Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]
How do you celebrate Christmas and New year ?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 2:47 pm
Hi everyone !
Just wondering how everyone is celebrating Christmas and New Year...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 4:14 pm
We do some presents, during the morning, then all gather for a family dinner in the evening. Then have another dinner on boxing day that's optional attendance.  

cool4

Buggy Glitch

halanthir

PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2015 7:23 pm
On Christmas eve, my family's tradition is to watch the movie White Christmas
And then on Christmas morning, we wake up and open presents, then eat egg casserole for breakfast before opening our stockings! heart

No real New Years traditions tho. I'm hoping to go to First Night in Boston with some friends to see fireworks. We'll see.

heart

Hope you all had a lovely holiday!  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:03 pm
halarie
I don't have tradition for the New Year's Eve also. I have friends that are making a party over their place, but I am not going because taking the cab/taxi is expensive and I cannot sleepover either ... sweatdrop
I made the decision to stay home and just have a normal day and sleep early.

xp  

Miss_XxAriaxX

halanthir

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 2:15 pm
XxAriaxX
halarie
I don't have tradition for the New Year's Eve also. I have friends that are making a party over their place, but I am not going because taking the cab/taxi is expensive and I cannot sleepover either ... sweatdrop
I made the decision to stay home and just have a normal day and sleep early.

xp

That's totally okay! 3nodding There's a chance I'll be doing the same too. I wouldn't feel too badly about it since it's really just another night and day. ( ' u')b
Hope your New Year's eve will be a comfy night in.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 3:14 pm
This year's Christmas Eve was a bit hectic, we had to take my son to the ER because he was running a high fever. But he's feeling better now, thankfully. c: After we came home we opened some gifts because he kept asking about them, and then his medicine knocked him out haha. Christmas day he opened gifts at his grandparent's house and he really loved them. On New Years I plan to drink a bit with my husband, we're just gonna play video games together. 3nodding

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Miss_XxAriaxX

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:09 pm
Yokies
This year's Christmas Eve was a bit hectic, we had to take my son to the ER because he was running a high fever. But he's feeling better now, thankfully. c: After we came home we opened some gifts because he kept asking about them, and then his medicine knocked him out haha. Christmas day he opened gifts at his grandparent's house and he really loved them. On New Years I plan to drink a bit with my husband, we're just gonna play video games together. 3nodding
Aww ! It's good he recovered. smile  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 7:12 pm
I have two Christmases in both sides of my family. However my dads side is on the 24 or 25 of December over the years. At home we opening gifts on 26th. On New Years we have oil balling on January 1st on my dads side of the family.  

Star-geeker

Runway Icon

18,250 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Fearsome 100

AstridMiriam

Party Browser

13,100 Points
  • Runway First Vote 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:41 pm
We basically open our presents on Christmas Eve.
Its not the same without my mother now

07. ✿ - - - Chatterbox [COME SPAM!]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff