Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Learning to be Proper (Carmine x Vaudrey) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2015 7:57 pm
It was actually a pretty nice afternoon for being outside, the weather was fair, the air was warm and a light breeze nudged the leaves across the lawn every few minutes or so. Of course, to ruin this perfect day was Carmine, dragging a large bundle of who knows what across the lawn towards the shade of a large, spooky tree.

He wasn't actually walking in order to drag this massive sack of goods, rather he was flying backwards and dragging it at the same time. It was a bloody miracle he hadn't managed to hit every single thing on his path there.

Once sufficiently close to the tree, Carmine dropped the ends of the package he was dragging and began to unfold a large blanket. With a swift tug, he freed the blanket from all of its contents and settled it on the ground, mostly in the shade of the tree. The contents of the blanket went rolling in several directions, though luckily not very far.

With the blanket settled perfectly on the grass, Carmine fetched each individual object that had been dragged there with the blanket. He had cheeses and fruits and small sandwiches, a variety of tiny cups, several fruity teas, a little teapot, spookies, more fruits, some sweets, a few miscellaneous tea plates, some with chips in them to match the missing handles of several tea cups, and finally a few logs to make a small fire.

He beamed a lop-sided grin at what he had created. He was looking forward to plowing through this feast, but first he wanted to find someone to share it with. He scanned around the area, looking for a perfect target to entice to his chaotic picnic tea party. Meanwhile, he began to stack the logs and build a small fire to put on some tea.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:32 am
Vaudrey was endlessly pleased that it was such a pleasant day. He'd spent so long cooped up indoors, that being outdoors once more was somewhat of a relief, his wings stretching out on either side of him, cracking from the length of time they'd been folded up.

He'd only been walking a few minutes, however, when something caught his eye: namely a boil, smaller than he, with a different sort of wings than his own, dragging something across the lawn. Vaudrey slowed his steps and then stopped entirely, peering curiously over at him.

A slight gasp escaped when he saw just what it was he was doing, and Vaudrey scurried over, eyes wide, talons clasped together in excitement.

"Pardon me for interrupting!" he said brightly, blinking down at the boil. "But are you - are you having a tea party?"

naked satan

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 1:12 pm
While Carmine had still been looking around for a victim friend, another boil had showed up to his small setup. The boil looked curious, and had wings too, this of course intrigued the bat demon.

Carmine listened as the other boil spoke, tilting his head slightly at the proper style he spoke in and how polite he was. Very different from Carmine's way of doing things, this could be fun.

"No worries!" came Carmine's easy reply, he really welcomed the other boil coming up to him, "Yes, I am having a tea party of sorts! Would you like to join me?"

There was a sudden snap from the fire, so Carmine turned briefly to add more logs and place a small metal stand over the fire to hold the teapot. He turned back to the winged boil and flashed a warm smile.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:12 pm
Vaudrey's eyes were sparkling with utter delight, and if they'd had any more stars in them, he would have formed his own galaxy. Or possibly his own constellation.

"I would very much like to join you!" he said with a slight gasp of astonishment. "Is - is that all right? Everything looks so very delightful, are you sure you would not mind me stepping in and intruding upon things?"

naked satan

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:52 pm
It was clear as day that the feathered boil was very keen on joining Carmine's little tea party. If only he knew how the bat demon planned on making it through all of the food.

"Of course I don't mind! I need to make more friends here, and I was looking for someone to join me," he replied happily.

He motioned for the other boil to take a seat on the blanket as he rummaged around to pull out a pair of tea cups and plates. He somehow managed to find a matching tea cup and plate for the boil, it was white with lovely blue and gold designs around it, though there were a few small chips in both the plate and the cup. Next, he produced a teacup for his own use, also blue and gold, though heartier in its own way. he set his teacup on a plate that didn't match at all, but instead served a dual purpose of holding his snacks and tea cakes. Lastly, he offered a plate to the other boil for his snacks, the plate matched nothing, but had a neat looking skull design on it.

"Oh!" Carmine half gasped as he realized he had no idea what his new friend's name was, "My name is Carmine, what's yours?"

kuropeco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 12:19 am
Vaudrey was utterly delighted, which showed obviously on his face, lighting up with such pleasure that it was probably a little overwhelming. He scuttled hastily forward and seated himself with careful movements onto the blankets, kneeling and folding his talons together on his legs, Vaudrey glancing expectantly around.

"Oh!" he said, as everything began to appear. He tapped his talons together and gave little gasps of appreciation at each teacup and saucer, tail flicking behind him, taking them with reverence and holding them delicately so that he could look at them.

"These are lovely," Vaudrey informed the boil, and then gave a little squawk of his own, now flustered. "Oh, yes, sorry! I'm Vaudrey Scarlett, it's a pleasure to meet you Carmine! Have you been at Amityville long, then?"

naked satan

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 1:00 am
Carmine couldn't help but to peer curiously at the other boils hands, they weren't like his own, much more bird-like and almost... fluffy. The boil conducted himself in a way Carmine wasn't currently capable of, with grace and elegance. It intrigued the bat demon.

"Oh, thank you!" he chirped happily at the compliments, "I quite prefer a variety of teacups and saucers over them all matching." He placed a couple of strawberries on his plate along with a small apple scone and some cream.

"It's very nice to meet you Vaudrey," Carmine smiled, offering the plate of fruits and scones. "Well, I first came to Amityville a few years back, but then had to leave after a very short time due to family matters. I've only just come back since the House Cup," he finished off, trying not to bring the mood down to some depressing nonsense about his lame family.

"Have you been here long?" he tilted his head slightly to the left as he lifted a strawberry to his lips for a nibble.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:25 am
"You have a wonderful collection," said Vaudrey, clasping talons together again. He reached for his teacup and turned to look at it from all angles, holding it carefully as he squinted at the pattern. "These are quite beautiful, I don't have any of these myself, though I wish I did!"

His eyes fluttered to the snacks, then reached out excitedly and plucked up a strawberry, popping it into his mouth. Vaudrey settled himself more comfortably onto the blanket and wrapped his tail around one of his ankles, raising the tea to sip at it.

"Oh, I was away for the House Cup, sadly," said Vaudrey with a slight frown of disappointment. "Spending time with family, you see."

He plucked up another strawberry. "I've only been here a few months, but one of my cousins graduated from here! Do you like Amityville?"

naked satan

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 11:11 am
Carmine beamed happily at the comments on his tea collection. Although it might not have seemed it, due to the chips and scratches, he really did love all of his cups and saucers.

He noticed how the other boil seemed to be disappointed having not been at the House Cup, but for most others, spending time with family was equally important. A small wave of longing crashed over Carmine at the wish to have a real family like most. To bring himself back to the present, he took a large bite of his apple scone.

"So far it's been great!" he garbled happily through a mouthful of scone. He paused to take a few sips of tea, "I've met a few others, and I'm looking forward to maybe a class or two soon," he still had some scone in his mouth, but was at least not letting pieces out as he talked.

Carmine finally swallowed the bite of scone,"Have you taken any classes so far?"

kuropeco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:51 pm
Vaudrey carefully selected another strawberry and popped it into his mouth, chewing happily. His wings had settled now, against his back, and some of the embarrassment he had felt about initially intruding had now ebbed away, the sphinx feeling quite relaxed.

"I'm glad!" he said happily. "I haven't taken any classes myself yet, no, but I'd very much like to! Ren - that's my cousin - he says that all of the classes are very good, but to be careful because sometimes they don't turn out the way that you expect them to."

Vaudrey took a sip of his tea and said, "What about you? Any classes yet?"

naked satan

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 11:03 am
Carmine listened as Vaudrey talked about his cousin, who had also gone to Amityville. At least he knew someone he could go to with any questions. Carmine might as well be wearing a blindfold to most things involving the school. He was getting more and more comfortable with the boil in front of him and hoped that this might not be their last picnic together.

"Just one, the other day," Carmine answered the question. "It was Trashology 101. I probably should have done the class with others, but I took it on alone and probably only got lucky in completing it."

"I'd like to do more classes, but I want to find some others who want to join me to do them, so I'm not alone," he confessed to the boil. He reached for the teapot to refill his cup, offering to refill Vaudrey's as well.

kuropeco
Sorry for super slow response! D:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:55 pm
Carmine was proving to be a delightful host of this particular tea party. Vaudrey was now entirely relaxed, beaming over at his new acquaintance as he sampled from the tea once more, wondering if it would be polite to snag another one of the snacks.

"What's...Trashology?" he asked curiously, head tilted to the side. "It sounds rather...interesting."

Or maybe just plain weird. Vaudrey brightened visibly at the prospect of more tea and held out his mostly empty cup with a little nod and a smile, talons carefully balancing the saucer beneath it.

"Oh" he said, and then said again, "Oh! Well, if you should need a partner, I would be delighted to assist you if I could!"

naked satan
omg ur fine bb <333

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:28 am
It was a little bit surprising to Carmine that he hadn't managed to butt heads at all with the much taller student, who seemed much more prim and proper than he. In a way Carmine was fascinated and looked up to this other boil, though if you asked Carmine, he wouldn't have consciously realized any of that yet.

Tilting the pot, Carmine carefully filled Vaudrey's cup. He was amazed at the dexterity the boil had, despite having talons for hands. If he had owned all of Carmine's dishes, you can bet he probably wouldn't have broken any!

"Ahh, Trashology... I thought it was about cleaning and organizing, but instead I had to disable the teacher's robots. They tried to throw me away as trash." He looked a little bit dejected, but it passed quickly.

Instead, Carmine brightened up considerably at the thought of Vaudrey taking a class with him,"Really? That would be fantastic!"

He pulled a crumpled and stained piece of paper out of one of his pockets, squinting to read some of the classes he had scribbled down that seemed interesting.

"First Aid 101... The Cave of Wonders... uhh, BEEN FIGHTING BEARS ON THE MOUNTAIN... Arts and Crafts 101.. or Your Very Own Halloween Costume!" he slowly read off some of the classes to the other boil, mindlessly shoving a strawberry in his mouth somewhere near the middle of the list.

"Do any of those sound interesting to you?" he blinked quizzically at Vaudrey, hoping that the boil would be as excited as he.

kuropeco
hnn good! also, I think they're adorable together ;;
does Vaudrey have a natural form? > u >

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:32 am
He carefully handled the cup, raising it to his lips and taking a little sip before settling. Vaudrey was listening curiously to Carmine, his head still tilted a little to the side, and behind him, his tail swept out, slithering across the grass and rustling some of the leaves.

"You're not trash!" said Vaudrey, aghast. "You're anything but trash, a boil isn't trash!"

He looked positively scandalized at such a thing, Vaudrey shifting where he sat. "But yes, I'd be glad to do a class with you anytime! I know doing things on your own can be very frightening, and, well, I'm not very, er, knowledgeable about such things, I can at least try to support you!"

He beamed at Carmine, and reached for another strawberry, since the other had. "Probably the arts and crafts one!" he said brightly. "Or the - did you mention a cave? I want to go into a cave, the bear one sounds rather scary, I will admit."

naked satan
I DO TOO CARMINE IS A SWEETY

He does! He doesn't like going into it often, though, since it looks something like this-ish and he thinks it's weird alsdkfjasdf

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 2:36 pm
Carmine nodded heartily to Vaudrey's exclamation about him not being trash. He definitely couldn't agree more. Behind him, his stubby tail was waggling just a little bit on the blankets and grass, occasionally making contact with an extra teacup, causing it to klink lightly.

"That's okay, I don't know much about any of the classes beforehand either," Carmine assured the other boil. He was trying not to seem like he was better, especially since he was so small and felt a tad inferior because of it.

"Yes, there was one with a cave! The Cave of Wonders. I'm not sure what it's about though. I think Arts and Crafts would be a lot of fun though!" Carmine was happy that at least a few of his class suggestions seemed to interest his new friend.

"Maybe we should wait and try the bear one with some other students as well,"He looked up sheepishly at Vaudrey, "then it won't be as scary."

Carmine pulled out a small mango raspberry cheesecake and began to cut a slice out of it. "This is my absolute favorite dessert in the world," he said, offering to cut a piece for Vaudrey as well.

kuropeco
I might draw them both soon o A o <3

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas