xxxxR I C H A R DxxxM E R L I NxxxD R A G E xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxB A S I C S xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              NICKNAMES Rick

AGE 28

BIRTHDAY March 9, 2007

BLOOD STATUS Halfblood

WAND Hawthorne and Demiguise Hair, 13 1/2 inches, with a pliable, spiralled shaft

GENDER Male

SEXUAL ORIENTATION Bisexual

FACECLAIM Robert Kazinsky [x]

xxxS C H O O L A N D C A R E E R xxxxxx
              ATTENDED Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

HOUSE Ravenclaw

CLASS OF 2025

BEST LESSONS
                  Potions
                  Transfiguration
                  Astronomy

WORST LESSONS
                  Herbology
                  Care of Magical Creatures
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class

OWL SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ O
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Care of Magical Creatures ~ D
                  Cursebreaking ~ O
                  Healing ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ O
                  Wizard Law ~ O

NEWT SCORES
                  Astronomy ~ O
                  Charms ~ O
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ E
                  History of Magic ~ E
                  Potions ~ O
                  Transfiguration ~ O
                  Alchemy ~ O
                  Arithmancy ~ O
                  Cursebreaking ~ A
                  Healing ~ O
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  Wandless Magic Practice Class ~ D
                  Wizard Law ~ E

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Transfiguration Professor 1-7 at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

DREAM JOB Anything in Transfiguration or Potions

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ INTELLIGENT Rick is rather intelligent. He's great at linear problems and can easily figure out solutions to problems. He's also a logical thinker meaning that everything has to follow a logical progression for his mind to comprehend. He scored in the top of his class when he graduated because of this fact.
              ■ QUIET He is also rather quiet, tending to blend into the background of every scene he's in. He's much more used to being ignored than people normally would be, and prefers it at times if for no other reason than he hates the spotlight.
              ■ MOROSE Rick is, to put it bluntly, rather morose. He's had a life of hardships, and as a result, tends to be sullen and serious a lot of the time. He does a lot of deep thinking, and those thoughts can turn dark a lot of the time. He however tries to pull himself out of it when he can.
              ■ CYNICAL Rick is rather cynical. He's had a lot of tragic things in his past, and expects for nothing less than the worst to happen to him at any given time. This has been reinforced by the fact that bad things tend to happen to him over and over again.
              ■ HARDWORKING Rick is particularly hardworking. He doesn't stop until a task is finished, and doesn't slow down if it's difficult. However, he tends to overwork himself quite often, and will work himself to death if someone doesn't make him stop. This particular trait kicked in strongly during his third year, and hasn't let up since.
              ■ AWKWARD For all of Rick's intelligence, he's extremely socially awkward. He's rather to the point, and tends to say things rather bluntly. This is due to his (mostly) solitary behaviour, reinforced by being practically invisible. However, he does know some tact, and tries to exercise it. It just ends up coming out wrong at times.

Playing Chess
                  Flying
                  Hanging out with friends
                  Being outside

DISLIKES
                  Being called a b*****d
                  Bad weather
                  Bland foods
                  People who lie
                  His mum

HOBBIES
                  Reading
                  Playing chess
                  Flying

STRENGTHS
                  Strong work ethic
                  Highly intelligent

WEAKNESSES
                  Post Traumatic Stress Disorder
                  Tends to overwork himself when stressed

FEARS
                  Claustriphobia
                  Bludgers
                  Megan Steele

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
          CHILDHOOD I am the first son born to Garret Drage. I was actually born out of wedlock, and was given to my father's care when my mother died shortly after I turned two. Honestly, I have no recollection of my mother due to my age at the time, so I could never be able to tell you about who she was or what she was like. My mother was a witch, from what my father told me, and my father is a muggle-born wizard.

I have a younger brother, who was born from my father's legal marriage to a muggle woman, Jacob. He's two years my junior, and we are a bit distant from each other, mostly because I tend to distance myself rather than through any fault of his own. We live in Little Hangleton, where I have several friends. None of them are wizards, though, so that part of my life I have to keep hidden from them. I actually wish that I didn't have to, but that's just the way things are, I guess.

SCHOOL YEARS I started attending Hogwarts when I turned eleven. For the most part, I had a quiet first year. Though to be honest, that was because of the fact that I came down with Spattergroit during a good chunk of the year. When I finally came out of the Hospital wing, I had missed most of my first year, and was basically playing catch-up. It wasn't too hard, though, I had spent a lot of the time I was sick reading and doing my schoolwork.

My second year was much more active. I was finally able to attend my classes, and it seemed like I was finally getting some friends at the school. However, toward the end of that year, I found out the Wizard Law teacher, Timothy Steele, was my uncle on my mother's side. What made it worse was that I found out my mother was still alive. I had run away during the summer to a friend's house, Drae Blackstone, where she found me and murdered the family. She then proceeded to torture me for several weeks. My father and an Auror were the ones that rescued me. Third year was well, I can say it was bloody awful. The whole time I was suffering from the aftermath of torture. I'm not entirely sure what brought me out of it, though probably meeting the thestral and really talking to Lore about it helped a lot.

Well, fourth, fifth, and sixth years were pretty much the same. Ironically, I seemed to attract a lot of death around me. First, Mel died because my mum decided to go psycho again, and then last year Rufus's parents met their end by my mum. My stepmum died during my fifth year, and Jacob fell into a coma. He managed to snap out of it though, which makes me glad, since I don't know how well I would have done if he'd died as a result. I was also named quidditch vice captain, and well, captain for my seventh year, though I don't know how well I'll do. I also seemed to attract a lot of girls for friends. Finally, I think I got a girlfriend. Umm, Caitlin Engels, a Gryffindor in my year. We met over the summer, and we seemed to get along just fine, I think. Hopefully nothing bad happens. I think I'd go crazy if something did.

Okay, seventh year officially sucked. While it started off fine, I got a letter shortly after the opening feast telling me that Lore had committed suicide. I'm... honestly surprised that I was able to do anything. Besides, I may have contemplated following Lore. Umm, just don't tell my family. Or Cait. Yeah, I don't think it would be good for them to find out I was cutting last year, or that I was seriously thinking about jumping from the covered bridge at the school. Did win my last season, even if we didn't get the cup. Even caught the snitch. My brother's house won the cup instead, but honestly they kind of deserved to win after all of the crap that the team's been through since he joined.

POST GRADUATION When I graduated, I found out that my mum and dad had another kid. Cue breakdown and an insistence to move out immediately. Which, I moved in with my uncle, and started helping raise Clarice. Cait moved in with me too, but after a while, we broke it off because of the fact that we both happen to have busy schedules. Then I proceeded to be kidnapped yet again, this time by Virgil. Apparently the Slytherin wanted therapy, and I found out rather forcefully that the guy has serious mental issues. However I helped, and then found out that my potions office was broken into. That wasn't fun cleaning up the mess.

After me and Cait broke up, however, I met and started seeing a guy named Malachy Molloy. Which, honestly, it should disturb me a lot more than it does, but I've learned to live with a lot of weird things happening. Then Virgil out of nowhere decided to come back after my mum attacked Hogsmeade and demanded me to fix his issues. I instead took him to Niall Hughes, who I had started seeing for my own issues. We kind of started dating, but after Chy and Virgil met, I couldn't keep seeing the two of them, so I ended up breaking it off with Virgil and continued seeing Chy. Yes, I'm insane. I know this already. Recently I found out that my father decided to participate in a mass breakout of Azkaban, and I think I'm either in shock, or in denial about the entire event. If nothing else, if I'm the child of two insane people, that doesn't say much for my own sanity

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
          FAMILY Garret Drage - Father, Megan Steele - Mother, Sarah Drage - Stepmother (deceased), Jacob Drage - Half-brother, Clarice Steele - Sister, Timothy Steele - Uncle
          FRIENDS Lorelei Brookwater (deceased), Rufus Flinker, Damien Edgeworth, Grace McHalen, Adalaide Blythe, Virgil Ross, Dominic Montague, Caitlin Engels, Seth Wynters, Niall Hughes
          BEST FRIEND Damien Edgeworth
          ROMANTIC INTEREST Malachy Molloy
          ENEMIES Megan Steele
          PETS Great Horned owl named Jinx

xxxU P D A T E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

UPDATED 10/19/16
UPDATES MADE
(recent update)

ACCEPTED BY Accepted [Rick: 1/13/16] ✔ Essy
RECENT UPDATES ACCEPTED BY [Rick: 11/5/16] ✔ Essy