Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Refreshments! Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:13 pm
User Image

Refreshments!

Need to grab something to nosh or drink? Waiting on someone to join you? Come on over to the refreshment area and enjoy the selections of sweets and drinks while you wait! (Please note, there is no alcohol served here!)

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:30 pm
This a long time coming like a comet pass;
Got 'em all fired up from the rocket blast!
And if I fall on my sword turn my bones to ash...
Let it clog up the sand in that hourglass.
We're in the title fight, blow for a blow!
And you can reap the benefits of what I have to sow.
'Cause I'm about that worth of which you don't appear to know-
So you can take the scene while I take over the show.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

third yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster stood by the refreshments table, unabashedly eating a bright red cupcake covered with a liberal amount of frosting and sprinkles. She was getting some looks. For the somewhat grim looking rabbit mask, or the stuffing her face while everyone else at least pretended they wanted to dance before they headed for the snacks, she wasn't sure, and she didn't care. As far as she was concerned, she was skinny and small with a fast metabolism, and she was going to eat until she was full. She deserved this, after the effort she'd been suddenly putting into her schoolwork this year. Proving to yourself that you were clever was hard.

Well, at least the food was good. She could do without the sappy music that made it sound like they were a Renaissance Faire. Not that she would ever admit to having been within 100 miles of one. She had only come to this stupid ball, where girls were encouraged to wear dresses they could barely walk properly in, never mind move quickly in, and everyone was encouraged to wear masks. Aster didn't really mind the masks, though she thought it was a bit pointless, as most of the masks barely covered any of the face and just made it difficult to tell who people were at a distance. She did mind the fact that she had been forced into a dress, albeit a just above the knee skater dress that was not all that different from wearing her uniform.

But if she had to wear a dress, at least it was one she could tolerate due to the gray color and fur collar, and at least her mask was wicked and she was wearing her tallest boots and jewelry she liked. Her usual braid was pinned up around her head, and judging from the ridiculous get ups some people had sown up, she would not be mortified upon looking at pictures of this night years from now. She was content to stand here and eat her cupcake and look for Pam, which was difficult given the amount of blonde girls in masks. Pam would probably be wearing a dress, and a colorful, fairy tale like one at that. Aster felt her cheeks heat up under her mask and shook her head a little. No. Pam was her friend, her very best friend. She could look at other girls, and other boys for that matter, but best friends forever were off limits.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

It's a long way down when your head is in the clouds...
And all around the sirens play; don't get in my way!
Don't tell me I should bow, 'cause I'm no clown;
And this is not a game, don't get in my way!
Poisoned by the snakes in the grass...
Hoaxed by the rats out the maze...
Shoulda never poked the lion as she passed;
'Cause now it's two hawks in a cage.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:03 pm
Mitchell & Vann

Mira///////////////////Grace////////////////Dakota
User Image/User Image/User Image
Slytherin/////////////Ravenclaw///////////Ravenclaw

Location: Valentine's Day Masquerade Ball - Refreshment Table

Mira had spent hours getting ready for the masquerade ball. However she didn’t just spend time on herself. No, she was not letting her sister sit this one out. First thing she headed up to the Ravenclaw common room. Despite not being a Ravenclaw, she’d been managing to answer the riddles for about two years. However, she never used that power for what some might think. Especially on a day like today when the Slytherin was there for her sister Grace and not her boyfriend Timothy. He was later on in the evening.

After a struggling effort she got Grace into an outfit she’d picked out for her. Mira smiled at the stunning dress, heels, and hair that made the usually boring Grace look amazing. Grace on the other hand was not smiling. “Mira, I look like a…” “Don’t say it.” Mira cut Grace off with a glare. “You look beautiful.” She added getting nothing but a huff from Grace as she walked off. Getting herself ready (which was far less of a hassle) Mira smiled at her complexion. Seeing her sister in a teal dress with silver accents made Grace smile slight. Though, her smile quickly faded when her sister turned to look at her. “You look nice.” Grace admitted looking down at the ground. “Thanks so do you. Now get that mask on and let’s go.”

- - - - - - -

It didn’t take the two Mitchell girl’s long to be standing next to the refreshment table. Grace was still having a hard time with her outfit. ‘Why did Mira put me into such a short dress…?’ she thought among other things. “Why couldn’t I just stay upstairs? It’s not like I have a date like you.” She questioned her older sister. “Because, I wasn’t letting you sit out and I’m auctioning you off.” Mira answered with a smirk. “You’re what!?” Grace shouted in shock just as a guy walked over to the table.

Seeing a girl in a short red and black dress, Dakota didn’t recognize her. Then again she was wearing a mask so it made sense. However, the girl she was with in teal and silver he knew was his cousin Mira. The butterfly mask gave her away and she was wearing the same necklace she always wore. “Mira…?” Dakota questioned. “Maybe, who wants to know?” She questioned right back. “And you shouldn’t be freaking out it’s for charity.” She told Grace. “Your cousin Dakota… and who’s with you?” He asked her curiously looking back at the blondish brunette. “Grace… my friends don’t freak out at me. If they did they do so with class.” Mira answered spoke up.

“Just because it’s for charity doesn’t mean I want to be auctioned off to someone I don’t even know.” Grace commented. “Hi Kota,” She said as a second thought. “Uh… Hi…” “How do you know you won’t know them? Besides they won’t know it’s you either. Think of it like Cinderella okay.” Dakota blinked as Mira spoke over top of him. “Cinderella… Do I look like I need a fairy god mother?” Grace questioned her sister. “No, but for tonight I am yours… and prince charming is going to pay for you to be his for the rest of the evening.” Mira said with a smile. “That’s not how it works in the fairy tale…” she muttered.

“See you later Dakota hopefully she’ll enjoy herself after I pawn her off on someone else.” Mira told him taking her drink in one hand and her sister in the other. “Um… bye… and good luck!” Dakota called after his cousins as Grace was dragged off to the auction. Now he was on his own hoping he’d figure out which one of these ladies happened to be Tori. Taking some punch he hoped that he’d he wouldn’t make a fool of himself.

(Exit Grace and Mira to the Date Auction)

Status'

Mira: Happy... why's she over reacting?
Grace: Wishing I was dead...
Dakota: Happy... Confused...

Who we're with: Each other...
OOC: Dakota is open for interaction

*Outfits in pictures

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte walked towards the refreshments table, grabbing a drink and gulping it down quickly before refilling it the moment the last drop left the glass. He sighed, running a hand through his blonde hair that only slightly stuck out through the dragon mask he had put on for the dance. He wouldn't have even gone if not for the fact that he didn't want to be nagged by his mother for not going--she had bought both him and his brother outfits for the event. He looked absolutely ridiculous, even without the mask, though he supposed he was grateful not many people were able to recognize him. He just held out some amount of hope that Lola would show up, and that he'd be able to recognize her.

Name Here

OOC: (Open for interaction.)

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 9:41 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Dessert Table with Aster
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Everything's so pretty! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ι'м α и є ω ѕ σ υ ℓ , ι ¢αмє ιитσ тнιѕ ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт 'вσυт нσω тσ g ι ν є αи∂ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ѕιи¢є ι ¢ α м є н є я є , fєℓт тнє נσу αи∂ т н є f є α я ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          fιи∂ιиg муѕєℓf мαкιиg єνєяу ρ σ ѕ ѕ ι в ℓ є м ι ѕ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePam half-walked, half-twirled into the Great Hall, pausing once she was in the door to glance around and get a good look at everything. The decor, the dresses, the masks, everything was so breathtakingly gorgeous she could just melt! And it was all very, very romantic, she noted, gleeful at the prospect. Not that she had any sort of romantic entanglements to concern herself with, but she figured she and Aster would have a very good time observing their classmates and chit-chatting about all the intrigue that would surely happen tonight. It was a masquerade, after all; intrigue was a requirement. Without hesitating, she started towards the refreshments area, knowing that was where she would find her best friend. The ease with which she found her could largely be chalked up to knowing her just that well, and she approached the other blonde from behind and tapped her lightly on the shoulder. "I know who you aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaare," she declared in a sing-songy tone, then got lost in the giggles at how ridiculous she'd been. The Hufflepuff then plucked a cupcake from the table behind Aster, taking a bite. "The house-elves are so, so good," she said, mouth still full. "Not as good as Maman, but still. Pretty close." No one's cooking would ever be as good as her Maman's, but the little elves sure did come close. Closer than anyone else ever had, for sure. If she weren't used to her homelife, she bet she'd come home from Hogwarts fat as a baby pig... Well, maybe not. She'd never gotten fat off of the baked goods her family sold, after all. She was pretty much never going to get fat, she thought. She was thin as a rail, and probably always would be.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι'м α у σ υ и g ѕ σ υ ℓ ιи тнιѕ νєяу ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт вσυт ωнαт ιѕ т я υ є αи∂ f α к є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ωну αℓℓ тнιѕ н α т є ؟ тяу тσ ¢ σ м м υ и ι ¢ α т є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ fιи∂ιиg т я υ ѕ т αи∂ ℓ σ ν є ιѕ иσт αℓωαуѕ є α ѕ у тσ м α к є

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:10 am
User Image

Time: Valentines 2032
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Floral

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola had been excited when she found out about the dance on Valentines. Her mother had sewn her a dress when Lola had written about the event to her parents and her father had helped design the mask and shoes she wore. When she had opened the box that had contained her parents gifts she had danced across the girl's dormitory, no doubt being a humorous sight to many of the Ravenclaws. However, it was not as if her roommates and fellow Ravenclaws were excited in their own route. Or most of them. Grace had not been as excited but then her sister had managed to come in and sweep Grace up for preparations while Lola was busy finishing the eyeliner on her eyes, which her mask now framed her lined almond eyes. She had hoped to find Devonte soon when she arrived but there were so many blonde males and they all wore masks. She had to admit she couldn't even figure out the type of mask she chose. Likely not something comical like one older Slytherin-or she thought he was a Slytherin-that she was pretty sure was on the quidditch team. She had been to enough Slytherin games and played long enough that many of the quidditch players, even those not in her year, she had begun to recognize in passing.

After searching the great hall she had turned to the refreshments table giving up on her search and hoping that perhaps Devonte wished to find her and she would be more recognizable. She was wearing a mask and there were plenty of blonde's but Asians of any sort, even half-Asians such as herself, were far less. Blonde Asians even less common, even if they were only half. She hadn't seen any in all the years at Hogwarts either though, but she hadn't met any half nymphs either. Lola, lost in thought considering the genetics of halflings such as herself, sipped on the glass of punch she had poured. So thoroughly disheartened by her futile search for Devonte earlier she didn't even notice the blonde not far from her in a dragon mask.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC: Open for interaction}
                                                                        Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:03 am
We will call this place our home,
The dirt in which our roots may grow.
Though the storms will push and pull,
We will call this place our home.
We’ll tell our stories on these walls.
Every year, measure how tall.
And just like a work of art,
We’ll tell our stories on these walls.

User Image

G E R M A I N E
D Y A N
U M B E R

former hufflepuffmugglebornlibrarian

Germaine had always looked upon Valentine's Day with a sort of resigned dread- she could count the relationships in her life on one hand, and no one would have ever made the day particularly memorable for her. When she was small, her father would make her mother heart shaped pancakes and silly things like that. Still, she was smiling tonight, because while she didn't have any romantic love in her life, she did still have a lot of love. She wasn't sure where her daughters were at the moment, but wherever they were, they looked lovely, and she was so happy they got to experience this. Their first Christmas together as a family had been a big enough deal, but tonight was supposed to celebrate love and affection and showing other people how you cared about them. So she hoped there were cute boys or girls for them to blush over or friends to dance with. As for her, she was content to sip at her sparkling punch and watch the festivties.

OOC:
Username

Let the years we’re here be kind.
Let our hearts, like doors, open wide.
Settle our bones like wood over time.
Give us bread, give us salt, give us wine.
A little broken, a little new.
We are the impact and the glue.
Capable of more than we know,
We call this fixer upper home.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:35 am
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

รєς๏ภ๔ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn stood awkwardly around the refreshment table, looking around for anyone she recognized. She knew Jazzy was around somewhere, and her broher and sister were also around somewhere, and then there was her cousin and his wife... Wow, since when did every Whitethorne in the area decide to attend. Then again, they all were associated with the school, so she guessed it was justified. As it was, she felt quite out of place and fidgeted with her mask. It was supposed to be there, she reminded herself. Not that anyone wouldn't recognize her with it on. Plus, her cousin Eretria had told her about the last masquerade ball she'd been to, and how it had ended. Nothing like that was going to happen at the school though. There were too many adults here, and all of them masters in their field. Plus, at least two vampires were in attendance. Not that she'd ever tell her friends about her cousin, but they were there. She scuffed a shoe and fidgeted more. This was going to be a long night.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Man I can't recognize anyone...
                                                OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

RedEagleEye007

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:18 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxThird Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel wasn't quite sure what to do when he got to the dance, the whole thing being quite...foreign to him. He walked in wearing the usual jet black suit with a tie that his father had graciously picked out for him. His father was much better at picking clothes than he ever was. Maybe it was because he was a businessman? He hadn't a clue, but it was a fact of life. He was just very thankful that his father had sent him clothes because he had none to dress up in two days before.

Because of the nature of the dance, Lionel knew It would be much harder to pick out his friends out of the bunch, the masks that were worn making it quite difficult. He knew that he'd be able to find Zeph easily, speaking that the boy was pretty tall, but beyond that, he wasn't exactly sure. It didn't take him that long of searching before he decided that he would just take a break and go to the refreshment table, the location not being as...condensed as the rest of the dance. He went toward the table gradually and got himself a drink. Taking a sip of it and then taking a deep sigh, he looked around.

It didn't take him long before he recognized a familiar blonde he had met earlier in the year. Well, he thought he'd recognized her from behind the mask. She had the same physique...so why not say hello. He walked up to the blonde in hopes that it was indeed Lynn. "Lynn? That is you right?" he asked a little awkwardly and with a short laugh. It really was hard to ask the question with any confidence whatsoever because if it wasn't her...well, it would make for an interesting scenario. One that Lionel wouldn't be prepared for.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

[quote="Diamond Wales"

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:18 am
User Image

User Image
                                            ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍

Finally, Tori had a reason to bust out her dress-making skills and put them to the test. A Valentine's Masquerade Ball! It was going to be perfect. She had spent several weeks preparing, owling her mother to send her some fabric for the project. Her end result was an elegant, yet attractive, full-length gown in a beautiful red with a split in the front that cut across and up to her mid-thigh. This split was decorated with pink ruffles, which seemed to flutter when she walked. It was perfect! After spending nearly all day prepping herself for the ball, she started her descent to the Great Hall. Her sparkling heels clicked against the tiled floor with every step, her long hair curled and pulled back to keep out of her face but still flow down her back. Hidden behind her mask, Tori strutted into the Hall, making as grand of an entrance as she could pull off. She smiled sweetly at any passerby's, giving them a wave as she headed straight for the refreshments table. There were a few people gathered around it, perhaps they were waiting for their dates. One of which, a boy with grayish hair, she could spot from across the room if she had to. Of course it was Kota! Deciding to have a bit of fun, Tori sashayed over to him. "Good evening," she said in greeting, reaching over to pick up a glass. She poured herself some punch and took a sip, green eyes watching her boyfriend from behind her mask.

╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍ ╍╍╍╍╍╍╍╍
                                            ƓRƳƑƑǀƝƊOR ƑǀƑƬH ƳƐAR xxxxxxx
                                            ƊAƬǀƝƓ ƊAƘOƬA ƲAƝƝ .xxxxxxxxx
                                            ƤƦЄƑЄƇƬ xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Armed with an attitude that she knows how to use, she's gonna get there any way she can.
                                            Now she knows what she wants. No one is gonna stop her. Nothing's ever gonna hold her back.
                                            That girl was a one time teenage drama queen, a hot, tough everyday wannabee.
                                            But she'll have changed her destiny. Now she's a somebody.
                                            That girl was a wild child dreamer but she'll find herself.
                                            'Cause she believes in nothin' else, and you'll look back,
                                            and you won't believe, that girl was me.

murruelecreuset

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:48 pm
This a long time coming like a comet pass;
Got 'em all fired up from the rocket blast!
And if I fall on my sword turn my bones to ash...
Let it clog up the sand in that hourglass.
We're in the title fight, blow for a blow!
And you can reap the benefits of what I have to sow.
'Cause I'm about that worth of which you don't appear to know-
So you can take the scene while I take over the show.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

third yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster whirled at the tap to her shoulder, ready to smash what was left of her cupcake in any would be suave moron that was trying to ask her to dance's face. But the second said person spoke she knew who it was, and Aster stuck her frosting coated tongue out at the other girl. "How'd ya guess?" she asked sarcastically, and then looked Pam's outfit up and down. "What's up, Tink?" she snickered, but once again her cheeks were warm under her mask. "They still haven't got anything on your mum," she agreed. Sometimes she suspected the French woman was in fact a witch, because there was no muggle way her baking could be so good.

"I want to the end the night in a sugar coma," she declared, finishing off the last of her cupcake. Her dark blue eyes flickered back to the dancers. "Look at some of their outfits," she couldn't help but snort. "Oh my god, it's like something out of a bad historical film." She was being a bit unfair; some people were dressed quite nicely, but Aster judged all, and rarely were other people who were not her friends up to snuff. "I haven't seen anyone else we know," she complained. "And I can't believe they're all out there dancing."

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

It's a long way down when your head is in the clouds...
And all around the sirens play; don't get in my way!
Don't tell me I should bow, 'cause I'm no clown;
And this is not a game, don't get in my way!
Poisoned by the snakes in the grass...
Hoaxed by the rats out the maze...
Shoulda never poked the lion as she passed;
'Cause now it's two hawks in a cage.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 7:02 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte had gone through a few drinks and snacks by the time the girl he assumed to be Lola showed up on the scene. There were quite a few blonde girls in the school, but not as dark as Lola's hair was. And besides, he didn't think there were many blonde Asians in the school anyway, so it just had to be her. He hesitated, suddenly feeling weird. Lola looked really pretty, and he was intimidated. Most people would say this was the perfect time to ask her out, and he couldn't deny that he had been thinking about it for awhile. Hell, he had been hanging around her long enough that most people probably thought they already were. He took one last swig of his drink and placed the glass down, walking up to her and pushing his mask up just enough so his face was visible and he could breathe easier. "Hi, Lola. I can't breathe in this bloody ******** mask.. You, um, look.. Nice." He wanted to say beautiful, but nice would suffice. He felt like he was about to spontaneously combust.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:01 pm
User Image

Taken By : Tori Macclallan

User Image User Image
                                        Location: Masquerade Ball - Refreshment Table

Dakota was left standing at the refreshment table looking dumbfounded. Thank goodness he had a mask on. Grabbing a drink from the table he looked around when his eyes fell on a blonde. She had a beautiful red dress and looked absolutely stunning. The moment she looked at him with those green eyes of hers, he knew it was none other than Tori Rae. “Good evening,” He greeted back to her deciding to play along.

“Whoever your date is they are certainly lucky to have a beautiful lady such as you.” Dakota said with a big smile. “And one with such talent… I imagine that dress is a Victoria Macclellan original.” He added. It was times like these that he loved reading romance novels and poetry. Dakota liked to think he had a way with words when he tried.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

With: Tori

Wearing: Mysterious yet dashing

OOC: ---

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

User Image

A rather curious lad aren't you?
                                        Not to mention quite inventive.
                                        You'll find your home in...
                                        Ravenclaw

Henry the Black Catx

The Shiny Furret

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:28 pm
User Image

═════════════════════════════════════
Feather Applauna Snow
Fifth Year///Ravenclaw///Single///Pureblood
═════════════════════════════════════

Crept out of bed last night, And I saw the strangest site,xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlooked me in the eyes, She must have hypnotized me
there in the darkness what I saw just blew my mind
xxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (cause next thing I remember I was)
Under a cloak of black, and a pointed witch's hat
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxthere, standing in her lair, watching as she stirred,
I saw a face that made a chill run down my spine and she
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxlllxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxand then she looked at me and she said these words

Feather glided across the threshold. She had actually made her dress... Okay maybe with Celaena's help she did. But she was sure she had done a great job. Celaena thought blue was her color, but Feather had wanted dark colors. So she ended in a very slimming black and blue. She smiled at the thought. Celaena didn't want to join in the ball. She was still feeling the hurt, Feather was certain. She wanted her big sister to be happy. But it was hard to make her happy. Twirling a loose piece of her pink hair, Feather walked towards the refreshments. She wanted something to drink before she started just bugging people. She wasn't sure who to bug. She poured herself some punch when she heard her friends voices. She turned and saw a red dress which was beautiful and a nicely dressed gray haired guy. Her eyes went wide and she sighed in relief. Her friends were here. But they were a couple now... Would it be bad? Would it be wrong to join in on a... Valentine's day... At a dance....

╔═════════════════════╗
I'm looking super cute in my Ball Attire
And it's even nicer to be with friends like Tori and Kota?
Although my mind keeps wandering to I don't want to interrupt....

╚═════════════════════╝

Eye of newt and a wing of bat and a long black whisker from
a big black cat, spiders legs and wolf hound fur, bring it to
a boil and begin to stir, add poison ivy with a hemlock root
and a thread from the collar of a vampire suit,
guaranteed with your money back to but be careful when you mess with Witch's Brew.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:48 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
xx» wнere «xx
xxxNear the Desserts
xxxxxxxx» wιтн «xx
xxxxxxxxxChris
xxxxxxxxxxxxxx» ғeelιng «xx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxConflicted
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

α c є n t u r ч σf σpєn αrms thαt s h є í l d thє l í g h t xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          thís в α t t l є s c α r ís h є α l í n g xxxxxxxxx
                                                          cαst αll thє p α í n tσ thє tσurníquєt thαt в í n d s mє xxxxxx
                                                          wє αrє h σ mє n σ w , thє sun w σ n ' t h u r t чσu α n ч m σ r є xxx

════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceAdalaide hadn't been particularly enthused when she'd first been informed that the school was going to be hosting a masquerade ball, a stance she insisted was perfectly justified, considering what'd happened at the last one she'd attended. As much as she loved any excuse to dress up (and get her husband to), she couldn't help but be a bit on edge. Logically, she knew there was no reason to think that anything horrible would happen tonight, but that didn't seem to help very much. In fact, part of the reason she'd opted to attend the ball was specifically because... Well, if something did happen, she figured it was in her best interest to be there. She was rather difficult to kill, as was Chris, obviously, and she had her magic, he had his telekinesis. Given that they had a whole slew of relatives in attendance, it would've felt wrong not to keep an eye on them, even if she was being paranoid... Besides, it got her and Chris out of the house, together for once. Lately, they didn't really go much of anywhere aside from work, due to Michelle's current state. She was improving, thankfully, but looking after her was still exhausting, and not something she wanted resting on Pumpkin's shoulders any more than necessary. Occasionally once the Slytherin had worn herself out and was asleep, they'd take advantage of the moment of peace to wander off to the park, but that was about it.

spaceThe blonde glanced around the Great Hall, managing a small smile. At least things seemed pleasant enough at the moment. She was taking note of where any and everyone of personal interest to her was located, each of Dev's kids, Chris' brother, hell, she had even watched a particular brunette at the auction long enough to be sure it was Les' sister. On the off chance something did happen, she wanted to know where they all were. Not that they were objectively more important than any of the other students, but she couldn't help being biased. Arm linked with Chris', she drifted towards the dessert table, noticing Lynn and a boy her age. Curiosity peaked, she barely refrained from moving closer and eavesdropping; it wasn't as though Lynn wouldn't notice her and Chris hovering, after all. Besides, the girl was a bit young for her to be worrying about the boys she was speaking to, right? She certainly wasn't going to tell anyone else in their family, considering she was sure that at least a couple people would have something to say, which would probably embarrass Lynn. Either she and the boy were just friends, in which case it would be annoying, or she did actually like him, in which case, she probably wouldn't want anyone knowing, at least not at this point. Whatever the case, Ada wasn't sticking her nose in it... well, except to keep an eye on them for the time being. She stepped closer to Chris, resting her head against his upper arm, and her eyes glanced towards the cupcakes. She repressed a sight; they wouldn't taste half as good as she thought they did, she reminded herself. Not unless the thing making the red velvet red was blood. Oh, well.

╚════════════════════════════════════════════

xxx fєll ín l σ v є wíth αn α n g є l ( α h є α r t thαt ísn't c σ l d )
                                                          xxxxxx sαч g σ σ d n í g h t , wє αrє d ч í n g ( just h σ l d σ n )
                                                          xxxxxxxxx í'vє вlєssєd thєsє s h α d σ w s αnd tαstєd є v є r ч σ n є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx thєч c α n ' t s t є α l σur l σ v є t σ n í g h t

User Image

xx» «xx
                                                          xx» oυт oғ cнaracтer «xx
                                                          speak now

Diamond Wales

Event Archive

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas