Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply ♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)
TP: 00 | Missions || Rewards Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:03 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Missions in Kiri ::

How to claim, and redeem rewards for, a mission;
XXXXXXXXXX1. Go to the mission board. This is located at the entrance to the Sero.
XXXXXXXXXX2a. RP taking a mission from the board. Be sure to check the first post of the thread for Kiri-only missions.
XXXXXXXXXX2b. Make sure you meet the requirements for the mission before taking it.
XXXXXXXXXX3. RP the mission. Meet the minimum requirements, do not exceed the maximum.
XXXXXXXXXX4. Return to the Mission Board. RP putting in a completed mission form to the mission desk.
XXXXXXXXXX5. Redeem your rewards. Fill in a form, located below, and post it here.
XXXXXXXXXX6. Verify your mission. Post in the applicable catalogue, located here.
XXXXXXXXXX7. Update your profile!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:04 pm
[ C l a i m i n gR e w a r d s ]

How to claim
► Fill in the form found below and post it in this thread.

[size=10]
[b]Rpc Name:[/b]
[b]Mission Title:[/b]
[b]Mission Rank:[/b]
[b]V / D:[/b]
[b]Link:[/b] [url=url]Here[/url]
[b]Ryo Reward:[/b]
[b]AC Reward:[/b]
[b]Other Reward(s):[/b]
[/size]

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:05 pm
[K i r i g a k u r e - S p e c i f i c - M i s s i o n - R e w a r d s]
Spend the necessary number of KP Points to earn one [1] listed item/set.
Can only be claimed outside of battle, and at either the Mizukage's office or
in an appropriate business-allocated thread e.g. the Crafting Collective thread.

2 KP Points:
• Domestication and You [x1]
A simple manual to train animals so that they don't pee on the furniture. Requires 1 post of training.

• Pet Treats [x1]
A set of ten tasty treats that animals like. Animals become more attached to the person who feeds them these treats. Feeding a Treat to an animal in training grants a -1 reduction. Only one treat may be fed to the animal per post, less you destroy its diet.

• Vocal C. Training [x1]
This guide is used to help the owner develop vocal commands which their pet will hear and understand. Requires 2 posts of training.

• Gesture C. Training [x1]
This guide is used to help the owner develop physical gesture commands which their pet will see and understand. Requires 3 posts of training.

• Small, singular gourd [x1]
Provides a backpack sized hive that is able to permanently house 1 species at 2,000 insects, maximally.

• Trapper's Toolkit [x1]
A trapper's kit, contained in a burlap satchel, includes a folding shovel, a trowel, a survival knife, a book containing basic instructions on how to make snares, pitfalls, and swing-arm traps. And it even contains a trusty canteen! [ Required to make Simple Traps ]

• Small Animal [x1]
This selection contains any animal from the size of a small fish to the size of a fat housecat.

• Enhanced Antidote [x2]
A palm-sized vial that contains a fast acting anti-toxic agent. It almost instantaneously rids the user of the effects of medium poisons and toxins. It should be noted that taking more than one in a short period of time can cause adverse effects. Can only be used once per battle- per person.

• Focus Pad [x5]
A soft cotton pad that focuses Eiseijutsu onto the areas covered by it. This drastically reduces recovery time after being treated with Eiseijutsu.

• Projectile Pack: Small [x1]
A package of ten small projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Shuriken, senbon, etc.)

• Projectile Pack: Medium [x1]
A package of ten medium sized projectiles. What you get in the package is up to you. (Kunai knives, thick needles, etc.)

• Highly Explosive Notes [x2]
A pair of explosive notes that pack three times the punch! Yowza!

• Genin’s Scroll [x1]
A pocket sized scroll, capable of concealing a D-rank sized object(s).

10 KP Points:
• Toxic Gas Bomb [x5]
A palm-sized black ball that bursts into a wave of hellishly poisonous gas. Those that breathe in this gas for long enough (3 posts) will develop very sluggish behavior, then (6 posts) begin to feel horribly drowsy. The final stage (8 posts) is unconsciousness, followed by death (10 posts). Because gas isn't visible, this is an extremely difficult to dodge weapon.

• Chilli Pepper Bomb [x5]
Exported from the Hidden Tree Village, these bombs are infused with heavy amounts of chili powder. When they explode, they do no immediate damage and function as smoke bombs; however, when inhaled, they cause a great deal of pain to anyone not accustomed to spicy food. This pain can be used to break out of a Genjutsu, but repeated or prolonged exposure results in diminishing effects and damage to the eyes, mouth, and lungs.

• Holding your Ground! [x1]
This guide is used to teach animals of all sized to act defense and threatening when someone or something unfamiliar enters its marked/familiar territory. Requires 4 posts of training.

• Barks, Yelps, and Whines [x1]
This guide is used to teach animals how to control their barks and cries in certain circumstances. Ninja animals are sometimes able to develop very basic human languages through this method. Requires 5 posts of training.

• Hermit Chocolate [x3]
A small ball of chocolate that contains a very bitter-tasting medicine. Once eaten, it restores 100 Stamina. If one were to eat two of them within a week, he/she would feel incredibly fatigued afterward. A third chocolate would immediately drop the eater’s Stamina pools to 1 and render them unconscious, at which point hospitalization is needed.

• Pain-Murderer [x10]
W-wait, can she sell these!? An extra-strength painkiller. Take one to abolish all pain in the body. Take a handful to... well... you don't wanna know.

• Arsenal of the Sleight Hand [x1]
Embroiders both sleeves of a torso piece with scroll glyphs which allow the displacement and storage of up to 20 small to medium sized projectiles each. Just don't forget, it's up to you to stock up!

• Hidden Sheath [x1]
Installs a hard leather sheath into the inside of a torso piece's back. Because it is on the torso, and attempts to be concealed, only blads shorter than the wearer will work.

• Medium Elemental Weapon [x1]
Using elemental materials, Kaza creates a medium sized weapon for his customer. (Katana, nodachi, etc.) This weapon is capable of unleashing elemental type strikes. (Fire slash, water slash, etc.)

• Chakra Projectile Pack: Medium [x1]
A package of ten medium sized projectiles capable of holding the user's chakra element within their frame. (Burning kunai, wind needles, etc.)

• Chuunin’s Scroll [x1]
A small scroll capable of concealing up to a C-rank sized object(s). Requires Chuunin rank.

• Jounin’s Scroll [x1]
A medium scroll capable of concealing up to a B-rank sized object(s). Requires Jounin rank.

• Radio Set [x1]
A set of four radio ear-buds that allow the user to converse with allies over a great distance.

• Breath Mask [x1]
Allows the user to breathe underwater and in harsh environments. Filters out poisons from the air.

20 KP Points:
• Small Combat Animal
Any animal ranging from the size of a fish to a house cat or weasel. Base of 100 chakra / 300 stamina.

• Paralysis Herb [x1]
If it comes into contact with a person’s body, this unprocessed herb will cause the body to shut down completely for half an hour. A large amount of this heavily processed herb is needed, as it is usually used as a sedative. The processed herb comes in a half-pint jar, good for ten uses. If the herb is ingested, it will fully paralyze a fully-grown man in less than a minute. Subjects tend to feel very cold during recovery.

• Library Expansion Atlas [x1]
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 5 jutsu (aside custom). Requires Chuunin rank. Can only be purchased twice.

• Fine Instrument [x1]
An instrument of the buyer's choosing, crafted with the highest quality materials. This instrument slightly increases the effects of Jutsu cast via it.

30 KP Points:
• Animal Ninja Training [x1]
This scroll enables the animal to tap into their inner ninja, granting them 6 starting jutsu slots. This process is tedious, and requires 8 posts of training, but grants the animal the rank equivalent of a genin. This animal is now treated as a new ninja, starting with 0 AC, and must perform missions to rank up accordingly. All guides must be purchased and trained before this scroll may be purchased.

• Elixir Mud [x1]
A common ingredient among powerful medicines. When allowed to harden on a wound, it will greatly speed recovery. Minor wounds—such as cuts, bruises, and blisters—will heal within the day. Moderate wounds—such as gashes, burns, and shallow stab wounds—will heal fully within the week. Major injuries—such as deep stab wounds, frostbite, heavy burns, and broken bones—will heal at twice their normal rate if the mud is used alongside normal treatment methods. Will not work if ingested. If applied on an injured area before a healing medical technique is used, it will greatly increase the effectiveness of the technique. Slightly decreases the effects of offensive medical techniques. Comes in a 1 gallon glass jar, good for 50 uses.

• Library Expansion Encyclopedia [x1]
Allows you to learn an additional combination of any 10 jutsu (aside custom). Requires Jounin rank. Can only be purchased once.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:06 pm
[ V i l l a g e - O n l y - J u t s u ]
Through the accumulation of Technique Points (TP), Kiri has a reservoir of Jutsu that only their shinobi can learn. Read the below post for more information. This post has all Kiri-only techniques, as decided upon by village poll.

-

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:07 pm
_-_-_[ T e c h n i q u eP o i n t s ]
-_-_-_Information on custom techniques gained from missions.

___D e s c r i p t i o n
Technique Points [TP] are gained as a secondary resource and is added to both an individual shinobi's tally and to a cumulated village total. They are earned at the same time, but spent seperately. For every thirty [ 30 ] TP earned by one village's shinobi, that village earns one [ 1 ] unique custom jutsu - this technique to be made, and approved, by crew. Only shinobi of that village can learn these specific jutsu and no character can have more than three [ 3 ] TP jutsu at any time. For example, a Konoha shinobi may learn up to three [ 3 ] TP Techniques that are listed in their village's TP Technique list. But they cannot learn any TP Techniques listed in another village's TP Technique list. These techniques take no slots from your character limitations, including custom slot usage. In addition shinobi may use TP to learn normal techniques at the listed cost below.

___S p e c i a l ○ N o t e s
• When gaining TP as a resource, a modifier of +2 is added to the required number of posts to complete the task/mission.
• When gaining TP as a resource, AC is not earned.
• Village specific jutsu can only be learned through spending TP. If you are not from a village, you cannot learn any of that specific village's TP Jutsu.
• The number of TP missions a shinobi can complete per day are listed below:
    Genin: 1
    Chunin: 2
    Jounin+: 3

• TP requirements for learning techniques, including TP Techniques, are as follows:

E: 5 tp
D: 10 tp
C: 15 tp
B: 20 tp
A: 25 tp
S: 30 tp
S+: 60 tp

___A c c r u e m e n t ○ R a t e s
• For the village, each mission performed by their shinobi accrues one [1] TP point.
• For the shinobi, each mission performed accrues points relative to the rank of the mission:

E: 2 tp
D: 4 tp
C: 6 tp
B: 8 tp
A: 10 tp
S: 12 tp

PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:08 pm
[P r e v i o u s - K i r i g a k u r e - S p e c i f i c - M i s s i o n s]
This is the archive of Kiri-only missions that are currently unavailable. This is in case any are brought back to the board or may be used for progression purposes. To see which Kiri-only missions are currently available, please go here.

Office Overhaul:
______Inka has decided that Sero will no longer be just the Mizukage's Office. What was designated the
reception room for the Kage's office will now be filled with desks for the use of receiving and sorting
missions, high-level representatives, and squad/mission leaders to submit reports. Desks, chairs,
and basic stationary need to be moved up the long, winding stairs and set out. Repeatable.
______Reward:
Every two [2] posts reward one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 50Ryo and 75AC.

Mission Board Ressurection:
______The mission board is being remade and moved into the entry hall at the very base of Sero.
Individuals will not require to climb the long stairs or wait in the elevator to browse the available
missions. The board will be segmented into sections, each clearly labeled and increasing in
difficulty. The supplies need to be sorted out, the boards assembled, the signs clearly marked and
painted, and the surrounding desks of those who will be manning them also need to be placed.
Including chairs and stationary. Repeatable.
______Reward:
Every two [2] posts reward one [1] RP Point.
Every four [4] posts reward 50Ryo and 75AC.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:09 pm
[≈]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:12 pm
[≈]  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:24 pm
[≈]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:28 pm
[≈]  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:43 pm
[≈]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:49 pm
[≈]  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:51 pm
[≈]  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 9:59 pm
[≈]

Front-line Squad
Kagerou - Cleric, Shadow, Paladin/Artillery/Artisan
Takeda - Swordsman, Infantry, Artillery (Siege)
Shuichi - Artisan, Swordsman, Infantry
-

Destruction Squad
Kyoka Suigetsu - Siege, Shadow, Artisan
Akoto Nakahara - Cleric, Artisan, Paladin
-
-

Infiltration Squad
Katsurou Yamanaka - Cleric, Shadow, Paladin
Rin Romoichi - Shadow, Sword, Infantry
Taylor Aburame - Artisan
Kumotake - Shadow, Siege (cloaked), Siege (artillery)

Unassigned
little mintchan - Kaneko Daishi
magcookie - Noemi
codekasu - Miki Uchiha
Solarious flare - Rayne

Kumotake
Kumotake being former squad leader of a group of four that fell through again in his opinion is still in himself personally not someone who wants to work in a squad. If having to be put in or lead a squad members who prioritize and place a heavy pressure on teamwork may force him to come out of his shell. Kumotake will have poor social interaction with any individual lacking some form insect like qualities that he hasn't gotten to know better making future interactions with said individuals difficult. Due to Kumotake fits of self harm and psychological state it would be wise to have at least one Eiseijutsu user present. Additionally someone who is a voice of reason to calm him in such a state of distress. Due to his typically 'creepy' aura individuals who tend to accept others easily would also fit well but someone who classifies and individual via face value will cause a schism. Additionally a member who flaunts and ego in regards to their own strength will also create a heated group.

Taylor
Taylor Aburame would be classed as an artisan focusing on high strength silk cloth, whatever you'd classify a spy as, and a battlefield controller type with her bugs. I'm not positive on those categories except the first one.

Shuichi
Shuichi is going to be very much the embodiment of a blacksmith. Fire jutsu mixed with his hammer bukijutsu to incinerate and forge a path wherever his hammer guides him while pursuing the goal of creating weapons past the extent of the 7 mist swords.

While he's new to his path I'd say he identifies primarily as an artisan obviously, second I would say he relates to that of the seven mist swordsman sub-class. His weapon of choice is a hammer, meaning the Helmet Spliter sword will be his ideal weapon until he creates something beyond it. Finally, the least favorable sub-class is most likely the infantry. While he doesn't play on the front lines generally, he is more than able of doing so for short periods as his combined chakra and stamina is generally lower than other shinobi.

Akoto
Akoto Nakahara would be:
Cleric/Artisan/Paladin

Rin
shadow swordsman of the mist infantry

Kagerou
Kagerou is a medic blargh. Yes, I'm joking, but it's a sort of fitting way to describe her. Aside from what I've dumped into her medical abilities, her ninjutsu and genjutsu have been given an equal amount of assistance, which is to say none. As as pacifist, she prefers a more defensive play, but her elements--katon and fuuton--are not as ideal for defenses as other elements and her physical defenses are limited to her soft formless style. For these reasons, it's very obvious that she is a CLERIC but it's hard to place her into any of the other fields.

She has some potential as a SHADOW in certain situations as part of her classes and how she was raised, though. Between music and healing, she knows how to create a favorable impression and she knows the basics of hiding in a crowd. Her biggest flaw, though, is that she's rather terrible at lying and acting so it starts to break down real fast when questioning starts...

Otherwise, she has the mindset of a PALADIN but a tool set that's better suited to SIEGE ARTILLERIST for lack of better choices. She has some interest in ARTISAN and may have better luck in it than the previous two choices if the worker class isn't given some serious buffs (or vice versa if everyone is given some serious debuffs to crafting), but as of right now, she's too busy with her medical titles to consider starting in the crafting trees any time soon.

Katsurou
Cleric
Shadow [ Yamanaka brain skills + sensor ]
Paladin

He's interacted with Kumotake and Kagerou only so far, if you want to put him with one of them for familiarity.

Takeda
Swordsman - He was training for it before Jack left, meant to be his bodyguard and that "last line of defense." I'm sure he's going to do the same for Inka.

Infantry - The boy is an aggressive fighter, using his tendrils, taijutsu, and bukijutsu more than anything else. He loves being in the heat of things, and loves fighting in general even more.

Artillery (Siege)/Shadow - He has the capacity to learn all five elements as long as he receives hearts fitting those elements. Once he learns the ability to have his tendrils form monster clones he can launch multiple elements at the same time. As a means of getting those hearts, he's been learning knife styles and can cover himself in his tendrils to fit in with darkness (for a time limit before his tendrils can take him over) so a stealthy approach is possible for him

Kenshin
Kenshin is a Bukijutsu swordsman mystic knight, a sensor ninja, with the Douka elemental assimilation kekkei genkai. He is also really good with Suiton and Raiton ninjutsu and has some Genjutsu.

Because of his skill set, he could be an infantry close range warrior, a paladin, or even a shadow because of his sensory and assimilation. Kenshin can fulfill a lot of different squad roles. In the village, he would serve well as a Police Force ANBU and a Mist Swordsman guarding the Mizukage. His goal is to become the ANBU Captain, the Police Force Commander, a Seven Mist Swordsman, and a Guardian of Kirigakure. He is very good at maintaining order in the village.

1. Seven Mist Swordsman (Infantry)
He would work best with Hiramekarei
2. Paladin
3. Shadow

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 03, 2016 10:00 pm
[≈]
[T h eR e w a r dS y s t e m]

___The Reward System will take the place of some of the Ryo and AC rewards from missions, and will serve as a means of earning "bonuses" for roleplaying, and writing, well. The bonuses can be handed out in character for in-character rewards, but many of them will be bought, and used, out of character for temporary benefits, such as post reductions for learning techniques or even increases to earned AC or Ryo. These are handed out upon receipt of missions. Below, the list of rewards are divided by In-Character and Out-of-Character rewards:

[I n - C h a r a c t e r]
Copper // Silver // Gold Bonus
______Cost :: 1 // 3 // 5 Token(s)
______Description :: This bonus applies instantly to the mission completed. It increases Ryo awards by 20%/tier, with each tier increasing the award bonus by 20%.
______Uses :: 1
______Duration :: Immediate

Objectification
______Cost ::3 Tokens
______Description :: This allows the purchase of one item that will be enchanted by Jack to cast one single jutsu upon use. You set the trigger, you set the jutsu, and you select the item. Choosing this requires that you PM Lanfaer in order for him to approve it.
______Uses :: Permanent
______Duration :: Permanent

Greater Renown
______Cost :: 4 // 8 // 12
______Description :: Bestows a 10% // 15% // 20% increase to AC gained from missions, including crafting missions.
______Uses :: 3
______Duration :: 1 Mission per Use

Food Pellet → Single Attribute
______Cost :: 5 // 10 // 15
______Description :: Gives a Mild / Heavy / Supreme increase to one chosen Stat
______Duration :: 5 // 3 // 1 post(s)

Food Pellet → Double Attribute
______Cost :: 10 // 15 // 20
______Description :: Gives a Mild / Heavy / Supreme increase to two chosen Stats

Food Pellet → Triple Attribute
______Cost :: 15 // 25 // 30
______Description :: Gives a Mild / Heavy / Supreme increase to three chosen Stats

[O u t - O f- C h a r a c t e r]
Bountiful Growth
______Cost :: 3 // 7 // 9
______Description :: When training for Chakra//Stamina increases, increase rewards by 10% // 15% // 20%.
______Duration :: 2 Trainings

Rapid Retention
______Cost ::2 // 5 // 8
______Description :: This particular item is a consumable that will allow the player to learn techniques with an additional -1 // -2 post reduction, no matter what it is.
______Duration :: 3 Techniques

Ramming Speed!
______Cost :: 5 // 10 // 15
______Description :: Depending on the medallion purchased, this consumable will decrease the posts needed for the next mission done by the player by -1 // -2 // -3 posts. This includes all forms of mission posts, including missions for crafting.
______Uses :: 3
______Duration :: 1 Mission per Use.

{name}
______Cost ::
______Description ::
______Uses ::
______Duration ::

♒ [ Hidden Mist Village } Kirigakure (Sero'd, closed)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games