Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Date Auction! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:00 pm
User Image

Date Auction

Anyone in need of a date? Then step on up and become a part of the auction! Those interested will bid for your hand for the night, or if you're just looking, you can place your own bid on someone. Professor Denier is in charge of the auction, and all proceeds go to St. Mungos.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:01 pm
Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Fourth Year ~ Pure Blood
Chaser ~ Youngest of Three

User Image
Mira Ani Mitchell
Slytherin Sixth Year ~ Beater
Dating Timothy Whitethorne (née Cherri)

User Image Location: Masquerade Ball - Refreshment Table -> Auction Table

Grace moaned at the idea of being auctioned off. Who was her sister to say whether she did this or not? Being dragged to the auction table like some kind of girl for profit she tried not to look grim. “Hey, cheer up already will yeah.” Mira told her with a roll of her eyes. “Sorry if I’m not overly ecstatic about the idea.” Grace replied looking up at her sister. “Why’d you have to put me in these heels? I’m going to fall flat on my face…” She muttered pretty much depressed by the whole thing.

“Grace… look you’ll have fun, trust me.” Mira told her. “As for the heels, you’re a natural. Stop worrying…” She added with a small smile. She knew it wasn’t about the heels or the dress. No, it was about being nervous to spend time with someone she didn’t know. Her sister was social but she wasn’t a social butterfly. “Okay…” Grace was glad with the mask it made people harder to tell who she if they even knew her.

Walking up to the auction table Mira smiled. “Sign her up.” She said pulling Grace in front of her. “Yeah, it’s for charity right.” Grace added putting a smile on. If she was going to be bided on she needed to look good, right? That’s what Mira was trying to do after all. Maybe she didn’t look so bad but she didn’t know what everyone else would think.

Grace

Wearing: My sister's idea of a nice outfit...
_________

Mira

Wearing: Teal and Silver with a hint of butterfly mystery
_________

With: Each other... Professor Denier probably
OOC: ---

Devlyn Maycry

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:20 am
User Image
Siobhan'Hannah'Grey
HufflepuffSecond YearTwelve Years OldSingle

Hannah was all excited as she arrived at the masquerade ball, it was the first big social event she'd been allowed to go to, and she didn't want to miss all the fun. The boys in their fancy clothes, and the girls in their beautiful dresses, and the masks they wore made it all so mysterious and romantic, just like the faery stories her mother used to read to her. It gave her the chance to dress up and be somebody else for a night, which was cool in her books, as she loved to cosplay, and this was the chance to make another costume.

While her cousin had gone for a dark and mysterious look, Hannah went for something different. Her dress was sleeveless and made of bright, white satin, with a demure neckline, and the skirt was made of various layers of feather-shaped pieces which came down to just below her knees. Linny had her add a pair of matching high-heeled shoes to her ensemble, something she was unaccustomed to wearing, and so she had to be a bit careful when walking so she didn't break a heel, or fall flat on her face.

The mask which covered much of her face she made herself, and she'd continued with the feathered motif to give herself the appearance of a snowy owl, with bits of black worked in among the white feathers and beads, a beak over her nose, and tufts of feather rising a little bit above her head.

Not having a date, Hannah figured it might be fun to take part in the auction, after all the money raised went to charity, and that was a good thing. Walking up to the table, she told the professor running the event, "Sign me up, please."

She saw Linny's Housemate was there with another girl she really didn't know. "Grace?" she gushed. "You look so pretty. You think anybody will be interested in us?"

murruelecreuset

User ImageUser Image

OOC:
Username

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 12:17 pm
User Image
User Image

But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy felt slightly awkward as he arrived at the masquerade with his mask firmly in place (along with his contacts his nosy sister had sent him after hearing about the ball) with his hands full of the valentine he had for his girlfriend. After their little talk at the beginning of the year he felt a lot better about their relationship. He had always felt he was holding her back because of his inadequacies and had never imagined that Mira might've had her own doubts about herself. In his eyes she was every bit of a princess that Benji had taunted her about being which sometimes felt a bit formidable, especially given her stance in Slytherin and with Wendy Chasity. But he knew the person behind all of that, and that's all that mattered to him. He walked through the forming crowds of students taking in their colorful outfits and extravagant masks trying to find one that looked the most like something Mira would wear. He was doing a walk-through by the refreshment table and spotted two girls talking to each other and just as he was going to see if one of them was her they made a beeline over to the Charity Date Auction. He wasn't exactly surprised to see who it was being run by, but he was thankful that the money at least went somewhere useful. Now all he had to worry about was Benji jokingly signing himself up for Morven to spend money on him and then getting bought by some other girl and listening to him whinge on and on about it. Well he might not even get to the whinging part if Morven didn't just end up killing him for the whole charade. Timothy arrived to the table just as he heard Mira's voice consoling her younger sister to join in the auction and felt amused by the whole thing. He looked over both girl's outfits and was slightly surprised by the brazen choice for the normally quiet Ravenclaw and had to conclude by the pushing of her sister that it was actually Mira's choice rather than her own. Still, she looked very pretty even if he could only see her as a younger sibling. Mira, of course, looked dazzling to him and it filled him with an odd sort of pride as he took notice of the necklace she was wearing. The Ravenclaw came up beside his girlfriend with a slight smirk on his face and raised the small bouquet of lilies to her eye level. He couldn't sign or cast the charm for his weird thought bubble since both hands were occupied but he was sure she would know who he was. Well. Ninety percent sure.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

At night when the stars light up my room[wearing]
I sit by myself talking to the moon.[Valentines Masquerade~ Date Auction(??)]
Trying to get to you [Mira and Grace]
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.[Presenting]
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon? [ooc]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:49 pm
User Image
D-

Mʏ ʟɪғᴇ ғᴇᴇʟs ʟᴇɢᴇɴᴅᴀʀʏ, Bᴜᴛ I ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ᴍᴀᴋᴇ ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs. Tʜɪs ᴛɪᴍᴇ I ᴡᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴄᴀʀʀʏ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴀsᴛ ᴀs I ᴍᴇᴇᴛ ɴᴇᴡ ᴘᴇᴏᴘʟᴇ.
I'ᴠᴇ Sᴇᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇᴍ ʙᴇғᴏʀᴇ, Tʜᴇsᴇ ᴅᴏᴜʙᴛs ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏᴍᴍᴏɴʟʏ ᴍɪsᴛᴀᴋᴇɴ, Dɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀᴇᴅ ɪɴ ᴍʏ ʙʀᴀɪɴ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛʜɪs ᴊᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ɪs ᴍʏ ᴏᴀsɪs.
Sɪᴛᴛɪɴɢ Aʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴛʜɪs ᴄᴀᴍᴘғɪʀᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍs ᴀʀᴇ ɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴀʀs. I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴡᴀɴᴛɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ᴇxᴀᴍɪɴᴇ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ᴡʜᴏ ᴛʜᴇʏ ᴀʀᴇ.
Sᴏᴍᴇ Mɪɢʜᴛ ᴄᴀʟʟ ɪᴛ ɪɴsᴀɴɪᴛʏ ʙᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ɪᴛ's sᴏ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇʀᴏᴜs. Bᴜᴛ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ɪs ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ ᴜɴʟᴇss ᴡᴇ ʀɪsᴋ ᴏᴜʀ ᴅᴀʏs ғᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴏᴠᴇ.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm Feeling pretty why did I let her talk me into this.... Why?!?!. Guess where I am! Date Auction. That's not the least of it! I'm wearing Ball stuff!!

Fʀᴏᴍ ᴛʜᴇ Mᴏᴜɴᴛᴀɪɴs ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴇᴀ. Sᴜᴄʜ ᴀ Vɪʙʀᴀɴᴛ Mʏsᴛᴇʀʏ.Fʀᴏᴍ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴄʜᴀʟʟᴇɴɢᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ sᴇᴇᴋ, sᴏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴀʏ sᴀʟᴠᴀɢᴇ ᴛʜɪs ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇ.
Iɴ Essᴇɴᴄᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴄᴏɴɴᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ, ʀᴇɢᴀʀᴅʟᴇss ᴏғ ᴏᴜʀ ʙᴇʟɪᴇғs.Eᴠᴇɴ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴇɢɪᴏɴs, ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴏʀʟᴅ ɪs sᴍᴀʟʟᴇʀ ᴛʜᴀɴ ᴡᴇ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ.

Kaitlyn had been practically shoved over this way by Nina. Something about finding herself a date tonight. And since she looked so pretty or something she would find someone... Puhlease. No one would be interested in her. She didn't talk in class. She barely talked at Practice and even then she was in the background. Sighing, Kaitlyn walked over. feeling rather natural in these heels. But also really liking that she was slightly hidden... Although.... Not many people had bright red hair like hers. She sighed at the thought. But as she walked over. She noticed she wasn't the only one. And with that thought she held her head up high for once and signed her name. "I-i'd like to sign up. Thank you." She said loosing her nerve at the last second and going really very quiet. The red head just hoped the mask covered the red in her face well.

AND, ɴᴏ ᴍᴀᴛᴛᴇʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴs I ᴡɪʟʟ ʙᴇ RIGHT HERE. Tʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴇᴀᴄʜ ғɪɢʜᴛ ᴀɴᴅ ᴍɪʟᴇsᴛᴏɴᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ sʜᴀʀᴇ.
Wʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ᴡᴇ ᴅᴏ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ᴘᴏᴛᴇɴᴛɪᴀʟʟʏ ʙᴇ ᴀ ᴍᴇᴍᴏʀʏ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ ᴄᴏɴsɪᴅᴇʀ ᴅᴇʟɪɢʜᴛғᴜʟ.
Wᴇ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ ᴄᴏɴᴛɪɴᴜᴇ ʜᴏᴘᴇғᴜʟʟʏ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴘᴀᴛʜ, ᴡʜɪᴄʜ ᴏᴄᴄᴀsɪᴏɴᴀʟʟʏ ᴡɪʟʟ ʟᴇᴀᴅ ᴜs ɪɴᴛᴏ sᴏᴍᴇ ᴛᴀʟʟ ɢʀᴀss.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Wᴇ ᴍɪɢʜᴛ ɢᴇᴛ ʟᴏsᴛ, ʙᴜᴛ ɪғ ᴡᴇ sᴘʟɪᴛ ᴡᴀʏs, ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ's sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ I ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴀsᴋ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ, ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Iғ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?!
Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʙᴇ. Wʜᴇɴ I ʟᴇᴀᴠᴇ ʜᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴍᴏʀʀᴏᴡ ᴡɪʟʟ ʏᴏᴜ ʀᴇᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ ᴍᴇ?

Bᴇᴄᴀᴜsᴇ ᴡᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ᴅɪsᴄᴏᴠᴇʀ ᴏᴜʀ Dᴇsᴛɪɴʏ.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:10 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Super Cute at the Auction with Professor Denier
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amused
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This might be funny! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

thєч'rє gσnnα c l є α n u p чσur lσσks wíth αll thє l í є s ín thє в σ σ k s ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tσ mαkє α c í t í z є n σut σf ч σ u ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вєcαusє thєч s l є є p wíth α g u n αnd kєєp αn є ч є σn чσu, s σ n ❊ ❊ ❊xxxxxx
                                                          sσ thєч c α n w α t c h αll thє t h í n g s чσu dσ ❊ ❊ ❊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceJazzy didn't really know why she thought the idea of auctioning herself off to be someone's date for the night was so funny, but it was. The Gryffindor girl marched up to the professor hosting it (and had to blink a bit and look really, really hard at the woman, because there was something... magnetic, about her), grinning from ear to ear. "There's not a minimum age on this, is there? I wanna enter!" she said, excited by the prospect. She didn't figure the 'date' would end up being anything serious if anyone even bid on her (she was only a second year, after all), but if nothing else it'd be a good time, and the money was going to charity. The way she saw it, the hospital always needed more money, because people were always getting sick or injured. So, she was more than willing to at least try to do her part, even if in the end no one bid on her. At least she'd tried! And probably had a decent laugh, too. At least she knew her pride wouldn't be bruised if no one did bid on her, anyway. It wasn't like she thought anyone liked her like that. If someone did, she reasoned it was probably to give money to a good cause, not because of her.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч sαч thαt t є є n α g є r s scαrє thє l í v í n g s h í t σut σf mє
                                                          xxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ thєч cσuld c α r є l є s s αs lσng αs s σ m є σ n є ' l l в l є є d
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ sσ d α r k є n чσur c l σ t h є s σr stríkє α v í σ l є n t p σ s є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❊ ❊ ❊ mαчвє thєч'll l є α v є ч σ u α l σ n є , вut n σ t m є

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Miss GryffindorK

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:29 pm
User Image
                                                    Take all of your wasted honor
                                                    Every little past frustration
                                                    Take all of your so-called problems,
                                                    Better put 'em in quotations

User Image
                                                    ════════════════════════

𝒯𝒽𝒾𝓇𝒹 𝒴𝑒𝒶𝓇 || ℋ𝓊𝒻𝒻𝓁𝑒𝓅𝓊𝒻𝒻 || 𝐵𝑒𝒶𝓉𝑒𝓇

════════════════════════

Zeph stood awkwardly on the outside of the auction area, looking at the crowd gathered. So far, it seemed like numerous people were volunteering, and Zeph honestly didn't see any guys. So here he was, going to volunteer himself merely because he was a nice guy and didn't want to see anyone go without a date. Which, he was here without a date too, but that was more because of personal preference. It was either that, or be labeled the kind of person as his dad was. Which, no offense to his father, but Deveron had a horrible reputation. Walking forward as he finally made up his mind, he cleared his throat. "Umm, I would like to volunteer as well." There, now that was done. Now what was he supposed to do?

════════════════════════

Thinking: Okay, this is either very awkward or...
                                                    OOC:
                                                    Snow

Even if your hands are shaking
                                                    And your faith is broken
                                                    Even as the eyes are closing
                                                    Do it with a heart wide open

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 8:35 pm
User Image

ஒ Half Blood ஒ Half Veela ஒ Hades

They can вεģ and they can ρℓεα∂,
                                                                        But they can't see the ℓιģнτ, that's яιģнτ.
                                                                        'Cause the вøÿ with the cold hard ¢αṡн
                                                                        Is αℓωαÿṡ Mister яιģнτ.

Amber sat on the mini stage platform thing with a rather bored look on her face. Her fox Hades was running in circles around her and flouncing through the few piles of snow still left over from the winter. She smiled at the friendly fox and watched it bolt up to greet the people that had appeared to offer themselves up. She smirked at the fellows and dragged them all up onto the platform excitedly. Her first auctionees and soon to be her first bids. How exciting!

"Welcome everyone to the first auction of the day everyone!" She called out excitedly, waving at the people around, and shouting loud enough to gather more people. She snapped her fingers and red and pink sparks appeared in the air above her. "Here we have our lovely Auctionees. This is the lovely and flattering Grace Mitchell! The dark and mysterious Hannah Grey! The inspiring and beautiful Kaitlyn Estan! The graceful and playful Jasmine Pierce! And last but not least! The tall dark and handsome Zephyros Whitethorne."

Boys may ¢øмε and boys may ģø
                                                                        And τнατ'ṡ all яιģнτ you see
                                                                        εχρεяιεи¢ε has made me яι¢н
                                                                        And иøω they're after мε.

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:13 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Sıиgłe
                                                          Looking Modest at the Auction with a Crowd
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Anxious
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This probably won't be too odd, right? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

síck σf αll thєsє pєσplє t α l k í n g , síck σf αll thís n σ í s є ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxxxxx
                                                          tírєd σf αll thєsє cαmєrαs f l α s h í n g , síck σf в є í n g p σ í s є d ◊ ◊ ◊xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceLori had initially approached the date auction with a sort of muted curiosity; she wasn't really interested in it, it just drew her focus by being... odd. She'd admit that all in all, the concept of romance did somewhat confuse her. She'd never really understood it, not even in the way that younger girls seemed to. She hadn't played with dolls and made them kiss, hadn't been particularly invested in the romantic entanglements on the various telly programs... Romance seemed to occupy such a huge chunk of the lives of people around her, and yet, she hadn't ever really... felt anything like that. Not that she felt as though she should've been in love already at the age of thirteen, but even children generally had some sort of inclination towards such things.

spaceAs she watched the various parties approach, either to watch like her, to bid, or to enter, she began to wonder if perhaps she should try and find an answer to why she seemed so... different. She'd wondered before if she were simply aromantic and asexual, but it was only a theory at present, after all. And theories... Well, they required testing, she thought, an idea occurring. Perhaps she should... Hm. She wondered if it would be wrong, to bid on someone and have them be her date for the night, just to test the waters and see if she felt anything. But, then, surely if anyone who'd volunteered cared overmuch about who they dated or why, they would've found a more traditional route to get a date through? She glanced at those who'd entered, recognizing Zeph before Professor Denier had even said his name (he was rather hard to miss, after all). Chalmes' cousin had seemed rather amicable at the wedding, though she still did wonder if he'd have been so kind to her had he known what she'd done. Regardless... surely he wouldn't mind? She stepped forward, hoping her mask covered the faint blush in her cheeks. "Ah, I'd, um. Like to bid a galleon. On Zeph," she said, hand raised to be sure she was noticed. She was glad that she never went anywhere without a small purse, another habit her mother had instilled in her from an early age. You never knew when you'd need a bit of money on hand. She hadn't expected to be bidding on a date tonight, but was glad she did actually have money on hand to do so.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx◊ ◊ ◊ í'm hєαdєd strαíght fσr thє c α s t l є , thєч wαnnα mαkє mє thєír q u є є n
                                                          xxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ αnd thєrє's αn σld mαn síttíng σn thє thrσnє thαt's sαчíng thαt í prσвαвlч shσuldn't вє sσ mєαn
                                                          xxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ í'm hєαdєd strαíght fσr thє c α s t l є , thєч'vє gσt thє kíngdσm l σ c k є d u p
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx◊ ◊ ◊ αnd thєrє's αn σld mαn síttíng σn thє thrσnє thαt's sαчíng í shσuld prσвαвlч kєєp mч prєttч mσuth shut

User Image

(( OOC: ))
                                                          This was planned by myself and Dia, please don't outbid Lori
                                                          Also, reasonable price range for bidding should be between 4 sickles and 5 galleons
                                                          To check conversion rates, please use this [x]

Devlyn Maycry

Diamond Wales

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:04 pm
Grace Nicola Mitchell
Ravenclaw Fourth Year ~ Pure Blood
Chaser ~ Youngest of Three

User Image
Mira Ani Mitchell
Slytherin Sixth Year ~ Beater
Dating Timothy Whitethorne (née Cherri)

User Image Location: Masquerade Ball - Auction Table

Hearing a familiar voice Grace smiled slightly as she looked over to see Hannah. That hair was hard not to recognize and she was dressed up like an owl. “Hi Hannah, it’s me.” She said blushing at the compliment. Honestly after everything Mira put her through, she wasn’t sure how she felt. Granted the outfit she was wearing wasn’t exactly her style. “You look great. I get the whole owl theme. I’m sure it’s a real contrast to how Selina looks.” Grace commented knowing that Selina always went with the darker look.

“Of course she’s pretty, I did that.” Mira spoke up taking all the credit. Grace just shook her head as she looked at her sister before looking back at the second year. “I’m sure someone will. I mean out of all the people in the school there has to be one person interested.” Grace said trying to be positive. Honestly she was pretty sure if no one was interested they’d be social outcasts for the rest of the world.

Mira probably would have said more on that matter if not for the lilies that were put in front of her. “Oh, lilies…” She said in surprise taking them. “They’re beautiful.” She added looking at the one who gave them to her. She had no doubt that it was her boyfriend Timothy. “Timothy you shouldn’t have.” She said before looking over the attack on gifts he had with him. “Hey Timothy, you’re spoiling her you know.” Grace commented with a smile. “He’s allowed to spoil me.” Mira remarked back to her sister as if it was some written rule in the boyfriend handbook.

“Right, anyways wish us luck.” Grace said a little less enthusiastic as one would imagine. After all she didn’t really want to do this but it was for a good cause so why not? “Good luck.” Mira said back to her as she headed onto the mini stage to hopefully be picked off. “Here goes nothing.” She muttered nervously under her breath. This was like her first game of Quidditch only far more nerve racking. Mira couldn’t help but feel like her work was outstanding. She was truly a fairy godmother. “What’s with all this anyways? I know its Valentine’s Day but am I really this worth it?” She asked feeling like a complete idiot for even asking that. “You know what… you don’t need to answer that. I totally answered my own question.” She said blushing slightly.

Grace

Status: Nervous... Please don't make of a fool of myself...
Wearing: My sister's idea of a nice outfit...
_________

Mira

Wearing: Teal and Silver with a hint of butterfly mystery
_________

With: Each other... Professor Denier, Timothy, Hannah
OOC: ---

Yukina101
Graydon Ironshield

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 1:22 am
User Image

Avian Zechariah Lovette

Third YearPurebloodMusic LoverRavenclawFirst-born

Lying in my backyard, head is facing skyward
                                              I'd imagine all the things that I could be
                                              A pilot or a fighter, an astronaut or writer
                                              Anything except just being (me)

And oh, the bells would start to ring
                                              Words came to my head and I would start to sing

╔═.♬.═══════════════════════╗

Avian just wanted to try this auction mainly for fun, because it was just a date or hangout. It wasn't like the date auction was meant to be a serious thing. He was dressed up like some mysterious vigilante or whatever, since he wore a black cat-theme mask and a black jacket. And being nearsighted, his red glasses were hidden behind his mask, but at least it was big enough to hide the red frames. Apparently the professor (and he was not going to lie, something about that professor was... odd) announced the auctionees. He actually chortled when he found out that Zeph volunteered for this, Avian just really found it funny. And another one was quite familiar, it was his housemate Grace. He raised his hand and asked the Professor politely, "Hello, professor? May I bid a galleon? On Grace Mitchell?" He had some coins on his pocket, inside the wallet to be specific. He really hope this didn't make her awkward, even if it was just a Valentine date event.

╚═.♬.═══════════════════════╝

With the *moon as the spotlight* that shines on me
                                              And the stars were the *lighters* in the air
                                              And the wind screaming loud sounded just like a crowd
                                              And I swore I was already there and I'd howl at the moon

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Thinking : "I should try this, this might be fun."
With : People
Attire : A Cat Mask with dark clothing

murruelecreuset

Devlyn Maycry

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:36 am
User Image
xSera Maybelle Averyxxxxx
xxxx<3rd Year>

Time: Valentines 2032
Dressed: in black and white
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Sera knew that it was more expected of her to go for something long and more traditional, but while she was home for the holidays she had convinced her mother to let her choose a lovely shorter dress that hugged her thin frame, that always annoyed her often because she would never look intimidating and forever reminded the world she was a girl and thus inferior, and flared out in a skirt. She liked how she looked in it, girly and pretty but simple, as it wasn't so much she disliked that she was a girl but disliked the restrictions placed on her as a girl. Thankfully her parents would often compromise with her. She could be a tomboy that wore dresses as long as she was a perfectly mannered and ladylike tomboy that wore dresses and she could get away with not being so traditional in dress if she mastered the art of manners that every pureblood girl was expected to know. Or any pureblood girl that mattered.

Still having no one to dance with or anyone to go with the ball, though she supposed she could have if she wanted, she decided to have fun with the Charity Auction for a date. Honestly all she had to do was ask some boy in Slytherin who didn't have a date already. Maybe Hamilton because after those rumors about him spending times with the house elves he became even less popular in their house. He did fine with the more pureblood sort, or did alright but fraternizing with house elves was a wee bit embarrassing regardless of who your family was. Not that she should talk, the head of the Avery family recently got himself locked up for all kinds of dark arts items in his basement and conspiracy for murder or something or other. What did she care? She was no heir. And even her brother Alec was unlikely to see the main Avery family's fortune ever.

She noted the auction had already begun and some had signed up already but Sera decided she'd not be deterred. "Professor, can I still be signed up for the auction? It's for a good cause so I figured why not," She said with a smile.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:33 am
User Image
Clementine Fenwick
Minnie
<2nd Year>

Minnie had no intention to going over to the Date Auction, though she was sure it would be fun to see how much these dates would go for, but her mind was changed the moment she saw her brother's tall frame standing out over in the area. She had to go now! Besides she wanted to know if a girl would bid on him. It would be curious. Possibly even funny though. She even considered if she could jokingly bring the price up on him by bidding against any of his possible dates. She wouldn't mind an evening where her brother had to dance with her and spend time with her. She always felt as if she didn't have enough time with her siblings. Being quiet never helped, but she wasn't that quiet. And she had friends like Emma and Hannah. The girls in Hufflepuff for her year had become much of a family. It was just as the hat had predicted, she had found a family with the Puffs.

Minnie was surprised when she heard a girl stumble over her words and say she would like to bid on Zeph. Minnie turned to see the girl in a modest black and green plaid dress that was adorable and classy and not just glittery to be pretty like many girl's dresses. Ooh did this mystery girl have a crush on her brother! That would be so cute. She had to stick around and see if the timid bidder would win the date. Minnie hoped so for the girl's sake and her brothers. She seemed nice enough.

Time: Valentines 2032
Looking: As if Beauty is a hoot

{OoC: Open for interaction, quoted as Minnie is sort of spying on Lori right now sweatdrop }
Cara MiaKitty

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:45 am
User ImageUser Image

Sɛƈօռɖ Yɛǟʀ Gʀʏʄʄɨռɖօʀ Cɦǟsɛʀ
Gideon was rather bored that evening, and there seemed nothing fun to do when all alone. It wasn't until he was surrounded by happy, smiling couples, that he realized he hadn't asked anyone to meet him. Even though masquerades were supposed to be about finding a lover without knowing their name... he was pretty sure most of the people had come with their own date. No way to match otherwise! Now he felt heavily aware that he was a twelve year old nerd that couldn't find his friends. How would he even have asked? Jazzy, probably. She always seemed game for parties. He would have liked to be with Rhys, but he figured the boy was probably enjoying the solitude... literally anywhere else.

Gid heard voices starting some sort of auction.... for dates? He made his way over, a bit curious. When he heard Jazzy's name, he took the first seat and dug through his pockets. Luckily, he had a habit of carrying around random coins that he had. After he'd counted it all up, he grinned again. Since it was an auction, he figured he should start with a small amount and go up. "I'll put a galleon on Jazzy!" He smiled, holding the coin tightly. Oh, it'd be nice to have someone to talk with. He couldn't have picked a better person than Jazzy!

Tʜᴇʀᴇ ᴀʀᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇs ɪɴ ℓιƒє ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ɢᴏᴛᴛᴀ cяαωℓ, Lᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ɢʀɪᴘ, тяιρ αη∂ ƒαℓℓ
Wʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʟᴇᴀɴ ᴏɴ ɴᴏ-ᴏɴᴇ ᴇʟsᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ's ᴡʜᴇɴ ʏᴏᴜ ƒιη∂ уσυяѕєℓƒ
I'ᴠᴇ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀʀᴏᴜɴᴅ ᴀɴᴅ I'ᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛɪᴄᴇᴅ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ωαℓкιηg'ѕ єαѕу ᴡʜᴇɴ ᴛʜᴇ ʀᴏᴀᴅ ɪs ғʟᴀᴛ
Tʜᴇᴍ ᴅᴀɴɢᴇᴅ ᴏʟᴇ ʜɪɪʟs'ʟʟ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ єνєяу тιмє
Yᴇᴀʜ, ᴛʜᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ Lᴏʀᴅ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴜs мσυηтαιηѕ sᴏ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ʟᴇᴀʀɴ ʜᴏᴡ ᴛᴏ cℓιмв

{OoC:}
Cara MiaKitty

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:36 pm
User Image
User Image

But they don't know what I know
Cause when the sun goes down
Someone's talking back
Yeah, they're talking back

Dating ~ Mira Mitchell

Timothy beamed at Mira's surprised praise of his flower choice (rather Ada's flower choice but she didn't have to know all that), and gave her a bashful shrug as she then told her he didn't have to do so. He snickered at the sister's back and forth in regards to him "spoiling" her before Grace was called up onto the stage as the date auction was just starting. At her wish for good luck he could only give the younger girl a small comforting grin and a thumbs up hoping that everything ended up fine for her. After she had gone he noticed a bunch of other students heading up towards the stage, including his own cousin which surprised him a bit. Though knowing the larger yet younger boy as he did, he probably only did it because of the charity aspect and not the dating one. Although that still wouldn't stop the rest of their family, namely a few female cousins and possibly a male as well, from teasing him about it. He was taken from his thoughts by Mira questioning if she was really worth the bounty of gifts he had brought her before saying she answered it herself with a cute blush. He just gave her a look as if to say "Really?" before giving her the heart shaped pink metallic box so that he could sign correctly. "Even though it's a rhetorical question I'll still answer it: yes you are completely worth this. Happy Valentine's Day." he told her before pressing a soft kiss to the corner of her mouth. Timothy really hoped his godmother hadn't steered him wrong with the gift, the two females had different tastes as far as he knew but she had assured him that the jewelry he had chosen was just perfect. The trinket box he had actually stumbled upon by surprise in the trinket shop in Diagon during the winter holidays. It had taken him a week or so to clean it up and fix the hinges and whatnot to make it look good as new. He knew she didn't normally go for overtly feminine things but after seeing the butterfly adorning it he couldn't resist, it was kind of like their special little symbol.

murruelecreuset

Quote:

At night when the stars light up my room[wearing]
I sit by myself talking to the moon.[Valentines Masquerade~ Date Auction(??)]
Trying to get to you [Mira]
In hopes you're on the other side talking to me too.[Presenting]
Or am I a fool who sits alone talking to the moon? [ooc]
Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff