Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Christian Entertainment: Books, Movies & Music
Pentatonix and their carols - Be careful!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your Dramatic Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 3:48 pm
If any of you have heard of this group, Pentatonix, and their Christian-themed carols that are spreading all over the Christian community, be careful! My dad sent this YouTube link to me this morning over text. He thought it was cool.

I watched it, and yes, their singing was beautiful and admirable. However, the dark cave they stood in as they held candles, facing each other in a circle, gave me a really strange feeling, like a weird vibe. It was creepy and Satanic-looking. The song had a Christian message, but the video didn't seem...right. "Are they a Christian group?" I asked my dad. He just shrugged his shoulders, not seeming to care.

Google was my best friend (so was my discernment). I looked up "Pentatonix Christian", and a bunch of articles of gay LGBTQ support came up, as well as Christians warning other people about this group. Two members of this group are proclaimed as openly gay. Wolves in sheep's clothing, they called Pentatonix. You all might want to Google the keywords "Pentatonix Christian".

Here is the video of "Mary, Did You Know?" that gave me a bad feeling.

"Mary, Did You Know? by Pentatonix  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 4:58 pm
Thanks for the warning. I'll be sure to stay far from their music.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Yasha Victoria

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:18 am
I've seen this vid before and yeah, the background does have a quite weird feeling..But I didn't go beyond the idea of them being satanic or whatever..I thought it's just..their uhhhh...art?? Hahaha! I think the group isn't Christian at all because they do have some secular songs, I believe...Indeed, music has power and it can affect our hearts whether we know it or not..Soooo thanks very much for the warning..I'll stay away from their music too..Although, I admit, they sing really good.. whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2016 2:54 am
Punkin the Poodle
If any of you have heard of this group, Pentatonix, and their Christian-themed carols that are spreading all over the Christian community, be careful! My dad sent this YouTube link to me this morning over text. He thought it was cool.

I've heard them and I'm praying for them! One of their members refused to swear while performing a song on 'America's got Talent' the show they had their start on based on his 'beliefs' though he did not outline directly what his beliefs were.

I've seen several of their music videos and I feel many of them are laced with heavy new world type symbolism. There was a recent video they did where everyone was dolls being controlled, a common 'Illuminati' or 'mk ultra' reference (VERY common in Kpop). The cover of 'Starships' they did had a similar vibe, and early on I thought someone was using them.  

Frogsnack

Questionable Snack

10,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Christian Entertainment: Books, Movies & Music

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items