Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply THIS IS HALLOWEEN
[PRP] Hand me downs (Vaudrey & Muka)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:45 am
There was a bit of a ruckus going on through the halls of the monster dorms. It was the sound of exertion, and massive bags being dragged across the stone floors. It was different from the usual groaning, moaning, and dragging that was normal for the school- this sounded like a lot of work.

And for anyone who decided to peep out of their dorm, or perhaps even passed by the dorm entrance, they would find a massive owl man dragging giant squishy black bags, accompanied by a shambling skeletal butler who seemed to be having an even harder time as he had MORE bags and less body mass and strength (and may have lost an arm along the way).

kuropeco

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:39 pm
Vaudrey had been in the midst of feeding his minipets when he heard the ruckus. Distracted from his original goal of attempting not to spill things all over the floor, he set the bag of snacks down and stuck a head out of his dormitory door, eyes wide with curiosity.

His first floor room allowed him an easy view of the front entrance way - and this meant the large boil that was currently staggering through, followed by a much thinner boil - a skeleton - and an enormous set of bags that seemed to be weighing them both down.

Vaudrey hastened out of his room and fluttered down the hall, tail flipping behind him.

There was a slight crunch.

"Oh!" said Vaudrey, wincing as he crouched down. He plucked up the arm he'd stepped on and offered it meekly to the skeletal one, trying to remember Ren's lessons on standing straight.

"You, er, dropped this. I think."

iloveyoudie

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:43 am
The skeleton butler, well dressed in a a suit himself, chattered a thanks before struggling to stick the boney arm back up into his dangling sleeve. He didn't seem keen on conversation though the large owl man's head turned on his body, almost completely backwards, to stare at the approaching boil with wide unblinking yellow eyes.

The owl man seemed to make some vibrating, avian, contemplation sounds before his body turned to join his head and he grinned large above his bushy beard.

"Hellooo~" Clawed fingers waggled from under a ruffled cuff, "How do you doo?"

kuropeco

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:30 pm
Vaudrey watched in mingled fascination and horror as the arm of the skeletal butler was pushed back on, wondering if he could maybe do the same thing himself if he lost an arm.

Then he quickly pushed that train of thought away and focused on the boil, whose head was turned around to stare at him rather eerily. Vaudrey shrank back under the scrutiny, remembered the lessons and that he needed to be a gentleman, not a shrinking violet, and promptly straightened.

"Hello!" he said brightly. "I am doing well, thank you. Do you, er." A pause. "need help with anything?"

iloveyoudie

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 12:41 pm
"Oh.." The owlman blinked his eyes at different moments, "Well I was just cleaning out my, hrm, closets."

He grinned wide again and stepped forward, large squishy bags ignored for the moment. He held out a hefty clawed hand for a shake, "I'm Ulmuka, Muka if you'd- heh- like. I'm a third year."

His gold eyes dragged up and down the other student, appraising him a bit like apiece of meat, "Weeeellll... when I was younger I was about, hehe, your size. How would you like to take some clothes off my hands-?" and then with a glance to the skeletal butler, "or his HAND! Heeheehee!"

Raucous laughter commenced.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 1:40 pm
"Closets?" Vaudrey repeated curiously, and then gave a little squawk of surprise, hastily sticking out a taloned hand of his own to grasp the other boil's. "Oh, a pleasure, Ulmuka, my name is Vaudrey! I'm still a first year, though, moved here a few months ago."

He beamed at the boil, though the scrutinizing look made him shrink back somewhat, Vaudrey adopting a nervous expression. He opened his mouth, shut it again, gave a laugh, shut it again, and then confusion spread across his face, Vaudrey tilting his head.

"I, er...wait, are you serious?" he asked. "You're getting rid of some of your clothes?"

iloveyoudie

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 7:45 pm
Muka vibrated with a pleased hoot as they shook hands. He seemed oblivious, or at least unphased by Vaudrey's quickly shifting expressions and seeming confusion about how to behave.

"Oooh yes, heh. I've- hrm- grown a bit since I came here." The owl man pulled out what looked like a pocket watch but actually was more of a large locket. He flipped it open to show mirrored pictures, his first dance with Needle, and the latest dance. The strix had undergone quite a bit of weight gain.

"Interested??" He spun on his heel to lean into one of the bags and pull out a fine tailcoat with wing slots that couldn't have ever been worn. It was cream colored with gold embroidery and polished skull shaped buttons.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2016 8:54 pm
Vaudrey was definitely very confused about how to behave at present, mostly because he just wanted to be a good, gentlemanly boil and he wasn't entirely certain what to do when offered a bunch of clothes from a clearly prestigious, impressive older student.

He opened his moth to comment on the pictures, which were quite lovely - and explanatory - but got distracted by the tailcoat, Vaudrey's eyes widening.

They may or may not have also been a little sparkly.

"That is beautiful," Vaudrey breathed. "Is that - wait, no, taking your clothes would be rude of me, wouldn't it?"

iloveyoudie

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 9:43 am
"I don't know.." Muka's head drew back with a puzzled look, "Would it? They are a gift so, hrm, I don't see why."

The owlman grinned wide again and handed the jacket over, "Go ahead.. go ahead!! Ehee! Try it on! It suits your coloring!"

The skeletal butler was trying to straighten the bags a bit but the travelling down from the tower where Muka's dorm was had done a number on one of the bags and it was splitting on one side. Fine colored fabrics were spilling out of the side of the bag and it really appeared that most had only been worn once or twice if they had been worn at all.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 12:38 pm
Vaudrey took the coat with reverent hands, staring at it with widened eyes. It really was quite beautiful, and he turned it over, running talons across the embroidered fabric. After a moment, he seemed to decide that it was all right and perfectly acceptable to receive hand-me-downs, and slipped the coat on over his shoulders.

It fit quite well, if not slightly loose around the waist. Vaudrey turned a beaming look towards Muka and found himself staring at a mountain of beautiful clothing.

"Goodness gracious, that's a lot!"

iloveyoudie

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 12:36 pm
Muka snickered again and stroked a hand through his bushy beard, "Yes well, aheh, I love clothes."

He glanced down at his own current attire, a cream jacket over deep brown and gold embroidered waistcoat and pinstriped pants. His sleeves spilled out in ruffles and even things like tiepin and cufflinks seemed to match.

"Fashion is fun! And dressing others equally, eheh, so." His head turned just a bit too far in one direction and craned to look at the voluminous bags. "If you'd like to go through them or.. hrm.. simply take them all it would be much nicer than throwing them- ehe- to the curb."

Muka gave him a very large jagged grin and giggle, "I believe you will treat them well!"

kuropeco

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2016 11:02 pm
For such a large boil, Muka was able to wear what he was extremely well. Vaudrey gave the outfit a look of admiration and awe, wondering if he would ever look so very impressive one day. Maybe he'd never be that big, but...

"Are you quite certain you don't mind?" he asked, staring at all the bags. "This seems like a lot of things!"

iloveyoudie

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:03 am
"I am absolutely," he giggled again unprompted, "positive! And if you don't take at least some I may have to- eehee- just BUY you an outfit or two." Because he was a terrible spoiling friend... which may not be that terrible.

"Come on. Let's take these bags. To your dorm maybe? We can sort through!" The owlboil was not shy, it seems, about anything at all. Including strangers.

kuropeco

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 11:52 pm
Vaudrey looked positively radiant, eyes sparkling with admiration for the owl boil - who Vaudrey had already decided was his next role model, his tail flicking out behind him.

"Oh, yes!" he said, and hastily grabbed a few of the bags, lugging them in the direction of his room. "It's just this way, first floor! I'm the sixth door on the right, just push it open, it's unlocked."

iloveyoudie

kuropeco

Dramatic Marshmallow

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 7:36 am
Muka snickered and grabbed a bag himself, the one that was spilling all over. The skeleton butler seemed to pick up the fallen bits since heavy things were no good for his spindly limbs.

"I live alllll the way up in the tower." Muka's eyes blinked at different moments, "But, ehee, I live with the birds. It's rather airy!" Plus he could fly wherever he wanted and had a good view.

"What sort of- hrm- beastie are you, Vaudrey?"
kuropeco

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces