing in disguise. And Cher was right, this dress was perfect. Black emerald fabric hugged her curves with a plunging sweetheart neckline and embellished bodice which fell into a mermaid silhouette and back train tail. It was one of Cher's old dresses, and her mum couldn't quite spare any extra galleons on a brand new dress. But it complimented her peacock feather mask well enough and accentuated the curves in all the right places instead of just trying to hide them, as she normally would have. Despite being dateless, she hoped to make up for it by ruining her brother's evening and giggling all the while at Mori and Benji—maybe even pelt them with candy from across the great hall. That could be fun, right?

It was odd, knowing the first school dance she’d attended had been four long years ago, and this one would be her last. So much has changed in that time, and yet, nothing at all is different. She stills feels like the same, self-conscious and indecisive little girl, the only difference now was that she was ready to rip someone’s throat out if they pointed it out to her. Camila already knew her flaws; she didn’t need to be reminded by every little posh prat that happens to cross her path. Spying Morven and Benjamin easily through the crowd—who could miss his oddly carved mask and her leg’s for days?— but instead of intruding on their night, it is Valentine’s, after all, she spotted a lonely figure behind the kissing booth and eyed him tentatively before approaching. If it wasn’t for the stark white hair, she probably would’ve never noticed Elijah hiding underneath a full-face mask. How did he expect to give kisses with that on, anyway? Steering away from the dance floor to stroll up on the head boy, she click-clacked her nail on the tip of his masquerade nose and said jokingly, ”So mysterious stranger, are all the ladies going to have to kiss your mask or are you gonna take it off?”

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
The Great Hall
Dressed:
emerald ball gown
17 yrs5' 6"135lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:42 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eli looked up as a girl approached, and then promptly tapped him on the nose. Or well, tapped his mask on the nose. He grinned (even though it was hidden) at her question, and he could have sworn that it sounded like Camila behind her own mask. Pink eyes crinkled in amusement as he simply winked at her and sat up a bit, tapping the mask's lips. "Well, that's pretty easy. I figure that if people are nervous about kissing a complete stranger, they could always kiss the mask. If not, I could always lift it up myself and deliver the kisses myself. That way, it's win-win." It might have been strange to everyone else, but it made sense to him. After all, how many people liked random people kissing them, anyway? Granted, with the mask, it was all a matter of anonymity, and people might be less nervous about that. But that was the point of the ball, wasn't it? To remain anonymous until the end of the night? He might not be so anonymous, but that was just him.

He then gave a chuckle when he realized she said ladies, and not people. It wasn't widely known that he was bi, after all. He had a girlfriend before, and had never been seen with a guy in his life. If it was Camila (and he suspected it might be), she probably didn't realize he swung both ways.
                                                  "It's not just for ladies, either. I'm probably the only guy in the school that wouldn't care if a random guy walked up and snogged me either. I'm pretty sure every other person would be a bit nervous about that. But then again, who knows?" He then gave the girl a considering look. "So what about you? Come up for a kiss, or deciding to take your own turn. I can't hog up the booth all night, after all."

════════════════════════

We don't know why

Essy ze Ninja

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 12:29 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ Sixth Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase wandered over to the kissing booth. She had seen all these couples out on Valentine's day and it was making her both nauseous and lonely. She had never dated anyone. She'd always been a bit too preoccupied with her own family issues and mind. But being that she had never dated anyone, she also had never kissed anyone. She had heard there was a kissing booth... so she might as well go snog some random bloke and get that whole awkward first kiss thing over with. She spotted who she could guess was Camila Rojas, captain of the Slytherin team, chatting with the kissing booth boy, who... was honestly pretty obviously Eli Pemberton. Even with the full face mask, his white hair and pink eyes were a dead give away. He was the only albino in the school as far as she was aware.

She sighed and wandered up to the booth with a small smile on her face. She did feel rather pretty in her outfit. She put her palms on her hips and bit her lip. So did she just ask to kiss him? Was that how this worked? She honestly wasn't sure. She shrugged it off and gave Camila and Eli a wide smile.
                                                        "So are you guys gonna continue chatting or can we all get to snogging?"

