Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)
Hakanai's Home [ Invitation Only ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:34 am

x|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

xxx❝ It will be beautiful to see your blood on ice

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Tamer ❅ Ninjutsu ❅ Hyōton Clan
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Shuukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
Snow Leopard ❅ Lion ❅ Hybrid x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x
|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||x

Trembling hands reached up to the door as she slid it open. The cub was trying to do it's best to make sure she was okay so he licked underneath Hakanai's chin and brushed his head up underneath it. It helped. A little. With a deep sigh, Hakanai removed her shoes at the door and entered, closing the door behind her. It was kind of chilly. Wait. She was chilly? Was it because of what was going on? Setting the unnamed friend down, Hakanai walked to the fireplace and started a fire. Stood up, she glanced behind her and she saw the fluff of fur by the fridge. He must be hungry. Getting up, Hakanai signed and mouth hungry? The cub tilted it's head. Opened the door, she saw the raw meat that was intended for.... Hakanai felt a pair of claws on the side of her leg. Right. Okay. With a deep breath, she removed a medium sized piece and cut it up for the young one. He still had baby teeth so she assumes he hasn't learned how to pull or eat properly yet. Holding the plate, the hungry hybrid was excited to get some food. It started to circulate around her, waiting. But Hakanai wanted to teach him something. She pointed at the meat, and then signed food. The kit tilted it's head. She did it once more and it nodded as if it understood. Wanted to test him, she set the plate down onto the table at a certain position and gestured to the entire kitchen. Signing food, she pointed at a chair. The cub shook it's head. Signing once more, she pointed at the spoon. The possible leopard shook it's head again. Then she pointed at hte meat and sign food, he nodded. With a nod, Hakanai picked him up and placed him at the table as he hungrily started to chew the raw meat, finally having solid food in it's stomach.

Sat down on the table, Hakanai doesn't eat. She doesn't even feel hungry when all rights, she should be very hungry but she simply doesn't feel like it. While waiting for him to finish eating, Hakanai had fell asleep at her hand. The cub detected this and instead of waking her up, he started to clean himself, feeling very full. He wanted to sleep too but where? Hakanai, seeming to sense this had woken up on her own. When she saw he was done, she picked him up so they can go to sleep but... where? Every room in the house has a memory of Lilja and Hakanai wasn't ready for that. Instead, Hakanai went to lay down on the couch and the full kit fell asleep in her arms. The snow haired genin didn't follow too far behind. Woke up in full panic, the teal hues glanced down towards the cub as she waited. He was breathing up and down. Her fast beating heart started to slow itself as she found herself lost in her thoughts. What should she do while she waited to pick up the ashes? Not only that, she knew she had to get training in and Eiseijutsu was one of them. Lilja had been bugging her up and down to learn them. Without thinking, she pulled the cub closer to her. She didn't want to lose him at all. Heck, she doesn't want anyone to go through the pain she just went to. With a deep sigh, she will wait until he wakes up and then they can go back to... the hospital for her to learn Eiseijutsu. She might as well try to get back to the hospital eventually. Hakanai was a shinobi now. She had to get used to this.

She just have to.

When he had finally woken up, Hakanai went to change as he went to entertain himself by playing with a blanket. Being buried in it, suddenly attacking it, rolling on it, different things. Wearing the same attire but with clean clothes, Hakanai whistled softly to get his attention. The cub poked it's head out of the blanket and sees her. She makes a come motioning which was her hand with fingers touching each other and the palm going towards her body and her arm making a circular motion. He got the hint and started to jump towards her. Picked him up, she headed out.

[ Exit ]

|| ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ •• ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ||

OoC:

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 4:14 pm

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150

Shuukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Genin x
❅ Chakra: 325/325 ❅ Stamina: 150/150 x

Finally. It took a while to get here since the snow was already thick and massive. Opened the door, she searched everywhere for the overgrown cub. And she couldn't find him. Her heart was going faster and her mind was starting to panic. But she kept herself calm. He may just be delayed due to the weather. She decided to do something for the villagers first than try to find him. Entered into her parents bedroom, she felt sad. Yet, at peace too. Slowly but surely, she started to pack her parents good clothes into a box she can carry. She can get the rest of the clothes but with this weather? Thy needed warm clothes which she had plenty of. Inside, Hakanai smiled because most of her mother's clothes were new and never worn. She never believed in clothes.

Rolled up the clothes as tight as she could to stuff as much as she could into the box. Hakanai realized an hour had passed. She needed to get moving... but Shukenja. Where was he? She decided to leave him a note if he eventually came back home. Something was wrong. No. Nothing was wrong. He's okay. With a huffed, she grabbed the box and left the house and made her way towards the academy.

[ Exit ]

OoC:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2016 6:39 am
User Image

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Chakra: 200/410 ❅ Stamina: 200/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270
x

At least the storm was letting up now. With a deep breath, I shivered slightly. After I find Shu, I should go to the academy and help out. I had some ideas of how I can do that. The snow was so tall. Annoyed, I decided to jump up and used my chakra to avoid falling into the snow with each step. While this would drain my chakra, at least my stamina would be preserved. Almost there. When a soft gust blow, my eyes looked up and all I could see was the roof of my house. Geez. Getting into the house was going to be a problem, but I found another problem. If Shu did arrive, there was no evidence of his tracks. Even if they were here earlier and snow would cover over it, there would be a slight dent from covering his tracks. My lips curved downward into a frown. Where was Shu? Was he okay? I walked around the house few times and decided to enter into a window. The way the wind was blowing, this side of the house had less snow which would be easier to dig into. Few times, I exhaled my breath into my hands to keep it warm.

Several minutes went by as I worked as fast as I could. Finally, when I got to the window, I opened it and slid in, several snow slid into the home as well. Shivered softly, I glanced around. It was cold here. How odd. Shu would most likely lit a fireplace. My clothes were soaked and cold. I decided to go change clothes real quick. Entered into my room, I got out black thermal undershirt and pants. I found several more clothing and set them up. For a reason. Once I stripped down, my body was filled with goosebumps and I started to shiver. Wasted no time, I put on brand new bra and underwear, along with the clean clothes meant for raining or snowy days. With a sigh of relief when my body started to warm up, I grabbed the gloves and started to look around for Shu. I even tapped on the wood few times, expected a respond. Sometimes he would growl, his vibrations shake the house or tap the floor with his massive tail. Nothing. My heart started to beat fast. I was slowly starting to freak out.

NO. He's fine. He's okay. Maybe he was out looking for me. After all, he was suppose to meet me at the hospital. Maybe he wasn't done helping people out yet. With a deep sigh, I headed out by using the same window. Man, cleaning up the snow will be a mess but hopefully, it won't be melted by the time I get back. Closed the window shut, I left the area to do some several things.

OoC:

Current Attire: Black thermal undershirt and underpants. Black thin sweater on top with waterproof light jacket with collar popped up. Dark grey baggy shinobi pants over the thermal pants. It was waterproof. Combat waterproof boots with the pants tucked inside and wrapped tied tight. Black gloves.

Jutsu Used:

PostPosted: Thu Oct 13, 2016 3:35 pm
User Image

Hakanai Yuki ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin
❅ Chakra: 200/410 ❅ Stamina: 200/270

Shukenja ❅ Kumogakure ❅ Chuunin x
❅ Chakra: 410/410 ❅ Stamina: 270/270
x

With an exhausted exhale, I opened the door to my empty home. It was gathering dust for sure. Maybe I should sell it. I can't keep up with it being alone and by myself. Too tired to even think about that right now, I made my way over to my room and started to take off the clothes I was wearing. My hues glanced towards the bed of mine and I wish I could get some sleep in. With a shook of my head, it was time to carry on. Finding clean clothes, I pulled them on as I leaned down and zipped up my pants. WIth a frown, I noticed how... skinny I had became. Insomnia. Fear. Worried. I was so engulfed in those worlds, I forgot to eat or take care of myself. That reminded me, each time I was giving the hospital food, I would pushed it away after one or two bites. The clothes were baggy more than usual on me as I find a smaller size of my pants. Once I did, I slipped them on and started to head out, anxious to get back with Shu.

[ Exit to Academy ]

OoC:

Current Attire:

Jutsu Used:

Jenni Deer

Dangerous Lunatic

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2017 8:00 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s
Hold me close,and take me in. I'm losing it, lost again.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

So maybe I fall, maybe I fail, maybe my heart's not made of stone. Maybe you'll see secrets I never want to show.

[x] The moment I left the office I withdrew into myself. If anyone spoke to me, I didn't notice. I just walked, only half aware of anything around me, and fully aware of the throbbing of my arms from shock. What the hell happened? I knew why I was angry, but everything from the office until coming to my senses after shattering Wan's ******** arm was a blur, a haze of tunnel vision in which I could only focus on killing--killing--Axel. My choice to take his headband and exile him, albeit rash, was still within reason but to rise to the point of execution? It wasn't...like me, was it?

Ever since taking the seat of Raikage, the majority of my genin had shown disrespect in some form. Blatant refusal of orders being the most prominent, but also questioning what made me fundamentally me. I wanted to be different than Kinpaku, run the village through a camaraderie form of respect, rather than the forceful respect the previous kage followed. But thanks to it, I guess, they saw my authority as lax, weak, all because I wanted them to see me as approachable? The position was given through respect for another shinobi, so shouldn't that respect have been earned by the passing of the title? I guess I thought that I had gained Kinpaku's trust when she gave me the title. From then on, my own shinobi had done nothing but try to knock me down. I didn’t even have a problem with them asking questions, but I wished they would trust me. I already only barely had an idea of what I was doing in this position.

Well, maybe this would be an example.

I wasn't trained to protect anyone. I gritted my teeth, anger somehow bubbling up again through my otherwise numb shell. Then what the hell were you doing here? I was trained to serve at the behest of great and strong men. I was trained to wage war in the name of my ruler, and of yours, as my family has done for generations. What wars was he talking about? We were in a time of peace, and had been for years now. About four, to be exact, and it was only one battle. Any talent he might have had would have gone to waste anyway. Axel was one of few I'd trusted with the title of Chuunin to lead my shinobi as we prepared for our inevitable doom with the giants. His chance to fight was coming, but until then, we had to learn to defend ourselves, or be wiped off the face of the ******** planet by the literal army of eight-foot tall beings who had evidently learned to use chakra.

But no. Most of my shinobi were foreigners, with no tie to the village, and no desire to defend it. Why were we wasting our time and money training them if this was going to be the result? What was wrong about just wanting to help people?! I would rather you follow your heart than follow an order any day, so long as it was for the greater good. But if you're here only for yourself rather than for the people of this village--of this country you were trained to protect? You might want to really think about what you're doing standing in front of me. Fine, I would just have to find a way to defend it on my own.

Although walking off the bridge sounded pretty inviting right about then.

My gaze rose from the ground to the building before me. Hakanai’s home, all the lights off in her absence. Right, she was out on a mission to scout out the giants. I hoped she was alright. That was about all I could do. After all, the risk was part of our profession. But it was still so recent since Lilja’s death, and of course the disaster caused by the ice beasts… Samuru... I’d become aware of just how fragile we were. Even with years of training.

Untying the empty scabbard from my side, I threw it at a nearby tree in frustration and watched it bounce harmlessly onto the grass beside it. I let out a long, slow sigh and sat on the ground just to the left of the front door. I needed to calm down, even if it meant forcing myself to. If that meant by meditating then so be it.

[Chakra Training]
Normally, when focusing my chakra, it was easiest to do moving, practicing the basic steps of swordplay. However, my sword was gone and I was far too tired now that my adrenaline had worn off. In fact, my hands practically shook from a combination of stress, fear, and exhaustion. I took a trembling breath in through my nose, and out through my mouth, repeating this several times as I closed my eyes. [1]

Tenseness of the shoulders made it hard to concentrate, but I let my senses drift around me nonetheless. Someone laughed loudly somewhere in the distance. I could smell the moisture in the air condensing--it was probably going to rain soon. Not that that was anything unusual in this village. Beyond that, my training had taught me to notice shifts in the air, able to tell when someone or something moved near me. [2] A group of children walked not to far in front of the house; the voices made it a little hard to place gender but I was fairly certain they were all male. Four, no... five sets of footsteps. Maybe they were headed to the academy. Part of me wanted to tell them it was a thankless job, but the thought left a bitter taste in my mouth. It wasn't my decision to make what they did with their lives anyway. For the moment, I needed to focus on my own path. [3]
[Expert Training: Concentrate]
[+45 permanent Chakra/Stamina]

Retrieving my senses, I delved within myself. My breathing had steadied, my heart rate slowed. The moment of relapse had allowed me to not think about my anger for a moment and center my chakra. The visual image of the tree my manifestation represented rose above me in my mind, only a gentle breeze rustling its leave. I had attained this while I was in the State of the Beast somehow. If anything, I'd thought that it would be the opposite. [1] However, even as I thought on it, the image destabilized and I realized it was only a figment of my imagination. In reality, my chakra was still a whirling tempest that I couldn't seem to calm. I couldn't even grasp at it. That didn't mean I couldn't control it it, but... I wasn't nearly as stable as I thought I was. Damn it, why?! Why did my anger always grip me so tightly? [2]

Swallowing the lump that formed in my throat, I let out another shaky breath, trying to sooth my frayed nerves once more. It wasn't much, but it was better than nothing. I needed to find someone who could help me, be it the cat summons or Jack. But I couldn't leave the village again, not yet. Not with the threat looming over our heads. So I would have to make due with what I had. My determination, more than anything, I think, deepened my chakra pool ever so slightly. [3]
[Expert Training: Concentrate]
[+45 permanent Chakra/Stamina]

With a sigh I leaned my head back against the wall behind me, and... waited. I had nowhere else I could go. I couldn't face Wan--he was probably at the hospital now anyway, undergoing surgery to have his arm fixed. s**t... this was some hole I'd dug myself into, and part of me didn't want to climb back out. Regardless, I waited for some time to see if Hakanai happened to return, and closed my eyes, letting my thoughts drift. If I fell asleep, oh well.

Techniques Used:

Passives:
☁ Supremely improved reflexes [Stage Six; Kiss of Flesh and Steel Mastery]
☁ Supremely improved agility [Stage Six; Basai Bagua Mastery]
☁ Improved mobility [Basai Bagua: Soft as Water - S Rank]
☁ Improved perception [Shunkan no Hagane: Final Words]

Current Objectives:
Talk to Wan
Defeat Axel
☁ Calm down

Items of Note:
☁ Wooden Bokken [x2, bag]
☁ Chakra Steel Wakizashi [right hip]
☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

But I can’t help it. I’m not superhuman. I’m breaking. Don’t let me fall apart.

┃☁ a c | 68870
┃☁ r y o | 26900
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1350 / 1510 (+15)
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1060 / 1285 (+15)
┃☁ t r a n c e | 18 / 25 (+1)
┃☁ m o o d | depressed
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | bruising on lower arms; sore muscles

Artwork and character © Taorito  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 11:35 am
Arrow35

Kokuei
Having just received orders to round up the third member of their team so they could go, should he have complied, Kokuei turned away and suddenly found himself sitting down...clearly not at the academy anymore. Evidently, he sat under the sheltered overhang belonging to a house. A rather large one at that. He sat just next to the door, and no one else seemed to be around. The only other thing of note around was an empty scabbard that lay underneath a nearby tree. Likewise, the coat that he wore was strangely heavy. Wait, when did he get a coat? Beneath which, upon looking down, was a leather jerkin, and black pants. Black hair fell into his face, and the headband was clearly gone from his forehead.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Arrow35

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 9:34 pm
Royal Burrito

Kokuei Nara:

I turn to go find Thanatos only to suddenly be on the porch of an enormous house. I stand in surprise, spinning slightly to get a better view of my surroundings only to find myself finding wearing a much heavier coat than normal. The jacket spins with me, pulling me over, off the porch and making me hit my head.

I lay there, on my head and shoulders with my feet still in the air, and I ponder what happened. I look at the jacket. "Well this is strange. I could've sworn my jacket was lighter than this." I pause. "Wait, that's not my voice!" I look at my leg's still dangling above me. Funny, I remember my pants being Green. And I think my legs were a little shorter, but I'm not positive. I flip over and stand up, catching a glimpse of some one in the window.

I see Kaileer looking back at me. I whirl around knocking myself down again with the jacket. Looking around from the ground, I don't see Kaileer but I notice my bangs swinging in my eyes. Wait, My bangs are in a ponytail, aren't they? I reach up to feel for it but can't find the ponytail holder much less my headband. Where's my head band? I stand and look in the window again, only to see Kaileer looking at me.

Why is Kaileer looking at me? And why am I not seeing myself in the window? I sit down and lean myself against the porch to think. I suppose the most logical solution is that I somehow managed to switch bodies with Lord Raikage. I don't know how, much less why. But that's not the biggest thing right now. I need to figure out what this means for me. Am I now Lord Kaileer? Am I now the Raikage? What does this mean?

I sit there and ponder these questions for a while.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2017 4:55 pm
User Image
E I G H T E E N C O U R A G E O U S W A R R I O R

K a i l e e r C e i n ' l y s (Kokuei Nara)
Hold me close,and take me in. I'm losing it, lost again.

R A I K A G E B U K I J U T S U - B L O O D L I N E H A K E M O T O

So maybe I fall, maybe I fail, maybe my heart's not made of stone. Maybe you'll see secrets I never want to show.

[x] I smack my forehead. Well, Kaileer's forehead. It's SOO OBVIOUS! YAMANAKA! The Yamanaka clan specializes in mind jutsu, one of them dealing with swapping their minds with another. I wonder if they could do something like this on this scale? I should check the kumo nin registry to see if there are any Yamanaka clan members in the village and if they can help fix this. Or if they caused this. Hell, what even IS THIS?

"Alright, lets do this!" I say as I jump to my feet, only to be pulled back over by the jacket. "Confound it! This damn jacket is too heavy!" I pull the jacket off and get back to my feet. I look at the jacket in my hands, and go hang it on the doorknob of the house. I hope Kaileer doesn't mind me leaving his jacket here, but I don't think I can function with that on me.

As I turn around to leave I realize I have no idea where I am. "Well s**t. This could be problematic. hmmm" I drop back to the ground. I gotta figure out where I am so I can know where to go. Crud. "Ouch!" I yelp as something falls on my head. I look up and realize that I don't know if I can defend myself. can I use my jutsu?! I start freaking out a little.

I wave some hand signs and try a couple of my jutsu, but none work. "s**t..." I should figure out how to do jutsu in this body before too long.... I look around as I'm thinking. Hey, that looks familiar over there. I'll head that way. I start walking, but pause to take a look around. Kaileer is probably heading back here soon, to find his body. Assuming he is ok... I should let him know where I am going.... I look around and see a good spot, over next to the steps up to the building. I drop a kunai there pointed loosely in the direction I'm going before heading back towards where I think the kage's tower is.

[Exit to random location in town]

Techniques Used:

Passives:

Current Objectives:
☁ Figure out what's going on
☁ Locate Thanatos
☁ Locate Kaileer
☁ Get body back
☁ Find info on the Yamanaka clan and their jutsu

Items of Note:
☁ Wooden Bokken [x2, bag]
☁ Chakra Steel Wakizashi [right hip]
☁ UHV Shield [left hip]

But I can’t help it. I’m not superhuman. I’m breaking. Don’t let me fall apart.

┃☁ a c | 68870
┃☁ r y o | 26900
┃☁ c h a k r a | 1350 / 1510 (+15)
┃☁ s t a m i n a | 1060 / 1285 (+15)
┃☁ t r a n c e | 18 / 25 (+1)
┃☁ m o o d | depressed
┃☁ h e a l t h | exhausted
┃☁ i n j u r i e s | bruising on lower arms; sore muscles

Artwork and character © Taorito  

Arrow35

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 1:46 pm
User Image
Honō Hokori
[ "A supplement to all others, yet weak on its own." ]

So it was witnessed...
                              Some part of me was actually grateful to not be recognized at the Raikage for once. But that didn't change that I was still worried about misuse of my name with whoever had switched with me. Perhaps lack of trust on my part, paranoia told me the person who'd been swapped into my body would likely either make a fool of me, or try to do something to the village with their newfound power. Damn it! How did Hono move in all of these robes? His legs were longer as I basically towered over everyone I passed, and his body was untrained. Or at least didn't have the same mastery of muscles mine did. I felt sluggish as I waded through busy streets while I tried to reach Hakanai's home once more. This whole thing had me on the opposite side of the village.

However, reaching the house was fruitless. s**t. My body wasn't there. Whoever had taken over it left, discarding my coat and bag--but not the bracers?--when they left. Hono was thin so the heavy black material fit on well, even if the sleeves were too short.

Where was the most logical place to go from here? Whoever had taken my body may well have gone looking for their own, meaning they could be anywhere. Or...maybe they took it to the office tower? That seemed like the best option. If it was someone who would have wanted to smear my name, that was the best place to go to have control of the village. Countless private documents and reports that were now at their disposal... It was either that or they were somewhere in the streets causing a ruckus there. But seeing as the office was the smaller of the two options to search, as much searching as I would be able to wearing Hono's appearance anyway, it was the best option here.

I turned to leave, catching sight of a kunai next to the stairs leading up to the house. Was there a fight? No, but it may have been dropped from my stuff somehow. For the moment, I pick it up as something to defend myself with and head back out.

[ Tier 1 :: 3 / 5 ]

A Natural's Touch Hari Clan Black Glass Mentality
Chakra: 240/240
Stamina: 240/240

Other
• Wearing the Raikage's coat.

Aspects
Strengths :
• Evironmental Lens:
Is able to accurately estimate the weaknesses and viable exploits in the
surrounding environment. Be it the stabilising pebble at the base of the wall,
or the angle needed to fell a tree where needed.

• Soldering Teammate:
Honō will support his teammates by means of supplying weapons, tripping
up the opponent, or manipulating the environment to his allies' advantage.
Honō will watch his teammate(s) to get familiar with their tells, thus
becoming more and more accurate in reading their intentions.

• Sleek Steps:
Due to his training in the Hari clan, Honō has no difficulty traversing slippery
surfaces, even over uneven terrain.

• Latticino Hands
Honō's work has gained him steady hands and the ability to perform minute,
detailed work. Finicky work, such as the setting up even the most intricate
traps, holds less trouble for him.

Weaknesses :
• Cracks:
Honō was never trained for proper combat, and as such has a tendency to
flee instead of fight, especially when out numbered. When hit with an attack,
his urge to flee only increases.

• Jewelled:
Honō's choice in clothing marks him out from other shinobi; restricting his
movements slightly and hindering most chances at stealth.

• Fragility:
Trained in his work instead of his responsibilities as a shinobi, Honō lacks
the strength most individuals garner from their everyday training.

Fears :
• Broken Shards:
Knowing he isn't the most skilled shinobi in the village, Honō fears his
teammates will leave him behind if he fails to meet their expectations.

• Shattered:
Honō was never the strongest, or masculine, individual in Kumo. He fears
this makes him a target of assault; verbal or physical. Whenever he leaves
the workshop he is constantly anxious and alert of his surroundings,
misreading the words and reactions of the people around him to negatively
apply to him.

Class Disciplines :
• Legendary Smith
The user is able to gain a 5th title rank from every applicable smithing tree. 'Training' for Legendary takes 10 posts of crafting work, provides an additional 1 post off of crafting times, and gives a Grandmaster NPC (of the same area) for usage. In addition, any item solo crafted (without an npc helper) is non-reproducible by non-Legendary titled smiths.

• Balanced Master
Any jutsu learned can be paid for with either chakra, stamina, or a mix of the two. Any further chakra types are also subject to this. Recovery amounts for chakra and stamina are doubled while working, and working counts as relaxing.

• Lifetime Disciple
This discipline is for those wishing to gain from a lifetime master, never to be one themselves until their master is deceased. Gaining knowledge from over the course of their studies, the disciple will receive twice the benefits from each of their master's smithing trees (up to their completed titles), while in the living presence of them. After their master's death, they will successfully pass on a permanent, one-quarter of the benefit to their own Lifetime Disciple, if any. (round up to the nearest applicable number, as designated in the smithing thread)

Reductions :
• Glassblowing : Two [ 02 ], out of every four [ 04 ] posts, reduction for jobs
• Woodworking : One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs
• Tailoring: Two [ 02 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs
• Infusion Artificer: One [ 01 ], out of every four [ 04 ], posts reduction for jobs

Personal Attributes :
• A Natural's Touch:
After long study and a certain knack at birth, Honō has what many people call a "natural talent" for creation of glass objects. Because of this, every third creation is exceptionally superb, granting a 50% increase to profits made from that item.

• Black Glass Mentality:
Honō's years of training with Katon [ Fire ] jutsu and glassmaking and mainpulation jutsu has helped him learn a deeper understanding of volcanic glass. As such, his experiments with enchanting any volcanic glass with Gellal has been cut by half.

• Uncanny Aim:
Preferring to create and maintain distance between himself and the enemy, Honō has spent a considerable amount of time crafting range weapons, especially throwing weapons. From this he finds himself creating double the expected number every second attempt without the extra cost of material or time.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 11:26 pm
Shiro

Attempting to talk to a deaf girl was going about as well as one could imagine, but it evidently didn’t matter as the medic turned female found himself transported yet again. Now he stood outside of a large home, no lights on inside. A bag was discarded by the door with a wooden sword sticking out of it, and an empty scabbard lay beside a tree not far off. In his hand he held a kunai, and his garb was that of some heavy robes and a metal plated coat with sleeves too short. It didn’t seem that it belonged to whoever’s body he was in.

Azeiel the Risen

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
☁ [ Hidden Cloud Village } Kumogakure (UHV'd, closed)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games