Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Links
If you have been molested, you are not a second class Christ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 3:39 pm
If you have been molested, you are not a second class Christian  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2015 9:00 am

This is a powerful video! I can vaguely remember being touched inappropriately by my adopted dad when I was little, but I don't hold it against him anymore. He's gotten older, and he's not the young man he used to be. He wasn't that young when I came to live with him and my adopted mom, but as he's gotten older, his memory has started to lapse a bit, which is understandable, given his age. I forgave him a long time ago, although I never told him this. I'm not sure if I want to drudge up old memories.  

DragonFang099

Hilarious Friend

8,575 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Evolution Debut 250

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2015 3:46 am
DragonFang099

This is a powerful video! I can vaguely remember being touched inappropriately by my adopted dad when I was little, but I don't hold it against him anymore. He's gotten older, and he's not the young man he used to be. He wasn't that young when I came to live with him and my adopted mom, but as he's gotten older, his memory has started to lapse a bit, which is understandable, given his age. I forgave him a long time ago, although I never told him this. I'm not sure if I want to drudge up old memories.

I am glad to hear you have been able to forgive. Forgiveness is a big part of moving on.  
Links

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games