Diamond Wales
Essy ze Ninja

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:03 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
____________________________________________________________________________________

Elijah had such a warped sense of view—in a most positive way, to be sure—but Camila knew she would never find another person so intrinsically bizarre yet so very kind. Humming quietly to herself she drifted down into the chair opposite her masked friend with only the thin frame of the kissing booth dividing them. So maybe he isn’t completely mad, she snorted with amusement, unable to deny the logic behind his explanation. ”Huh, guess I hadn’ta thought of it that way,” she said with a smile lingering on her lips. Bullfrogs and butterflies were somersaulting in her belly; it had to be because of the upcoming kiss. It wouldn’t be her first, no, she’s snogged Othello half a hundred times when they were supposed to have been on prefect duties, but she wasn’t the only one he’d been snogging and it bothered her more than it should have. So for the sake of maintaining an “I won’t kill you” relationship for the rest of their school years as prefects, she called it quits. (Mostly blamed it on studying for NEWT’s; it seemed easier that way because it was better than admitting the truth, that she was jealous.)

He chuckled then, though she didn’t think she’d said anything funny. Brows furrowed and she couldn’t help but scrunch up her nose. Why was he laughing at her? Paranoia bubbled in her pit of bullfrogs and butterflies now. Either Eli noticed the discomfort even from beneath her mask, or he really was too nice for his own good. ”Wait, what, really?” her voice hit a high note with surprise like a sucker punch to the face. While Camila had strongly suspected this of Benjamin—and knew it to be true amongst his yearmates, Elliot and Jesse, she honestly would’ve never pegged Elijah for that sort. Was that a good or bad thing, she had to wonder. ”Well, you’re certainly not the only bloke in the school,” she reaffirmed him, trying to decide to laugh or smile or both, so settled for neither, ”Oh, uuuh…” Camila blushed but it was hidden behind her mask. Obviously, a kiss was what she came for, but his nonchalance only made her all the more nervous, as if to make up for his lacking. “So are you guys going to continue chatting or can we all get to snogging?”

Camila blinked, practically jumping out of her skin as she reared around to find the bronze mask of a girl she couldn’t recognize at all. She seemed familiar enough, but couldn’t even guess from where or by who. Maybe one of Benjamin’s cronies? Who knows. ”What? And rush it?” Camila blushed again. Merlin, how long had that girl been standing there anyway? ”You can wait your turn, I’m sure there’s plenty of kisses to go around for everyone, isn’t that right, Eli—er—mysterious stranger?” She told the girl, almost slipping up in the process but just barely managed to catch herself in time. It wasn’t like she was revealing any huge secret, honestly, how daft would you be to not realize it was him? Not giving it another thought, however, she swallowed down her—Pride? Paranoia? Fear?—and leaned in. ”Alrigh’, c’mere,” she murmured shortly before motioning for him to remove his mask as she closed the shrinking gap between them. Shy lips reached slowly at first, exploring uncharted territory with gentle hesitation before relaxing into a deeper, but short-lived kiss.

[Translations://xXxXx]

╔════════════════════╗
The Kissing Booth
Dressed:
emerald ball gown
17 yrs5' 6"135lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:08 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Eli grinned behind the mask, knowing that not many people thought of it that way. Then again, he was just weird enough to think along those lines. She seemed surprised though at the idea that he was even interested in guys, but again, he figured it had more to do with the fact that he'd never been with one in school. The fact that she assumed that he assumed he was the only guy into guys was funny though. "No, I said that I was the only guy willing to let a strange guy kiss me. Totally different for the purpose of this whole exercise." His grin widened as she seemed to suddenly stumble a bit over what to say next when he proposed either kissing or taking over. Honestly, he was never this forward, but then again, he'd never manned a kissing booth before. He could understand why she was nervous though. People didn't generally just do this kind of thing regularly.

When another girl decided to come up and ask about the booth, he blinked over at her before he realized that she startled the first. Poor Camila (and he was fairly certain now that's who it was) looked like she was a deer caught in headlights before she chastised the other girl for rushing it. Not that he was going to disagree that there were plenty.
                                                  "Hey, I'm not going anywhere. At least unless someone else wants to have a go here. So..." Apparently Camila had worked up the courage to do it, because she was gesturing to remove his mask so he could kiss her. He slid it up, pink eyes blinking as she lowered her lips to his. Her hesitance was palpable as they touched, before she relaxed into it. His stomach suddenly tied itself in knots and when she broke off, he found his face heating up quickly before he swallowed and slipped the mask back down. Okay, that was unexpected. He glanced over to the other girl, trying to make the blush go away before she decided to snog him the same way too. "Okay, all right. Umm, I guess it's your turn now..."

════════════════════════

We don't know why

Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 6:42 pm
X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X X User Image

User Image

∞ Halfblood ∞ Sixth Year ∞ Broken Family ∞

✖I can't seem to fight these F E E L I N G S
                                                        I'm caught in the
                                                        middleof this.
                                                        And my
                                                        ฬ ๏ ย ภ ๔ ร are not нεαℓιиģ
                                                        I just wanna know the truth!
                                                        W A N T ✖ T O ✖ K N O W the truth...

Chase snorted when Camila said not to rush it. She kind of just wanted to get it all out of the way and done with. First kisses were apparently a big deal, but she really didn't care that much. At least she didn't think so. She shrugged and let Camila get on with her kiss. She was sure it was the Slytherin captain now based on her voice and snarkiness. When they were all done, Chase actually began to feel a little bit nervous. This was her first kiss after all.

She took a deep breath when he told her it was her turn and she motioned for him to lift his mask before quickly leaning in and pressing her lips to his. Unlike Camila she was not tentative at all about it. She just wanted to get over with it. It wasn't a very long kiss but long enough to count as a good first kiss she supposed. When it was through, she pulled away, and just barely had mind enough to notice his blush. Did he like Camila? Oooooh. She grinned and pulled a flask from a pocket concealed in her dress and quickly took a swig from the rum sloshing inside.
                                                        "You want some?" She offered, holding the flask out to the pair. Rules be damned. It was Valentines Day!

Diamond Wales
Essy ze Ninja

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2015 8:02 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image

It was like her heart was competing in a winged-horse race, weaving through the bones of her rib cage then back and forth her spine like a race track. Camila sucked in a short breath, pulling away slowly from the warmth radiating against his lips and cheeks and slid open her eyes in time to watch alabaster skin flushed into red until it was tucked away behind the safety of a mask. Blinking bashfully, a fat smile was plastered to her lips as she drifted up and out of her seat then gestured for the other girl to take her turn. Camila hadn’t realized it yet, but teeth worried her bottom lip for the solid minute it took to compose herself. What just happened there? She’d never quite felt that before, not with any of the snogging session’s she’s had before, which lasted much longer, by the way. But still, it… She cleared her throat and busied her hands with her hair, taming strands of chestnut hair back into place. Camila made a point not to watch the interaction going on behind her and gazed about the crowd taking note of the different masks and dresses twirling under the candlelit ceiling.

Glancing over her shoulder before twirling back around to face Elijah and—bloody hell, who is she anyway? Chocolate eyes drifted to the concealed flask, following it’s trail to touch her lips for a swig, then subtly extended towards herself, a prefect, and Eli, the headboy, but away from any other prying eyes. ”Tsk, tsk, tsk” Camila teased, winking over at Elijah, hoping he’d play along too. ”You could get us all in trouble and ruin the dance for everyone,” she chastised, but not without snatching the flask to tuck between her arms for now, safely hidden. ”But might be we didn’t see anything,” Camila added with a laugh before taking a long swig with a hard hiss before nodding to Eli, offering him the flask should he want some, otherwise returning it back to its owner. Like hell she was going to be the one caught with it, unless bronze mask wanted to get thrown under the bus. And really, she’d rather not be put in that position, and she’s sure her mates would agree.

[OOC:// forgive any typos, rushing and lazy x3]

╔════════════════════╗
The Kissing Booth
Dressed:
emerald ball gown
17 yrs5' 6"135lbs
╚════════════════════╝

Diamond Wales
Devlyn Maycry

Event Archive

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff