Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1v1] Lashing Out (Wrex + Brenna)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 9:18 am
What a miserable, miserable time it was. The House Cup was supposed to be fun, not a testament to how weak he really was. Not a reminder that Brute, as much as he loved his brother, was the better one, and that their clan was probably right about him. About them both. What had gone so wrong that he couldn't even beat his own stupid sweater wearing clone...?

Scowling day in and day out, the usually playful Wrex became reclusive and more obsessed with the gym. And now with that impulsive bet to go back to, he had to win. Not to get the ghoul on the team, though that was certainly a goal he wanted to accomplish, but to prove to himself he wasn't the weakling that had been drilled into his head since birth. So one fierce knock and growl at Brenna's door (as he had yet to quite get the hang of skellyphones) and a tromp through the yard later, the boil found himself at the gym, psyching himself up by tearing into a practice dummy.

PhiferWolf
so sorry for taking so long to set up ;;

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:37 am
Having to be woken up by loud noises was not an uncommon thing for the ghoul. The staff did their best to carry their duties as quietly and proficiently as possible without disturbing her. However, with her sense of hearing, she could hear their murmurs and the pots being cleaned in the kitchen. She had grown accustomed to the sounds to her home and the people therein. Now, she was not accustomed to the thundering banging on the door of her sound-proof walled dorm room at whatever ungodly hour it was this morning. Her brother was the one who woke up at the tail end of dawn to do whatever insanity it was he did in the woods. She preferred to let her body wake itself naturally without sudden alarm like loud banging on her door.

With a growl, she threw back the covers, growled at the door, "WHO IS BANGING ON MY DOOR!?"

No answer. This was a ghoul who was raised around a staff who responded promptly to her questions. This was a ghoul who was to become the next alpha of her pack. She was here to learn and grow and mature in a setting that she believed would be the betterment of her leadership. This was a ghoul who was woken up abruptly by a loud banging on her door and she was going to find out who and she was going to make sure it doesn't happen again. Jumping to her feet, she stormed to the door, jerking the wooden plank back to see no one in the hall. A scrawled note and the scent was all she needed to know.

"You!" She called as she stormed loudly across the gymnasium toward the monster, her finger pointing accusingly. "You were at my door this morning. You banged on my door this morning. In what mind were you that you decided that that was a great idea!?" She hissed as she came face to face with the monster, shoving at his shoulder. Not hard, but with enough force to have her intentions known. She was not a happy puppy and Wrex was going to see that.

medigel
Nothing to apologize for, love! This also gets me motivated to respond so... Let's do this! /crackknuckles

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

medigel rolled 1 20-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-20)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:14 am
Just to be difficult, and in hopes of pissing her off further, Wrex chose not to answer at first, even with the shove. He was quite focused on making sure the dummy was left without a face as he rent his red footclaws into it, arms pinwheeling when he accidentally hooked on and nearly fell over. Totally meant to do that. Look at that gripping power, Brenna, you can't knock him over at all.

The boil wasn't wearing his signature skull helm, his green hair wild and spiked like a porcupine down his back; the skull sat off to the side, grinning lazily at them both. Wrex wore a smirk not unlike it, though his teeth were bared more than necessary. "Brinner looks maaaaad," he taunted, shoving her shoulder right back. "Ickle alpha princess does not like waking up, oh noooooooo, what do, what do? My fault is not if ghoulie is not ready for bet fight now."

PhiferWolf
sobs im sorry

PhiferWolf rolled 1 20-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-20)
PostPosted: Wed Jan 20, 2016 9:25 am
Wrex looked different without the skull that he wore as a helmet most times she had encountered him. Then again, her brother looked a lot different when he wore his skull, too. Regardless, the boil was on her bad side, she should not distract her intentions with other thoughts. Her intentions shall be known! Her rage will be seen! This bet will be won! Deals and contracts are what demons were about. She's a demon. This is her game now.

"Alright, you want this bet fight, that's fine." She threw her hands up in a front of annoyance, her lips pulled tight. She raked her fingers through her hair before carefully tying it up into a braid to keep it out of her way. Oh she was serious. She rolled up her sleeves. "Okay, Wrex. You want to fight, come on then." Brenna challenged, raising her hands up in front of her. However, unlike most, they were not curled into fist. No, they were outstretched with palms revealed. This was her method of fighting, it was her style. It worked for her well enough.

medigel
Looks like Wrex gets the first swing!

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:37 am
And as far as Wrex was concerned, that was just one more reason he was going to win.

Tossing his hair back, he snarled and raked his footclaws across the hard gym floor once, twice, felt the reinforced strength of its material beneath them. No need to hold back those ego-wounds now. As far as the boil was concerned, it was Brenna's fault, and now he charged with reckless abandon.

Daggerbacks didn't concern themselves with style; fighting with rules wasn't really fighting at all.

HP: 30
Damage: wow

PhiferWolf
this is going to be painful i just know it sob

PhiferWolf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:51 am
Brenna shifted her posture, her amber eyes narrowed on the daggerback as he prepared his charge. The tactic of recklessness, absolutely not thought other than plowing directly into the target and get them on the ground. Pin them and assault them as much as possible before they could counter. She had seen it before, but never been in the receiving end of such an attack.

Wrex came at her, but she was prepared. A small step pivot, she placed the back of her hand at his shoulder as he neared, pushed herself away, but used the momentum to jab at the boil's back as he passed. The maneuver was deflective, but it happened so quickly it probably felt more like a playful slap than anything.

She was getting a good idea how fast the monster was...

HP: 30/30
Dmg: 1
medigel
*deepvoice* FIRST BLOOD

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:13 pm
What the hell was that?! Did she like n** him or something? The boil skidded to a halt, talons scrapping against the reinforced floor for purchase, and then whirled about with a loud snort.

"Said to fight!" Wrex growled angrily. "Not poke! Weakling!"

Nostrils flared, he charged at her again with just the same amount of care and precision as before.

HP: 29
Damage: oh boy

PhiferWolf
sobs some more

PhiferWolf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:26 pm
Just as before, Brenna parried with a whirl of hair and fur as she jabbed at his ribs, dancing out of the way like a leaf on the wind. She growled as she moved but kept her ground. Her eyes did not stray from the monster and her hands were up in front, her stance wide and firm. Her tail still behind her.

"Fight? Who is the weak one?" She chided. "You haven't even touched me. I have touched you twice. Come at me like that again and you will feel how hurtful I can be."

Dmg: 3
medigel
Oh lady ;D

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 1 Total: 6 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 1:57 pm
What Wrex failed to see, and what wasn't exactly taught in the Daggerback Clan, was that rage wasn't always a good thing to have. The more Brenna opened her mouth, the more red he saw, until he was consequently at a loss for words but had more than enough snarls to make.

Rather than flat out charge again, the boil leapt high and tried an aerial attack instead, letting his claws do the talking for him.

HP: 26
Damage: oh my god

PhiferWolf
w h y

PhiferWolf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 1 Total: 7 (2-12)
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 7:28 pm
She was getting beneath his skin. She was digging her claws in and making him squirm. The snarls Wrex replied with made her grin as her plan, alternatively, was working. He wasn't thinking and acting irrationally. That is, was Wrex rational to start with? He was a monster who had instinctual methods and behaviors. She was heavily stereotyping, but it was working in her favor.

Stepping back, her head snapped up as the boil leapt at her. Unless he was able to move in the air, it wasn't a stretch to figure where he could land. As long as she stayed out of the daggerback's reach, she should be okay. But Wrex was right, she couldn't keep dancing away. She had to go in for attacks.

She but biding her time.

"What would your brother say if you had lost to me?"

Dmg: 1

medigel
Oh no!

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2016 10:02 pm
Brute? Brute wouldn't care, he would just be cheering for his victory if not just leaping in to team up. Rules, schmules, the twins would always put each other first. Hell, he had escaped from home just to join the same school!

But that reminded Wrex: he hadn't asked his brother how well he had done in the competition. He was afraid to. What if Brute had done spectacularly? What if he would snap at him for failing to win that fight? What if he didn't win this fight after declaring that bet right in front of him...?

He shook his head like he was trying to dry off and bared his teeth. "Will not lose," was all he said. For once, Wrex was watching Brenna rather than charging in, red eyes gleaming.

HP: 25
Damage: ......................

PhiferWolf
@staff how do I disown my character

PhiferWolf rolled 3 8-sided dice: 5, 3, 2 Total: 10 (3-24)
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2016 10:33 am
Would she be able to hold her own against someone as aggressive as Wrex? She had toppled and became cornered against the mafia in the basement beneath the gymnasium. While she had her brother with her, she did not want to rely on him. Still, the alumni came to her rescue. With ease, the boil was able to take out her attacker and still manage his own. Protective.

If Wrex found her difficult to defend against, what would he do against a fighter who was nothing but close combat and just as aggressive? She entertained the thought with a grin as she slapped her hands together. "Do you fear magics? Is it because it is cheap tricks and stupid? Tell me how stupid this hurts!" Brenna threw her arms wide, sending out a circular ring around her form of blue fire, that expanded outward like a treading halo. Again, a defense tactic, but it did not mean it did not hurt to the mere touch.

Dmg: 2

medigel
I am not liking this ability... or Wrex's strange way of rolling 6.

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

medigel rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 1 Total: 4 (2-12)

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:09 am
Fire at least was universally known, and Wrex backed off as the ring drew close. Maybe it was foolish to snap at the nearest tongue of flame, but what could he do? Continue to be useless and easily kept at bay? He welcomed the singes on his gums and the roof of his mouth if it meant appearing like he was trying.

Chomping at least seemed to make the fire flicker away faster, and he rushed through into hole it left behind. "FEAR NOTHING!" he bellowed like the wounded animal he was.

HP: 23
Damage: divide by 0

PhiferWolf
you'd think a month later he'd be better BUT NO HERE IS MY STUPID SON STILL SUCKING

PhiferWolf rolled 2 6-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-12)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 3:43 pm
The hellhound landed a few yards away, she had planted her hands on her hips, her tail swinging behind her slowly. "I'm honestly surprised." Brenna whirled her finger idly in the air. Slowly, the formation of a blue ring of fire manifested. "Such a brave one to bite into my hellfire. Tell me, was it like eating ice cream or like brain freeze? I'd imagine the cold my fire emits is not exactly what you would expect from - you know - fire."

She had felt the bite of the inherited flame. How one would expect an immediate sting of heat as it touched the flesh, the searing pain that radiates from the contact. However, the sting took a moment to come as the cold worked beneath the dermal layer, expand into the pain receptors. The cold creeping to frost and becoming a hindrance.

"It really didn't hur-" She started as the boil charged at her from her attack. The ghoul pushed herself away, nearly tripping over herself. "-t?"

medigel
It's all good! Still got time to make a come back!

PhiferWolf

Loyal Werewolf

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces