Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
Boils will be boils, fluffy boils! (prp, Shiki and Carmine) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 6:53 pm
Well, the house cup event was over, and the ghosts had won, but Shiki wasn't thinking all that much about that. He was thinking of how things had been while he was participating. Fighting himself, singing, playing with soft fluffy balls of cuteness..

The thought brought a smile to his lips as he looked at his little gang of flying foxfires. They knew the look all too well, Shiki had that insane I want to snuggle something look on his face again. Being the smart little things they were, they took off flying fast away from the little kitsune boil who was chasing them with arms extended, his large fennec ears perked and his three tails fluffed behind him.

Due to the fact that he was looking at the sky more than anything else, he was not really sure where he was going other than after his pets. The mini's didn't know where they were headed either, except away from the grabby arms of the little arctic kitsune who wanted nothing more than to snuggle them.

Yup this could certainly spell trouble for someone.

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2015 7:43 pm
It had been a few days since Carmine had to endure the trials and tribulations of the House Cup. He didn't do great, but he also hadn't done the worst. Sadly, the demons lost miserably in comparison to the other dorms, though Carmine could've easily passed for a monster student and pretended not to be in dead last.

He was idly sitting in a tree on campus, picking the fruits and munching on them when he heard a bit of commotion. He looked around and soon spotted the boil that had started petting him after the fight with himself at the House Cup. He watched for a few moments as the boil began chasing around his flying foxfires as they scattered in all directions.

He arched one eyebrow, musing to himself about how nonsensical it was for non flying students to have flying minis. There was no way they could control the minis and keep them contained because the students couldn't fly. With a small sigh, Carmine dropped from the branch he was sitting on and took flight.

The foxfires must not have been used to an airborne chase because Carmine was able to catch two of them fairly quickly. With the two in hand, he glided back to the other boil, and hovering just above him dropped the two foxfires into his open arms.

Carmine stayed hovering in the air, but lowered himself closer to the ground a foot or two away from the other boil, "Hello again" he chirped.

Steal

Naked Satan

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:33 am
Shiki was still waving his arms wildly yelling at the two foxfires who's direction he was headed in when he saw something swoop down and grab them. "Pix! Nix!" For a moment he was afraid a predator had found them, but the two trembling balls of fluff were dropped down into his arms safe and sound." He snuggled the nervous licky balls of cuteness and looked up.

Oh! "Flu- I mean.. Carmine?" He vaguely recalled hearing the boil speak his name in between his attempts to pet the boil's hair. Soft... He flushed a little recalling how soft the others hair was.

Relaxing as he now knew his friends were not going to be eaten he grinned and started to wag his tails a bit. Noting that they were not going to be mushed and mauled the other foxfires swooped back in and landed around the kitsune, bouncing a bit as they watched their fairy friends suffer in their place.

"I.. um.." Shiki flushed more and buried his face in the fur of one of the two foxfires who were pretending to be suffering. "They come back, they never.. never go far.. Thank you though, it saved time."

One of the foxfires seemed much more interested in Carmine though than Shiki Fatalis foxfire seemed to be inspecting the other boil as if judging him.

"Oh.. he is You (Yo). He is my bodyguard foxfire." Shiki looked down at the Fatalis who was still sniffing and looking at the other boil.

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:03 am
Carmine smiled a bit when the other boil remembered his name instead of attacking him for nabbing his foxfires. Though for the life of him he couldn't remember the kitsune's name. He wasn't entirely sure the boil had told him to be fair. The little bat demon was a touch surprised when the other foxfires came back a few moments later and joined them again on the ground.

His eyes grew a little bit as he took in each individual one. He snapped back up when the other boil thanked him for bringing his foxfires to back to him. "Oh, you're welcome..." he trailed off, remembering again he had no idea what the boil's name was, "Ahh, I don't think I caught your name before..?"

He blushed a little at this admittance and looked down to notice the one foxfire edging closer to him and trying to sniff him. Carmine did the only sensible thing of course, he scrunched down on the ground, on his hands and knees, with his wings standing nearly straight up in the air and sniffed back at the foxfire.

Twisting his head curiously to the side, he blinked once slowly, then shifted into his natural form. His natural form was something of a tiny bat gryphon, roughly twice the size of the foxfire.

Steal

Naked Satan

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:21 am
Shiki watched the other boil a moment before letting his two fairy foxfire free. "Oh, I am Aoe Shiki...." His words cut off as the other boil did the unexpected. He turned into something even more fluffy. Gah... cuteness!!

Must... resist....

The fatalis foxfire jumped a bit as the boil shifted form, his tail jerking out straight a moment wings spreading wide. A moment later had You relaxing and sitting down on the ground before looking over at the arctic kitsune who was standing completely ridged.

Must.. not.. grab...

Shiki edged forward, ears standing right up, one hand extended.

Soft....

Gah he couldn't resist! Shiki dropped to his knees and tried to pet the other boil. His tails flicked around and he made a soft crooning sound. His Clan would be so ashamed of him. He was such a failure as a demon.

heart 4laugh heart Soft...

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:31 am
Haha! It worked!

Carmine had startled the little foxfire enough to get it to back off him a bit. Somehow, his natural form also seemed to relax the foxfire and accept the bat gryphon. Though in his place, Shiki moved closer to Carmine, clearly entranced by his display of his natural form.

Carmine allowed the other boil to pet him for a few moments, even though he generally didn't enjoy that type of treatment. He was a demon after all! He should be feared... at least somewhat. he did still want to have friends after all.

After a few moments had passed, Carmine took a couple steps back and transitioned back into his student form. He plopped down on his bum in front of Shiki and looked at him quizzically, "Don't you have a natural form too?"

He had met a few kitsunes a long time ago and most of them transformed into these lovely fox creatures with giant necklaces and a ton of fluffy tails all tangled and writhing together.

Steal

Naked Satan

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 11:40 am
So soft.... so soft....

Shiki blinked a little when the other boil transitioned back into his normal form and his hands dropped down to his lap.

"My..form.." His voice broke into a small squeak and he looked down. "I uh..." He gave a tiny sigh and backed up a bit, shifting.

In his place was a cotton ballish form, poofy with large ears that seemed far too big, and three tails that though soft and silky seemed small when compared to how poofy he was. He looked much like a foxfire that had been over fluffed. Under the long fur would be a much sleeker form but one would never be able to tell when looking at the cotton ball.

Shiki's huge silvery eyes blinked and he sat down raising one tiny paw. "I look funny..."

He actually could have passed as a nice cuddly toy.

Naked Satan
O.O He would really be a nice plushie.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:02 pm
Carmine was a little bit worried that he might have offended the other boil at first when he asked about the kitsune's natural form. However, the other boil sighed lightly and showed Carmine his natural form anyway.

Blinking slowly, Carmine tried to take in the tiny kitsune in front of him. He was very small, much like himself, with very large ears, also like his own bat gryphon form. Though Shiki's natural form was far fluffier than Carmine's and looked like he could definitely survive a winter.

Carmine reached one tiny, clawed hand forward to see what the other boil's fur felt like. He imagined it was quite soft, based only on the feel of the winter coats his demon parents had bought him in the past for their winter travels.

"You don't look funny," Carmine started. He wasn't exactly the most uplifting and useful demon to talk to, but he sometimes tried a little bit. To Carmine, the little kitsune seemed much like him, different, but with many similarities in the things that made them different from others.

He smiled kindly and shifted back to his own natural form to boop the little kitsune on the nose.

Steal

Naked Satan

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 12:13 pm
Shiki was indeed very soft, which may be the cause of his love of soft thing. His mother had been a Fennec fox Kitsune, and his father an Arctic Kitsune, the pairing was never heard of, but there was the result, a cute Arctic Fennec Kitsune, half desert dweller half snow dweller but all cotton ball.

When he was booped on the nose he fell over waving his tiny paws around as if stuck there. He was so childish at times but it came from being so unbelievably tiny compared to the other kitsunes. He was almost an eternal child.

The other small demon seemed to be a perfect pairing for a friend. Shiki giggled a bit and let his tails wave around. "Thank you. I.. I know I am not like other Kitsune, but I am me, and that is all I can be." He tried to lick the other boy, an affectionate gesture that meant that he liked and wanted to be friends.

"I never met a demon like you before. I like your wings and you are soft." He blinked his silvery eyes and wiggled a bit. "Do you want to be my friend? I only met one other here.. a dormouse ghoul, I would like another friend."

He shifted back to his boil form, laying on the ground on his back, his foxfires gathering around him and nuzzling close.

"Shiki gets lonely.." One of the foxfires appeared to say, the voice came from it at least and it looked like it was talking.

"He likes you." Spoke another.

Shiki's talents with foxfire (the magic) went little farther than tiny things like that.

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2015 10:14 pm
Well that was adorable. Yup. The tiny puffball of a kitsune fell over backwards and waved his itty bitty paws around after Carmine booped his nose. It was like watching a turtle, but way fluffier. Carmine tried to stifle a small giggle at the other boil's plight, it wasn't nice to laugh at your new friends!

While his eyes were still closed, Carmine suddenly felt the little kitsune lick him. He blushed wildly, but thankfully the color of his cheeks was masqueraded by the fur covering every inch of him in his natural form. Carmine could tell that he liked Shiki quite a bit, he wasn't sure yet if the other boil would be interested in his many adventures and schemes, but the kitsune did seem to bring out a kinder side in the bat demon.

As the other boil complimented him and his wings, Carmine stretched out his wings as if to test if there were there. Before responding, he shifted back into his boil form and laid next to his new friend.

"Thank you, I've never met a Kitsune before, it's very interesting," he mused, mostly to himself. Continuing on, he turned his head towards the boil next to him and said, "Of course I would like to be your friend. I don't know many others here as well. I only just met those old students at the House Cup, and I'm not even sure they're students..." he trailed off, thinking back to the strange and loud group. He would like to see them again, but he had a feeling it wouldn't be for a long while.

Carmine was brought out of his trance like thoughts when the foxfires appeared to begin talking.

"Uhh.. what?!?" he stared at the furball minis wondering if what he had just heard was right. "They can talk?!"

Steal

Naked Satan

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 8:40 am
Shiki giggled a bit at Carmine's reaction to his making the foxfires speak. He blinked and tilted his head a bit. "Hmm? No, don't be silly Foxfire's can't speak."

One of the foxfires nodded a bit, and spoke softly. "Nope, we can't talk, why would anyone think it?"

Shiki flicked his tails a bit and rolled onto his side. "I can make things look like they can talk, and I learned to throw my voice when I was still just a kit." He pointed to a stone, and it appeared to grow an illusionary mouth. "I'm bored.. I want to travel."

The pale boil giggled again. 'I like doing that when people don't expect it."

He moved from that topic though fairly fast. "So, how was the contest for you? I kind of got distracted during the quiz part, a foxfire landed on me and I ended up chasing it around.." He flushed a bit. "It.. was right there how could I not?"

His own foxfires seemed to understand the being chased bit as they all looked over at him at once and tilted their head's as if waiting to be chased.

"I think I did okay at the other parts, but I guess my score didn't help us demon's win." The kitsune shook his head. "What would have happened if we had won?"

Shiki was already taking for granted that they would be good friends. and he smiled warmly at Carmine. "I wonder if we would have gotten fun things to do during the year if we won. Like sudden missions, that would be fun. We should do that anyway, like do missions to infiltrate the ghost dorms and see what they are going to be doing." His silvery eyes started to sparkle and his tails flicked faster.

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 11:21 pm
Carmine raised his eyebrows quizzically at the kitsune when he said the foxfires couldn't talk, and then one immediately spoke right after. He had been fairly certain that minis couldn't talk at all before, and now he was still fairly sure, but didn't know what the other boil was doing to make it seem otherwise.

Upon listening to Shiki's explanation of throwing his voice and then giving a demonstration with the rock, Carmine understood. He found the phrase that the rock 'said' to be quite hilarious and couldn't help but giggle at the whole thing.

"That must be quite fun to confuse others with," he remarked.

Carmine was surprised when the other boil changed the topic abruptly, asking about the House Cup that they had both recently competed in. "I did okay, not great though. I was really bad at the quiz and the caroling stuff. I just kept choosing the wrong songs to sing," he replied with a slight frown on his face.

"I think that a lot of the demons that signed up for the Cup, didn't show up to compete and that gave us zeros in their spots." Carmine mused honestly about the whole debacle. "I don't know what would have happened if we won, I've never been part of the House Cup before... I don't imagine that anybody gets special treatment, but who knows!"

In response to the other boil's warm smile, Carmine gave a lop-sided one of his own. "Who says we can't do fun things just because we didn't win?!" he questioned Shiki with a wicked gleam in his eye. "We should infiltrate the ghost dorms anyway and hang up all their underwear," the little demon was quite a devilish troublemaker.

Steal

Naked Satan

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 8:57 am
Shiki frowned a bit, the kitsune boil's ears flicking as he thought about what the other had said. "Why would you sign up for something and not go?" It was baffling to him that someone would say they were going to be helpful then miss out. He tapped his fingers on the ground as he thought. They were going to most certainly head into the ghost dorms and taking their underwear and hanging it sounded perfect! "We need to do that.. take their underwear they would never see it coming."

That the other boil had not been in the housecup before told him something else important. They were both first years then. "So you just got here too?" He smiled brighter. "I haven't even been to a class yet, I don't know what to take..."

His words trailed off as he noticed something moving on the ground. Shifting slowly he got to his knees and pointed silently at what appeared to be a spider with a party hat on it's head. "Huh... what..?"

Such a baffling sight. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Shiki watched as the spider made it's way toward the woods, and he slowly moved after it, eyes wide. "What is it doing? Should we follow it?"

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 11:28 am
In response to Shiki's question, Carmine simply stated, "Maybe something came up... or they got sick or something." He shrugged as if to show he didn't really care one way or the other. A lot had changed since the very first time he set foot on the school campus.

"Yes! We will do it for sure," the evil gleam was showing in Carmine's eyes again, "We'll have to make a plan of attack though first, we can't just run in there blind with not plan."

"Sort of..." Carmine trailed off in response to the other boil's question about just getting to Amity. "I first came here a couple of years ago, but I hadn't gone to any classes and only made one friend before I had to leave because of family business." His face dropped a little as he remembered his friend Charlie, the two of them were partners in crime and always had the most fun together. He missed eating pizza with the boil the most.

Carmine's face brightened up a little when he followed Shiki's pointed finger and saw the spider with the party hat. It was quite strange and he hadn't seen one before. As Shiki began to follow it, and asked the little bat demon what they should do, Carmine gladly agreed, "We should totally follow it! Maybe it will lead to a secret party cave!"

He quickly shifted into his natural form, since it was smaller and made for following the tiny hatted spider a lot easier. He was also much quieter as a bat gryphon and would hopefully not alert the spider to their plans.

The spider quickly began to shuffle off in the direction of a grove of trees.

Steal

Naked Satan

Steal

Kindred Collector

25,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 12:05 pm
The pale boil felt sad that his new friend seemed to be missing someone, and he vowed that he would find a way to be a good friend and make Carmine happy. He wagged his tails and gave the other boil a bit of a hug before turning back to the spider.

Shiki's eyes were still huge as he too shifted to his natural form, his tiny fluff of a body kind of bounce stepping as it followed the spider, which seemed to have a small present being dragged on a we behind it. The gift was much more noticeable as they got closer to it's point of view.

Shiki looked over at his new friend, his maw opening in a grin and his tongue hanging out to show how happy and exciting he found this.

As of yet the spider had not even noticed them as it moved along, it looked so happy itself, it's eyes squinted in a smile as it headed into the trees still dragging the gift behind it.

The kitsune stopped as he watched the spider it was hard to tell where it was going, but the woods.. were they off limits? He wasn't sure if this was the forbidden wood that they had been warmed about.

The kitsune flicked his ears and took a few steps back. "Carmine.. is this the forbidden place? Do we need a teacher to go in?"

Naked Satan

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces