Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Deejaye's 24 hours New Year Customs - Over Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tygress Dream

Beloved Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:55 pm
Entry Tag: (Tygress Dream | Reg-Warhorse | Heavy | Twins

COMMON SENSE IS UNCOMMON!

Edit Category: Heavy
Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: warhorse
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Transformers G1 movie
WIP Needed? yes please, would also like "unclothed" version

~*~ Colors & Markings ~*~
Body: yellow, orange, red, steel grey, dark steel grey-black
Face: steel grey, blue eyes, expression edit to something more friendly maybe just a slight smirk/smile
Mane: fiery red, orange, yellow see hair reference for style
Tail: medium fiery red, orange, yellow
Hooves/Fetlocks: front hooves steel grey, back dark steel grey-black both with fiery fetlocks matching the mane and tail
Reference Image(s): Roddy, Roddy again, really bad ref by me, the red is to show edit placements not color, Hair Other Roddy pets: Audio, MLPhony, SoA

~*~ Accessories & Edits ~*~
Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: neck armor/collar: thick metallic piece with the Autobot symbol in red centered on his chest, chrome greaves on forelegs and black on the rear-legs to match his "boots" I'd like an item to reflect the fin/spoiler. I was thinking either a split cape or some type of extension to his armor. I'm fine leaving this CC or we can discuss options if he is chosen. Really a great deal of how the edits come together are CC. I did my best trying to visualize something with my ref but you know better how things would work on a Soq.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Autobot Symbol, really bad ref by me

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: "Roddy" Hot Rodimus
Owner: Tygress Dream
Breed: Autobot Cavalier
Temper: headstrong
Mate:
Tag Background: CC
Tag frame color: CC
Tag feather color(s): CC

TWIN

Soquili Species: Regular
Body Build: warhorse
Starting Stage: adult
Concept Origin: Transformers figure recolor and comics
WIP Needed? yes please, would also like "unclothed" version

Body: see references, markings are matching Rodimus's but in the black/blue/purple tones in the references (there are 2 versions in the references feel free to pull colors from both but I do favor a darker version with using the lighter blues for his markings)
Face: purple eyes
Mane: see hair ref
Tail: medium
Hooves/Fetlocks:
Reference Image(s): Dark Roddy, lighter Dark Roddy, Hair

Trading Post Items: n/a
Custom Items: same as Rodimus above except with the decepticon symbol
Reference Image(s) for Items: Decepticon Symbol

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Dark Cavalier
Owner: Tygress Dream
Breed: Decepticon Clone
Temper: motivated
Mate:
Tag Background: A greyed out version of Rodimus's this or CC
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 5:58 pm
Entry Tag: (Aneiron | Ulun'Suti | Heavy | Twins)
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Soquili Species: Ulun'Suti
Body Build: Regular
Starting Stage: Adult
Concept Origin: World of Warcraft Cosplay/New Design
WIP Needed? Not needed, unless you have questions.

Body: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images I like Purples and Blues and Teals. Would like to see the main inspiration come from the Stone Drakes from Deepholm. The Blue and the Purple. Glowing would be nice. If the crystals need to be Embedded in armor or some other solution so they are not mutations I understand. So One twin will be blue and the Second twin will be Purple.
Face: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images Switch the eye color for the other twin's color. Make the eyes glow please.
Mane: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images I like long flowing hair. Something Regal befitting a Dragon.
Tail: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images. Would love a tail similar to the Purple Dragon Ref's tail, which is more of the traditional chinese dragons.
Hooves/Fetlocks: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images. Fluffy fetlocks would be nice, if you choose to do them. I'll leave it up to you.
Reference Image(s): Deepholm Blue/Teal Dragon Deepholm Purple Dragon
Purple Dragon Crystal Dragon Celestial Dragon Crystal Dragon 2
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images
Wings: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images
Scales: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images
Other Notes: Can we also give him a Dragon Winged Wolf with the thick long tail with a celestial/Space theme? If he could have a crystal or two it would be nice as well.

Trading Post Items: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images
Custom Items: CC Based on the Reference/Inspiration images Dragon Mount armor would be fitting if you choose to put it on, except for the saddle, I would prefer they not have the saddle.
Reference Image(s) for Items: Head armor Ref Second Dragon Armor Ref

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Kael'therion and Zael'tharion
Owner: Aneiron
Breed: Crystal Dragon
Temper: Serene and Fierce
Mate: None

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: Commercial Cosplay mixed with a new concept.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: Water  

Aneiron

~Latonia de la Courtel~

Eloquent Witch

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:01 pm
Entry Tag: (~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Unicorn | Minor Edit | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Minor +100k
Soquili Species: Unicorn
Concept Origin: Original Character
WIP Needed? Yes

Body: A deep red color, with gold markings that go up up his muzzle to his forehead, then from the base of his ears down his back in a vague blanket shape that stretches down over his withers and hindquarters. The markings 'fade' as they progress down the withers/hindquarters, becoming less discernible.
Face: Marked with four symbols going down his nose, the last fading slightly like those on his shoulders/haunches. A tribal gold marking tracing along his eye. Golden Eyes, Black Eyebrows. (Optional: black muzzle, if it suits?)
Mane: Black braid (long braid), gold ties
Tail: (Slight edit to lengthen the feathering please) Tail itself is Red with black feathering, perhaps a bit of gold in there toward the end of the tassle?
Hooves/Fetlocks: Golden Hooves, black feathering (possible gold again?)
Reference Image(s): Markings
Issrion Main
Issrion Alternate

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Golden Unicorn Horn
Other Notes:

Trading Post Items: Three Hoop Earrings in his ears- Gold; Bracelets (No Beads)- Gold
Custom Items: N/A
Edits: (Minor) • Feathered Fetlocks (Within the realm of what would be found on a natural horse.)
• Edit to CYO Braid: Adding a small secondary braid behind his left (near) ear)
• Faint lengthening of the 'tassel' on the tail

Reference Image(s) for Items:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Issrion
Owner: ~Latonia de la Courtel~
Breed: Fire-Fayth
Temper: Incandescent
Mate: N/A
Tag feather color(s): CC, but perhaps a golden character on one of the feathers?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:01 pm
Entry Tag: (Rita Zyon | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
DOUBLE UP THAT RARE.

Soquili Species: Angeni
Concept Origin: New Concept

WIP Needed? Sure. Livestreaming is okay with me too.

Body: Like a grullo horse (see references). Lighter brown body, darker brown legs, and darker face (similar to leg colour).
Face: See above for description. Light purple eyes.
Mane: Simple style that goes over her shoulders and drapes over her back (not too long, maybe the hair can stop at the tops of her legs. Dark brown in colour. On her mane is some netting (see references)-CC for the colour of the netting. For the netting (or on other parts of her mane), could there be some little stars (cc for colours).
Tail: Edited style, something simple. Moderate to long in length. Dark brown (same as mane). In her tail there are some small stars-similar colours to what was used in the mane.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Angeni fetlocks please. Dark brown hooves-darker than the legs.
Reference Image(s):
Body: 1 2 3
Hair netting: 1 2 3
Hair style inspirations: 1 2 3 4
Stars: 1 2
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): N/A
Wings: Not sure if I want style 1 or 2 for the angeni wings, I am all right with you choosing ^^. For colours, something that compliments her body.
Fins: N/A
Scales: N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I would like all of the angeni traits for her ^^. For colours, something that will compliment her body. Also, I would like a few scars on her, placement up to you (though please avoid her face). She has gotten hurt in the past.

Trading Post Items: N/A
Custom Items:
Necklace: Star necklace (cc for colours, see the references below)
Bracelet: Star bracelet (cc for colours) on one leg.
Lilac and Lavender: I love the colour of these two flowers and somewhere I would love it if she had these flowers on her. Maybe on her wings, near her legs, in her mane, maybe attached to her legs, etc.
Necklace: 1
Bracelet: 1
Lilac: 1
Lavender: 1 2

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Lady Fedella
Owner: Rita Zyon
Breed: Grullo
Temper: Alert
Tag Background: 059 Star Bright
Tag feather color(s): CC (feathers please)

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: N/A

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element: N/A

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: N/A
Justification for Domain Choice (required if Getting Domain): N/A
Powers from Domain (required if Getting Domain): N/A

Personality (required In general): Lady Fedella has always had a fixation on the stars. She would spin stories for others surrounding them and she even tends to sleep during the day in order to be up when the stars are out. She is cautious. Since she has been hurt in the past, she now tries to prevent future trouble as much as possible. She has been known to give good advice. Fedella tries to be fairly attentive, gathering as much information as she can from situations and before she makes decisions. She is quite polite and well-mannered, this was due to how she was raised and the years she spent in a high position within a herd. She can be kind and helpful, but, because of her past she is more wary of strangers until she determines they are all right and can be trusted.
Plot ideas (required): Lady Fedella is the mother of one of my soquili (Jericho). She is technically his adopted mother, having found his basket one day while walking in the snow. She has never told him this and he has never asked her either why they look so different from each other. After Jericho left home, Fedella continued on with her life; however, she has realized how lonely it is without her son in her life. She has started to go out of her way to meet others and socialize again. Though Jericho has visited since he left home, she has noticed that he hasn't been home in quite a while. This has greatly worried her and she has left her usual haunts in search of her son. I'm hoping for her to eventually meet her grandchildren and Reii Yuki.

Another plot idea I have for Lady Fedella is for her to re-connect with old herd-mates (particularly Saeran, as they are similar in age and were friends many years before). Other soquili she could meet are Najinca (knew his family) and Eleanor (only child of the original alpha and protector). For small history of Lady Fedella: since she was so good at giving advice, she was appointed to a high position within the herd. Particularly she gave counsel to the horses that lived within the herd. The herd consisted of horses that were natural in colour. With the stories she weaved into her counsel about the stars (seemed extra special), the horses of the herd took her advice seriously. She did well for a number of years, experiencing many benefits. Eventually she got sick of it, it got to a point that she was essentially telling many what they wanted to hear rather than advice that would help them. It was disloyal to her and one day, she left the herd. Members of the herd looked for her, but, they never found her.

I, Rita Zyon swear to uphold the Rules with the Angeni I wish to receive via these and any other bribes, and should I ever step outside of the boundaries promise to work with the RP manager and shop to make it fit.

I Agree that, should I refuse to fix the mistake or argue with the rp manager or shop, I will lose rights to the problem breed (angeni) for 6 months, during which I will be unable to breed, win, RP, gifted, buy or be bought them. If I haven't fixed the problem by then, I agree that this punishment will continue indefinitely until fixed.

I also understand that if I get extremely out of hand and the rp manager is required to call upper management, the punishment may increase in length or severity.  

Rita Zyon

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:10 pm
~Latonia de la Courtel~

Just letting you know that the bent neck pose is classed as a mutation and is not available in these slots~

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:32 pm
Entry Tag: (Meepfur | Uni Halfbreed | Moderate | Solo Custom)

Edit Category: Moderate
Soquili Species: Uni Halfbreed
Concept Origin:
• Recustom

WIP Needed? No.

Body: Same as before - see original version below! (Obviously, allowing for colorist style/discretion. It doesn't need to be exact by any means.)
Face: Same as before - see original version below! (Obviously, allowing for colorist style/discretion. It doesn't need to be exact by any means.)
Mane: Ghede needs a new hairdo! Just something with a little more...life, I suppose? It can hang differently, remain the same length or be longer or shorter, have a braid or accessory or two, whatever strikes your fancy really. Not curly and not dreads, anything else is fair game. His mother is based on a Tarot card, Justice, and the little skull on Ghede's hip hints that he's Death, so that can be used as inspiration if you like, as can his namesake, the Ghede. In spite of these influences, he's really quite lively in character, not morose. tl;dr, it's CC just take it and run!
Tail: Either the same as before or a unique variant, CC.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Same as before - see original version below!
Reference Image(s): cert, uncert, mother, father, son

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): None.
Wings: None.
Fins: None.
Scales: None.
Pelt: None.
Other Notes: Recustom!

Trading Post Items: None.
Custom Items: Not necessary or expected, add only if you feel inspired.
Reference Image(s) for Items: None.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Ghede
Owner: Meepfur
Breed: 2nd Gen
Temper: Rowdy
Tag Background: Dusky Night (unless it needs to be the same as before, in which case...same thing it was before!)

Meepfur

Master Wild Mage

Altruistic Mystic

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:41 pm
Entry Tag: Master Wild Mage | Wind | Moderate(possibly heavy) | Solo Custom

Edit Category: -moderate (650k + 200k)
Soquili Species: - Wind
Body Build: regular (with raised foreleg)
Concept Origin: Original Character

WIP Needed? Yes please Spam away if you like. I love seeing the process.

Body: smoky swirls of blue,silver, and purple on black. On her legs silver socks on all feet with a faded look into the darker body color
Face: eye color- cobalt blue with eyeliner like look, eyebrows-black/dark gray inner ear-black/dark gray expression-normal happy blush, any facial markings
Mane:Black/dark blue with purple streaks and silver at the tips edited med-long length loose curls(like base curly #2 hair) half pulled up into a messy bun with chained together hair sticks do with bangs that sweep across her face without covering her visible eye extra mane hanging down and wind blown with random feathers tied/braided in.
Tail:Curly style #2 with trading post feathers CC colors added/If you wanna go windblown and wavy style curls with feathers tied/braided in. No reference for this one. Have fun.
Hooves/Fetlocks: stock short
Reference Image(s): Actual character Color pallete 1 Color pallete 2 Color pallete 3

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Wings: Wind type 4 Dove Black at the tops fading through purple a touch of blue then silver at the tips. A glowy style coloring like what's used on the wings of Keshani Avenara would be lovely. (permission given here)
Other Notes:Bent foreleg template please

Trading Post Items: beaded anklets cc on colors
Custom Items:Large feathered collar(feathers iridesent black like these with small ones like these sticking out the bottom.)with a silver metal top part with CC designs with a chainmaille flowerin purple and black in the center

Small blue and silver dragon companion like the little one in this pic.
Reference Image(s) for Items: included in description

Anything that I've left out a color for it's colorists choice. Just no pink please.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Talliana Delaney
Owner: Master Wild Mage
Breed: Wind
Temper: Steadfast
Mate:
Tag Background: CC Some magical land type look would be best but I'm not picky
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:42 pm
Entry Tag: (AislingJuno |Kalona/ Kirin | heavy | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: - Heavy
Soquili Species: - Kirin/Kalona
Concept Origin: • Original Character

WIP Needed? yes

Body: gold and cream sparkly body
Face: faintly glowing gold dragon eyes With gold sparkles around eye like eyeliner and mouth showing incisor tooth. Haughty custom expression with long eye lashes.
Mane: cream blond hair braided in the front lose in the back with band and the front part side by the cheeks short. The hair ending at floor unless her edits become too heavy then the hair can end at the knees.
Tail: Kirin alt tail
Hooves/Fetlocks: long cream fetlocks and hooves cc
Reference Image(s): ref1, ref 2, ref3, hair ref 1, mane ref 2, eye color

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Describe Horn(s) - Kalona Breed horn variant custom ram horns
maybe something like this
Wings: none
Fins: n/a
Scales: kirin alt scales none on the face and could the free standing pointy scales be removed.
Pelt: n/a
Other Notes: none

Trading Post Items: gold 3 ball stud
Custom Items: cape, hair accessories , glowing orbs, gold and opal bracelets. -I really like the bracelet you did on Kitsune Mistress Nyoko wishing star so any bracelet style can be cc
Reference Image(s) for Items: opal, cloak

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Gossamer
Owner: AislingJuno
Breed: sun silk
Temper: imperial
Mate:
Tag Background: cc
Tag feather color(s): one cream any else cc

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?: n/a oc  

AislingJuno

Geared Gatekeeper

SwordOfTheDarkOnes

Kawaii Punching Bag

21,775 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:45 pm
Entry Tag: SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Kalona/Kelpi-Crossbreed | Unedited | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Unedited
Soquili Species: Kelpi/Kalona
Concept Origin:
• Original Character - Based on an OC of your own design or existing pet(s) of your own design.

WIP Needed? Not really.

Body: Faint Dapple pattern, Coat is a rich dark plum. Dapple is a soft teal.
Face: Soft teal eyeliner and ears. Deep Plum face.
Mane: Weaved mixed with Warrior Braid. Rich Indigo.
Tail: Fancy Kelpi Tail, colors are CC what they think best to match.
Hooves/Fetlocks: Long Fetlocks/Normal Hooves
Reference Image(s):

~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): Ram.
Wings: Kalona Wing style 4
Scales: Kelpi scales, edged in soft teal.
Other Notes: If there is any clash with the styles. Artist has full permission to do what they see fit.

Trading Post Items: 3 Hoop Earring, color is CC. Long Chain Hairstick, color is CC. Feather anklets, color is CC. Satchel, color is CC. Lantern, color is CC.

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Locke Fury
Owner: SwordOfTheDarkOnes
Breed: Devil Siren
Temper: Serene
Mate: n/a
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 6:47 pm
Entry Tag: (Faithofthefallen | Half Kalona | Heavy | TwinCustom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

User Image
(The only differences will be mane and ribbon color)

Quote:
Soquili Species: Half Kalona
Concept Origin: Jessamine's sister
WIP Needed? Yes please <3
Body: White, bloodstains splattered up their legs.
Face: eyes are a bright neon blue with eyelashes (brighter than ribbons. Crazy/Creepy/evil look in them if possible. Bloodstained mouth. Fangs.
Mane: See reference picture. This twin has a platinum blonde mane and tail
Tail: See reference, same as mane colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are white and cloven, fetlocks are white with bloodstains
Reference Image(s):
Mane texture and style(but longer)<-around her face
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Dainty Ram Hornsand Another example.
Color CC, There can be hair or ribbons or something in them. Blood spattered/stained at the tips.
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items:
(See reference Picture for simplicity)
bloodstained cloth saddle (see Jessamine ref), necklace/choker, tail, and leg ribbon and lace placements the same as on Jessamine. Two extra garters on her front foreleg just above the knee, one thin and plain(black) and one lacy(black lace and pink bow) (see ref pic).. All lace is black and all ribbons pink on the blonde twin. Holding a battered and bloodstained Axe. It can be in their mouth, tucked in a garter, or on the ground by her front feet. Whichever you like best.
Jessamine (sister soq)
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Maeve
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Half Kalona
Temper: Predatory

Quote:
Soquili Species: Half Kalona
Concept Origin: Jessamine's sister
WIP Needed? Yes please <3
Body: White, bloodstains splattered up their legs.
Face: eyes are a bright neon blue with eyelashes (brighter than ribbons. Crazy/Creepy/evil look in them if possible. Bloodstained mouth. Fangs.
Mane: See reference picture. This twin has a bright crimson mane and tail.
Tail: See reference, same as mane colors
Hooves/Fetlocks: Hooves are white and cloven, fetlocks are white with bloodstains
Reference Image(s):
Mane texture and style(but longer)<-around her face
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~
Horn(s): Dainty Ram Hornsand Another example.
Color CC, There can be hair or ribbons or something in them. Blood spattered/stained at the tips.
Trading Post Items:
Custom Items: bloodstained cloth saddle (see Jessamine ref), necklace/choker, tail, and leg ribbon and lace placements the same as on Jessamine. Two extra garters on her front foreleg just above the knee, one thin and plain(black) and one lacy(black lace and pink bow) (see ref pic)..All lace is black and ribbons are blue on the red twin. Both holding a battered and bloodstained Axe. It can be in their mouth, tucked in a garter, or on the ground by her front feet. Whichever you like best.
Jessamine (sister soq)
~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Morphia
Owner: Faithofthefallen
Breed: Half Kalona
Temper: Feral

Faithofthefallen
Crew

Insane Butterfly

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 7:55 pm
Entry Tag: (Insane Butterfly | Hippogryph | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom
RARE CANDY.. LVLUP!

Edit Category: Moderate/Heavy
Soquili Species: Hippogryph
Concept Origin: Choose one -
• Commercial Cosplay - Harry Potter books, Rowena Ravenclaw

WIP Needed? I wont say nooooo

Body: White
Face: eye color - Blue, eyebrows - black, inner ear - gray, expression - serene, Smoky eyeshadow with winged eyeliner, maybe slightly rosey cheeks if it looks okay
Mane: Early medieval style hair. top half hair, bottom half slightly swooped or curled feathers. Something that works. Black hair streaked with gray. Blue and bronze feathers.
Tail: Similarly styled to match the mane <3
Hooves/Fetlocks: Bronze back hooves and bronze front talons, white fluffy fetlocks on back feet
Reference Image(s): If you have any visual References, link them here.
Hair 1, Hair 2, Hair 3,
~*~ Physical Traits ~*~

Horn(s): N/A
Wings:White base with black and bronze feathers
Fins: N/A
Scales:N/A
Pelt: N/A
Other Notes: I would like the beak, please. White or something that matches.

Trading Post Items: If any, list them here and desired colors.
Custom Items: Ravenclaws diadem, navy sheer cloak (or whatever works with the wings, cloak or shawl) trimmed in bronze held with a bronze raven pin. Two ear piercings in each ear. One bronze hoop and one silver ball. In the inside of the right front leg a wand held with a sort of garter or...lacy wand...holster. XD Any CC items, maybe a stack of books, ink bottles, quills?
Reference Image(s) for Items: N/A They mostly came from my brain...D:

~*~ Tag Specifics ~*~
Name of horse: Rowena Ravenclaw
Owner: Insane Butterfly
Breed: Harry Potter Cosplay
Temper: Logical
Tag Background: Hogwarts
Tag frame color: Blue and bronze
Tag feather color(s): Blue and bronze

~*~ Existing Pets ~*~

If you didn't design this yourself (and it's not a commercial cosplay), did you get written permission to use the design?:

~*~ Angeni ~*~
Desired Domain: Angeni Only. Please check the Reserved List.
Justification for Domain Choice: Explain why your Angeni has his or her domain.

~*~ Ulun'suti ~*~
Element:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:01 pm
officially closed. will be finishing up the lists and then shall roll * w * ~  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:06 pm
These are the lists. Rolling in the next post.

Lists

Mini/Common/Uncommon

Page One
  1. Fatal Irony | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom
  2. Fea Line | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom

Page Two
  3. Adora_Heartseeker | Halfbreed Unicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom
  4. LunaRei_SilverBlood | Regular | mod - heavy| Solo Custom
  5. Shicala | Wind | Minor | Twins
  6. FrostyPeaches || Draft/Wind || Moderate to Heavy || Solo Custom

Page Three
  7. Teh Cheryl || Common || Moderate? || Solo Custom
  8. xX Green Tea Tree Xx | Cerynei | Heavy | Solo Custom
  9. Kitsune Mistress Nyoko | Cerynei Halfbreed | Heavy | Solo Custom
  10. Kettyn | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom
  11. Lunarflowermaiden | Nymph/Usdia | Moderate | Twins
  12. sage_the_vampirc_Angel | Unicorn | Mod- Heavy | Solo Custom
  13. Belloblossom | Cerynei | Moderate | Solo Custom

Page Four
  14. Fuzzy Gumdrop | Unicorn | Heavy | Twin Male Custom
  15. Draconian_Peacock | Unicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom
  16. ABvirus | Unicorn | heavy | Solo Custom
  17. Rinial Sisterdragon | Cerynei Wind | Heavy | Solo Custom
  18. DaisyMilk | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom
  19. Rein_Carnation | Uni-Wind | Heavy| Solo Custom

Page Five
  20. White Neko Chan | Uni | Minor-Heavy [CC] | Solo Custom
  21. o-Elixir-o | Nymph | Moderate | Twins
  22. NovaCracker | Unicorn | Up to heavy! | Solo Custom
  23. lysia_nyteblade | Draft | Heavy | Solo Custom
  24. Gl!tch~ | Kelpi | Moderate | Solo Custom
  25. Rhyleigh | Quilin-Nixie | Heavy | Solo Custom

Page Six
  26. She-Ra of Etheria | Wind | Mod-Heavy | Solo Custom

Page Seven
  27. ~Masamune~ | Kelpi | Moderate-Heavy | Solo Custom
  28. Jinx Creed | Cc (Mini/Common/Uncommon Only) | Cc | Solo Custom

Page Eight
  29. Ruler of Everything | Regular | Moderate | Solo Custom
  30. Kitomyx | Uni-Wind Crossbreed | Minor | Solo Custom

Page Nine
  31. Tygress Dream | Reg-Warhorse | Heavy | Twins
  32. ~Latonia de la Courtel~ | Unicorn | Minor Edit | Solo Custom
  33. Meepfur | Uni Halfbreed | Moderate | Solo Custom
  34. Master Wild Mage | Wind | Moderate(possibly heavy) | Solo Custom

Rare

Page One
  1. catmagick | Hippogryph/Unicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom
  2. Nyx Queen of Darkness | Cery-Flutter | Mod to Heavy| Solo Custom
  3. Ishtanballa | Kalona/Uni | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom

Page Two
  4. Wasteland Wyvern | Kirin/Wind Hybrid | Heavy | Solo Custom
  5. AstoriaFallen | Hippogryph | Moderate | Solo Custom
  6. Roarie Desu | Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom
  7. Gracie Loff | Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom

Page Three
  8. Lady_Ourania | Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom
  9. LydaLynn | Flutter | Heavy | Twin Custom
  10. Leez0rz | Kirin/Kalona | Heavy | Solo

Page Four
  11. Frezir | Flutter- uni| Heavy | Solo Custom
  12. stormflower | Flutter/wind | Heavy | Solo Custom
  13. XxXPandamoniumXxX | Hippo/Kirin | Heavy | Twins
  14. Revel1984 | Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom
  15. pippi18848 | Fluttercorn | Heavy | Twins

Page Five
  16. Midnightglow18 | Mer | Minor | Solo Custom
  17. Lita Rutherford | Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom
  18. Sawaki | Kalona | Heavy | Solo Custom
  19. Kivras | Kalona-Cerynei | Mod-Heavy | Solo

Page Six
  20. .Tortured. .Pumpkin. | CC - Up to Rare | Heavy | Twins, Yo!
  21. ~Twilight...Angel~ | Kirin | Heavy | Solo

Page Seven
  22. RadiantRose Midnight | Kalona | Heavy | Twins
  23. Strawberri Stardust | Flutter/Unicorn | Moderate | Solo Custom
  24. Junglerunner | Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom

Page Eight
  25. magnadearel | flutter-wind | up to heavy | Twins
  26. Tigeria | Kirin-Uni | Heavy | Twins
  27. Eternal Xantara | Kirin | Minor/Moderate | Solo Custom

Page Nine
  28. AislingJuno |Kalona/ Kirin | heavy | Solo Custom
  29. SwordOfTheDarkOnes | Kalona/Kelpi-Crossbreed | Unedited | Solo Custom
  30. Faithofthefallen | Half Kalona | Heavy | TwinCustom
  31. Insane Butterfly | Hippogryph | Moderate/Heavy | Solo Custom

Super Rare

Page One
  1. Lady Aria Starstone | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
  2. Angelique DelaMort | Ulun'suti Kalona Hybrid | Heavy | Solo Custom
  3. dawns_aura | Kalona-Angeni | Up to Heavy | Twin Custom
  4. mistalina13 | Hippo'suti | Heavy | Solo Custom

Page Two
  5. tefla | Kalona-Angeni cross | Heavy | Solo Custom
  6. Tiger_Kisa699 | Cerynei/Angeni | Moderate | Solo Custom
  7. Chi Honda | Cerynei/Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
  8. Tara de Draiocht | Ulun'Suti/Angeni mix | Heavy | Solo Custom

Page Three
  9. Ebonrune | Cursed Skinwalker | Heavy | Solo Custom
  10. Malikztiah Ankhere | Kirin-Angeni | Minor-mod | Solo Custom
  11. Calixita | Kalona'suti | Moderate | Twin Custom
  12. ramenli | Skinwalker | Up to heavy | Solo Custom
  13. Pollack | Angenicorn | Heavy | Solo Custom

Page Four
  14. Kamiki | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
  15. Cheyriddle4 | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
  16. Kesmi | Angeni | Heavy | Solo

Page Five
  17. Kyribird | Angeni-Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom
  18. Thalea | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
  19. Divena | Ulun'suti | Heavy | Twins

Page Six
  20. -moomoolattecha- | Ceryieni/Angeni | Moderate? | Solo Custom
  21. Natelie | Uni-Angeni | Heavy | Twins
  22. Nisshou H | Suti/Gryph | Moderate | Solo Custom
  23. Lestragne | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
  24. Caitlyn Hellstorm | Angeni | Moderate to Heavy | Solo Custom

Page Seven
  25. Zee Oddwyn | Ulun'Suti | Heavy | Solo Custom
  26. Regal Renegade | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
  27. Painted Moose | Angeni / Kalona Heavy | Twin Custom
  28. DarkenWoodWolf | Angeni | Moderate | Solo Custom
  29. Baneful + Toshihiko Two | Angeni/Kalona | Medium | TWINS

Page Eight
  30. Kaya Wolf Moon | Ulun'Suti Half-breed | Heavy | Twins
  31. Sesshiyasha | Ulun'Suti | Heavy | Twins
  32. Celeanor | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
  33. Astraea Pandora | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom
  34. Niyaru Delacroix | Ulun'Suti/Hippogryph | Heavy | Solo Custom

Page Nine
  35. Aneiron | Ulun'Suti | Heavy | Twins
  36. Rita Zyon | Angeni | Heavy | Solo Custom

DeeJaye generated a random number between 1 and 34 ... 1!
PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:08 pm
Also special thank you to Phail who not only made my lists, but also checked a lot of the entries to make sure there weren't any obvious mistakes in your forms. ; w ; thank you pahil !!!

Mini/Common/Uncommon Slot: Fatal Irony | Regular | Heavy | Solo Custom  

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

DeeJaye generated a random number between 1 and 31 ... 8!

DeeJaye
Crew

O.G. Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2016 8:10 pm
Rare slot: Lady_Ourania | Kirin | Heavy | Solo Custom  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items