Welcome to Gaia! ::

Modifoxes

Back to Guilds

The current Modifoxes shop guild! 

Tags: modifox, modis, breedables, adoptables, adopts 

Reply ● RP Forum
[ORP]Families together.(Anyone related to Reno's test tribe)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2015 3:53 pm
User Image

Frostburn looked around glad that there was enough space for everyone. She knew that the tribe and even members of the tribe were going to come today for a bit of a family get together. She was pretty sure Snowburn was on her way, but had to come slow because her mate couldn’t fly and for some reason actually didn’t like to fly which confused Frostburn. Still she was lucky enough have a mate with wings. Frostbite said he had some news to share and of course there was a few others she didn’t know well coming. Though Natiya and Jordi’s kids were certain to be there. She was amazed how many foxes had children now. The tribe didn’t seem that old. It was a good thing both Knight and Osbeth were out to bring food for everyone because form the sound of it there would be quite a few guests. Frostburn looked over the field that had been picked as the first meeting place so they could always retreat into the tribe area if things got to cold or windy. Thankfully it didn’t look like that was going to happen any time soon. Frostburn sent out a prayer to the modeities that it would stay nice for the whole visit. She wanted to see all her kids. And she couldn’t wait for them all to see the grown up Frostbite. He looked so handsome and so different. It was adorable.

(Starting with one for how because my part of the list is gonna get big sooner or later. Frostbite, Burn, Snowburn, kaynite, Knight, Osbeth, Tiyr, Trisha, Yoakai, Twins, umm I'm sure a few others creeping in my journal)  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 9:28 pm
User ImageHiyo groaned as she rolled out of bed. There was something going on today, she knew that, she had very little memory of what it was. With a large yawn she walked out of the area that was designated as the elder hall. sitting down she scratched her ear. "I gotta figure out what it was.... she mumbled under her breath." Going t find either Aponi or Hazuki, one of them would know... and she she was sure she could get it out without much trouble. It would be better then asking Raizo. she was sure it had something to do with him and Frost. and admitting she forgot what it was wouldnt be good...then again the fact she forgot was already bad...  

Renogoran

Vermillion Shade

12,200 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Survivor 150

Reoakee
Crew

Beloved Lunatic

19,875 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2016 12:11 pm
Renogoran
I know I should wait for moon twin but I'd really like to post so I hope she'll forgive me.

User Image
Knight and Osbeth were headed past and had already passed up on his offer to help them drag more food toward the clearing. The pair also looked like they were in discussion about Knight needing to get more hats as his current one was being worn by Osbeth who was being a bit cheeky about it. Yeah he was definitely not sad that they said no to his offer after all ending up between two love birds would just want to make him gag while working. Not really sure what he should be up to Tyr was half tempted to go hunt down his parents and find out if he could be put to work in any way. After all just sitting while everyone else worked was actually more boring than working hard and just getting things done. The only trouble was they could be well near anywhere and all the hustle and bustle wasn’t going to make it easier to find them. Deciding to peek around he spotted the elder in the hall. “Hello Hiyoko.” Ok so he should probably be a bit more respectful but really she was the elder of the tribe he was born to. She might as well be his aunt. “Anything I can do to help get ready for that family thing Frostburn is putting on.” Hiyoko wouldn’t be shy about putting him to work after all so it was as good as bugging his parents.

------back at the clearing---
Pacing back and forth fairly nervous now Frostburn looked things over for the hundredth time making sure there wasn’t going to be any large sticks getting in the way and that there weren’t any large dead tracks of flowers detracting from the scenery. She though she heard wingbeats and looked up. To her joy she saw a form she knew and one she didn’t. It seemed Snowburn arrived early with her mate.
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2016 7:19 pm
User Image

Aponi,who was very much so awake,(unlike someone else) and helping everyone get ready. She let out a sigh, Hiyo was either still asleep or had no idea what was going on today. She smiled and chuckled to herself as she joined Frostburn. "It looks like we already have some guest arriving." She smiled at the phim. There was other things to do she was sure but it was also nice to have a greeter or two waiting for those coming in.  

X Moon Fighter X
Crew

Obsessive Shapeshifter

13,200 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Survivor 150
  • Elocutionist 200
● RP Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers