Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply First Year Classes
Transfiguration I (1/5) *New Class 2/10* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oyehh

Feral Fairy

24,500 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Vintage 200
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Candy Fiend 150
PostPosted: Tue May 16, 2017 10:11 pm
User Image

E L I Z A B E T HxxxW H Y T E

FIRSTxYEAR xxxxxxHUFFLEPUFFxxxxxxMUGGLEBORN

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

Lizzy dropped her head onto the table and did not groan out loud. She'd heard horror stories about Transfiguration, mostly from other students since both Rey and Peter seemed to enjoy it, but this class wasn't anything she'd expected. She'd heard that it involved maths, and while she wasn't as good at it as her brother, she wasn't terrible at it either, just average. But the equation on the board wasn't like anything that she'd seen before: it only contained variables, and there were no numbers! How were they supposed to begin solving that? And what did that have to magic? She hoped the professor explained it properly, because otherwise her prospects in this class would be grim.

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

c u r r e n t l yxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                            ┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
                                                            a txxTransfiguration classroomxxxxxw i t hxxthe professor, her classmates
                                                            f e e l i n gxxnervousxxxxxw e a r i n gxxher uniform

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

o o c
                                                        ━━━━
                                                        - - - - - - - - -

username

PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2017 2:23 pm
User Image
                                                Would you do anything for me? Buy a big diamond ring for me?
                                                Would you get down on your knees for me? Pop that pretty question right now, baby.

🌼 𝑅𝒶𝒸𝒽𝑒𝓁𝑒 𝒦𝒶𝓇𝒾𝓃𝒶 𝐹𝒾𝑜𝓇𝒶𝓋𝒶𝓃𝓉𝒾 🌼
                                                Hufflepuff / First Year / Halfblood

Beauty queen on a silver screen. Living life like I'm in a dream.
                                                I know I've got a big ego. I really don't know why it's such a big deal, though.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

Rachele entered the Transfiguration classroom, eager to learn. She had heard about the class, and did a little side reading over the summer about the subject, and found it completely fascinating. The idea of changing something into something else was just wild to her. Excitedly, she sat in the very first row, opening her textbook and preparing a parchment for notes. Sure, it was only the first day, which meant that the questions asked would probably be very generic, but she wanted to know everything about the subject. Professor Drage asked why they would have to apply a mathematical equation every time they tried to transfigure something, Rachel making note of every answer the other students gave. Collectively, they were sure to get somewhere close to the correct answer, she was certain.

╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌╌

'Cause I'm a primadonna girl, yeah. All I ever wanted was the world.
                                                I can't help that I need it all. The primadonna life, the rise and fall.
                                                You say that I'm kinda difficult, but it's always someone else's fault.
                                                Got you wrapped around my finger, babe. You can count on me to misbehave.

🌼 xx 🌼 xx 🌼

OOC: . . .

The Shiny Furret

Merry Muse

4,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:11 pm
User Image
                                                  And I can't stop 'til the whole world knows my name
                                                  'Cause I was only born inside my dreams
                                                  Until you die for me, as long as there's a light, my shadow's over you
                                                  'Cause I, I am the opposite of amnesia
                                                  And you're a cherry blossom
                                                  You're about to bloom
                                                  You look so pretty, but you're gone so soon

User Image
                                                  ════════════════════════

Mᴜɢɢʟᴇʙᴏʀɴ || Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ || Sʟʏᴛʜᴇʀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Akira had honestly opened his book and taken a look at transfiguration, and come to a very interesting conclusion. While the impossibility of changing matter from one element to another was well, impossible, he could wrap his mind around mathematical formulas. It was algebra, the whole thing was based on an algebraic equation. That was definitely something he could look at and figure out, and the variables were pretty easy to figure out as well. Input one set of numbers, and it spits out another. He could understand this a lot better than some of the other classes, though his understanding in the other classes was growing quite a bit.

He looked at the professor as he asked a very simple question, one that Akira could answer easily, and listened to everyone else. They gave okay responses, really the bare bones minimum really, they didn't delve into the actual science behind the equation on the board. Akira, feeling a bit smug, decided to speak up.
                                                  "Sir, it's actually deceptively easy. The equation looks difficult because you think you have to try to account for all of the variables within it, but you only need to worry about three. Viciousness, concentration, and the incantation itself. The others, the body weight, wand power, the result, those you don't need to control because they are absolutely outside of your control. They, depending on the spell itself, are unchanging variables since while you're casting the spell, you can't suddenly decide that your wand can perform the spell better or decide to lose weight to balance everything out. Therefore, you only focus on the variables you can control otherwise you get an inaccurate result." Akira sat back with a grin, knowing he got that right since it was really too easy for him.

════════════════════════

Thinking: Man, that's way too easy an answer.
                                                  OOC:

- ◎ -

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

We've been here forever
                                                  And here's the frozen proof
                                                  I could scream forever
                                                  We are the poisoned youth

PostPosted: Mon May 22, 2017 1:38 pm
User Image
                                                I had a dream the other night
                                                About how we only get one life
                                                Woke me up right after two
                                                Stayed awake and stared at you
                                                So I wouldn't lose my mind

User Image

════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Aʟᴜᴍɴɪ || Tʀᴀɴsғɪɢᴜʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Pʀᴏғᴇssᴏʀ || Pᴏᴛɪᴏɴᴇᴇʀ

════════════════════════

Rick looked at each of the students answering, only blinking in shock as one of the Slytherins almost literally took the words out of his mouth. Why wasn't that kid a Ravenclaw? Everyone else had given answers that he would have expected, while the Asian kid had answered it in a way that Rick would have years ago. He nodded toward each of the others, however, deciding that a round of points was in order. "Ten points each to Gryffindor and Slytherin for answering the question, and another fifteen points to Slytherin for that rather in-depth explanation about the equation. Yes, you need to factor all of those elements in to get a complete transfiguration. Which yeah, can be a bit daunting, especially considering when you think you have control over all of them. As your classmate stated, you don't. I can help guide you in the variables that you control, which is the viciousness, will, and concentration. Those three variables are the only things you can control in a transfiguration. That is what we are going to be learning how to control, which starts right now."

He decided to write out the variables completely on the board, to better illustrate his point. "When you are doing any spell in transfiguration, whether it be transfiguring a needle into a matchstick or, one of the most advanced forms of transfiguration to date, becoming an animagus, you have to keep this formula in mind. You have the incantation itself and how you say it, Z, times your wandpower W multiplied by your concentration C, over the viciousness or your will V and your bodyweight A to get the desired result, T. All of these factors need to be present to successfully transfigure something, and you have to find the correct balance to accomplish this. Every transfiguration is going to require a mixture of these factors in just the right amount to accomplish your intended target. Any of these off in any way will result in the spell failing, and the object or creature you're casting it upon being stuck halfway between the two forms." He pointed to the board to look over the class, waiting for them to copy down the notes he just provided.

"Thankfully there is a spell to reverse said transfigurations when they happen to be stuck. This is the spell that you are going to be working on today. This spell can reverse most simple transfiguration mistakes, and is extremely useful for beginner witches and wizards. This spell is called Reparifarge." He quickly wrote out all of the information necessary on the board and then turned to the rest of the class.

Professor Drage
                                                Reparifarge
                                                (re-par-ee-far-je)
                                                t= Fixes Transfiguration mistakes
                                                a= caster must be heavier than the object
                                                v= intent must be at least medium-mild
                                                w= any wand power
                                                c= moderate
                                                Z= well-spoken, as clear as possible

"Now, I am going to pass out items that have been transfigured halfway for you to work on. Don't worry about any of the creatures left in the state they are currently in, since I can turn them back into what they were originally. What I want you to do is try and untransfigure these items for practice. I will be walking around the classroom to observe your progress and give assistance where needed. When I get to you, please state your name and house, so that way I can start connecting faces with names." Rick then proceeded to walk toward the cupboard to retrieve a box. He then started passing around items that the students could work on for their first spell attempts.

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Here's to first impressions being good...
                                                OOC: Students, please be aware that the items being passed around are any of those listed under the first year Transfiguration List of Knowledge. That can be found in the first post of the thread.

And I had the week that came from hell
                                                And yes I know that you could tell
                                                But you're like the net under the ledge
                                                When I go flying off the edge
                                                You go flying off as well

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Tue May 23, 2017 2:52 pm
User Image
Faina Patrovna-Harcroft
SlytherinFirst YearEleven Years OldSingle

Faina still wasn't all that comfortable with Transfiguration class. It didn't help Akira was rattling things off in the class like a Ravenclaw. Maybe she wasn't so quick to produce answers in class, but she determined to make up for that shortfall with ... well, one hoped some level of competence. There was something comforting in the knowledge the first thing they'd be learning to do was how to undo their own botched experiments.

The snowy-haired First Year took down careful notes into her copybook, and played close attention in class. When Professor Drage came over to her, she said quietly, "Faina Patrovna-Harcroft, Slytherin House," before reaching her hand into the box. Turning up with a teacup, Faina checked it over carefully, but so far as she could tell it was exactly what it seemed to be. She practiced the wand motions, and the incantation a few times, before clearing her throat and speaking in a clear tone, "Reparifarge!"

The teacup sitting on her desk shuddered briefly, and Faina was sure the thing was about to shatter into a million pieces when it shimmered and stopped being a teacup. She was a bit surprised when she saw a rat sitting where the cup had been, and it was looking up at her with its beedy little eyes. Faina reached out and started petting the little creature on its small head.

OOC:
Username

User Image
                  "You're lost little girl, you're lost little girl
                  You're lost, tell me who are you?"

"I think that you know what to do
                  Impossible? Yes, but it's true
                  I think that you know what to do, yeah
                  I'm sure that you know what to do "

PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2017 3:06 am
User Image
Rhett Fang Ye
<1st year>

Rhett never wanted his know it all sister around more than for this class in particular. His sister while was technically a metal CHARMER was gifted in transfiguration too. He remembered because their Dad was so proud of her for getting an O on her NEWTs and OWLs in the class along with a few other Os and nothing lower than an A. Rhett felt like when it came to his fifth year he'd be lucky if he scraped an A in this class. He wasn't good at math like his sister was and then there was Akira who made everyone look bad by being able to answer the question like he was a textbook or something.

Rhett decided the best strategy was to work as hard as he could even if he hated studying generally, take good notes, and if all else failed go to the Professor for extra help. At least this professor seemed like he didn't mind students using up his office hours. When given a chance to pick something for the reparifarge spell he picked the matchstick as Professor Drage had mentioned it and it seemed one of the simpler items to work with. Rhett really did want to do well in the class even if he had his doubts to his abilities.

Once back at his seat he sat the matchstick in front of him, looked to the board and then to his notes and book, and then back to the matchstick. Taking a deep breath he attempted the spell carefully pronouncing, "Re-par-ee-far-je." To his dismay nothing happened but the matchstick lift off the table for a second before falling back still a matchstick.

Before he had a chance to try again it was his turn to introduce himself and he quickly said, "Rhett Ye, I'm a Gryffindor, sir." He tried to hide his frustration towards the inability to get the spell right away in his voice before he turned back to the matchstick and tried again "Reparifarge!" Again the matchstick repeated the same cycle as before.

He took a deep breath and tried one more time, "Reparifarge!" The matchstick lifted up and a second later a shiny needle sat in its place. Thank Merlin! Rhett picked up the needle and smiled a little but a part of him was irritated it took three tries when it took Faina only one and others less tries and they had more complicated things than a matchstick/needle. Yeah, he thought, office hours it is. Maybe I'll write Lola too and she has some advice...

Time: 2036-2037
                  Looking: Ready for Adventure

Hello, then, Rhett
                  Hm, adventurous and reckless,
                  And you like pranks and can't sit still
                  Yes, I know just where to place you

Gryffindor!

{OoC: }
                  Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:05 pm
~ New Year ~

PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:07 pm
On The Board:

Basics of Transfiguration

What is Transfiguration?
    Transfiguration is, at it's most basic, transforming one object into another. This is usually accomplished by magical means. However, it is not simply changing something's appearance into something else's, it is actually changing the very item into the its intended target. This very act changes its structure even down to the molecular level, so that when you transfigure a bird into a cup, you are taking that bird and turning it into a cup on an atomic level.

What kinds of Transfiguration are there?
    There are actually four different branches of Transfiguration: Transformation, Vanishment, Conjuration, and Untransfiguration. All four of these branches of transfiguration you work with if you wish to master this branch of magic, but you may not see all four during your course of study at Hogwarts.

What is Transformation?
    Transformation is at its core turning one object into another. This is the most basic form of transfiguration. There are three different subcategories of transformation known as Human Transfiguration, Switching, and Trans-Species. Human transfiguration however is the most difficult form of Transformation.

What is Vanishment?
    Vanishment is the act of taking an object and willing it out of existence. The Vanished item will simply cease to be, and instead you will have nothing. As such, this is the most difficult form of transfiguration you will probably encounter on your OWLs.

What is Conjuration?
    Conjuration is the act of bringing things into existence. This is much harder to do than simply willing something to appear. This area of Transfiguration you will learn about in your NEWT-level class should you get that far.

What is Untransfiguration?
    Untransfiguration is the act of reversing a transfiguration. The branch is considered both Transfiguration as well as a counter-spell. This branch is generally the very first one encountered when you are learning the subject of Transfiguration

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 13, 2017 2:12 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick leaned against the desk as he waited for students to file in. He vaguely wondered sometimes if he ever looked as small as the first years in this class, but dismissed this idea and instead decided to focus instead on the class at hand. When the students all filed into the classroom, he checked the time and closed the door with a flick of his wand before turning to address the first years. "Hello, and welcome to Transfiguration. I'm your professor Richard Drage. For those of you wondering if there is going to be some form of spellcasting right off the bat in this class, that would be a yes, and a no. Yes, because you will be casting spells in this lesson, and no, since there will only be one spell you will learn today. However, this spell is probably the most important one you will learn in your entire study of the subject, so that would be why it is the very first one you learn about today."

He turned to the board and gestured to it, already well aware of the brief overview written upon it. "Transfiguration, by its very nature, is one of the most, if not the most, difficult disciplines of magic there is. We are taking an object and changing it fundamentally at the molecular level. This in itself makes the practice at once dangerous as well as complex, however is probably one of the very rewarding branches of magic there is in my opinion. After all, you can look at something you've transfigured and know that you've managed to succeed or fail, and by itself is a very rewarding feeling." He then turned back to the board and wrote something underneath his notes and pointed it out for people to see.

Professor Drage
                                                User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"This, by the way, is one of the reasons why transfiguration is so difficult. Yes, it is a mathematical equation, one that is applied every time you try and cast a transfiguration spell. Can anyone enlighten me as to why that is?" He crossed his arms and waited, taking a deep breath and hoping he hadn't confused the heck out of the first years yet. It would be his luck, wouldn't it? To be the first professor in Hogwarts history to basically make a mess of his first lesson and the students learned nothing? He hoped not.

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2017 8:58 pm
Maximillian Leonis,First year,Ravenclaw

Max sat down and looked at the board trying to make sense of the equation. When the teacher spoke max shifted focus studying him instead, it seemed he did genuinely want to be able to teach the students adequately. Max read the board then raised his hand"Maximillian Leonis, Ravenclaw, well if transfiguration manipulates and changes objects on a molecular level then it must require precision so it would make sense to use an equation when performing it since math is all about precision." Max enjoyed math and was happy to see that he could use it even in his magical studies, to a degree at least.  

true bboy

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:04 pm
~ New Year ~

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:04 pm
On The Board:

Basics of Transfiguration

What is Transfiguration?
    Transfiguration is, at it's most basic, transforming one object into another. This is usually accomplished by magical means. However, it is not simply changing something's appearance into something else's, it is actually changing the very item into the its intended target. This very act changes its structure even down to the molecular level, so that when you transfigure a bird into a cup, you are taking that bird and turning it into a cup on an atomic level.

What kinds of Transfiguration are there?
    There are actually four different branches of Transfiguration: Transformation, Vanishment, Conjuration, and Untransfiguration. All four of these branches of transfiguration you work with if you wish to master this branch of magic, but you may not see all four during your course of study at Hogwarts.

What is Transformation?
    Transformation is at its core turning one object into another. This is the most basic form of transfiguration. There are three different subcategories of transformation known as Human Transfiguration, Switching, and Trans-Species. Human transfiguration however is the most difficult form of Transformation.

What is Vanishment?
    Vanishment is the act of taking an object and willing it out of existence. The Vanished item will simply cease to be, and instead you will have nothing. As such, this is the most difficult form of transfiguration you will probably encounter on your OWLs.

What is Conjuration?
    Conjuration is the act of bringing things into existence. This is much harder to do than simply willing something to appear. This area of Transfiguration you will learn about in your NEWT-level class should you get that far.

What is Untransfiguration?
    Untransfiguration is the act of reversing a transfiguration. The branch is considered both Transfiguration as well as a counter-spell. This branch is generally the very first one encountered when you are learning the subject of Transfiguration

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 1:05 pm
User Image

User Image

════════════════════════

════════════════════════

Rick leaned against the desk as he waited for students to file in. He vaguely wondered sometimes if he ever looked as small as the first years in this class, but dismissed this idea and instead decided to focus instead on the class at hand. When the students all filed into the classroom, he checked the time and closed the door with a flick of his wand before turning to address the first years. "Hello, and welcome to Transfiguration. I'm your professor Richard Drage. For those of you wondering if there is going to be some form of spellcasting right off the bat in this class, that would be a yes, and a no. Yes, because you will be casting spells in this lesson, and no, since there will only be one spell you will learn today. However, this spell is probably the most important one you will learn in your entire study of the subject, so that would be why it is the very first one you learn about today."

He turned to the board and gestured to it, already well aware of the brief overview written upon it. "Transfiguration, by its very nature, is one of the most, if not the most, difficult disciplines of magic there is. We are taking an object and changing it fundamentally at the molecular level. This in itself makes the practice at once dangerous as well as complex, however is probably one of the very rewarding branches of magic there is in my opinion. After all, you can look at something you've transfigured and know that you've managed to succeed or fail, and by itself is a very rewarding feeling." He then turned back to the board and wrote something underneath his notes and pointed it out for people to see.

Professor Drage

"This, by the way, is one of the reasons why transfiguration is so difficult. Yes, it is a mathematical equation, one that is applied every time you try and cast a transfiguration spell. Can anyone enlighten me as to why that is?" He crossed his arms and waited, taking a deep breath and hoping he hadn't confused the heck out of the first years yet. It would be his luck, wouldn't it? To be the first professor in Hogwarts history to basically make a mess of his first lesson and the students learned nothing? He hoped not.

════════════════════════
                                                OOC:

PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:22 pm
❁ Mary Fidelma Conri-Dechering ❁ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year> <"American Girl" and Georgia Peach>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: All American Girl in a Hogwarts World
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Mary arrived fairly early to Transfiguration and upon noticing the professor, a red haired young man, she felt her cheeks turn pink for a moment. Unfortunately for her, Quinn had arrived at the same moment and gave her a slightly funny look. Mary decided that the professor was handsome and he seemed nice so she decided she would like this class even if it seemed hard from what Quinn said and the little she saw in her book. She took a seat in the front row and listened as the professor-Professor Drage-introduced himself. Somewhere near the end of his speech, Mary found herself spacing out but she got her attention back to the subject at hand when Professor Drage showed the equation and then asked why transfiguration was math. Oh, Mary thought, she should have studied harder over the summer because maybe she would have known the answer and could have looked good. Her brother raised his hand though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                                          My dear, I wager your father will be proud of you regardless
                                                          You need to forge your own path
                                                          And I think you'll be doing just that in

Hufflepuff!
                                                          Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 11, 2018 2:33 pm
✠ Quinn Ezekiel Conri-Dechering ✠ xxxxx
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
xxxx <1st Year>
Time: 2040-2041
Looking: Nervous
------------------------------------------------------------------------xx

Quinn arrived to the Transfiguration classroom at about the same time his sister did. He noticed Mary pause for a moment and Quinn looked to his sister a bit confused and then saw her gaze go to the professor and the faint pink on the blonde's cheeks. Oh dear God, Quinn thought trying to suppress his urge to roll his eyes. Quinn just hoped that Mary's crush wouldn't interfere with their learning and class or she would embarrass herself about it. Quinn figured though that the professor, being a younger professor, was likely used to one or two students crushes every year. Taking a seat at the front next to his sister, Quinn dutifully took notes, possibly for himself AND Mary by the look on Mary's face. Quinn raised his hand to answer the question regarding why a mathematical equation was at the heart of transfiguration. Once called upon, Quinn answered, "Transfiguration is a very exact science-or magic-really both. You have to take into account bodyweight of the caster, viciousness, wand power, and spell incantation-which is all a part of the equation. If any of those are off you will likely have a failed or incomplete result. Simple enough algebra if you think about it..."

------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a moment the hat was silent before speaking....
                                              Ah, such concern for your dear sister
                                              A quiet, thoughtful mind, hm?
                                              Yes, I know just where to put you,

Ravenclaw!
                                              Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

First Year Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items