Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 9:42 am
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxA I M E E M C H A L E N

First Year ◆ Slytherin ◆ Half Blood

User Image

I know what you think in the morning,
                                                      When the sun shines on the ground,
                                                      And shows what you have done,
                                                      It shows where your mind has gone.

Amelia grinned when Caty smiled too. She was glad admitting her feelings hadn’t changed anything. She’d been worried Caty would suddenly start acting weird around her or just stop talking to her all together. Either way it would have made Aimee rather sad if that had happened. Caty was her best friend ever. She didn’t make friends easily and all the rest of her friends probably only liked her because Caty told them too or something. She wasn’t really likable after all. She wasn’t even sure why Caty liked her really. She was quiet and awkward and made stupid comments and just was generally not that likable. No one had ever been friends with her before Caty… so she didn’t want to ******** up that friendship.

She blinked when Caty defended Leon and shrugged. "I dunno. He doesn’t seem to like me very much. He just kinda…. Glares at me. I tried to be friends with him… but I’m not too great at being friends." She shrugged again and gave Caty a small awkward smile. Maybe she should just try harder with Leon. Not that she wanted to have a crush on Leon! She just wanted to not have a crush on Caty anymore, and Leon seemed like maybe he needed some friends. He reminded her of… well herself. Herself before Caty at least….

She was so caught up in her own thoughts that she barely even registered that Caty had said yes to her request for dancing. That is until Caty started dragging her towards the dance floor. Her eyes went wide and she blushed very hard. Why oh why had she asked her to dance. It was only now that she was being dragged to the dance floor that she remembered she had no idea how to dance. Its not like her mother had spent time teaching her or anything. She doubted her mother even knew how to dance really… She mostly just drank a lot and screamed a lot and brought home random men for a couple weeks or so…. She shuddered at the thought and pushed those memories down. She didn’t want to think about them. She never wanted to think about them. Ever. Again. She would never have to be around that again. Michael…. Her father wouldn’t….

Her thoughts were distracted when Caty put her hand on her shoulder and took her other hand in hand. Aimee blushed even brighter when she realized that she was supposed to put her hand on Caty’s waist. She gulped and slowly placed her fingers gently on the other girl’s waist, trying to not think about the fact that it was a very intimate way to touch someone. At least for an 11 year old. "Sorry if I step on your feet..." She whispered. "I dunno how to dance."

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You all have guns,
And you never put the safety on,
I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep,
But I can't, but I can't when you all have,
Guns for hands, yeah

Yukina101

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 2:40 pm
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>
Time: Valentines 2032
Looking: Flawless

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Cathy rolled her eyes behind her mask when Jean asked about what David did. It did surprise her that Jean didn't know about David's marriage. Hell she was an aunt now! Then again she was more one to talk about herself than others. "Oh, David? So apparently he totally made out with this other girl... I know I totally don't see the appeal but my brother end up having this Sapphire girl and Leo all fighting over him. Thing is David never told Leo that he made out with Sapphire while he was dating Leo and worse he made out with Sapphire before he even started dating Leo which wouldn't have been that big of deal if Leo knew but she didn't. Okay, Sapphire may have been the one to kiss my brother but still!" She shook her head with a tut and said, "And, yeah, David and Leo have been married for ages. They got engaged right before their last year. You didn't know? Hell, they have a kid now, even."

She smiled and said with a shrug, "Don't worry about being weird-ed out by it, I am too. Like who wants to get engaged at seventeen and get married right after graduating? My brother apparently. And Leo, I suppose. She did say yes."

Cathy smiled, dropping the subject of her brother for now as she focused on the dance at hand. She had the urge to guide his hand some down her back but decided not and as they moved David began to speak she paused unsure what to say. Biting her lip she looked away for a moment before looking back at Jean and saying, "I think my brother has better things to worry about then who I'm dating right now. I mean there is the whole thing with Dad... and my grandparents... and Leah, our sister, is staying with David now. And he already freaked out because over Christmas break I got a tattoo, I figure it is best to give him information slowly. Besides what can he do? I'm an adult by wizarding standards."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

{OoC: }
                                                Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Vampire Toy

Fashionable Pumpkin

9,375 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 6:23 pm

User ImageUser Image

In the blink of an eye, the holiday of Valentine's Day was on them and Ralph knew exactly what that meant: chocolates, cards, and chocolate frog cards! Candies, sweets, letters confessing love! If Ralph was to be honest with himself, Valentine's Day was his favorite holiday. It was centralized around the subject of artists, couples handing each other flowers across canvases. Men on a knee, singing their heart outs.

The two paintings that he had managed to snatch away to Hogwarts focused on the subject of amour. Ralph had stared at both works of art for hours each, studying the lines, the colors, the burst of reds or oranges, the way the forms bent towards each other. That was love, he had told himself growing up.

So, when Valentine's Day rolled in, Ralph was the first to begin writing Valentine's. His lamp had been on late into the night, "studying" when he was in fact grabbing another inkpot filled with red ink. He even learned how to enchant glitter rain onto some of the parchments, or even confetti if he thought the person was deserving of a paper mess on his or her lap. He reserved this one for Professor Hill and Tristan, whom he liked to mess with naturally.

All of them were slapped with some candy that he had bribed Tristan to purchase for him from Honeydukes. The third year was hard to convince at first, but Ralph had saved up all of his allowance to buy these treats, and he even promised to send something special to Tristan. These combined reasons might have been why Ralph's cousin helped him out, or it might have been the fact that Effy eventually convinced Tristan to do it.

Regardless, Ralph had a bag full of Valentine's, and he intended to give them out to all the people he met today. He had even whipped together some special gifts for his family and friends. The only trick now was to deliver them!

The door to the Great Hall was wide open, exploding with streamers of bright pinks and reds that stretched and twisted towards the ceiling. The weather of the Great Hall was warm, meant to mimic the warmth of a spring day touched by the heat of incoming summer, and the sky was clear enough to see the twinkle of stars as twilight began to hush over the hall. Ralph entered wearing a Venetian Sly Fox mask, the golden swirls catching in the luminescence of the candlelight above him, which provided just the right romantic ambiance to make the first year blush and stumble slightly over his own feet.

Still, he straightened himself up, and glanced around the place. Effy had promised that she would be here and had even shown Ralph the mask she would be wearing. It was up to him to go from there. He dove headlong into a throng of students who were chattering away to each other in beautiful robes and masks for the masquerade.

Every where he looked, Ralph was face-to-face with a new animal: bunnies, dogs, horses, cats of every kind! And there were normal faces, too, with a million different colors and designs. It made the first year's head hurt and he soon realized that he was quite in a pickle, searching for a needle in a haystack, as it were.

There were students dancing together, with their bodies and faces so close that Ralph wondered if they were going to kiss. Others, he later found, were kissing. It made him uncomfortable and he fought the urge to make audible vomiting noises in their general direction. The idea of romance, to Ralph, did not include the nasty kissing part. No, it involved passion! Hugging and holding and romance and flowers! Those were what Ralph wanted. None of this "cooties" stuff.

"Effy?" He asked the first fox he ran into. It certainly looked like his cousin's mask. It's whiskers reached out with golden fingers in a way that made the mask look slightly more like a cat than a fox, but it was that trademark of the mask that made Ralph approach the stranger. This has to be Effy!

Essy ze Ninja
                                                                  Savannah and Tristan Hastings

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:07 pm
I shouldn't laugh, but I know I'm a failure in your eyes.
I know it's daft, but I guess that I know it deep inside.
It feels like we're ready to crack these days, you and I;
When it's just the two of us, only the two of us, I could die.
We're gonna separate ourselves tonight...
We're always running scared but holding knives...
But there's a black chandelier, casting shadows and lies.

User Image

ᵉ ᵛ ᵃ ᶰ ᵈ ᵉ ʳ
ᵗ ʳ ᶤ ˢ ᵗ ᵃ ᶰ
ˡ ᶤ ˡ ˡ ᵃ ᶰ ᵗ ᶤ ᶰ ᵉ

ˢˡʸᵗʰᵉʳᶤᶰ ᶠᶤᶠᵗʰ ʸᵉᵃʳᵖᵘʳᵉᵇˡᵒᵒᵈˢᵉᵉᵏᵉʳʰᵉᶤʳ

Vander smiled faintly when she looked happy at his suggestion. Then again, Wendy had been excited when he'd first reluctantly told her he played violin, and they hadn't been able to stand one another then. They weren't all different, he comforted himself. Surely this was proof of it. Because part of him was terrified that after the novelty of snogging in dark corners and in pools beyond any adults' watchful eyes wore off, and they were married and reality set in, she would start to hate him. And once she started to, she would never stop. He saw it in his mother's eyes when he was home from school, and while he despised her, that scared him a bit, and what scared him far more the way his father looked at his mother, because Vander could tell part of him knew she hated him and all of him did not care. Most of all, Vander knew for certain he never wanted Wendy to look at him like that, and he felt slightly ill at the thought of looking at her and not caring that she hated him with every fiber of her being. "...I'd like that," he admitted, and followed it with, "They'll let me; if they won't I'll just wait until they go out and come over anyways."

OOC:
mc2

I'll sit in silence for the rest of my life if you'd like.
Dressing our wings with industrial gloves made of wire;
Feel it penetrating the skin, we begin to relax,
When it's just the two of us, and a cute little cup of cyanide.
You left my heart like an abandoned car:
Old and worn out, no use at all...
But I used to be free.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 8:57 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall swayed with Rider, a bright grin on his cheeks. She mentioned getting drinks in a while, and he nodded. "I think that would be a good idea. Yep. When you get thirsty, let me know and I'll go get us drinks!" He nodded, happy with his plan. She was content with dancing, and honestly, he was too. She lay her head on his shoulder, so he leaned his cheek against her hair. It was really soft. Had it always been so soft? It was nice, and it smelled nice too. .... wait... had he smelled her hair? Was that creepy? His cheeks blushed, the male glad her head was turned.

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 9:27 am
User Image
                                                  ‘Cause I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  I’m on top of the world, ‘ay
                                                  Waiting on this for a while now
                                                  Paying my dues to the dirt

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Gʀʏғғɪɴᴅᴏʀ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ

════════════════════════

Brandon blinked as the girls both spoke in unison. Woah, that was creepy. Though, judging by the fact that they both seemed to be around the same height and the same hair colour, they were probably twins. He scratched the back of his head, thinking that it could be worse. However, before he could respond to the twins, another girl seemed to spin into the small group and apologized. Brandon shrugged, not particularly bothered by it. "It's okay. No one was hurt, and everything's still cool. Besides, we're just hanging out right now anyway." Then the two girls apparently decided to stop speaking in unison and complain about it. Or well, one did the complaining. The other complained about her sister ruining the fun. He grinned, thinking that they had a pretty good act if they were going to do it. "Wasn't that bad, really. I mean, I thought it was funny. Creepy, but funny. So, umm, any particular reason why you're by yourselves or just decided to come down and just have fun?"

════════════════════════

Thinking: So where should I hang out anyway?
                                                  OOC:

Frilly

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I’ve been waiting to smile, ‘ay
                                                  Been holding it in for a while, ‘ay
                                                  Take you with me if I can
                                                  Been dreaming of this since a child
                                                  I’m on top of the world

The Shiny Furret

SummerIsles

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 12:10 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image

иσтнιиɢ vєтυяєם, иσтнιиɢ ɢαιиєם.

”Yeah... she does, doesn’t she?” Axel had always known that, but somehow, never really clicked how special. In some ways, he barely knows her it’s true, but in others, it’s as if he’s known her his entire life. And he’d miss her desperately, if, after graduation, they part ways and lose touch like so many others do. He doesn’t have to spend the rest of his life in Romania, like he’d been planning for so many months. He could stay for a year, long enough for Nina to finish her seventh year and they could—Axel slammed on the brakes. What the hell was wrong with him? He’s not even dating Nina, much less, plan to move in together. She’d probably run for the hills if she knew he’d even considered it; honestly, how creepy! Even for him. ”Y’know, I have always heard that—hope I can keep up, being brunet and all,” he joked, then offered a reassuring smile. ”Don’t worry, I can’t dance either, but the trick is to aim for everybody else’s toes, that way we’ll have more space all to ourselves.”

With her hand gently cupped in his, he led her out onto the dance floor with a quick glance around for some sort of guidance; couples were slow dancing, waltzing, and grinding together, he didn’t know which to do. Merlin or Fate herself must have heard his plea and the music changed to something slow and smooth, a slow love song to spin around too. Axel could handle that, he hoped. Wrapping his arms around her waist to glide her slowly, back and forth, like they do in the movies, he was slowly gaining confidence with his every clumsy step until they were smooth and even with the tempo of the music. ”I’m surprised someone didn’t already ask you to the ball,” he finally admitted half a minute into the song, ”I—er… I thought I would’ve lost my chance, to be honest.”

╔════▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄══════════════╗
The Great Hall
Dressed in: crimson button down
17 yrs Ψ 5'10" Ψ 160lbs
╚══════════════▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄════╝

shabatha

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 2:17 pm
User Image__________________________________________

User Image User Image

She shrugged and devoured the last morsel of sugary sweetness in one quick bite, only to immediately crave another. Huffs, puffs and groans were a melody she’s heard one too many times, but it was different on The Laughing Fox—playful almost; like a predator toying with its prey. Hardly able to stifle a snort at his next line of reasoning, she nodded along thoughtfully and said, ”I suppose you have a very good point, but there is a difference between a public social event and peeping through windows.” Effy pointed out with a theatrical hand for affect which she waved about the great hall towards the unadulterated ambiance. It was the one true self-absorbed holiday where the world only seems to revolve around one couple, and everybody else be damned. Nobody ever seems to notice just how many eyes are there to witness you’re every mistake until it’s too late, and she had no doubt her Laughing Fox was counting on it.

”I could answer,” she began slowly, her attention divided between the dancers and the veiled presence of her brother across the hall, ”But what difference would it make?” Her lips formed a thin line now, voice distant and gaze misted. ”Everyone’s hiding a beast inside, if they’re foolish enough to show it to you, you should believe them.” Effy paused then and blinked, those words had formed of their own accord like so many others before them. And her mind was left stumbling in the dark trying to piece it all together. What did it mean? Where did it come from? Why did she say it? She studied The Laughing Fox, who, only now for the first time, actually laughed. He’s hiding a beast, isn’t he? He hides it well, she thought warily.

His laugh was contagious she found, and soon hers echoed to match his own. ”Well I do hope you’re not disappointed,” she was sincere, her lacking moral compass pointed straight for drama, and she hoped it to be true. Even if it was one argument, a tiny slap to the face, or even better, Peeves donning his best and spiteful. ”I did bring what was left in my skiving snackbox, might be if I leave it on the refreshments table, someone’ll eat them.” Effy smiled at that. They were hidden in her robe pockets, along with her usual necessities: her wand, a pouch of Peruvian Instant Darkness Power, and a set of extendable ears, just in case.

Just then, another little blond fox had joined their pack and Effy turned a grin on her baby cousin. ”Ralphy!” she exclaimed with open arms, dragging him into a tight hug. ”There’s so many people, I wasn’t sure you’d find me.” She paused then, waving a hand to The Laughing Fox and introducing him to the runt of the Hastings’ litter, their blond Fennec fox cub, which she only now dubbed due to the similarities of his mask. ”Laughing Fox, this is Fennec Fox, for now anyway, seems rather a shame to ruin the surprise this early,” she said, ignoring the fact she’d just shouted her cousin’s name anyway. ”What took you so long Ralphy? I was about to hide the leftover skiving snackbox sweets on the refreshment table, won’t that be funny?” Part of her was scared Ralph would say no, in fact, she was almost sure that’s what he was thinking. But they were family, a pack, and a loyal one too; she was sure he’d tag along for the fun, she just hoped it wouldn’t make him feel guilty.

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
LOCATION:: great hall 】 【COMPANY:: Laughing Fox and Fennec Fox
ATTIRE:: cat mask 】 【STATS:: Twelve, 5'4", 101lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

The Forgotten Weasley
Vampire Toy

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image

Time: Valentines 2032
                                                                        Looking: Pretty Floral

------------------------------------------------------------------------x

"I can believe it but it isn't necessarily what I expected," Lola admitted when he said he didn't plan to criticize her dancing. She smiled when instead of any rude remarks, her comment about his teachers being human actually brought a laugh to his lips. She grinned and said, "Who knows, maybe goblins are secretly great dancers and they just don't tell us."

Her smile faded as Devonte answered her on his holidays where he was with his brother. It made sense that they would avoid each other, even in the same house, and from what Lola could gather about Devonte's home life he had a much larger house than hers so it was a lot easier for him to avoid someone at his home. She couldn't help but worry though. Hogwarts was huge and Layton had hunted Devonte down to hurt him not that long ago. "He... I just worry about you," She admitted. "And aren't psychopath's always dangerous? Or sort of dangerous?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                                        {OoC}
                                                                        Deviled Dregs

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 5:07 pm
I'm gonna be released from behind these lines...
And I don't care whether I live or die.
And I'm losing blood, I'm gonna leave my bones-
And I don't want your heart; it leaves me cold.
I don't want your future; I don't need your past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

User Image
D I A N T H A
S I Â N
W A R L O W

ravenclaw │ first year │ halfblood

Di's eyes widened when he said his mother had made them to match his prescription. "So they double as reading glasses then- that's brill," she said excitedly. They were cool enough on their own, but to know they were actually useful as well... "It'll be midnight before we know it," she brushed off his sheepishness. Sure, in theory it'd be a lot of fun for no one to quite know who they were talking to, but practically speaking... Di was not overly eager to have no clue who she was hanging around with, overcautious as it might be.

Colin looked a bit awkward when Nike showed up, though, and Di felt bad but wasn't sure what to say. Addressing it head on would just make things uncomfortable for everyone. At the same time, she was resisting the urge to try to physically get in the way of him slipping off or something. Nothing against Raymond or Nike; but she knew Colin better. She didn't want to be the lone Ravenclaw if he left. But Raymond was amicable and Nike was downright friendly. "Mine was nice," she said in response to the Slytherin girl's question. "Very loud. I have three younger siblings. They go mad on Christmas morning."

OOC:
murruelecreuset

Cara MiaKitty

Jade Galaksylph

I don't need a husband, don't need no wife...
And I don't need the day, I don't need the night!
And I don't need the birds, let them fly away-
And I don't want the clouds, they never seem to stay.
I don't want no future; I don't need no past!
One bright moment is all I ask!
I'm gonna leave my body; moving up to higher ground...
I'm gonna lose my mind; history keeps pulling me down!

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

--------r ι d e r--------w ι l ѕ o n--------

♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ And wake my dreams ♫
♪ Let it wash away ♫
♪ My sanity ♫

--------ғ ι ғ т н----y e a r----н υ ғ ғ l e p υ ғ ғ---------
нυғғlepυғғ vιce capтaιn

Being cuddled up close to Lyall, with his arms around, Rider felt happy. Couldn't she just tell Lyall that she liked him as more than a friend? Would that complicate things? Did he even feel the same way? Rider couldn't tell. Trying to understand him was tough, because most times he was just a goofy child that she was friends with, and then there were things like this, where Rider could easily lift her head and plant her lips on his. She frowned, thankful that her face was practically buried in his shoulder. Why was all of this so confusing?!? She pulled away from him a little bit and considered kissing him as an experiment. Instead, however, she said, "Let's go get some drinks?" She bit her lip, hoping her cheeks had died down in color.

♪ 'Cause I wanna feel the thunder ♫
♪ I wanna scream ♫
♪ Let the rain fall down ♫
♪ I'm coming clean, I'm coming clean ♫

-----------o υ т----o ғ----c н a r a c т e r-----------

{Clicky the piccy.}

Miss GryffindorK

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
------c l α í r є------w í l s σ n------

♫ If you ever need someone to cry to ♪
♫ If you ever need someone to hold you ♪
♫ I will be there ♪
♫ Standing by your side ♪

------fírst----чєαr----нυғғlepυғғ------

Okay, so, Claire had spun into two girls who were dressed creepily the same, and a boy who she didn't recognize. Judging by how they spoke, she figured they were the Umber girls. Of course, she wouldn't mention it because she wanted to keep up the ambiance of the event. They all said that it was okay that she'd spun into them. "Okay! Yeah, what he said. That was like... creepy but cool. My sister and I sometimes finish each others sentences and my mum says that can be creepy. But we think it's funny. And oh my gosh, I'm rambling. Can I hang out with all of you?" She smiled politely, running a hand through her brown hair to straighten it a little.

♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To just love you ♪
♫ If you ever need someone ♪
♫ To simply adore you ♪

------σ u t----σ f----c h α r α c t є r------

{Clicky the piccy!}

The Shiny Furret

Diamond Wales

SummerIsles

Cinnabun Gryffie
Vice Captain

Beloved Werewolf

15,475 Points
  • Gifting Gone Wild 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Pet Lover 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 10:55 pm
User ImageUser Image

`•.¸¸.•´´¯`••._.• Fιϝƚԋ Yҽαɾ Hυϝϝʅҽρυϝϝ Pɾҽϝҽƈƚ •._.••`¯´´•.¸¸.•`

Lyall hugged closer to Rider, a smaller, softer grin on his lips. His eyes were closed, a rare sight to see. He usually kept his eyes wide open, but something about Rider made him feel at ease. Maybe it was just having been her friend for years? Either way, he let it be. She was very cuddly tonight, but he didn't mind. Perhaps she needed that hug? He would feel like the biggest meanie if he stopped hugging too soon! After a while, she mentioned getting drinks, and he stepped back, nodding vigorously. After stopping, he pushed his glasses back up, thankful he hadn't lost them. "Yes! Drinks sound nice! And I think they have some snacks over there too! That seems lovely!" He grinned, this one back to his normal, goofy smile.

I ʜᴀᴅ ᴀ ᴅʀᴇᴀᴍ sᴏ вιg αη∂ ℓσυ∂, I ᴊᴜᴍᴘᴇᴅ sᴏ ʜɪɢʜ I тσυcнє∂ тнє cℓσυ∂ѕ
I sᴛʀᴇᴛᴄʜᴇᴅ ᴍʏ ʜᴀɴᴅs ᴏᴜᴛ ᴛᴏ ᴛʜᴇ sᴋʏ, ᴡᴇ ∂αηcє∂ ωιтн мσηѕтєяѕ ᴛʜʀᴏᴜɢʜ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ℓσσк вαcк, I'ᴍ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴏɴɴᴀ gινє ιт υρ
Nᴏ, ᴘʟᴇᴀsᴇ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴡᴀᴋᴇ ᴍᴇ ɴᴏᴡ! Tʜɪs ɪs ɢᴏɴɴᴀ ʙᴇ ᴛʜᴇ вєѕт ∂αу σƒ му ℓιƒє!

{OoC}
SummerIsles

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:16 pm
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxThird Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

Lionel nodded his head in agreement. He himself thought he would end up getting lost in the crowd as well. He was just above average height for his age, but when he was just a third year, that meant he would still be dwarfed by the much taller, more mature people. There would've been no way he would find anybody if he hadn't found Lynn by pure luck alone. "You and I both. Well, thankfully, that isn't the case," he said confidently, taking a sip of the drink that he had just gotten from refreshment table. He smiled a bit when she giggled at his father's mask picking problems. He just shrugged his shoulder to what she said. "Apparently my father didn't know that part. Well, thankfully, despite it not matching completely, it gets the job done I guess."

At her response to his, he just wanted to shake his head at himself, having already figured that that would be the answer. It was a stupid question, but fortunately, she answered. He nodded in agreement to her answer. Who really knew what was going to happen. He certainly hoped nothing bad somehow happened. Then, out of nowhere, she grabbed his hand and told him she wanted to dance. He certainly wasn't going to refuse her, that was for sure. Plus, he was Argentinian, and dancing was a big part of the culture. So, yes, he knew how to do it. He was surprised that she wanted to dance...with him though. He was probably going to ask her himself sooner or later, but he was happy she just pulled him along with her. "Well let's dance then!" he said brightly as he was being pulled towards the dance floor.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:57 am
User Image
                                                I have wandered far and wide
                                                For something real, something to die for
                                                But I have found you and you do not see
                                                All that is me, all that is true

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

รєς๏ภ๔ ץєคг || ɠгץŦŦเภ๔๏г || ђคlŦ๒l๏๏๔

════════════════════════

Lynn grinned as Lionel came easily enough, and when they reached the dance floor, she listened a bit to the music before turning to face the boy. She grabbed one hand and held it while the other she placed at her waist. "Okay now, there we go. No funny business now, cause I don't think my cousin would like it much. He's supposed to be here with his wife, but he's been glancing over to me ever since you appeared." It didn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Chris was trying in his own weird way to watch out for her. It was nice, but at the same time, kind of annoying. She could take care of herself no problem. She barely knew the rest of her family all that well. She could understand Zeph and Minnie being protective, especially since like her, they had only discovered recently that they were siblings and were still adjusting to the fact, but not her cousins. That was just weird to her. Maybe it was a family trait? She didn't know, and hadn't had that long to actually talk to her cousins about it. "So, anyway. You have danced before, right? I didn't just decide to make a fool of myself by dragging you out here? That would be completely awkward if that happened. Not even going to lie about that."

════════════════════════

Thinking: Hey, gotta have some fun today, right?
                                                OOC:

Winter

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

More than you'll love, more than you'll hate,
                                                More than you'll hold, more than wanted
                                                More than you'll crave, more than you'll cherish,
                                                More than you'll have, more than wanted

RedEagleEye007

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces