Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Legend of the Dragon (Reserved) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:22 pm
User Image
Cynder
5 years old in human years
Female
cocky, rushes into battle 'headfirst.'

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:31 pm
User Image

Name:Zero
Alias:Owlman
intelligent, calm, collected, caculating

Zero was running on the rooftops. he went by owlman thats what the news called him. he was patroling new york in hopes to find any signs of shredder since he meet an untimely end but everyone knows that shredder always comes back. he went into shredders lair searching for signs.

Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:05 pm
User Image
Cynder was chained inside of a laboratory inside of the shredder's headquarters. This lab was in zero's range of sight. She was pulling on the thick chain attached to the collar around her neck. She was roaring inside of a sound proof room so no one could hear her pain and suffering from the burns she had on her back left leg that was hanging in the air as the burn was from an experiment that Shredder put her through. She was still very young so she was calling for her mother, whom shredder and his minions killed along with her father. She hissed as she managed to break the chain, before she hit her head against the door which was much stronger than she was.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:13 pm
User Image

Zero heard a noise and went to the source he looked in the window and saw a dragon. he went to the old computers and started to hack in then he downloaded everything on a flash drive. he turned on the mic and said "Hey i am coming to let you out hold on. and stay back from the door if you can fly up to the ceiling that will be best i will have to blow the door off i can't unlock it it is jammed." he ran out of the room and to the door. he took out his explosive gel and sprayed a circle on it and he said "i am gonna count to three. 1,2,3" he pushed the detonator and the door flew hitting the wall in the cell

Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:40 pm
User Image
Cynder managed to fly up to the roof of the room before the door was blown off the hinges. After that, she growled as she flew out of the door, knocking Zero down, and flew towards an abandoned part of central park where she could rest and recover. The collar was important to her since her mother gave it to her. It looked like it was part of her but really, it wasn't.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2016 9:46 pm
User Image

When zero was knocked down he threw a tracker on cynder because he believed she was harmful to herself and others. he gave it some time then he walked out of the lab and walked to the abandoned part of central park and he sat a few paces from her and he started to hum a old lulliby

Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 2:13 pm
User Image
Cynder growled and hissed at Zero before she heard the lullaby. She backed up from him, hissing at him like a snake would before striking. Poor thing was confused, alone, and scared since she knew she wasn't at home anymore. She didn't know if she could trust anyone due to what the shredder did to her. she then winced in pain as her leg started burning badly.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:18 pm
User Image

zero took out a canister and he walked up to cynder and knelt down he sprayed her wound and right in front of her eyes it healed. "There you go i hope you feel better." zero got up and started to walk away

Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:27 pm
User Image
Cynder started following him nudging him when she was behind him. She wanted to thank him for helping her but didn't know how. Being a young dragon, she was about the size of a full grown wolf. She then started sniffing him a bit trying to get to know him and see if he had any food on him. Her kind of dragon was much like a dog in some ways. Though she'd get to be the size of a two story house and just about 28 feet long. Cynder then grabbed his cape in her mouth like it was her mama's tail so she wouldn't get lost.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 5:47 pm
User Image

zero took a cookie biscute from his pouch of his belt and gave it to her "Here you go." then he opened the sewer and jumped in and said "Follow me."

Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:17 pm
User Image
Cynder ate the treat before she followed him into the sewers. She followed him all the way to the lair before she hid behind the wall seeing the turtles inside. She started shaking a bit as she hid, not sure if she could trust them.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image

micheal said "Owlman in the house." raph said "have fun patrolling." leo said "Fight anyone?" then donny came out of the lab and said "How the tech work out for you son." then zero said "Hey uncle micky, leo, raph. yes, no. hey dad and yes it worked. also i found a dragon in shredders lair." he knelt down and said "You can trust them. guys don't all approach at one time she is not very trusting."

Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 02, 2016 9:29 pm
User Image
Cynder peeked into the room, keeping her head down before she buried her face in Zero's chest in a nervous way. Her heart was pounding big time. Poo thing was terrified of what might happen if she stepped out of line.

Zero Hirashima

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:58 am
User Image

micky, leo, and raph went back to what they were doing and donny said "bring her in here with into the lab i wanna do a scan." zero petted cynder and said "Look my dad wants to see if you are healthy and wants to see what was done to you. you can trust my family come on lets go and don't worry nothing will happen to you." he smiled a reassuring smile at her. he started walking towards the lab

Angelic Lupine

Zero Hirashima

Feral Werewolf

4,275 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Married 100

Strikers Daughter

Sparkly Wolf

13,975 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:34 pm
User Image
Cynder followed after Zero staying close as they went to the lab. Once in there, the machines made her nervous. Poor thing was frozen in the doorway, shaking badly. She hid behind Zero too scared to go near the scanners. Something told her she could trust Zero, but wasn't sure about the turtles still. As she hid behind Zero, a connection was made before Zero would hear her talking in his head saying in a little girl's voice, "Me scared......" before the voice would disappear and Cynder would still be behind him, hiding.

Zero Hirashima

Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces