Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
Refreshments! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 9:50 pm
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

รєς๏ภ๔ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn blinked as she heard her name called out and then turned to see a boy with dark hair approach. She tried to place who he was, especially since she recognized the voice. However, it took her a few moments before she blinked in surprise and a smile graced her face. "Lionel? What are you doing here? Grabbing something to eat or what?" Honestly it shouldn't surprise her. After all, everyone in the school was here. Well, almost everyone. There was at least one head of hair that she would have recognized anywhere, but she hadn't spotted her white-haired classmate. Maybe he wouldn't show? After all, she was certain that he'd basically made the whole year miserable with his behaviour. "You look nice though. Your mum help pick out the suit or something?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: Man I can't recognize anyone...
                                                OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

RedEagleEye007

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 10:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ tђเг๔ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

That's all they really want
Some fun
When the working day is done
Girls - they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have fun

Matilda had been looking forward to this dance event when she'd heard about it. Of course, however, her mother wouldn't buy her the dress that she originally wanted, with her saying it was too revealing. Mattie had rolled her eyes, but acquiesced with her mother's request. Then no one asked her to the dance, so she was here solo. At first, she wasn't going to come. But she had all the stuff already and she didn't want to be the only one in the school not going. So, here she was, standing by herself at the refreshment table, regretting her decision. "I should have stayed in my dorm," she grumbled to herself.

Some boys take a beautiful girl
And hide her away from the rest of the world
I want to be the one to walk in the sun
Oh girls they want to have fun

Oh girls just want to have

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

{Clicky the piccy!}

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:15 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ѕιηgℓє
                                                          Looking Sweet at the Dessert Table with Aster
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Happy
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Everything's so pretty! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ι'м α и є ω ѕ σ υ ℓ , ι ¢αмє ιитσ тнιѕ ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂ ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт 'вσυт нσω тσ g ι ν є αи∂ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυт ѕιи¢є ι ¢ α м є н є я є , fєℓт тнє נσу αи∂ т н є f є α я ✿ ✿ ✿xxxxxx
                                                          fιи∂ιиg муѕєℓf мαкιиg єνєяу ρ σ ѕ ѕ ι в ℓ є м ι ѕ т α к є ✿ ✿ ✿xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spacePam giggled at Aster's sarcasm, rolling her eyes very dramatically and shrugging. "Oh, I dunno, I just looked around 'til I found a blonde girl who looked like she was silently judging all the romantic saps and figured 'yep, that's Aster,'" she chirped, perhaps a bit too amused. It wasn't like she was being insulting her best friend, anyway. After all, the whole reason she'd wanted to find her best friend was so that they could sit around and gossip. Or, well. Not gossip so much as make up outlandishly ridiculous backstories for everything they saw happening. Gossip implied that they knew names and thought any of it was true, which generally wasn't the case. They were just goofing off. And judging, but not in a mean way. Pam didn't really have the ability to be mean, even if she'd wanted to. The comment about her own attire was met with a wide grin. "Laugh it up, it was either this, or something floor length and ridiculous. My legs are too long for normal hems!"

spaceThe Hufflepuff took another bite of her cupcake, snickering a bit at the other girl's comment on the outfits. She really couldn't talk, considering she absolutely did look like some sort of Tinkerbell masquerade cosplay, but some of them were a bit over the top for sure. "I was wondering if there was some sort of sale on clothes from the turn of the century," she cracked, pointing to one gown in particular that was more than a little insane looking. Was she wearing actual hoops underneath that thing? Who even did that? She glanced around the room, pointing towards the area of the room that the date auction being held at. "I've only seen Zeph, he's kind of hard to miss. But he's over at the auction," she said, her voice dropping to a conspiratorial whisper for the last bit, and then she giggled. What Zeph was doing at the date auction was beyond her, but she looked forward to asking him about it the next morning. Maybe he'd meet the love of his life, she thought hysterically, then had to fight not to laugh aloud at her own stupid joke. The comment about everyone dancing made her shrug, pouting a bit. "Drat, just when I was going to ask if you wanted to try," she teased, though honestly she was a bit disappointed. She might've liked dancing! But, she didn't really know who else she'd dance with. Maybe they'd find one of their other friends and she could talk them into it.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✿ ✿ ✿ ι'м α у σ υ и g ѕ σ υ ℓ ιи тнιѕ νєяу ѕ т я α и g є ω σ я ℓ ∂
                                                          xxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ нσριиg ι ¢συℓ∂ ℓ є α я и α вιт вσυт ωнαт ιѕ т я υ є αи∂ f α к є
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ вυт ωну αℓℓ тнιѕ н α т є ؟ тяу тσ ¢ σ м м υ и ι ¢ α т є
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✿ ✿ ✿ fιи∂ιиg т я υ ѕ т αи∂ ℓ σ ν є ιѕ иσт αℓωαуѕ є α ѕ у тσ м α к є

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 11:55 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Cнa₴єя aиd Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя || Fоцятн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel sometimes hated the fact that he was literally the only straight person in his group of friends. Honestly, it made for awkward conversation when someone brought up how disgusting it would be to date him. Not that he'd want to date Ivy, but seriously, it did make him think that maybe she could say it less often around people they knew. Like there was something wrong with him. There wasn't, and it was just her opinion, but that was just something that shouldn't be said around a friend. Then again, Ivy was just this side of blunt. He sighed. He wasn't sure if he wanted to be here, honestly. It was full of couples and he just... Wasn't one of them. He knew Grayson was around somewhere, just where, he didn't know, and he didn't want to walk into him and Amata snogging. That was just... Eugh!

He made his way over to the refreshment area, thinking that he could at least grab a drink or something, when he noticed a girl off by herself. He frowned, thinking that didn't look right. Which, to his way of thinking, wasn't. She didn't look like she wanted to be here, and he decided to go up to her to at least talk. Maybe having a fellow stag would make the night easier for the both of them?
                                                "Um, hey. You here alone or waiting for someone? I mean, if you are, we could hang out for the night or something." Smooth, Joel, real smooth. He would have facepalmed, but the mask he was wearing was preventing that.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Going stag sucks...
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:03 am
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ tђเг๔ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

Some fun

The girl was ready to turn around and head back to her dorm when someone approached her. She vaguely recognized his voice. Couldn't place it, but she knew him. The boy asked if she was waiting on someone and if not, if she wanted to "hang out for the night"? "No, I'm not. I was about to leave but... I could stay." She glanced around the room, then back to him. "What kind of hang out did you have in mind? This is a dance after all," she said with a small smirk. She didn't mind dancing, even with someone she wasn't sure she knew. His eyes seemed familiar though. She usually noticed things like that.

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

{Clicky the piccy!}

Diamond Wales

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 5:19 am
User Image

Time: Valentines 2032
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Floral

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola turned ever so slightly when she saw out of the corner of her eye a dragon masked gentleman approach and beamed when the mask was pulled up some so she could identify Devonte. She chuckled at his complaint about the mask, happy Devonte had found her, though when he complimented her appearance she blushed some. "Thanks. Mum made the dress and Dad designed the shoes and mask," She said lifting up her dress ever so slightly to reveal the bronze flats she wore before letting the dress drop. She paused wondering not for the first time if he didn't want to hear about her parents, especially her mother considering what her mother was. Then again it was part of who she was and if he really hated it that much wouldn't he have quit spending time with her long ago. Though he was sort of isolated, or more than usual, since the whole incident with his brother. She couldn't figure out if it was by his choice or some other mater. He spent more time with her now. She didn't mind that, even if it meant she spent less time with Selina as she was giving Layton the cold shoulder because of what he did. Even if Layton hadn't attacked Devonte of all people, she might have, that was the actions of a psycho regardless of whether you hated someone or not.

She changed the subject, still smiling as she teased, "Devonte, I'm pretty sure it isn't till the end of the night you're supposed to reveal who you really are. Either way it might have been easier to breath if you picked a less elaborate mask. But it looks good. You look good." She amended blushing at her admitting of him looking good.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC}
                                                                        Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:52 am
This a long time coming like a comet pass;
Got 'em all fired up from the rocket blast!
And if I fall on my sword turn my bones to ash...
Let it clog up the sand in that hourglass.
We're in the title fight, blow for a blow!
And you can reap the benefits of what I have to sow.
'Cause I'm about that worth of which you don't appear to know-
So you can take the scene while I take over the show.

User Image
A S T E R I A
C E C I L Y
F R E Y

third yeargryffindormuggleborn

Aster would have given Pam a look for that reply, as true as it was, but her mask made it hard. "I'm doing a public service. These people need to be reminded that I'm always watching," she said grimly, but sounded like she was about to snicker, her mouth twitching into a half smile. "The rabbit never sleeps," she intoned in her best dark antihero voice, and then burst into her own giggles. "My legs are too short," she retorted. "Mum wanted me to wear something long and ridiculous when she heard. I had threaten to not go at all to get her to back down."

"Yeah, the Renaissance bargain bin," she snickered. "I was playing count the hoops before you showed up. About to start on a game of spot the corset, actually." Did some of these people think they were extras on a TV program? Because they dressed like they did. Her eyes widened at the mention of Zeph at the auction. "I had no idea he was on the market for love," she replied with mock exaggeration. "Who will steal his heart?" Whoever it was, she hoped they were tall too, because Zeph was a giant among ants, and a giant couldn't take an ant on a date without the use of a ladder.

She frowned at Pam's next teasing comment, not because she was offended, but because she wondered if the Hufflepuff did actually want to dance. It did seem like something Pam would enjoy. Aster didn't like dancing, and doubted she ever would but... Well, it was Valentine's Day. "I'm not afraid to try anything," she snorted. "I mean... I would be the best at it obviously. It would scare everyone else into submission." She hoped Cupid was happy. For once she was putting someone she really cared about ahead of herself. Sort of.

OOC:
Cara MiaKitty

It's a long way down when your head is in the clouds...
And all around the sirens play; don't get in my way!
Don't tell me I should bow, 'cause I'm no clown;
And this is not a game, don't get in my way!
Poisoned by the snakes in the grass...
Hoaxed by the rats out the maze...
Shoulda never poked the lion as she passed;
'Cause now it's two hawks in a cage.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:25 am
User Image
xxxxxMordred Taylor Seftonxxxxx
2nd Year Ravenclaw

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Mordred had resigned himself to attending the Masquarade figuring it shouldn't be that bad. He had been to one or two fashion shows in London with his Mum and they weren't awful. Granted he was usually watching documentaries on his phone, or listening to music, or reading in the back while there was an explosion of clothes make-up and way too much hair product and perfume fumes for his taste in the air. He was thankful for the Valentine's theme as he suspected if he wasn't masked that Gia would be all the quicker to find him. He didn't put it past her not to find him sometime throughout the evening. If she wasn't busy killing Carver for doing something dangerous like complementing how she looked. Or if she hadn't skipped all together. Mordred suspected Gia would come for the sake of science though, even dress up. This was the same girl who thought it was a brilliant idea to kiss him to see if there was any attraction. Maybe she was at the kissing booth testing other lips. It wasn't his concern, he decided as he took a sip of the punch he had gotten a few moments ago. In fact it might be good if she was over there as Mordred spotted the Auction for dates and suspected the moment Gia found him she would drag him there and sign him up and he couldn't protest as he was her "minion". Mordred did a lot for Gia but he didn't really feel like becoming a prostitute. Call girl-boy- Gigolo whatever you wanted to call it for the sake of Gia's entertainment. And yes, it was prostitution because you were selling yourself for a date, he didn't care if it was school sponsored or for charity and wasn't about sex but just for a "good time".

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Looking: Mysterious

{OoC: Open for Interaction}
Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 11:56 am
Professor Landon Price
Former Hufflepuff
Advanced Flying

User ImageUser Image
                                    Location: Masquerade Ball - Refreshment Table

It was Valentine’s Day and despite not have a date, Landon couldn’t avoid the masquerade ball being held that evening. When he heard Emma didn’t want to go he couldn’t help but question why. Of course he convinced her into going and in formed his sister of the event. Claire of course went to work figuring out something for Emma to wear. He knew it would keep her busy and happy to have something to do. With her daughter away at school and living at his place, she could probably use it.

So knowing that his niece was around there somewhere, Landon walked around the great hall and found himself at the refreshment table. Seeing he assumed one of his colleges by her height, Landon walked over to her with his punch in one hand and a heart shaped cookie in the other. “Good evening, enjoying the festivities?” He asked her with a smile.

With: Germaine

Wearing: Handsome Formal Attire

OOC: ---

The Forgotten Weasley

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 3:00 pm
We will call this place our home,
The dirt in which our roots may grow.
Though the storms will push and pull,
We will call this place our home.
We’ll tell our stories on these walls.
Every year, measure how tall.
And just like a work of art,
We’ll tell our stories on these walls.

User Image

G E R M A I N E
D Y A N
U M B E R

former hufflepuffmugglebornlibrarian

Germaine knew only one fellow staff member with hair that color, but she wasn't about to say anything to that effect. Just because she was an adult didn't mean she had to spoil the fun. She wished there had been something like this when she was in Hogwarts; she would have loved it. Then again, she could still enjoy it now. Even if she couldn't entirely relax; as a professor she was still expected to be keeping an eye on the students. "Good evening," she replied with a grin. "Yes, and the refreshments, but you're doing the same, I see." She nodded at his cookie and punch. Most of the students were on the dance floor, but here they were, at the refreshments table. Could you blame them? Most of her colleagues, though Drusilla, she thought wryly, might be an exception, were not going to chance embarrassing themselves in front of their students.

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Let the years we’re here be kind.
Let our hearts, like doors, open wide.
Settle our bones like wood over time.
Give us bread, give us salt, give us wine.
A little broken, a little new.
We are the impact and the glue.
Capable of more than we know,
We call this fixer upper home.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 6:17 pm
User Image
                                                This ain't a song for the broken-hearted
                                                No silent prayer for the faith-departed
                                                I ain't gonna be just a face in the crowd
                                                You're gonna hear my voice
                                                When I shout it out loud

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Cнa₴єя aиd Vїcё Capтaїп || Gґуffїпdоя || Fоцятн Уёaя

════════════════════════

Joel scratched his head when she asked what kind of hanging out he had in mind. Well, as she pointed out that it was a dance, he could think of several ways. Making complete fools of themselves on the dance floor, snickering over some of the other outfits they were seeing, possibly guess at who was all under the masks... Those were activities he could enjoy at something like this. Who knew? He might even make a new friend out of all of this. He shrugged. "Dancing's always good. So's just talking and joking around too. Possibly even make wild guesses at who's under the masks we see. We'd probably be wrong, but it sounds like fun in any case." In any case, it definitely would kill the boredom and not remind him of the fact that literally everyone he knew was dating but him. That really sucked.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Going stag sucks...
                                                OOC:
                                                Scrum

This is for the ones who stood their ground
                                                For Tommy and Gina who never backed down
                                                Tomorrow's getting harder make no mistake
                                                Luck ain't even lucky
                                                Got to make your own breaks

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 7:09 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxThird Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

A smile formed on his face as the girl recognized him. That definitely meant it had to be her...and voice said it all. He nodded his head to her question, that being half of the reason why he came over there in the first place. "I was just coming over her to get food and something to drink. And also because I just actually gave up on trying to find someone that I knew. How ironic it is that I find someone as soon as I stop looking right?" he said with a laugh. But really...that was just the luck he had. He was glad to have found someone though. Part of him was even glad that it was Lynn as well...

Lionel couldn't help but get a little thrown off by the compliment, which automatically made him look to what the other girl had looked like. She looked nice as well. "Thank you...and no actually, my father picked this one out for me. He's a businessman so he's pretty good with this sort of thing. Turns out the whole mask thing is new to him as well though. He just got the first one he could find," he said, looking over his clothes and shrugging his shoulders. "You look really nice yourself." He returned the compliment, sincerity in his tone.

"So, are you enjoying yourself?" he asked. He almost wanted to take it back immediately however. 'Why would you ask that of all things? The night just started.' he thought to himself. But, he figured he'd just play it off and go with it.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 8:45 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

Devonte gave her a smile, nodding and rubbing the back of his head. His face felt like it was on fire, especially just below his ears. He was so used to making fun of Lola that now that he actually liked her and enjoyed being in her company, it was harder to interact. Having a crush sucked. Maybe if he actually asked her out it would be easier? Well, he had the whole night to figure it out so he wouldn't worry about it now. "Well, they've got a good eye." It was still a little weird knowing that Lola was only half-human, as well as her parents (or at least her mom) but he was sure that if he had learned about it a couple years ago--or even a year ago--his reaction would be a lot different.

At her comment about revealing himself too early, he slid the mask back down quickly, smirking slightly. "Ah well, it wasn't like you wouldn't have been able to recognize me by my voice even if I hadn't pulled it up. Besides, no one else saw it. And if they did, I could always cast some forgetfulness curse on them," he said jokingly. Maybe only half-jokingly, as he probably would've if he knew any and was confident he wouldn't be caught. It was at her compliment that he was glad he was wearing the mask. His face was probably as red as a tomato, although the red of the mask probably hid it fairly well. "Well, um, thank you.. This is probably stupid and I can't believe I'm asking you this, but do you want to dance?" The words were out of his mouth before his mind even processed what he was saying, and it was too late to take it back.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 10:41 pm
├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ├───═▇═─┤
๓คtเl๔ค ς๏llเภร
ђยŦŦlєקยŦŦ tђเг๔ אєคг

├─═▇═───═─┤ ஐ ├───═▇═─┤

Some fun

Mattie had an idea who was under the mask of the boy talking to her, and it tickled her fancy, since she'd been trying to hang out with him again since their last run-in. His ideas as to things to do were pretty good. She'd like to dance, but she was trying to avoid bumping into her brother. However, if she did with a boy... that would be pretty funny to see. Guessing who was who would be fun too, although Mattie only knew a few people. "We could also look for all the trashy dresses," she said with a smirk. Turning to her "date", she held out her hand. "Shall we, then?"

๏ยt ๏Ŧ ςђคгคςtєг
{...}

{Clicky the piccy!}

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:04 am
User Image

Time: Valentines 2032
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Floral

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

Lola's blush brightened when he told her, her parents had a good eye. "They're artisans..." Lola said, realizing this was probably one of the longest conversations she had mentioning her parents. She was sure at one time or other she might have mentioned her father was a wandmaker but it wasn't as if he was particularly well known. Her parents had met through artisan crafts-wandmaking-but it seemed too odd to elaborate at the moment. Besides she really didn't want to spend that long talking about her parents anyways.

She smiled and shrugged as he said that it wasn't as if she wouldn't have recognized him. It was true. After all she had only so many people she could think of that would purposely seek her out. She may be pretty but she wasn't one of the girls that all the guys chased after. She wasn't that type of halfling. Half nymphs weren't like half veelas who automatically attracted people to them. They both were pretty but very different abilities even if they were likely related. "Let's try to avoid cursing people tonight," Lola suggested folding her arms behind her and glancing to the dance floor for a moment when she asked if she wanted to dance. She looked at him and shook her head and said, "That's not stupid. It's a dance isn't that what we're supposed to do? Dance." Realizing she might be giving mixed messages with her less than direct answer she held out a hand and said, "I'd love to dance. I'm not sure I'm that good though." She knew how to dance without a set course but dancing in pairs to waltzes or what not she was far from familiar with. Hopefully Devonte was good at leading, she was sure her natural rhythm could make up for her bad dancing if she had a good lead.
                                                                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC}
                                                                        Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas