Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] A Gentleman's Meeting (Malik/Vaudrey)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 6:56 pm
Ideas, Ideas, Malik needed ideas for the story. Wondrous ideas that would surely fit right in. He was on a search to meet interesting creeple somehow and get ideas from them, but his search had gotten him nothing so far. He needed sociable people, people with different interests, people who were definitely not him that was for sure. Perhaps if he shouted that he needed interesting people to interact with someone would show up. It could work. It totally could. He just had to yell loud enough for someone to hear. Or send Sir Reginald after someone. That was always a good idea. Though after bumping into the dragon ghoul last time maybe that wasn't such a good idea.

"Any interesting people around? I need interactions. Of any sort really. Help is greatly appreciated," he called out, hoping someone would respond.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:28 am
Vaudrey was maybe being productive.

Maybe. Or at least, attempting to, though whether or not it was actually working was another story entirely.

"Victorious, stop, really I must protest - "

The mount in question did nothing at all to stop and instead kept walking on determinedly, half dragging Vaudrey along with him. He staggered forward, tugging on the reigns, and wondered, not for the first time, why all of his mounts seemed to like yanking him around so much.

"Victorious - !" Vaudrey squawked, wings flapping, and as they rounded a corner, he had a moment of hearing a shout before he smacked straight into someone, the reigndeer stomping his hooves. Vaudrey himself at least managed to not face plant onto the ground, but he did bounce back, tail flipping.

"I am so sorry!" he said with a gasp. "This - Victorious, please - "

opticpeach

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 12:13 am
Malik had hoped to find something interesting to inspire. What he had not expected was to be plowed over by a strangely evil looking Christmas reigndeer. After the moment of shock and landing face first into the grass, Malik stood up to brush his shirt off. Luckily they hadn't been in the school or things would have been a lot more painful. As it was he had a slight throbbing pain in his head from it ricocheting off the ground.

"I-it's okay, really! I should have been paying more attention!" the young demon exclaimed, trying to calm the other boil. With all the flailing going on it must have been a very strange scene to witness.

"I am very sorry please forgive me most majestic of beasts," Malik continued, bowing to Victorious.

kuropeco
Vaudrey you a cute.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:59 pm
The reigndeer tossed its head again and gave the newcomer a suspicious sniff, antlers clattering against the side of the building. Vaudrey hastily tugged it away, trying to get it at least several feet from any possible victims other than himself.

"No, it's - " said Vaudrey, flustered. "Goodness, I'm sorry, really, Victorious, this is shameful behavior, I really - please slow down - "

The mount stopped walking, gave the demon boil another look, and apparently decided that fighting was expending too much energy. Its head dropped, and Victorious' nose pushed at the demon's shoulder briefly before turning away and standing still.

Vaudrey let out a sigh, turning a sheepish face to the boil.

"Forgive me," he said. "That - he's a bit of a brute sometimes."

opticpeach

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:41 pm
"It's okay really I should be the one apologizing," Malik replied, moving away from the beast and closer towards Vaudrey. Sir Reginald had been settled in his pack up until this point, but the commotion around him had woken the great mew from his slumber. He climbed out onto Malik's shoulder, staring down Vaudrey from his perch.

"Oh where are my manners. I-I'm Malik and this is Sir Reginald," he blushed, introducing himself. He eyed the reigndeer once more before holding out his hand to the boil to shake.

"What's your name?"

kuropeco

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:58 pm
On closer inspection, the demon boil was rather impressive looking. Vaudrey peered at the minipet with great interest, swiping a stray curl away from his face and wondering if it was better behaved than certain other minipets who should remain nameless.

"Oh," said Vaudrey. "I'm Vaudrey, this great beast here is Victorious. It's a pleasure to meet you both!"

He shook the demon's hand with a taloned one of his own and beamed at the pair of them. Victorious nudged him, but was studiously ignored.

"Have you been at the school long?"

opticpeach

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 9:18 pm
"Not long at all honestly. A couple of months now I believe. Still getting used to everything and everyone," he smiled sheepishly, brushing a hand through his hair. He'd been raised so long on demon values that coming to a school with more than just demons had been a bit of a culture shock to him. An enjoyable one of course, but still a shock nonetheless.

"Victorious is a very interesting beast. Have you had him, or her, for long?" He'd seen plenty of students on campus with different mounts, though how it didn't cause a distraction he wasn't exactly sure. Maybe there was a stable or something they stayed at during classes. He highly doubted they just sat in classes with them. At least he'd never seen a mount in a class before.

"Does Victorious often drag you around?" Vaudrey was on the smaller side of things so he doubted it would be very hard to drag the poor boil around.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:43 pm
I've only been here a few months myself as well," said Vaudrey with a beaming smile that was slightly skewed as Victorious nudged him again. He stumbled forward awkwardly and shot the mount an annoyed look over his shoulder.

"Er, not really," he said, looking vaguely harassed at his pet, but he offered Malik what he hoped was a completely reassuring smile. "Only a few weeks, perhaps a month or so? It's been, er...quite the ride - but," Vaudrey added hastily. "I'm - I can do it, I feel eventually we'll get to learn each other's, er, quirks and...not quirks. And, er, yes...sometimes."

He poked his talons together. "Do you have any mounts of your own?"

opticpeach

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

OpticPeach

Otherworldly Bear

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2016 12:54 am
"Ah in fact I do! Two surprisingly enough. I haven't had a chance to go out much with them unfortunately," Malik explained, frowning slightly as he thought about his mounts. He felt a little bad now that he realized he really hadn't given them any attention. They didn't even have names. It was awful and he would have to rectify the matter very soon.

"Perhaps one day I can take one or both of them out and they can meet Victorious? Well, unless you think that is a bad plan. I'm not too sure how they would react to such an interesting creature."

kuropeco

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff