Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 1:25 pm
User Image

User ImageUser Image
                                                        Location : Masquerade Ball - The Garden

Emma had only gone because her uncle talked her into it (and her friends would have dragged her to the ball anyways). So here she was in a hot pink dress and black flats with a mask one that probably didn’t hide who she was. How many students had white hair? Standing in the great hall, Emma looked around at everyone. Of course everyone was wearing masks so she wouldn’t know who anyone was unless she was right on top of them. She had to admit a lot of the girls were in very pretty dresses. A few of them even made her blush…

It caused her to think of some of the girls in her year. The one’s that made her feel like they could see right into her soul or something. Emma never understood the feeling but it always made her overwhelmed. Hearing the auction start, Emma couldn’t help but look over and saw at least one person she’d bid on. However she could never bring herself to do it. She even noticed Hannah was in it.

Shaking her head, Emma couldn’t help but notice what her attention was drawn too. Not being able to take it anymore the Hufflepuff made a beeline outside. Finding herself in the garden, she went to a bench and with a sigh immediately sat down. Not realizing at the time she wasn’t alone. After a brief moment of calming herself that’s when she noted a girl next to her. “Oh… sorry I didn’t see you there…” She said noting the girl had white hair and had an Alice and Wonderland theme going on. “I like your Alice and Wonderland theme…” She told her with small smile. “It’s nice… really creative.” She added before looking down at her lap. ‘What am I doing here anyways…?’ She thought beginning to wish she hadn’t come.

Status: Panicking... Completely unsure... Oh I didn't see her there.
                                                        With: Alice

Wearing: Hot Pink Dress with Black Accents

OOC: ---

mc2

Somewhere you'll fit in huh?
                                                        A loyal friend like you?
                                                        I think you'll have no trouble fitting in here!
                                                        Hufflepuff!

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 2:54 pm
Echoes start as a cross in you,
Trembling noises that come too soon.
Spatial movement which seems to you,
Resonating your mask or feud.
Hollow talking and hollow girl;
Force it up from the root of pain.
Never said it was good...
Never said it was near...

User Image

α и т ı g ø и e
¢ α š š ı ø ρ e ı α
ł ı ł ł α и т ı и e

яανeи¢łαωføυятн чeαяρυяeвłøøđše¢øиđ вøяи

Anti had no idea who Micheal Flatley was, but she could relate. "My mother used to make me take lessons, too," she said quietly. "To make me more graceful. It um- it didn't work, not really." Her instructor had been a strict aging witch with a tongue like a whip, and she'd cracked it often. The more anxious Anti got, the clumsier she had been, and most of her sessions had ended in tears. She knew Selina wasn't pureblooded, but Grey was an old Irish line. Maybe her father was the one with the dirtied blood?

She stared at her lap when her house mate referenced headstones for her deceased family. She knew Selina was an orphan, but had never heard the gory details, and had no desire to. Sometimes Anti wondered what her life would have been like had she been an orphan. As far as she knew, there was no one to go to if her parents died. Except maybe Luke, because he was an adult and her half cousin? But she didn't really trust Luke. At all. And it didn't matter anyways, because her parents weren't going to just up and die, and she should be ashamed for even thinking about it objectively.

Before she could even think of how to respond to that, someone walked up, a boy, and for a split second Anti was convinced it was Vander, furious at having found her out here daring to converse with a filthy halfblood, and she considered running. But it wasn't Vander, it was Layton, and while Anti would not exactly say she was comfortable around the Hufflepuff, she'd take him over her brother any day. She inched to the edge of the bench, wondering if this was her cue to politely excuse herself and let them have their... moment, if that was what this was.

Anti was pretty sure this was a moment. He was smirking and she was giggling and speaking softly with her head on his shoulder and Anti felt as though she were watching something very intimate that she didn't really have the right to be witnessing. Even if it was probably tame compared to what other people were getting up to. It is their anniversary, she reminded herself sharply, and slipped off the bench and onto her feet with an "I should be going back in, anyways. Thank you for staying with me, Selina. Good night, Layton." She ducked past the two and walked swiftly down the path, disappearing around the corner.

OOC:
Graydon Ironshield

Deviled Dregs

Shadow rises and you are here.
And then you cut, you cut it out-
And everything goes back to the beginning.
Silence seizes a cluttered room...
Light is shed not a breath too soon.
Darkness rises in all you do;
Standing and drawn across the room.
Spatial movements and butterflies.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 4:09 pm
User Image

Time: Valentines 2032
Looking: Lost in Wonderland
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Alice jumped some when a girl took a seat next to her and she quickly covered her drawing. The girl who sat next to her had pretty white hair, similar to Eira's, the thought and surprise of being caught outside making Alice blush, but Alice was sure the girl wasn't Eira. Alice felt confident that she could recognize Eira with or without a mask at this point. The girl was still awfully pretty, but seemed a timid and soft spoken, though more vocal than she tended to be with strangers.

"I... I can move if you'd like?" She said, blushing a brighter pink that turned to red as the girl seemed surprised to see someone already sitting on the bench. "I'd hate to be a bother," Alice added quietly, looking down at the drawing she set down on her lap.

She blushed brighter at the compliment and squeaked out, "Thank-you... I... I figured because of my name... and I always loved the story." She thought to mention she would illustrate scenes from the story often enough but thought better of it and said nothing. She looked curiously at the girl who Alice thought was likely younger than her. The girl looked uncomfortable, maybe as uncomfortable as Alice had felt. Looking out at the garden she said, "It's pretty out here. I mean it is pretty inside too but..." Still blushing, Alice confessed, "I don't do well with crowds."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC}
                                                            murruelecreuset

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 10:28 pm
I know I'll wither so peel away the bark
Because nothing grows when it is dark
In spite of all my fears, I can see it all so clear
I see it all so clear
User Image
User Image

Wearing ✧Where I am- Gardens ✧What I'm doing- Conversing ✧Who I'm with- Alice and Emma ✧Why I'm here- Delivering a gift

Eira had distributed most of her gifts with only one left, and for some odd reason this one made her the most nervous. Despite they're still relative closeness she had felt her friend was starting to pull away from her and she had no idea why. Granted, she herself hadn't been her usual proprium as of late either. It would seem the stirrings within her had become stronger than she possibly imagined and she had no way of dealing with it. She hadn't even been sure if this attraction, and indeed that unfortunately was what this was, had been because Alice was just a close friend who happened to be female or because she was just female. Though the more she found herself missing the other girl's presence she found it was closer to the former than the latter. And it especially didn't help once Ivy had come forth with a girlfriend of her own. She had observed the blonde girl and could see attractive physical traits that had probably enticed her friend, well that and her wit of course. She couldn't see the rambunctious Gryffindor with anyone tedious so that probably gravitated to her more than her good looks. Perhaps, that was what caught her on Alice? Her shy and humble personality as well as her bright bursts of happiness and energy that seemed to make her entire person shine in an ethereal light. Eira had found herself missing that light more than a bit now and days. She had thought they'd reconcile from the gift she had sent her for Yule, the other girl was always mentioning the two of them having tea parties together and thought her own personal tea set had been the perfect gesture but she had yet to receive such an invitation. The teen just gave another sigh as she exited the Great Hall to peruse the gardens in hope of possibly catching her wayward friend out there; she truly seemed to honor her namesake with her propensity for the outdoors. Thankfully luck was with her as she spotted her dyed blonde hair rather quickly besides another, probably naturally, blonde haired person. A flare of something dark lit within her at seeing the two sitting so close and at seeing Alice blushing as she did when she was with her. Who was that other girl? She looked younger so possibly a classmate of Alice's? She couldn't just stand there looking and saying nothing, it was beyond creepy so she walked over to the two of them making sure to make enough noise so that her presence wouldn't come as a surprise. She managed a small smile at both girls once she was standing in front of them, fidgeting rather awkwardly when she realized that her friend might not even recognize her because of the mask. "Good evening to you both. I hope I'm not intruding on a personal affair." Eira greeted them in her usual soft tone but she was rather curious as to who this other girl was and why she seemed to cause such an unsettling burn in the depth of her stomach.

mc2

murruelecreuset

Cover your crystal eyes
And feel the tones that tremble down your spine
Cover your crystal eyes
And let your colours bleed and blend with mine

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:05 am
Because I can't hold on when I'm stretched so thin
I make the right moves but I'm lost within
I put on my daily facade but then
I just end up getting hurt again
User Image
User Image

мυɢɢℓєвσяиє sιиɢℓє υиcσиғιиє∂

Gia followed Carver out with her own hands full of additional food as well as a few swiped bottles of butterbeer should they become thirsty. She had heard from a few upper years about how at the last ball a handful of students had been caught with alcohol and hadn't put it past these idiots to attempt to spike the punch bowl. She knew if she were so inclined she'd do so, though probably not with alcohol. That was just too blase, too basic. She'd probably entertain herself with putting potions such as the babbling beverage or perhaps the dogbreath potion she had read about in the back of her potions textbook. Unfortunately the first was an OWL level potion while the second had so many convoluted ingredients she was sure she'd have to owl order them and not even the amusing reactions was worth her pocketbook being emptied. So int he absence of that entertainment Gia had decided that her friend Carver would have to be a suitable replacement for the evening. It also helped that she had dressed in a manner that would make it harder than usual to stare at her twin peaks, though that wasn't the only reason she had chosen this garb. She spent five days out the week confined in a semi-formal dress and people expected her to do so an extra day in the effort to be "pretty"?! ******** that! The Slytherin teen inwardly groaned when she saw that they weren't the only ones who decided to take refuge in the gardens, though it would seem they might be the only ones without the objective to stick their tongues down the other's throat. Disgusting. Thankfully she managed to find an unoccupied bench farther away from all that and set the food and drinks on side before sitting down on the other. She knew some sort of magic had to be in the air for the gardens to feel so warm when she was sure it was still a stagnant 40ish degrees outside but it still didn't stop her from unbuttoning her slightly stifling blazer. "So what tricks will you be doing to dazzle me tonight?" Gia dryly asked her friend as she grabbed on of the cookies to take a bite out of.

Red Hot Missy

Quote:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Wearing △Where ~Gardens △With ~Carver △What ~Getting away from the haze △OOC ~
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself (myself)
I ask why, but in my mind
I find I can't rely on myself

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 2:57 pm
User Image

User Image

Hufflepuff │ Seeker │ Fourth Year

Layton grinned like what he assumed to be an idiot, but he didn't really care. It was their first anniversary! It was something very special. He was glad he knew her well enough to recognize her even behind the mask, although he wouldn't have minded if it was something a little more common. "Well if it's not, congratulations, because you're gonna be given a gift pretty soon," he teased. While she was hugging him, he heard a voice that he recognized to be Anti's quickly seeing herself out and he honestly didn't blame her. He had never third-wheeled himself, but he didn't think it was too much fun.

But besides that, he felt a little weird about it. Did she not like him? If she did, he never gave her a reason to. Had she heard about last year, the skirmish in the woods? He wouldn't have been surprised, but then again she and Devonte didn't seem too close so it wasn't like he beat up her best friend or anything--not like in the case of Lola. He backed up a little, looking around before pushing his mask up just a bit and leaning in to kiss her cheek, which thankfully was not covered by the mask. "Happy Anniversary," he said, one hand playing with the boxed present in his pocket. "I, um.. I got you something."

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

♥ Selina Grey ♥

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:45 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fouʀth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅳ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅳ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Selina heard Anti thank her for keeping her company, just before her friend took her leave, and felt a pang of guilt. One thing which sucked about Valentines Day was it was a cruel and unneeded reminder to those whom were alone and unattached that they were ... well, alone and unattached. Selina always had the impression Anti was alone much of the time, a state of affairs which until recently she was well accustomed to.

She saw the box Layton had, and produced the box she'd brought along as well, and replied softly, "I have something for you as well. Why not open your's first, since I made you search so hard."

Deviled Dregs

OOC: When Layton opens his box he'll see a set of three Rapidograph technical art pens, which are used for art and drafting of blueprints. They're made for precision work and quite expensive.

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:44 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton smiled lightly and took the box that Selina presented, opening it up to reveal the pens. His eye lit up and he raised his head to look at her, wrapping his arms around her to give her a tight and loving hug. "Oh my gosh, they're great!" He said enthusiastically. "They'll definitely help me to color between the lines," he joked with a wink, though with only having one eye it could also be seen as a blink. "..That was a blink, by the way." As he looked over them, he raised an eyebrow. He knew these things weren't cheap. "But you didn't have to spend so much on me.. How much did these set you back?"

He felt slightly bad, both for himself and for her. He didn't want her to think she had to spend a ton of money to make him happy, even if it was an anniversary gift, and her gift made his seem pretty lame in comparison. While his gift certainly wasn't cheap either by any means, it didn't set him back too much that his wallet was completely empty. He handed her the gift he had gotten her, smiling a bit sadly. "You definitely beat me in terms of the better gift, but.. I still hope you like it."

Graydon Ironshield

OOC: In Layton's box is a ring for Selina.

♥ Selina Grey ♥

━━━━━━

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:53 pm
User Image
                                            And you don't seem the lying kind
                                            A shame you seemed an honest man
                                            And all the fears you hold so dear

User Image

════════════════════════

Fouʀth Yᴇᴀʀ |Ⅳ| Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ |Ⅳ| Hᴀʟғ-Bʟᴏᴏᴅ

════════════════════════

Text

Selina chuckled softly at Layton's joke, as she kissed him on the cheek, and told him, with a gentle smile, slipping into Irish, "Smaoineamh ar rud ar bith de sé," as she laid her head back on his shoulder.

When she opened the box, her heart skipped a beat when she saw the ring contained therein, catching the light and sparkling like the stars in the sky above. "Oh, its beautiful, Layton," she said in a voice barely above a whisper. Holding out her slim hand for him to place the ring upon it, she asked, "Would you?"

Deviled Dregs

OOC: From the Irish:'Think nothing of it'.

════════════════════════
                                            OOC:
                                            User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Will turn to whisper in your ear
                                            and you know I don't mean to hurt you
                                            But you know that it means so much
                                            And you don't even feel a thing

PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:57 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          јεṡṡε сαlṿεɾτ
                                                          Looking Fine at the Gardens with Jesse
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Whyyyyyyyyyyyy? ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

αṉḋ ώ h α τ ïṡ τhïṡ l ε α ќ ï ṉ ģ Ⴣεсτïṉģ ṃ ÿ ε ÿ ε ṡ ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ḋøεṡ τhε ø ï l τhατ ïṡ ḋ ɾ ï ρ ρ ï ṉ ģ ṃεαṉ τhïṡ ïṡ α с ɾ ÿ ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxxxxxxxx
                                                          ώïll ï εṿεɾ вε ṡ ø ṃ ε τ h ï ṉ ģ ώïτh ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ṡ τø h ï ḋ ε ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxxxxx
                                                          øɾ αṃ ï јυṡτ α в ø ï l ε ɾ ώïτh ṉ ø τ h ï ṉ ģ ï ṉ ṡ ï ḋ ε ? x❇ ❇ ❇xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceElliott barely even blinked when Jesse approached and promptly took up his usual position in the Ravenclaw's lap, a hand slipping down to his boyfriend's head. His fingers lightly scratched the other boy's scalp, though he froze when Jesse spoke. His jaw tightened, eyes glancing down to glare at him. "Really? Honestly?" he bit out, more than a little annoyed. As if it wasn't bad enough that he'd told Jesse he loved him when he'd been drunk. As if it wasn't bad enough that Jesse apparently didn't return the sentiment. Now the Slytherin was going to make fun of him, too. A tic started in his jaw, and he ground his teeth. He didn't want to deal with this. Not at all. He was still furious with himself over the whole thing. And hurt, which just annoyed him all the more. He kept trying not to let it bother him, after all, there was a reason it'd taken getting completely trashed for him to say he loved Jesse. He'd always overthought it before, any time he even tried to consider the possibility that he might. How was he supposed to've said it before that, when he didn't even know what it was supposed to be? Kenneth was no help, which made Elliott want to jump off a cliff just to escape the embarrassment of having asked his brother in the first place. If he'd had some sort of useful advice, he'd have just lived with it, but as it was, he'd been useless, and Elliott was left banging his head against a wall regretting every decision he'd ever made that'd led him to this point. Especially since Jesse hadn't said it back.

spaceHe'd been trying very, very hard not to obsess over that, actually. And not doing a very good job of it. He didn't want to analyze why exactly Jesse apparently didn't love him. He didn't want to know. He didn't want to have to look at it too hard, admit that this had been a mistake, and have it be over. Because he <******** loved Jesse. It wasn't like he was allowed to question it anymore and ponder what exactly it meant or how he even knew that's what he was feeling, he'd bloody said it, hadn't he? Once you said it, it was pretty much a done deal. But he'd still never figured out why Jesse wanted to date him in the first place, so it was a little too easy to believe that the lack of a confession on his end was because he just didn't feel the same way. Elliott didn't know why anyone would want to be with him, but Jesse had defied that expectation and stayed with him, and he'd gotten comfortable with that and just stopped questioning it... until now, and now he was constantly wondering what the bloody hell he was doing wrong. Except he was pretty sure it was everything, because ********, he didn't know what he was doing. All they did was study and snog, which he figured was a pretty good time, but he knew he was a total freak in that regard. Jesse hadn't ever really complained, but... Obviously something was wrong. But he didn't know what, and it was easier to just... keep doing the same, until Jesse got bored, and called it off. He didn't want him to. But that's what was going to happen.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx❇ ❇ ❇x ï ώαṉτ α l l τ ø ḋ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxx❇ ❇ ❇x ḋøṉ'τ ώ α ṉ τ τø h ε α ɾ ÿøυ ṡ α ÿ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx❇ ❇ ❇x "ÿøυ сαṉ'τ ḋø τ h ï ṡ ; ÿøυ сαṉ'τ ḋø τ h α τ "
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx❇ ❇ ❇x "ÿøυ'ɾε ṉ ø τ α l ï ṿ ï ṉ ģ τhïṉģ ώïτh ƒ ε ε l ï ṉ ģ ṡ "

User Image

(( OOC: ))

Red Hot Missy

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:41 pm
User Image

User Image

Layton could feel his face heating up as she kissed his cheek, something he was still adjusting to even after a year. It wasn't like he didn't enjoy it, it was just that his face had a very.. Bright reaction to it. He wasn't sure what she said in Irish, but whatever it was, he was sure it wasn't that big a deal.

Smiling brightly when she opened the box and seemed happy, he looked at her and grinned like an idiot--he just couldn't help it. Once she held out her hand to him, he nodded and took it in his, taking the ring and sliding it over and onto her finger. "It looks beautiful on you," he said honestly.

Graydon Ironshield

OOC:

♥ Selina Grey ♥

━━━━━━

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:07 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sєcση∂ Ƴєαя Sℓутнєяιη

Tessa had spent several hours getting ready, though she didn't know why. She didn't have a date, and frankly, she didn't care to spend the evening with anyone. At least this way, she'd get to prove her superior beauty and style. She had been in the Great Hall, but it started getting stuffy. The girl donned her elegant cloak and slipped outside, using the hood to further shadow her identity. Perhaps she'd be invited to dance with a mysterious stranger?

{OoC:}

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 10:54 pm
User Image

User Image
                                                            ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Kyson didn't know why he was here. It was Valentine's Day, a pointless holiday where couples found reasons to tell their significant other how much they loved them. In his opinion, it was a stupid holiday. If these couples were in a relationship, they should love each other the same every day, maybe even more with each passing day. It just didn't make sense to him. Still, this whole masquerade ball thing was a chance for him to get out of the dorm. He was either hanging out in his room or on the Pitch practicing these days, so he needed a change of scenery. Weaving through the extremely close dancing going on in the Great Hall, Kyson managed to find his way into the Gardens. There were more couples out here, but at least it was a bit quieter. Walking along the path, he looked around him, spotting a familiar head of purple hair. Of course he would run into her out here. Deciding he didn't have anything better to do, he headed her way, standing beside her, his hands in his pockets as he looked up at the sky. "Well, aren't you looking as cuddly as a cactus and as charming as an eel," he said in greeting. It may be Valentine's Day, but that was no reason for him to be nice to Tessa of all people... Okay, he didn't have to be a complete arse to her, but he still had to make it a point to add in as many snide comments as possible.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
                                                            SLYTHERIN CHASER xxxxxxx
                                                            SECOND YEAR xxxxxxxxxxxx

And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name. 'Cause I was only born inside my dreams.
                                                            Until you die for me, as long as there is a light, my shadow's over you. 'Cause I am the opposite of amnesia.
                                                            And you're a cherry blossom, you're about to bloom. You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon.
                                                            Some legends are told. Some turn to dust or to gold. But you will remember me, remember me for centuries.
                                                            And just one mistake is all it will take. We'll go down in history, remember me for centuries.

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:00 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Bréanainn Cian Conri
Charm's Professor(4-7)||Former Gryffindor||Father of Two

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Bréanainn walked into the Garden, donning a formal suit and tie. When he had figured out that there would be a Valentines Dance, he was actually quick to ask Christina if she wanted to go. There was not a better way to spend an evening than spending it with the woman that he loved...the mother of his children. He spent quite a bit of time with her as it was, but he figured that it would be nice to have a whole evening with her. He looked around the garden, looking for the women. He had told her to meet him out there because it was just a lot easier. The Great Hall had grown extremely crowded, which it was exactly the opposite in the garden. It was spacious and they could actually hear each other, where in the Great Hall that would've been difficult.

While he awaited her, he looked around the garden, thinking about how beautifully they decorated it for Valentines Day. He always thought it was interesting how much they decorated for these holidays and also how well it was done. He definitely thought that it was one of the best parts of Hogwarts. It just made it such a fun place to be for him. Well...Christina really helped with that as well. He of course bought her some jewelry as a gift for Valentine's day. But he would give the gifts to her in a bit.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

OOC:
mc2

Quote:

Quote:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:21 am
User Image

"Chrissy"
Christina Anna Dechering
Healing Professor of Hogwarts
Metamorphagus

Born in Georgia, U.S.A. on October 15, 2002
Wand: Rigid, with a spiraled shaft, 11 3/8 inches, Mahogany, Pegasus Wing Feather
Former Chameleon Dorm Member at the Salem Institute of Witchfract and Wizardry
Emotional State: happy
Wearing: pink floral

Currently it is Academic Year of 2031-2032xxx

Chrissy loved Valentines. She even loved the holiday when she was single because it was a lovely night to hook up on. However, she was a mother now and she had been seeing Bréanainn exclusively for some time now. Honestly it was amazing that the last time she had visited Quinn and Mary they were already toddling around. And they were into everything! Quinn still was changing his hair and eye color periodically too. She could only hope her son could get a grip on his abilities before going off to school or he'd have to be home schooled and Chrissy always felt her students who had muggle schooling seemed better prepared in her classes than those who had been home schooled. In the American system, if they had been born in the states, they would have gone to Pre-Wiz school but Chrissy had decided to have the kids in the UK so it would be easier once they got of Hogwarts age for her and Bréanainn and their schooling.

Chrissy was happy for the personal invite she had gotten from Bréanainn, always happy for an excuse to dress up, but she was obliged to go to some degree regardless as a chaperon. She figured she'd let her sister handle checking broom closets while she went to the ball to 'chaperon'. She headed to the garden in hopes of finding Bréanainn as he had said for them to meet. Chrissy was confident that he wouldn't be that hard to find. All she had to find was a man instead of a teenager in a mask.

Spotting her prey near a fountain, Chrissy came over, lifted up on her toes, though she didn't technically need to that much, to kiss him on the cheek. "Fancy seeing you here, Bréanainn," She said with a grin.

RedEagleEye007

((OoC))

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas