Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Event Archive
The Great Hall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 2:07 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṿïølαṉτε lïllαṉτïṉε
                                                          Looking Handsome at the Dance Floor with Vio
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Excited
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ This is going to be awesome. ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ÿøυ ģøττα ƒ ε ε l с ø υ ɾ α ģ ε ; εṃвɾαсε ρ ø ṡ ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ïƒ ïτ ώαṡ ε α ṡ ï ε ɾ τø ṡhαττεɾ ε ṿ ε ɾ ÿ τ h ï ṉ ģ τhατ εṿεɾ ṃ ατ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxxxxx
                                                          вυτ ïτ'ṡ ṉøτ , вεсαυṡε ïτ'ṡ ÿøυɾ ø в ṡ ε ṡ ṡ ï ø ṉ ; вε α ƒïģhτεɾ, вαсќвøṉε, ḋεṡïɾε ✫ ✫ ✫xxxxxx
                                                          с ø ṃ ρ l ï с α τ ε ḋ αṉḋ ïτ ṡ τ ï ṉ ģ ṡ , вυτ ώε вøτh ќṉøώ ώ h α τ ï τ ṃ ε α ṉ ṡ ✫ ✫ ✫xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceIvy was glad that Vio liked her outfit; she'd had a pretty hard time figuring out just what to wear. Obviously she'd been planning on a suit, but she'd wanted it to be a little more than just A Suit. Her mum had fought with her a bit on the issue of a dress, but finally given in. Ivy was chalking it up to her still feeling guilty over the whole thing with her dad. She wasn't really going to complain, though, since it'd been the reason her mum had tried so hard to find something perfect for her to wear. The hat had been Evelyn's idea, one which Ivy wasn't about to discredit her mum for; it looked pretty damn good, after all. Or, she thought it did. Apparently Vio either agreed, or thought it was too much and was too polite to say so, judging from her reaction when the redhead tipped it at her. Vio, meanwhile, looked amazing, she hadn't been even remotely lying about that. If there'd been any doubt about what she liked, it had quickly evaporated as soon as she'd seen the blonde. Tall blondes with model good-looks were apparently Her Type. Personally, she was going to blame Amata for that one. Developing a crush at eleven clearly set a precedent. But she wasn't complaining, because Vio was amazing, her looks were just a plus. A very nice plus, but a plus nonetheless. They might not have much in common, but opposites were supposed to attract, anyway, and even if they didn't always see eye to eye, Ivy admired the other girl, a lot.

spaceThat admiration grew at her girlfriend's response to her not-request to dance, and she smiled. Not smirked, smiled. "Slytherins have nerve!" Ivy pointed out, walking with Vio and thanking her lucky stars that the girl was aware enough to walk slowly. She had a lot of surety in her step that the Gryffindor lacked, but then, the Gryffindor was a tomboy who'd never really thought of wearing heels before she'd gotten a girlfriend who was so much taller than her. She was already planning on adjusting the shoes in her wardrobe to include a lot of thick, chunky combat boots that would give her two or three inches, but that would've looked wrong with this outfit. Clearly the pretty heeled boots had been the way to go. Or, that was what she'd thought. "It's just not... loud. Cunning, right? Gryffindor's don't have that, we're just... obnoxious. But, like, the good kind of obnoxious," she continued, speaking matter-of-factly on the subject, and then she snickered. She was glad that Vio wasn't going to hold it against her if she did step on the blonde's toes, because it was almost certainly going to happen. As the Slytherin began leading, Ivy got the distinct impression that she did, more or less, know what she was doing, which she should've expected. Something about Vio, she just seemed like the sort of person who knew how to do stuff like this. Luckily.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṉøώ ṿ ï с τ ø ɾ ÿ ïṡ αll ÿøυ ṉ ε ε ḋ ṡø сυlτïṿατε αṉḋ ρ l α ṉ τ τ h ε ṡ ε ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ hølḋ ÿøυɾ в ɾ ε α τ h αṉḋ с ø υ ṉ τ τø τεṉ, јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ , јυṡτ с ø υ ṉ τ τ ø τ ε ṉ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ï'ṃ ģøṉṉα ṃ α ќ ε ï τ ɾ α ï ṉ ṡø ɾïṉģ τhε вεll; ï ќ ṉ ø ώ ï τ αll τøø ώ ε l l
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx✫ ✫ ✫ ṡ ώ ï τ с h в l α ḋ ε øṉ τhε εḋģε øƒ ÿøυɾ ώ ɾ ï ṡ τ , сαṉ ï ģετ α ώ ï τ ṉ ε ṡ ṡ ?

User Image

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 5:10 pm
User Image
ωєη∂у мα∂єℓιηє ςнαιѕту
<6th Year>

Wendy's cheeks took on a faint pink shade when Evander mentioned he wouldn't mind her teaching him viola. The idea of spending hours alone with Evander sharing her love for music almost was as thrilling as the idea of time alone to snog Evander. Snogging Evander may have made Evander far more enjoyable to spend time with, but she suspected that it was because any argument they had didn't lapse into long but awkward silences but instead into long silences thanks to snogging out their differences. It either was a sign that when married things would get very interesting or they very much might be a couple that were near impossible to be around and likely had half a dozen kids at least-not that Wendy entirely minded the idea of a house full of kids. It would fill a large manor's otherwise silent halls.

Wendy gasped, slightly in horror, at Evander's boldness in proposing to sneak out of his home to visit her. "Evander Tristan Lillantine!" She gasped, "I'm trying to not be hated by your parents. Besides, I'd rather not be the topic of even more gossip, even if it isn't like we'd be totally alone. My guardian, Robert Avery II, he's still at the manor. They cleared up him from the mess his parents and my father were involved in.... like they should have, but I can come over. Please, no matter how tempting it might be, don't sneak out. Like I said I don't want to be hated."

------------------------------------------------------------------------
Time: Valentines 2032
Dressed: As if born of the sea

{OoC: }
The Forgotten Weasley

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:10 pm
User Image

c υ r r e n т l y
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          ṡïṉģlε
                                                          Looking Classy? on the Dance Floor with Di and Raymond
                                                          xxxғeelιngxxx
                                                          Amazed
                                                          xxxтнιnĸιngxxx
                                                          ❝ Everything looks so awesome! ❞
                                                          ╚═══════════════════════════════╝

ɾεχ ṃαɾќṡlεÿ ώαṡ α τ ï ṉ ќ ε ɾ ε ɾ , ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          αṉ εṉģïṉεεɾ ε χ τ ɾ α ø ɾ ḋ ï ṉ α ï ɾ ε ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxxxxx
                                                          hε ṃαḋε συïсќ-ɾεløαḋïṉģ ģ α ḋ ģ ε τ ṡ ṡø hε сøυlḋ ↞ ↞ ↞xxxxxx
                                                          ƒ ï ɾ ε ṉøṉ-ṡτøρ ώïτh ρ α ṉ α с h ε αṉḋ ƒ l α ï ɾ ↞ ↞ ↞xxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceColin smiled at Ray, nodding in response to the other boy's question. "Yeah! It's, uh, a steampunk thing, if you know what that is? It's kinda hard to explain..." Since Colin had arrived at Hogwarts, he'd found that he had to explain steampunk to a good many people. Even muggles sometimes didn't know what it was, but magical people really didn't seem to. He found that odd, given that their fashion choices sometimes seemed to greatly resemble the Victorian period still, and obviously they understood steampower, what with the train and all. "But, yeah, I own like ten pairs, this is the only one with the special lenses, though. Well, these and my glasses, the ones I wear in class? I only need them to read, though. Still wear 'em all the time."

spaceThe Ravenclaw felt slightly better when Nike recognized him and complimented his goggles. She at least didn't sound like she disliked him, so that was good. He reached up, compulsively fiddling with the goggles to adjust them, and grinned a bit. "Uh, thank you. You look very nice, um." He shifted uncomfortably, not really sure what else to say. It was true, she did look very nice. But Ray had already said so and he felt sort of odd commenting on the appearance of a girl he didn't know, particularly when Di had already commented on her jewelry and mask, which were the things he would've singled out to compliment. When she asked about their winter holidays, he wasn't entirely sure if she was including him in the question, though. She didn't know him, so why would she ask? But, she seemed to've addressed the whole group. He swallowed a bit, then shrugged. "Mine was quiet, I'm an only child, and my parents work a lot. Christmas was nice, though? Just disappointed that I can't watch any of the films I got until I go home for the Summer." God, Colin wished electronics worked at Hogwarts. He would have loved to bring a portable player and watched his new movies. Though, his mum might not've let him, since it had the potential to distract him from his studies. He chewed the inside of his cheek, then asked, "Was yours nice?" figuring that was the polite thing to do. After all, she'd asked about theirs.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxx↠ ↠ ↠ τhε ṃαṉ ώαṡ α l ε ģ ε ṉ ḋ αṉḋ hεɾø τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h αṉḋ τ h ɾ ø υ ģ h
                                                          xxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ ɾεχ ώαṡ α ƒ ɾ ï ε ṉ ḋ τø τhε в α τ τ ε ɾ ε ḋ αṉḋ τhε в ɾ υ ï ṡ ε ḋ
                                                          xxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ hε hαḋ ṡεεṉ α løτ øƒ ώ ø ṉ ḋ ε ɾ ṃ ε ṉ τ ṡ ïṉ hïṡ ģ l ø ɾ ÿ ḋ α ÿ ṡ
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx↠ ↠ ↠ αṉḋ hε ḋ ï ε ḋ αṉ ø l ḋ ṃ α ṉ αløṉε øṉ τhε ρ ɾ α ï ɾ ï ε τhεÿ ṡ α ÿ

(( OOC: ))

The Forgotten Weasley

murruelecreuset

Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:55 am
User Image

Eugene "Jean" Windsor

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Dating Cathaline League

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

'Yikes,' That was the first thing he thought when Cathy told him about how David had smooched a girl named Sapphire. Jean never heard of her, to be honest. Jean could not believe that David would do something that would make two people fight over him, gosh, he thought the Ravenclaw Graduate was smarter than that. Jean still found it weird about the idea of getting married at his age, that was really terrifying. Like, what was the point? Why did it have to be rushed, anyway? Marriage can wait in the right time, it wasn't the end of the world either. "Whoa, I mean... That makes some sense. I remember when I applied for the Dueling Club I met Leo there once and I saw this shiny-lookin' ring on her finger. But I didn't think it was an engagement ring because... they're like, seventeen or something so saying it was an engagement was pretty much exaggerating. And now it turned out that they really are engaged-to-be-married, weird." He shrugged and added, "I think I should've read the Daily Prophet thoroughly incase the newpapers also makes banns as well. But, congratulations for being a new aunt though,"

He nodded with a sigh of relief when Cathy seemed to accept his apology about being weirded out about the concept of getting married. "Thank goodness I'm not the only one who think it was odd." He wanted to say the he was also weirded out about the fact that David already had a kid, but then he didn't want to speak about it. Gosh, having tykes really terrified him, well sure he sometimes wished he had a younger sibling but still!

He was occasionally looking down on his feet when they're dancing with the rhythm, being careful of not stepping on her foot. Lucky him, he hadn't stepped on her hi-heels so far, which was a good progress. He felt bad when Cathy looked away and bit her lip, Jean felt that it was a wrong question to ask. 'Way to go, Eugene,' He thought, 'Way to go to make things more odd,' Then a moment later, she looked back at him and answered the question saying that her brother has better things to worry than their date. He wanted to feel relieved until she mentioned about her dad, her sister Leah, and their grandparents. He felt like something bad happened, but he might be wrong, but still he felt like he shouldn't have ask her that especially when her mother Cara League was murdered according to the Daily Prophet. "Oh... I-- I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked that question," He said with a barely audible voice.

Then, she went on about David freaking out about her new hand tattoo she just got over the wither holidays. He saw her tattoo which was in abstract form of some fairy, which he found it really unique and nicely done. He really liked the concept of tattoo but unfortunately, he had a fear of committing a permanent tattoo that might end up really bad. How his mum have this courage to commit a couple of tattoos was probably something Jean wished he had. "Good point. I think it's better to not give David headaches right now, but then I'm pretty sure you know how to handle yourself as much as how you're able to handle bludgers in Quidditch for six years, Oh come on, he already saw how Cathy went during the Quidditch matches, hell, she even made it to Captain position.

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              I'm gonna change you like a remix, then I'll raise you like a phoenix
                                              Wearing our vintage misery, no, I think it looked a little better on me

User ImageUser Image

mc2

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Essy ze Ninja
Vice Captain

Partying Phantom

10,275 Points
  • Dramatic Shipping 25
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Tipsy 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 6:22 pm
User Image_______________________________________
User Image

User Image

Where is everyone, he thought somberly, shoulders progressively drooping throughout the night. Tristan never caught wind of his mate’s; he thought he spotted Gia and Carver zigzagging away from the refreshments table and out toward the gardens, unless it was some else? But honestly, how many other boys would bring their skateboard and be accompanied by a girl wearing a pair of slacks instead of dress? Actually, but Tristan huffed the thought away through flared nostrils as he examined the dance floor and entrance hall.

Lorelei and Sybil might make an appearance, and for the sake of not spending another night cooped up in his dorm room, he waited for any sign of them. At some point, he thought he spotted Lori but a crowd had divided them and before he could reach her, she disappeared. Defeated, he retreated to the refreshment table to lick his wounds and eat the pain away with a slice of pie, or cake, or both.

It was both. Reclaiming his old territory by the far wall with a belly full of sweets and deflated ego, he had all but given up on the dance and was ready to explore the gardens hoping to catch Gia and Carver when someone stumbled right into him. The surprise of it had him stumbling back a step, and then he blinked. Bloody hell, Tristan blinked again, the breath sucked right out of his lungs. She’s beautiful, he couldn’t form anything coherent, his voice was a mumbling tremor of excuses muffled underneath the music until this mysterious girl of moonstone and pearl decidedly tilted her head then suddenly said, ”Tristan?” And even though he could barely hear her, he knew it was Sybil.

”Oh Sybil! ********’ brill—thank bloody Merlin’s todger!” Tristan said with a laugh and a bounce. ”I’ve been so ruddy bored—I think my mates’ all made other plans and just forgot to tell me.” He would’ve been sour over the whole thing if it hadn’t been for finding Sybil; he couldn’t explain it, but a tornado of energy and excitement replaced the bubbling disappointment that had settled in the pit of his belly. He was just relieved this night wouldn’t be a waste of time; he was now suddenly distracted by the flowing ripples of her white dress and thought, she really is pretty. ”Have you been wandering around long?” He didn’t think so, he’d been one of the first to arrive, after all. ”I have. Pretty boring, to be honest, I thought there’d be a little more,” he paused to wave his hands fumbling in the air searching for the right word, ”excitement?” Tristan shrugged then, deciding he’d done enough rambling for now. Palms were sweaty, he realized, and his heart skipped a beat—why was he suddenly so nervous around her? That’d never been a problem before. ”Anyway, happy Valentine’s Day, by the way, and—you look really pretty,” he smiled sheepishly but that quickly grew into a grin. ”I wasn’t sure if I’d even see you tonight, well, ‘cos, all the people, and, I wasn’t sure if you’d even want to go to the dance... I sorta didn’t but, wasn’t sure if I really wanted to spend another night with Carver’s cat, Demeter, hissing at me all night in the dormitories.” Tristan said in a light hearted tone of voice, but couldn’t help rolling his eyes at the thought. The cat was a nuisance but he couldn’t blame the poor thing; it was just instinct.

[OOC: ]

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷
                                          LOCATION:: great hall】 【COMPANY:: Sybil
                                          ATTIRE:: dress robes】 【STATS:: Slytherin, 5'2", 118lbs

∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷∷

stitchkin babe

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:45 pm
Dear Prudence, greet the brand new day!
The sun is up, the sky is blue...
It's beautiful and so are you!
Dear Prudence, open up your eyes.
Dear Prudence, see the sunny skies.
Look around, round and round-

User Image
p r u d e n c e
" p r u "
l o w e r y

gryffindor purebloodcaptain & keeper fifth year

Pru kissed him back eagerly, fingers scrabbling at his shoulders until she was gripping them firmly in order to properly snog him while not worrying about stumbling over in her heels. When she did pull away her face was bright red and her breath was racing as if she'd just run a mile. She supposed it made sense. She had always found physical activity pretty- she cut off her own thoughts and cleared her throat a little. Her hair was slightly mussed, but she didn't care. "That was uh- that was very romantic," she teased.

OOC:
SummerIsles

The wind is low, the birds will sing...
That you are part of everything!
Dear Prudence, let me see you smile.
Dear Prudence, like a little child.
The clouds will be a daisy chain,
So let me see you smile again.

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100

The Forgotten Weasley
Crew

Blessed Moonwalker

9,250 Points
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 8:45 pm
Stranger in the dark, the lonely night;
Heard your mother, calling:
"Where you been, Cain, where you been?
Where’s your brother?"
Abel in the dark, Abel in the night;
Heard his brother, calling:
"Watch your sin, Cain, watch your sin
Remember, I’m your brother."

User Image
ᶜ ʸ ᴿ ᵁ ˁ
ᴱ ᶻ ᴱ ᴷ ᴵ ᴱ ᴸ
ᴸ ᴵ ᴸ ᴸ ᴬ ᴺ ᵀ ᴵ ᴺ ᴱ

ˁᴸʸᵀᴴᴱᴿᴵᴺˁᴱᶜᴼᴺᴰ ʸᴱᴬᴿᴾᵁᴿᴱᴮᴸᴼᴼᴰᵀᴴᴵᴿᴰ ᴮᴼᴿᴺ

Cy smiled flippantly. "Maybe not as much as there could be." Things were different at a school event at Hogwarts then they'd be at any pureblood society function his parents went to, or dragged him and his siblings too. There was a certain level of reserve expected there, one that was starkly in contrast to a school masquerade designed to keep children entertained and let them play act romance. Maybe, he thought, he was coming off as cynical. He didn't mean to! He rarely was! Cynical, that is. He liked to look on the bright side. Just... sometimes the lights hurt your eyes.

"The inner beast," he said in a tone that was laden with mock reverence. "The go to... what's it called? Yeah, scapegoat. I kinda think it gives the animal kingdom a bad rep." Spiders were cruel, but they didn't toy with flies. Not really. People said they did to feel better about how they'd toyed with their friends or their wives or their husbands or their kids the week before. 'I'm like a spider,' they probably thought. 'I can't help it.' Nah. Cy didn't buy it. You could always help it. You just didn't want to.

"Me too," he said amiably, and looked over when a little boy bounced up, asking for Effy, and his suspicions were confirmed. The Cat (he supposed he ought to still go along with it, if she was going to call him by a moniker as well), brightened visibly, mask aside, at the Fennec Fox's appearance, and it had to be family or a relationship like it. You didn't call an acquaintance 'Ralphy'. Poor thing; it was an embarrassing nickname; he'd gotten lucky with Cyrus. What else could he be called besides Cy? Rus? "Nice to meet you, fellow fox," he said chipperly, and then, "Are you really going to, then? I want to see this."

OOC:
Essy ze Ninja

Vampire Toy

The light goes down; a mark from God;
You’re shaking now, your brother’s blood...
Left alone, what have you done?
Your father’s boy, your mother’s son!
Adam in the dark, Adam in the night...
Heard a father calling, "Man and sin, Cain,
Remember, man and sin love each other."
Eve in the dark, the lonely night, only mother calling...

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image

αɢє 11 | αםvєитυяєя | sℓчтнєяιи ғιяsт чєαя

☆º°”˜`”°º☆ ★º°”˜`”°º★

ﻬஐ Caty frowned as Aimee put herself down again, not liking how she kept constantly doing so, especially when it comes to someone like Leon. "For one thing, Leon glares at everyone, including me. Especially me since I gave him those chocolates today." she giggled remembering the disturbed and slightly disgusted look the blonde boy had given her when she pushed them into his hands. "And you're awesome at being a friend! You're my bestie remember? Plus I know for a fact that everyone we knows loves you just the way you are! They wouldn't be your friend otherwise." the short girl replied with an encouraging grin. Admittedly, she might have been the one to throw them all together but they all did their parts to keep it that way. Had none of them wanted to be friends she would've flitted around like she did between Pru and Rhys, or rather the way she used to between them. Maybe that wasn't a good comparison considering how that worked out. The point was, if Aimee hadn't been the awesome person she knew she was then none of the others would've kept beside her. And she knew for a fact Colin liked her especially for how quiet she was. He liked her too but she knew she could be a tad too loud and hyper for him so she tried to keep her coiled tight whenever she was around him. It didn't always work but she was trying darnit! Luckily though she didn't have to think on any of that at the moment but instead could focus on dancing with her partner for the evening. The other girl's whispering though made her giggle a bit and tried not to coo at her blush. Now that she knew the reason behind it, she shouldn't be so amused or think of how adorable it was. Especially since she knew absolutely no good would come of it; her friend deserved better whether she knew it or not. "That's ok, on both counts. Just sorta follow me and don't watch your feet! That'll make you more nervous and more prone to mistakes. Just keep moving and talking to me like usual. Oh, and have fun silly!" Caty told Aimee with a bright grin before she began to move and sway to the beat of the music. As she lead them she didn't have them move too extravagantly or really all that much to be honest. She mainly just kept them to a small patch of space making sure they didn't bump into anyone and that they kept turning in an complete slow circle. "You're a much better dancer than you give yourself credit for." she mock whispered conspiratorially with an impish grin. ஐﻬ

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Devlyn Maycry

Quote:

I'll think of a mermaid lagoon
Oh--underneath a magic moon
I'll think I'm in a pirate's cave
I'll think I'll be an Indian brave
Now, everybody try--one, two, three!
We can fly! We can fly! We can fly!

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:41 am
User Image
❤ Cathaline Acacia League ❤ a.k.a. Cathyxxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxxxxxxx <7th Year>
Time: Valentines 2032
Looking: Flawless

------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

"David did kind of go all out on the ring," Cathy said with a smile. "I suppose it's sweet if you think about it. Thanks for the congrats, though I'm pretty sure Leo did all the hard work in that. The kid's cute though. His name is Christopher. Poor kid is beginning to take after my brother in looks though, let's just hope he doesn't get David's personality too." She was grinning but then as an after thought made a bit of a face and added, "And don't read the Daily Prophet. It's dreadfully depressing." She had enough of her family affairs reported in that newspaper that she didn't need to pick it up. The paper only seemed to take delight in dragging people through the mud instead of building them up. She'd rather news with only happy stories like people saving kittens then about murder and death and crime. Apparently people thought otherwise since the paper sold well reporting the more grisly and grim parts of life. She figured if something important like the escape from Azkaban (thankfully a certain red-haired villain and elderly couple weren't in the escapees) she had her brother or others to let her know. They could read the depressing details and just tell her the headlines. That worked for her.

As they slowly twirled to the music, Cathy noted in a moment of silence that Jean kept looking down. Of course he had to look down to look her in the eye or see any part of her, most people did, but he wasn't looking at her face or admiring her pretty dress or anything else; instead, he was looking down at their feet. Once upon a time she might have been annoyed by the fact he was ignoring her cute traits, but she recognized it as nerves and him watching their feet more than anything. Cathy paused and told him before continuing back into step with the music, "You shouldn't worry so much. It's really unlikely you'll step on my toes, I have small feet. And if you did, well..." She shrugged, "Even if you broke one of my toes or something with magic it'd be fixed right up in no time at all. No big deal, right? Relax, you're fine."

Her good mood evaporated for a moment when she mentioned her family issues and she studied him as he apologized. Had he not heard? She could have sworn their would be gossip in the hallways by now. Or maybe Wendy had silenced them quickly. The redhead could be quite scary at times. She probably got that from her dad. At least Wendy wasn't some homicidal maniac like her father. "It's... don't worry about it," She answered in the same quiet tone. "I just thought you knew already about everything... it's kind of nice that you don't. It's embarrassing to have people know about how I freaked out and was a complete mess for a few days after I found out about Dad... about him dying... well being killed. But at least this time the bad guys got caught. It's really messed up it was my grandparents who planned it and the person who had to do justice for everything had to turn in her own father, but it turned out okay in the end. Besides I need to toughen up and be strong, I have a little sister to look up to me. It isn't right to pretend it didn't happen, and I really can't with-" her voice cracked for a moment before she put on a small smile, "-with Mum and Dad gone. Time makes things better, right?"

She was determined not to let talking about what happened ruined her night. She really should have talked to Jean earlier about it, but she wasn't entirely sure she could do so without breaking down like she had with Dani and that was before it was confirmed her father was murdered and his murder was planned out by her grandparents of all people. To be honest she was surprised that she managed not to turn into a sobbing mess, but realized she was getting stronger. Her resolution to face facts and reality but to do it with dignity was working. The thought brought her happiness.

When Jean mentioned her being able to handle herself using bludgers as an example she chuckled and shook her head, "Didn't you know? I don't handle bludgers at all that well. I'm just good running from them. They still terrify me. If anyone handles bludgers 'well' it would be Eli, he's the beater right?"

{OoC: }
                                                Jade Galaksylph

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:54 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤
ΛDDIƧӨП ᄃӨᄂᄂIПƧ
FIFƬΉ YΣΛЯ GЯYFFIПDӨЯ

PЯΣFΣᄃƬ
├─▇▇▇═───────────────────────────═▇▇▇─┤

When I see your face
There's not a thing that I would change
'Cause you're amazing
Just the way you are

When she pulled away, Addy simply smiled like a dummy. He was definitely love drunk and Pru was the cause. She said that their kiss was very romantic, so he ran a hand through his hair and chuckled. He didn't really have the words to speak right now. But he finally managed to say, "Well, I had a good muse, my love." He wrapped his arms around her waist and began gently swaying.

And when you smile
The whole world stops and stares for a while
'Cause girl, you're amazing
Just the way you are

{Click on Addy's picture. :3 }

The Forgotten Weasley

SummerIsles

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:47 pm
User Image

User Image

Fourth Year │ Slytherin │ Chaser

The thought of goblins being good dancers made Devonte laugh for some reason, and laughing definitely felt good. He had spent too much time on his own, he realized, and he couldn't believe that it had taken dancing with Lola to figure that out. While he still disliked a large majority of his classmates, he was sure that not all of them could be so bad. After all, Lola wasn't.

He creased his eyebrows together as Lola admitted to worrying about him, which felt kinda bad. He didn't want her to have to worry about him, mainly because it made him feel like a child who couldn't take care of himself. Though, he supposed that letting his brother get the better of him showed that. "Why? You don't need to worry about me, you know.. And I suppose that with Layton, his inner psychopath just hasn't fully come out yet. It's getting there though, and I'd hate to be Selina when it does." It was no secret that he had a strong dislike for the girl, but she was Lola's friend, and it wasn't like he was about to wish harm on her.

mc2

OOC:

━━━━━━

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 8:20 pm
                          User Image
                          Essy ze Ninja

【 LOCATION 】 great hall x 【 MOOD 】 relieved x 【 COMPANY 】 tristanx 【 CLOTHING 】 paper faces on parade

Sybil was terrified that the boy hadn't heard her question, or that he was just going to tell her that he wasn't Tristan. However, her intuition proved correct, and Sybil couldn't help but smile in relief - a genuine smile that rarely graced her face. She was pleased to have found someone so quick, after all she didn't want to spend her night wandering the Great Hall, she probably would've resorted to slinking back into her dorm had she not bumped into him. She stared up at him, paying close and careful attention to the way he smiled upon seeing her. It was in that moment that she'd realise that, 1. He'd been talking to her and, 2. She'd been smiling that whole time.

Sybil quickly dropped her smile.

"No, not too long. Just walked in, actually. S'ppose I'm lucky?" She said quickly, maybe a bit too quickly. She closed her eyes, breathed deeply, composed herself, opened them, pursed her lips. She looked around the Great Hall for a moment as Tristan gestured. She felt bad that she'd come in so late - maybe had she not, she'd have spared him the boredom. Who said she was any fun, though? He did seem rather excited to see you... A voice murmured in the back of her head. Sybil took another breath. She would've been relieved to see someone she knew after quite a while of searching as well. "S'ppose we both got lucky, then," Sybil muttered, looking back to Tristan, catching those blue eyes. "I wasn't going to come at first. However, I promised myself that I'd attend at least one dance my Hogwarts career. Don't think I would've gone to any if I didn't at least go tonight." She admitted. Sybil understood how Tristan felt in regards to the dance - it really didn't seem that great, nothing too special. She was having a hard time believing that people like her could really have any kind of 'fun' at a dance - she wasn't a socialite, she wasn't a dancer, she had no reason to go. And yet here she was. Having Tristan there helped as well - he was going to be the only reason she wouldn't leave immediately. Had it been someone else she knew, Sybil probably would've left, but there was something about him that was keeping her there.

"Happy Valentine's Day." Sybil murmured, pursing her lips once more. Why did her stomach feel jittery when Tristan told her that? Maybe it was because no one had really ever called her 'pretty' before. Her parents didn't count, they would've told her that whether they really were or not. "Thank you," She managed in a hushed tone after a moment. "You look handsome. Intricate detailing..." Sybil murmured, eyes trailing over Tristan's shirt. She looked back up to his eyes after a moment, realising that was probably weird.

Sybil snorted quietly at his words, covering her mouth, her too-pink lips. "I understand. I'm lucky, no one in my dorm has a pet, no need to worry about it disliking me. Although, I suppose I'm lucky. Most do." She shrugged, dropping her hand, pursing her lips. If she didn't stop, none of her lip gloss was going to stay on. Oh well, she didn't really want to wear it anyway. An awkward silence seemed to pass between the two a moment, and Sybil's eyes trailed off. She ended up staring at the group dancing in the middle. She frowned. "The hell are we supposed to do at something like this?" She asked, grabbing at the hem of her dress. "That? Because I'd much rather not look like an idiot..."

User Image

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

Julian Galaksylph

Festive Stylist

10,225 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 12:57 am
User Image

Eugene "Jean" Windsor

Ravenclaw Seventh Year Half-Blood Dating Cathaline League

-✖- So we can take the world back from the heart-attacked -✖-
                                              -✖- One maniac at a time, we will take it back -✖-

Jean shrugged, as if saying "Well, good point," like he usually did all the time. He could not deny that the whole engagement thing was, at least, a bit sweet when he thought about it. But then, the whole cheesy feeling seemed to only happen in the tellies so far, and he wasn't sure if that same cheesy feeling would happen if he did propose to Cathy in the far (but maybe not THAT far) future. He wished his self-confidence was already grown when he was going to do that, otherwise chances say that it would be a nervous wreckage. But yeah, the Daily Prophet was becoming quite a mess somehow; Hogsmeade Attacks, Criminal on the loose, and stuff like that. He didn't know why he was even reading it though, usually it was his dad who was reading the daily Prophet and not Jean.

And the moment he looked down again Cathy temporarily stopped the dance for a second and told him that he didn't have to worry about their feet, thank goodness she knew what he was being concerned about. He had to admit, he thought he was quite a terrible dancer since he didn't grew up listening to slow dancing music. But yeah, he did seem to worry too much about their dance when there was magic, though. "Right," He put up a small smile and nodded before he let a deep sigh in relief, "I'll do my best," He stopped looking at their feet now and his eyes met with hers. Not to sound weird but, he pretty much found her eyes really nice and warm (if that's the adjective that he could use legally).

When she said that she thought that he knew about everything, Jean shook his head saying that he didn't. He wasn't a Legilimens and wasn't exactly the person to keep up at everything that was happening around the Wizarding World. But he didn't seem to agree that it was embarrassing about freaking out when you figured that your loved one was in trouble... Or, killed, there was nothing wrong with that. "I'm sorry for the loss... There's nothing embarrassing about it, though. Because I'm pretty sure it was understandable about why you felt that way." He could not believe it though; another member of her family was being murdered again. And what was messed up? Her own grandparents were the criminals. He wished he could give her a pat on the shoulder, but he wasn't sure if that would do any good. Instead, after she said that time would make things better, he nodded and replied, "Yeah.. After all, what doesn't kill you makes you stronger," Well, yeah, he did learned that the hard way. After all that happened in Hogsmeade (and now that place was haunted, thanks Neo-Death Eaters for ruining everything), he decided that he shouldn't be that passive and he shouldn't be keeping his head down . He should at least take action, and he supposed that if he didn't make a first attempted there his father would have been seriously murdered.

And when Cathy shook her head saying that she didn't handle the bludger and the fact that it was Eli's job. Something seemed to make him abit sad, remembering the whole rumor mill again. "Well, being a deft dodger still counts as handling bludgers." He replied, trying to smile even if some details of the rumor was still running to the back of his mind, "Eli's a great beater for Ravenclaw, trust me. You two are great Quidditch players to begin with," Ever since he formally quit the team (nothing personal, he just didn't feel it anymore), the best he could do was to watch the matches. And god, if the rumors turned out to be true (because he'd been denying it) he hoped that there would be nothing personal between his bestfriend and his girlfriend.

-✖- You know, time crawls on when you're waiting for the song to start -✖-
                                              -✖- So dance alone to the beat of your heart -✖-

Hey young blood, doesn't it feel like our time is running out?
                                              Wearing our vintage misery, no, I think it looked a little better on me

User ImageUser Image

mc2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 8:52 am
User Image
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxLionel Santiago Lira
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxHufflepuffxThird Year

"There are big ships and small ships."

He smiled as the girl grabbed his hand and practically positioned him. It made things a lot easier and a lot less awkward. Lionel couldn't help but chuckle when the girl said no funny business. But he did get slightly paranoid that he was being watched by her cousin after the fact. Well, at least he knew not to do anything stupid, not that he already knew that, but it just reassured the fact. He made sure to keep his eyes on her and not look for her cousin. Not that he the person anyway because he had no idea what his name was or what he looked like. "Alright, I'll try not to do anything stupid. I really don't want to get my life threatened today," he said to her with a laugh. Despite his laughter, there was sincerity behind it. And he didn't want to get on anyone's bad side.

When Lynn asked if he could dance, he couldn't help but laugh. It was a legitimate concern, but fortunately, not one that she would have a problem with. He nodded to her, a wide smile on his face. "If there is one thing I can do, it is dance. It's a big part of Argentinian culture and my mom would kill me if I went to a dance like this and not know how to do it. So, we're are all good," he said confidently. He also knew that he was supposed to lead; so he did just that and started the dancing for the pair.

"But the best ship of all is friendship"

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Devlyn Maycry

Obsessive Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2015 11:29 am
███████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░
xxxxxxxxA I M E E M C H A L E N

First Year ◆ Slytherin ◆ Half Blood

User Image

I know what you think in the morning,
                                                      When the sun shines on the ground,
                                                      And shows what you have done,
                                                      It shows where your mind has gone.

Aimee shrugged when Caty told her how much everyone loved her. As much as she trusted Caty, she wasn’t sure she believed her on that one. She was positive all her friends only liked her because they liked Caty and Caty brought Aimee with her basically everywhere. Its not like she’d made friends with them on her own. She’d just sort of assimilated into the group because she was always with Caty. That didn’t count as actual friends did it?

She did her best to keep her feet off of Caty’s but she definitely stepped on them at least a couple times. She was blushing as bright as she possibly could. As the song ended she took a breath and she was certain she must have been holding it the entire dance. Which was ridiculous since they had been talking, but that was exactly how it felt. She quickly pulled Caty off the dance floor before the girl could force her into another dance. "We should…. Uh go get a drink…" She said quickly. She was feeling out of breath and all the people crowded on the dance floor were starting to freak her out. She really really didn’t want to have a panic attack in front of her best friend. She had spent most of the year hiding her secrets from Caty, she was determined to not ruin it all in one night. Especially not on Valentine’s Day!

░░░░░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███████
ooc:

You all have guns,
And you never put the safety on,
I'm trying, I'm trying to sleep,
But I can't, but I can't when you all have,
Guns for hands, yeah

Yukina101

Event Archive

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff