Submit

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:52 am
Decided to combine my two Racial shops into one.

Limitation:
3 Lolikats and/or 3Hellhounds per flatsale
3 custom slots per custom opening
--may open flatsales and customs twice a month.
--may keep all profits from sales/customs.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:53 am
~*Hellhound Information*~

Rarity:: Rare
Other Info:: Always of Ebil Alignment, NEVER good. Cannot be customed as any good aligned race. They are a dual-gendered race, meaning there are male and female Hellhounds.

Species Info::

Long ago, the Hellhounds were forced to be slaves to the Demons. Hexynia managed to rise high enough in power to lead her people to freedom. The relationship between Hellhounds and Demons is like that of Werewolves and Vampires. They do not get along whatsoever. They are also equal in power to the demons now that they are no longer enslaved by them. And they crave to cause as much destruction to the world and rule it as the Demons do. This is largely because of the millennium of servitude that the Hellhounds were forced to endure under the Demons rule. That's also why they are always going to be of Ebil alignment.

Here is a more comprehensive list on what the Hellhounds are allowed to be customed as through staff colorists::

Hellhounds are a Dual-gendered race. (That means both male and female lines are available)
Faerie- No
Dark Faerie- Yes
Cosplay- Yes only if Ebil
Bard- No
Druid- No
Demon- Yes
Vampire- Yes
Zombie- Yes
Freak- Yes
HolyKat- No
UnholyKat- Yes
Angelic- No
Dark Angelic- Yes
Diety- Yes, only if Ebil aligned. (Just not the Racial (Hellhound race)) deity, since I own her)

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 10:58 am
~*Hellhound Flatsales/Flaffles*~

:: Rules::

1. You can only win one Hellhound per sale. Once you win a pet, either through Flaffle or Custom, you must sit out the sale after the one in which you won to give others a chance. So, basically, you may participate in every OTHER sale if you happen to win.
2. No proxying allowed.
3.DO NOT post till Anthro!Sparky posts GO! Sales are almost always Flaffle based, meaning you need to post a preference list. If you don't want/like all of what's up for sale, then just put Reroll at the end of the list of the ones you DO like. At the time listed in the post opening the Flaffle up, I will close submissions and randomize the winners. Failure to follow all the rules in this post will get you disqualified.
4. Play nice and have fun.
5. Send trade as soon as you are announced the winner. Trades go to SpaceDadDisapproves.
6. Once FS pets are claimed, winners will need to fill out the form at the bottom of this post and post it in this thread to get their pet certed. You will have 24 hours from the time you are announced a winner to do this. If I haven't received trade AND certing info, the pet WILL be rerolled to a different winner.
7. Do not enter if you don't have the means to pay if you win. There are no payment plans allowed at all. This should be common knowledge, but this rule is here, just in case it ISN'T common knowledge.
8. To prove that you have indeed read the rules in this and the Go! post, when you post, you must also answer the following question with your Preference list:

"What are the specific races (Not just the race they are part of, but list the individual sub-races that are considered part of that race) that a Hellhound is NOT allowed to be commissioned as or breed/be friends with due to their history with them?" (You can copy/paste from the race info rather than attempting to rewrite this on your own. I really just want this to get into peoples' heads as to what is and is NOT allowed with my race.)

::Type/Opening :: CLOSED
Flat Sale Price: 20k

Certing Form:
Pet Image:: [img][/img]
Pet Name::
Owner Name::
Specialty::

Pets still needing certing information::

Nada

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:02 am
~*Hellhound Customs*~

Spots will always be Colorist Choice. So, fill out the form at the bottom of this post and post it in this thread. When the time is up for entries, I'll close it down and pick three winners. When filling out the custom form, do not put CC in anything. If you put CC anywhere in your form, it will not be taken on. For colors, you must use hex codes. This means I will not take anything that has links to color swatches or just color names/BBcode. It must be hex codes or I will not do it. I am also not going to take anything on that has music videos linked to it for inspiration. When the same form is consistently not taken on by me, that means I am not interested in doing it, so take it to someone else. There will never be edits gained through any of my customs ever again, either, so do not ask for any edits at all. If you win a custom spot, your name will be listed below. If it is then send trade to SpaceDadDisapproves with Hellhound Custom as the title. Your Hellhound will be posted in the main thread, after I have finished him/her. Custom Limits - No Edits/Cosplays allowed at all.

Custom Price: 30k

::Type/Opening :: Customs will always be CC.

Slots

1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED
5. CLOSED
6. CLOSED

Racial Trades - I'll trade for any race, except for the following races - Simba, Majerae, Kryenae, Nymphae, Faegoat, FaeBear, Cuddlefae, Maedra, Fluffae, Faesheep, Valkyrie, Hopper, Men Suck, Chewawae, Faemouse, Water Bearer, Mesmer, Faelani, and Heartsnatcher. I don't like these races for various reasons, so will not be doing racial pet trades with any of them.

1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED

Owner:
Name and Spec:
Hair:
Eyes:
Fur:
Horns/Spikes/Claws:
Clothing: (For females, this is top, bottom, waist chain, and skulls. For males this is bottom, waist chain, and skulls. That is the default items on the lineart.)
Tail Flame:
Pattern(s): (Be specific as to where you want these and what hex code they are to be done as.)
References: (Only for pattern/s.)
Other:

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:06 am
~*Hellhound Certs*~

This is where all the certs for Hellhounds made by Anthro!Sparky will go, they are separated by the year they were made. Uncerts are here.

Do not direct link adult stage pets. Save them to your OWN image hosts.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:11 am
~*Lolikat Information*~

Rarity: Uncommon
Info:: Lolikats are an all-female race. They can be commissioned through staff as anything (demon, zombie, etc) and can be any alignment. The Lolikats are a faekat girl race that looks absolutely adorable but can be actually twisted/evil depending on their alignment. Just because they all look sweet and adorable doesn't mean that they ARE sweet, after all. Looks are very deceiving.

Here is a more comprehensive list of what is and is not allowed for races the Lolikat can be customed as from staff colorists::

Lolikats are a Female only race (That means no males are allowed to be gained)
Faerie- Yes
Dark Faerie- Yes
Cosplay- Yes
Bard- Yes
Druid- Yes
Demon- Yes
Vampire- Yes
Zombie- Yes
Freak- Yes
HolyKat- Yes
UnholyKat- Yes
Angelic- Yes
Dark Angelic- Yes
Diety- Yes (Just not the Racial (Lolikat race) deity, since I own her)

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:16 am
~*Lolikat Flatsales/Flaffles*~

1. You are allowed to claim one Custom or FS spot every other sale. So, if you win a custom one sale, you will not be able to claim an FS or Custom the sale immediately after and vice versa.
2. Proxying is not allowed.
3. DO NOT post till I post GO! Sales are almost always Flaffle based, meaning you need to post a preference list. If you don't want/like all of what's up for sale, then just put Reroll at the end of the list of the ones you DO like.
4. Play nice. I'll not tolerate someone trying to guilt people out of trying for specific pets or whining that you didn't win one. Sales are always done via flaffle/rng.
5. Send trade as soon as you are announced the winner. Trades go to SpaceDadDisapproves.
6. Once FS pets are claimed, winners will need to fill out the form at the bottom of this post and post it in this thread to get their pet certed. The trade must be sent and certing info must be posted within 24 hours of being announced as one of the winners or the pet WILL be rerolled to someone else.
7. Do not enter if you don't have the means to pay if you win. There are no payment plans allowed at all. This should be common knowledge, but this rule is here, just in case it ISN'T common knowledge.
8. To prove that you have read the rules/information, I want you to post the following in the first code box here along with your Preference List.

[align=center][color=crimson][b]"Step by step
You'll find the way
Save your soul
Or the Darkstone won't shine."[/b][/color][/align]

::Type/Opening :: CLOSED

Flat Sale Price: 20k

Flat sale Previews: CLOSED

Certing Form:
Pet Image:: [img][/img]
Pet Name::
Owner Name::
Specialty:: (Keep in mind what their alignments are)

PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:19 am
~*Lolikat Customs*~

When my custom spots are open, fill out the form and post it here. These are done CC (Colorist Choice), meaning I will pick what I want to do. If it says CLOSED in this post, that means I am not taking any customs at that time. When filling out the custom form, do not put CC in anything. If you put CC anywhere in your form, it will not be taken on. For colors, you must use hex codes. This means I will not take anything that has links to color swatches or just color names/BBcode. It must be hex codes or I will not do it. I am also not going to take anything on that has music videos linked to it for inspiration. When the same form is consistently not taken on by me, that means I am not interested in doing it, so take it to someone else. There will never be edits gained through any of my customs ever again, either, so do not ask for any edits at all. If you win a custom spot, your name will be listed below. If it is then send trade to SpaceDadDisapproves with Lolikat Custom as the title. Your Lolikat will first be pm'd to you to see if it is what you want, then, when naming info and what not is given, she be posted here in this thread for you to pick up.
Custom Limits - Not doing edits at all. Don't ask.

Custom Price: 30k

::Type/Opening :: CLOSED - CC

Slots -

1. CLOSED
2. CLOSED
3. CLOSED
4. CLOSED
5. CLOSED
6. CLOSED

Racial Trades - I'll trade for any race, except for the following races - Simba, Majerae, Kryenae, Nymphae, Faegoat, FaeBear, Cuddlefae, Maedra, Fluffae, Faesheep, Valkyrie, Hopper, Men Suck, Chewawae, Faemouse, Water Bearer, Mesmer, Faelani, and Heartsnatcher. I don't like these races for various reasons, so will not be doing racial pet trades with any of them.

1. OPEN
2. OPEN

Owner:
Name:
Hair:
Eyes:
Fur:
Clothing: (Clothing is ribbons, top, skirt, leg warmer, arm warmers, and necklace gem)
Pattern(s): (Be specific as to where you want these and what hex code they are to be done as.
References: (Only for pattern/s.)

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25

SpaceDadDisapproves

Territorial Partner

25,075 Points
  • Married 100
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
PostPosted: Tue Jan 12, 2016 11:20 am
~*Lolikat Certs*~

This is where all the certs for Lolikats made by Anthro!Sparky will go, they are separated by the year they were made. Uncerts are all here.

Do not direct link adult stage pets. Save them to your OWN image hosts.

☼ User Owned Race Shops!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games